Rules:
2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ Time
Max 2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
no items
all abilities
switch is nonexistent
arena: moving traffic
a busy highway with constant high speed traffic. battling takes place on top of the vehicles. fall off and you could be roadkill

Combatants:
RANDOM:

Gliscor(*) Capers (M)
Nature: Impish

Type:
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon, Heat Wave, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Twister, Whirlwind have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: ***
Def: ****** (+)
SpA: * (-)
SpD: ***
Spe: 95

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter: (Innate) This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.

Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Poison Heal (DW Unlocked): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability have internal structures that absorb the toxins in poison and uses them to recover two (2) HP/action instead of taking poison damage. Their Toxic counter will still go up should their ability be disabled.

Attacks:
Poison Sting*
Sand Attack*
Harden*
Knock Off*
Quick Attack*
Fury Cutter*
Faint Attack*
Acrobatics
X-Scissor
U-Turn
Thunder Fang
Night Slash*
Agility*
Baton Pass*
Earthquake*
Rock Slide*
Swords Dance*
Aqua Tail

(Have to use the HG/SS Sprite, because I can't find a BW East Sea Sprite...)
Shellos Sleast (M)
Nature: Modest

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: * (-)
Def: **
SpA: *** (+)
Spe: 34

EC: 3/6
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Sticky Hold: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is covered in a sticky substance that prevents item theft or swapping.

Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Sand Force (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, using the power of the swirling sand to augment its Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks. Each of this Pokemon's Rock, Ground, and Steel-typed attacks will have two (2) added to their Base Attack Power. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Attacks:
Mud-Slap
Mud Sport
Harden
Water Pulse
Mud Bomb
Hidden Power (Fire 7)
Rain Dance
Recover
Yawn
Stockpile
Sludge
Surf
Ice Beam
Toxic

JESSEUS:

Kadabra(*) [Tau] (Male)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

Type:
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: * (-1)
Def: **
SpA: ***** (+1)
Spe: 105

EC: 5/9
MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Synchronise: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.

Attacks:
Teleport(*)
Kinesis
Confusion
Disable
Miracle Eye
Ally Switch
Psybeam
Reflect
Recover

Encore(*)
Light Screen(*)
Knock Off(*)

Psychic(*)
Shadow Ball(*)
Charge Beam(*)
Calm Mind

Machoke(*) [Sigma] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)

Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: ***** (+1)
Def: ***
SpA: * (-1)
Spe: 45

EC: 5/6
MC: 3
DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the base attack power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally.
Steadfast (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference.

Attacks:
Low Kick(*)
Leer(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Karate Chop(*)
Ankle Sweep(*)
Foresight(*)
Seismic Toss(*)
Revenge(*)
Vital Throw(*)
DynamicPunch

Ice Punch(*)
ThunderPunch(*)
Fire Punch(*)

Payback(*)
Bulk Up(*)
Rock Slide(*)
Counter

All of you know turn order.

Random sends out Pokemon, but not actions.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow, this traffic is moving fast...

Alright, go Capers! Go, Sleast! Both of you are better suited to this car hopping arena!

Alright, Sigma and Tau!
Holy fucking shit that Gliscor has some defense. And some scary attacks too, so we'll defend from those with Tau's Reflect. Sigma, I want you to try something nifty. Use Seismic Toss to grab that Gliscor from behind, but don't let go of him; instead pull him down (there's no way his wings can support your combined weights) to the road and hold him down. Since you're already moving at the speed of whatever car you were on top of (physics, bitch) this should grind him along the road a fair way for considerable damage. Hopefully your No Guard will make all of this possible.
Next action! If that Shellos dared to use some sort of support move, I want Tau to Encore it. Otherwise, use Psychic to lift him and fling him onto the road as well. Sigma, if our plan worked out chances are you and Gliscor have been taking some hits from the moving cars. Stand your ground though; I want you to use Seismic Toss again, but not picking up Gliscor - this time your picking up the next car to come along and throwing that at him! Try to do it in a fluid motion if possible to maximise its momentum and the damage it does. Hopefully the wreckage will stop the traffic in your lane too, preventing further damage.
For the final action, I want Tau to fire a Shadow Ball at Gliscor while Sigma Ice Punches him. Alternatively, if Sigma is hit with strong attack like Acrobat from Gliscor, Counter it. Try to get off the road while you're at it, too, although if you're chasing him this shouldn't be a problem.

