Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
sup

2 v 2 Doubles
3 Days
2 recovery moves, 5 chills
Arena: Abandoned Laboratory.
Broken machinery all over the place, very complex-looking. The place is still provided with power, despite not being used for years. The ceiling is very low hung, and most of the lightbulbs are starting to die out. There's research documents scattered everywhere, and odd-looking berries lie in test tubes here and there. The place is completely barren, although some weak, Electric-types, akin to those found in the Power Plants can be seen scuttling to and fro on occasion.

Challenging Bad Ass!

2v2 Doubles (why not)
2 Days DQ time for participants, 3 for ref
2 recover / 5 chill / 2 taunt

Arena:

Actually I did accept it a few posts back.

To be more specific, here:

do we send the teams?
yeah, you and kannon PM me the 1 pokemon you're going to use

Also whoever wants it:

3v3 Singles
3 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills

You pick the arena

edit: also

1v1 singles
2 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills

again, you pick arena

Also whoever wants it:

3v3 Singles
3 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills

You pick the arena
challenge is wanted boy
switch = ko
no items
all abilities

Arena will be a recreation of the entire moon, complete with mock-ups of all the Apollo landings that made it onto the moon.
EDIT: as well as reduced (but still existant) gravity, akin to what it's like to move around underwater.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
My last match here was a bit of a disappointment. I'm now looking for a 2v2 doubles match.
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Arena:
The Lake of Rage, in Johto. There are no real restrictions on moves, but there will be rain on every day except Wednesdays (determined by what day the ref refs) unless the players choose something different, and there are Gyarados in the lake. If the players disturb the Red Gyarados in the middle he will use Dragon Rage against everyone. It is also surrounded by trees, which Pokemon can hide in or use for whatever they want. You could even set them on fire :)
---------------------------------------------

Also looking for a 1v1 duel. The location is the Dragon's Den in Johto.
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Disclaimer: Just to be clear, I'll be using evolved/good Pokemon, unless someone says otherwise, for both. I can and am happy to use others, but you'll have to tell me.

Rittercat that's just fine. We'll need a ref, someone?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also looking for a 1v1 duel. The location is the Dragon's Den in Johto.
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Disclaimer: Just to be clear, I'll be using evolved/good Pokemon, unless someone says otherwise, for both. I can and am happy to use others, but you'll have to tell me.

Rittercat that's just fine. We'll need a ref, someone?
Will accept the 1v1. My pokemon are all nonevolved, so please use the same
I'll take this one. PM Teams, also, I'm assuming Switch=(Word), All abilities & No Items, right?

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Accepting Atheno's doubles match.
Switch = banana
One ability
No items
No fully evolved pokemon or evolving mid battle.

I'll ref that Athenodoros vs. iiMKUltra 2v2 doubles match. Expect a PM shortly. (Currently reffing another match before I send you guys a PM)

I'm challenging Ice-Eyes to a 1v1 but if he doesn't respond, someone else can take it I guess?

Anyways!

1v1
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Arena: A metal platform magically hovering in the air. However, it can be dug through. Don't fall!

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm challenging Ice-Eyes to a 1v1 but if he doesn't respond, someone else can take it I guess?

Anyways!

1v1
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Arena: A metal platform magically hovering in the air. However, it can be dug through. Don't fall!
!REF

3 v 3 Singles
1 Day DQ
1 recovery moves, 3 chills
Arena: Tournament Stadium
<Engineer> Rectangular arena about twenty by thirty feet long
<Engineer> Hard-packed dirt
<smashlloyd20> but diggable
<Engineer> surrounded by a moat of water five feet wide

LET'S GET THIS DONE

also

Hey, LupusAter and I would like a subref for this 4v4 doubles match.

Our ref, doominic77, despite reassurances he would complete the second round, has gone 300% past his DQ time. Normally I'm pretty patient, but...yeah.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Now that I finally have three mons, I openly challenge SevenDeadlySins to a 3v3 Singles.

3v3
Singles
3 Days
2 recovery moves, 5 chills
Arena: The frozen patch of the Misty Lake. SDS will know what I mean.

Open challenge!

3v3
Singles
3 days (willing to be lenient on this within reason, I'm a patient man)
2 Recovers/5 chills
Arena: A basic arena surrounded by a forest, divided into two halves. One half is standard diggable ground, with enough rocks scattered about to use rock-based attacks(*cough* Rock Slide *cough*). The other half is a deep pool (~20 feet) with many platforms floating on top for Pokemon to stand on. Pokemon can hide in the forest if they so desire, but there's nothing of interest to find.

Also since it's my first battle I request that whoever accepts this only uses non-evolved Pokemon. Thanks!

Open challenge!

3v3
Singles
3 days (willing to be lenient on this within reason, I'm a patient man)
2 Recovers/5 chills
Arena: A basic arena surrounded by a forest, divided into two halves. One half is standard diggable ground, with enough rocks scattered about to use rock-based attacks(*cough* Rock Slide *cough*). The other half is a deep pool (~20 feet) with many platforms floating on top for Pokemon to stand on. Pokemon can hide in the forest if they so desire, but there's nothing of interest to find.

Also since it's my first battle I request that whoever accepts this only uses non-evolved Pokemon. Thanks!
Accepting
No Switching
Two Abilities
No Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)