POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Ahaha, that's just great. Maybe you could shade it in without coloring it.

the coloring is SO painful...hahaha I approve

I really like the iggly buff mount thing too, it was so hard to choose from in this set of sprites

I haz a request if you're still taking them.... A weavile with shinigami robes and a zanpakuto(sword) on his back. Oh, and can you give him sharingan, too?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The.Lost.Hylian said:
It says in its flavor text that it uses it's cannons for "rocket tackles", so I'm assuming his turrets turn backwards. How would he do this and what would it look like? All my sketches are turning out terrible.
i dont think the turrets turn backwards, i think blastoise tackles ass-first into the opponent

like so

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Haha! The expression on Bellsprout's face (flower?) is so perfect! You sure are great at giving each of your drawings a personality of its own. In case I haven't said so, I am a big fan of your art.

*gasp*
cross-series art!

You captured the likeness of Mr. Saturn pretty well, but Ness is never that happy. No child is.

But really, you're as awesome as ever.

Crux

Banned deucer.
Since you did my suave Scrafty in your 2k, I'm going to make a new request. I would like a Ferroseed dominating a Ferrothorn, Salamence and Heatran. Please make the Ferroseed cute. Also if you want to change this request, you can use your artistic license as long as Ferroseed is still doing something cool and is cute. Thanks fate ily.

From your no1 fangirl ;P <3

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
fuk i just jizzed so hard my penis broke :(

wtf fate why are you so awesome

THANKS NEGRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I may make a request: Can you do a Metagross/Blaziken hybrid? Preferably with Metagross limbs and Blaziken head/body, in Shiny Metagross color scheme?
I just think that would be awesome. And I can't make it myself, because I suck at art...
I do have "the patience of a saint", as far as this goes, so it isn't a high priority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)