Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 v 3 Singles
1 Day DQ
1 recovery moves, 3 chills
Arena: Tournament Stadium
<Engineer> Rectangular arena about twenty by thirty feet long
<Engineer> Hard-packed dirt
<smashlloyd20> but diggable
<Engineer> surrounded by a moat of water five feet wide

LET'S GET THIS DONE
Is that an open challenge Darkamber? (the 3v3) If so I'll do it

no switching, one ability, no items
Willing to extent DQ if that's what's driving all the refs away. But please...please...please.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
4v4 triples
3 Day DQ

TRIPLES YEAH
Always up for a triples match but all of my matches are used up. Instead, I think I'll ref you and whomever accepts the challenge, so PM teams when that happens.

Might as well juggle another battle while I wait through FoW and my other challenge. Y'know, to make things interesting.

1v1 Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Recover, 3 Chill
Arena: Gemstone Cave

A small, naturally-occurring dome-like structure in a deep cave system lit by a bioluminescent moss that coats patches of the walls. Inside, an abundance of different colored gemstones are embedded into the walls, floors, and ceiling, making deep digging difficult. As well, because it's underground, without any bodies of water, Surf and seismic disruption is unwise (Earthquake, Magnitude, and Surf forbidden). The cave is really tiny, and will be perfect for an up close and personal battle. Some of the minerals in the cave have grown large enough, too, to be used for cover by small Pokemon.

IceBug said:
1v1 Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Recover, 3 Chill

A small, naturally-occurring dome-like structure in a deep cave system lit by a bioluminescent moss that coats patches of the walls. Inside, an abundance of different colored gemstones are embedded into the walls, floors, and ceiling, making deep digging difficult. As well, because it's underground, without any bodies of water, Surf and seismic disruption is unwise (Earthquake, Magnitude, and Surf forbidden). The cave is really tiny, and will be perfect for an up close and personal battle. Some of the minerals in the cave have grown large enough, too, to be used for cover by small Pokemon.
I'll take it.

Switch = If we can use time travel to go back and grab our one 'mon from the past, then OK.
One Ability
Items = OFF

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Might as well juggle another battle while I wait through FoW and my other challenge. Y'know, to make things interesting.

1v1 Singles
3 Day DQ
2 Recover, 3 Chill

I'll take it.

Switch = If we can use time travel to go back and grab our one 'mon from the past, then OK.
One Ability
Items = OFF
And I'll ref it. PM teams!

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
SEEKING CHALLENGER
2 V 2
Doubles
DQ Time: 1 Day / 2 Days Ref (unless warned first)
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Arena: Black Diamond Mine

Deep within the crust of the earth, we find a large cave filled with large black diamonds. The cave itself is buried hundreds of feet underground, so it's quiet and completely untouched. The cave is extremely dim, since the only light surrounding the arena is from the small elevator shaft. However, it's not completely black, so Pokemon do have a good idea of where their opponents are. There definitely is visibility issues for normal Pokemon, however. (A 10% accuracy decrease for all Pokemon that do not have a way to see through darkness) There is a small pool of water down below, which provides the arena with a water source. However, there is not enough water for a Surf / Muddy Water wave. The ground cannot have seismic activity happen, as the gemstones surrounding the cave will shatter and fall. Digging is allowed, but there is a chance (25%) that you will dig into a gemstone and hurt yourself (10 damage). This battle cannot have final evolution Pokemon or non-evolving Pokemon in it.

SUMMARY OF EFFECTS:
Darkness that cuts accuracy of all moves by 10% unless the Pokemon has a way to see through darkness. Small pool of water for Water attacks but no Surf / Muddy Water. No EQ / Earth Power / Magnitude. Dig is allowed,
but there is a chance (25%) that you will dig into a gemstone and hurt yourself (10 damage). This battle cannot have final evolution Pokemon or non-evolving Pokemon in it.

SEEKING CHALLENGER
2 V 2
Doubles
DQ Time: 1 Day / 2 Days Ref (unless warned first)
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Arena: Black Diamond Mine

Deep within the crust of the earth, we find a large cave filled with large black diamonds. The cave itself is buried hundreds of feet underground, so it's quiet and completely untouched. The cave is extremely dim, since the only light surrounding the arena is from the small elevator shaft. However, it's not completely black, so Pokemon do have a good idea of where their opponents are. There definitely is visibility issues for normal Pokemon, however. (A 10% accuracy decrease for all Pokemon that do not have a way to see through darkness) There is a small pool of water down below, which provides the arena with a water source. However, there is not enough water for a Surf / Muddy Water wave. The ground cannot have seismic activity happen, as the gemstones surrounding the cave will shatter and fall. Digging is allowed, but there is a chance (25%) that you will dig into a gemstone and hurt yourself (10 damage). This battle cannot have final evolution Pokemon or non-evolving Pokemon in it.

SUMMARY OF EFFECTS:
Darkness that cuts accuracy of all moves by 10% unless the Pokemon has a way to see through darkness. Small pool of water for Water attacks but no Surf / Muddy Water. No EQ / Earth Power / Magnitude. Dig is allowed,
but there is a chance (25%) that you will dig into a gemstone and hurt yourself (10 damage). This battle cannot have final evolution Pokemon or non-evolving Pokemon in it.
I will take you on.

Switch=KO
Items=Off
One Ability

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
3 v 3 Singles
1 Day DQ

LET'S GET THIS DONE
Is that an open challenge Darkamber? (the 3v3) If so I'll do it

no switching, one ability, no items
Okay, I guess so. =( PM teams.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I suppose I should replace battle slot 3.

1 v 1 Singles.
1 Day DQ - That's 1 week for the ref
No Bans
Arena: Desert Oasis. A place of eternal Sunlight and sandy ruins, a grassy oasis has formed with a lake and palm tree, with an ancient obelisk looming over it. In this arena Sunny Day is constantly in effect, and can never be replaced.

1 v 1 Singles.
No Bans
Arena: Desert Oasis. A place of eternal Sunlight and sandy ruins, a grassy oasis has formed with a lake and palm tree, with an ancient obelisk looming over it. In this arena Sunny Day is constantly in effect, and can never be replaced.
I'll battle
No items
All abilities
EDIT: I forgot I have 3 on-going battles, Sorry

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
3v3
2 day DQ (The 26th-29th will be tough for me to get online, so that may need an extension)
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena: Valley of Fun

So we're in a nice mountainous region, The arena itself is surrounded by mountains/active volcanoes, but the valley is large enough. In the valley, you'll find a rather large field with a lake in the center. The lake itself is plenty deep for water-types to be comfortable diving. Due to the activity of the volcanoes, the arena is pretty hot despite the location. Also, to make it pretty, there's a large waterfall going into the lake n.n

i probably won't be using anything fully evolved, but be prepared

1 v 1 Singles.
No Bans
My match with Charmander doesn't even have a ref yet, so I'll take this and drop that one.

Switch=Pie
No Items
All Abilities

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

1 v 1 Singles.
No Bans
My match with Charmander doesn't even have a ref yet, so I'll take this and drop that one.

Switch=Pie
No Items
All Abilities

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi there, looking for a quick 2v2 Doubles battle for the sake of it. Open to anyone.

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ Time
Max 2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: EDIT: Instead of the arena, I'll make it up to the challenger to choose the arena.

Anyone up for a round? Also, I do plan to use Evolved Pokemon, so if you don't want to fight evolved Pokemon, think twice before accepting this challenge. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)