Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING FLAMESTRIKE

2 v 2
Doubles
DQ: 3 Days / 5 days Ref
2 Recovery Moves / 5 Chills
Arena: Glass Palace

You are cordially invited to one of the most prestigious palaces in the entire world for a Pokemon battle! This rather large glass palace is constructed of - you guessed it - 100% glass! The palace features a grand battle arena comprised of hard, but malleable dirt. The owners of the palace, your hosts, politely warn the battlers to not to use seismic Ground moves or any move involving throwing Rocks, lest the very expensive palace were to break and fall onto everyone! Also, they suggest that there be no Hail or Sandstorms within the building. There are small fountains surrounding the arena, providing a water source for Water Pokemon and water-based attacks, but not enough for a Surf.

SUMMARY: Dig and other Ground moves allowed, EQ / Magnitude / Earth Power is not allowed. No Rock Throw, Rock Slide, or Stone Edge. No Hail or Sandstorm. Constant water source, but no Surf.

CHALLENGING FLAMESTRIKE

2 v 2
Doubles
DQ: 3 Days / 5 days Ref
2 Recovery Moves / 5 Chills
Arena: Glass Palace

You are cordially invited to one of the most prestigious palaces in the entire world for a Pokemon battle! This rather large glass palace is constructed of - you guessed it - 100% glass! The palace features a grand battle arena comprised of hard, but malleable dirt. The owners of the palace, your hosts, politely warn the battlers to not to use seismic Ground moves or any move involving throwing Rocks, lest the very expensive palace were to break and fall onto everyone! Also, they suggest that there be no Hail or Sandstorms within the building. There are small fountains surrounding the arena, providing a water source for Water Pokemon and water-based attacks, but not enough for a Surf.

SUMMARY: Dig and other Ground moves allowed, EQ / Magnitude / Earth Power is not allowed. No Rock Throw, Rock Slide, or Stone Edge. No Hail or Sandstorm. Constant water source, but no Surf.
Sounds good to me
Switch=KO (does it even matter?)
Two abilities
No items

Calling for ref! (also need a ref for this, gogo last page syndrome)

I'm challenging Ice-Eyes to a 1v1 but if he doesn't respond, someone else can take it I guess?

Anyways!

1v1
2 Day DQ
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Arena: A metal platform magically hovering in the air. However, it can be dug through. Don't fall!
<iiMKUltra> Ice-eyes, were you going to accept that 1v1
<Ice-eyes> no, I think
<Ice-eyes> I need some more time to get my counters in order
<iiMKUltra> someone else take it then
I'll take this battle.

Switch = ko obviously
No items
All abilities

3 v 3 Singles
1 Day DQ
1 recovery moves, 3 chills
Arena: Tournament Stadium
<Engineer> Rectangular arena about twenty by thirty feet long
<Engineer> Hard-packed dirt
<smashlloyd20> but diggable
<Engineer> surrounded by a moat of water five feet wide

LET'S GET THIS DONE
also

Hey, LupusAter and I would like a subref for this 4v4 doubles match.

Our ref, doominic77, despite reassurances he would complete the second round, has gone 300% past his DQ time. Normally I'm pretty patient, but...yeah.
I WILL SHAMELESSLY BUMP THIS UNTIL I HAVE AN ACTIVE BATTLE

EDIT: venser's got the second one

Yeah, it's the latter, sorry.

porygon3, I'll ref that. PM teams.

(PS ANVILICIOUS AESOP: FOLLOW THIS USER'S EXAMPLE, PARAGON OF LOVE AND TRUTH ITT)

Open Challenge Time!
4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ
4 Recoveries / 2 Chills
Arena: Black Fang Stronghold

The walls can be broken through at certain points (where they are already cracked). The doors are locked and cannot be broken through. Since the battle will take place indoors, whether moves will fail/have no effect.

Open Challenge Time!
4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ
4 Recoveries / 2 Chills
Arena: Black Fang Stronghold

The walls can be broken through at certain points (where they are already cracked). The doors are locked and cannot be broken through. Since the battle will take place indoors, whether moves will fail/have no effect.

Accepting
switch=KO
No items
All abilities

Let's do this

Open Battle

2vs2 Doubles
DQ Time = 3Days
Arena:
A Snowy forest with a small 10x10m frozen pond. There are some frozen trees, and a large snowdrift to either side of the arena. It is hailing.
No water is available, so no surf. Earthquake and magnitude's damage is halved due to the snow covering the ground (muffling the tremors). Dig is still available.

Isshuing (I crack myself up!) an open challenge.

1v1 singles
DQ Time 3 days
Arena is Mount Silver Summit.

(Couldn't find a hgss version, so this'll have to do...)
Basically, it's a narrow pathway that you can fall down if you go past the edge. Pokemon with the ability Mountaineer (Scylant! Scylant!) can climb back up the mountain.

Isshuing (I crack myself up!) an open challenge.

1v1 singles
DQ Time 3 days
Arena is Mount Silver Summit.

(Couldn't find a hgss version, so this'll have to do...)
Basically, it's a narrow pathway that you can fall down if you go past the edge. Pokemon with the ability Mountaineer (Scylant! Scylant!) can climb back up the mountain.
I'll take this challenge.
Switch = really?
No Items
One ability

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Open Challenge!!!
3v3 Singles
DQ Time 3 days
Arena is a huge colosseum type arena, with sand on the floor and thousands of people watching behind glass. There is a maze of walls in the centre of the arena, and this is surrounded by a moat. The outside however, it completely open to everything.

No evolved Pokemon

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Open Challenge!!!
3v3 Singles
DQ Time 3 days
Arena is a huge colosseum type arena, with sand on the floor and thousands of people watching behind glass. There is a maze of walls in the centre of the arena, and this is surrounded by a moat. The outside however, it completely open to everything.

No evolved Pokemon
Sure. Wynaut?

Switch = KO
No Items
One Ability

Open Battle

2vs2 Doubles
DQ Time = 3Days
Arena:
A Snowy forest with a small 10x10m frozen pond. There are some frozen trees, and a large snowdrift to either side of the arena. It is hailing.
No water is available, so no surf. Earthquake and magnitude's damage is halved due to the snow covering the ground (muffling the tremors). Dig is still available.
I'll ref that^
Need someone to accept, if you do, PM your team to danmantincan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)