Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
SEEKING CHALLENGER

2 v 2
Doubles
DQ: 3 Days / 5 days Ref
2 Recovery Moves / 5 Chills
Arena: vader's Basement

What do we have here? It seems that we stumbled upon a house in the suburbs. In this house, there's a basement modeled after a Pokemon arena. It's fairly small and surrounded by small models of Porygon and Rotom. There's a bathroom located down here, but there's not enough water to cause a Surf. The ground is made of hardwood, so seismic activity can still be used. However, there is no place to Dig down here. Furthermore, this arena is smaller compared to most (although apparently a medium sized ceiling), so only Basic Stage 1 (not counting Pokemon who can't evolve) and Baby Pokemon are allowed. Hopefully we won't get vadre's basement into a mess...

Summary: Small water source, but no Surf. EQ / Earth Power / Magnitude allowed, but not Dig. Only Basic Stage 1 (not counting Pokemon who can't evolve) and Baby Pokemon are allowed.

SEEKING CHALLENGER

2 v 2
Doubles
Arena: A small maze of hedges in my backyard. There is a small lake in the middle of the maze, but otherwise its a lot of shrubbery. It looks similar to this:

just a little smaller so it doesn't take days to find opposing mons and there is a small pond in the middle. Also the hedges are small enough that only the first evolution of each Pokemon group may be used. Otherwise the Pokemon won't fit.

SEEKING CHALLENGER

2 v 2
Doubles
Arena: A small maze of hedges in my backyard. There is a small lake in the middle of the maze, but otherwise its a lot of shrubbery. It looks similar to this:

just a little smaller so it doesn't take days to find opposing mons and there is a small pond in the middle. Also the hedges are small enough that only the first evolution of each Pokemon group may be used. Otherwise the Pokemon won't fit.
Accepting pending approval of the Slugma I'm getting, if you don't mind waiting a tad to get going.

Switch: None
Abilities: All
Items: Off

SEEKING CHALLENGER

2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
Recoveries: 3
Chills: 5
Arena: Abandoned Quarry
-Now, what we have here is a construction experiment gone wrong. Originally thought to be rich in valuable ores, this giant hole in the ground was found to be a false alarm of sorts after a few years. The company managing it has since deserted it, and all is left is a meticulously drilled pit into the earth that forms a large bowl. The only hazards in this arena are self-created; rain creates mudslides, sandstorm blows all the dirt around to decrease visibility, sun makes the ground dry and unstable, and hail freezes the ground.-
Other Conditions: 1st-stage only (non-evolving guys are fine)

SEEKING CHALLENGER

2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
Recoveries: 3
Chills: 5
Arena: Abandoned Quarry
-Now, what we have here is a construction experiment gone wrong. Originally thought to be rich in valuable ores, this giant hole in the ground was found to be a false alarm of sorts after a few years. The company managing it has since deserted it, and all is left is a meticulously drilled pit into the earth that forms a large bowl. The only hazards in this arena are self-created; rain creates mudslides, sandstorm blows all the dirt around to decrease visibility, sun makes the ground dry and unstable, and hail freezes the ground.-
Other Conditions: 1st-stage only (non-evolving guys are fine)

I'll take this one.

Switch = OK
Abilities = All
Items = Off

PM'ing IceBug

Need a semi-even battle for my Happiny.

1v1 Singles
DQ Time: 1 Day
No Recovery, No Chills
Arena: An indian tepee

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
2+2 vs. 2+2 Tag Battle (Acklow, Athenodoros, Kaxtar, and Galladiator)

So this battle has been going on for some time, and our ref decides to kindly drop out on us (or at least after contacting him a few times, he doesn't respond, nor does he attempt to update either).

The question here is: Anyone willing to take over for ginganinja?
If possible, please shoot me and the others a vm that you are taking over.
Thank you (addressing whoever decides to take over, that is)

E: Looks like we got a taker. The replacement Referee is going to be Dogfish44. Thanks Dogfish!!!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
@ Acklow - No Problem. Just waiting on one person and we'll be off!

Meanwhile...

I think a triples match would be good to loosen up the muscles.

3 v 3 Triples!
DQ: 2 days per player, 1 week per reffing
No moves are banned
Arena: Island Ruins - An ancient city on a sandy island, little is known. The ruined walls form a maze amongst the sand and dust. The city is a maze, but who knows what there will be amongst the ruined ports, abandoned shops and even digging underground...

I challenge anybody for my first CAP ASB battle!

2 pokemon per side
Singles
DQ time 2 days
Arena: An large open field (100x100 approximately), with deep impenetrable woods surrounding it. It is sunny outside, but not Sunny Day.

2 pokemon per side
Singles
DQ time 2 days
Arena: An large open field (100x100 approximately), with deep impenetrable woods surrounding it. It is sunny outside, but not Sunny Day.
I'll ref this one, too, when you get an opponent. Be sure both of you PM me with your teams.

2 pokemon per side
Singles
DQ time 2 days
I'll take this.

Switch = KO
One ability
No items

PMing team now.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@ Acklow - No Problem. Just waiting on one person and we'll be off!

Meanwhile...

I think a triples match would be good to loosen up the muscles.

3 v 3 Triples!
DQ: 2 days per player, 1 week per reffing
No moves are banned
Arena: Island Ruins - An ancient city on a sandy island, little is known. The ruined walls form a maze amongst the sand and dust. The city is a maze, but who knows what there will be amongst the ruined ports, abandoned shops and even digging underground...
Taking this.

Battle accepted!

Arena:

[box]<Engineer> Rectangular arena about twenty by thirty feet long
<Engineer> Hard-packed dirt
<smashlloyd20> but diggable
<Engineer> surrounded by a moat of water five feet wide
[/box]

Switch = aim for the horn
all abilities.
no items.

1v1 Singles
DQ Time: 1 Day
No Recovery, No Chills
Arena: You choose
Battle accepted!

Arena:

[box]<Engineer> Rectangular arena about twenty by thirty feet long
<Engineer> Hard-packed dirt
<smashlloyd20> but diggable
<Engineer> surrounded by a moat of water five feet wide
[/box]

Switch = aim for the horn
all abilities.
no items.
I'll ref this one if you guys haven't found anyone yet, PM me what pokemon you are using

Open challenge!
4v4 Doubles
Arena: Moonlit rocky plateau at midnight. Small stream nearby. Sunny Day always fails for obvious reasons.
DQ time: 3 days
There will definitely be evolved pokemon involved.

Fusxfaranto

gonna smoke five blunts and watch anime
Open challenge yay

2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 60 hours (2.5 days)
Infinite recovery, chills
Arena: Nuclear missile silo, 3 stories tall (underground of course) with undiggable floors. Bottom floor contains the control room, middle has access to the missile, and top is a living area (where the pokemon start). If the missile takes 50 damage (it's typeless and has ****/*** defenses) it will explode, KOing both of the pokemon in the arena and inflicting toxic poison on any new pokemon that come in afterwards. The control room can be used to close the doors connecting the floors or to launch (not detonate) the missile, if the pokemon are technologically-inclined enough (ref's discretion).

Also I will not be using my Syclant, so you probably shouldn't use evolved pokemon unless they are really weak like Metapod or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)