Maybe not the best strategy but meh, trying to show some creativity. :D
Also that Gliscor seriously scares me.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
"Looks like we're up against a puny Kadabra & a Machoke. Like that will scare me. All I have to say is to the Machoke, Good Luck getting over here without wrecking someone's car, either that or falling off."

"Consider ourselves lucky that we're starting the battle on a truck with a load on it. Capers, stand your ground & protect yourself with a Swords Dance Barrier. If that foolish Machoke came anywhere near, he will only result in himself getting hit by swirling swords, & he'll probably start bleeding as well, which will be a nasty surprise. Unluckily he has No Guard, so he will inevitably get to you & do what he plans to do. In the meantime, Sleast, Fire off an Ice Beam angling it 45 degrees to the left of that Kadabra, so he'll be hit, as firing it straight ahead will only result in it missing."

"At this point Capers will be hanging on by a thread behind me on the side of the truck I'm on. So Sleast, I want you to duck down to the side of the truck, out of that Kadabra's sight, & free Capers by firing a Water Pulse at the foolish Machoke, & hopefully confuse it from the hard knock. Hang on to the truck though. While Capers would've broken free, but fallen off the truck, so I want you to stay behind & take out that Machoke with Acrobatics & stay there duking it out with him, leaving Sleast to take care of Kadabra a long way up the road."

"At this point, Capers & Machoke will be well & truly out of sight while Sleast & Kadabra should be still on the cars. I want Capers to fly his way back to the action after using Earthquake to stall Machoke's progress, & slow down the traffic tremendously, & as Capers catches up, I want Sleast to fatally poison Capers with Toxic, activating his Dream World Ability, much to the annoyance of my adversary."

Summary of Actions:
Capers: Defensive Swords Dance > Acrobatics (Machoke) > Earthquake (Machoke)
Sleast: Ice Beam (Kadabra) > Water Pulse (Machoke) > Toxic (Capers)

"It's time to make a stamp on this match, even though it's a 2v2 Doubles Match."

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, Sigma and Tau!
Holy fucking shit that Gliscor has some defense. And some scary attacks too, so we'll defend from those with Tau's Reflect. Sigma, I want you to try something nifty. Use Seismic Toss to grab that Gliscor from behind, but don't let go of him; instead pull him down (there's no way his wings can support your combined weights) to the road and hold him down. Since you're already moving at the speed of whatever car you were on top of (physics, bitch) this should grind him along the road a fair way for considerable damage. Hopefully your No Guard will make all of this possible.
Next action! If that Shellos dared to use some sort of support move, I want Tau to Encore it. Otherwise, use Psychic to lift him and fling him onto the road as well. Sigma, if our plan worked out chances are you and Gliscor have been taking some hits from the moving cars. Stand your ground though; I want you to use Seismic Toss again, but not picking up Gliscor - this time your picking up the next car to come along and throwing that at him! Try to do it in a fluid motion if possible to maximise its momentum and the damage it does. Hopefully the wreckage will stop the traffic in your lane too, preventing further damage.
For the final action, I want Tau to fire a Shadow Ball at Gliscor while Sigma Ice Punches him. Alternatively, if Sigma is hit with strong attack like Acrobat from Gliscor, Counter it. Try to get off the road while you're at it, too, although if you're chasing him this shouldn't be a problem.

Maybe not the best strategy but meh, trying to show some creativity. :D
Also that Gliscor seriously scares me.
"Looks like we're up against a puny Kadabra & a Machoke. Like that will scare me. All I have to say is to the Machoke, Good Luck getting over here without wrecking someone's car, either that or falling off."

"Consider ourselves lucky that we're starting the battle on a truck with a load on it. Capers, stand your ground & protect yourself with a Swords Dance Barrier. If that foolish Machoke came anywhere near, he will only result in himself getting hit by swirling swords, & he'll probably start bleeding as well, which will be a nasty surprise. Unluckily he has No Guard, so he will inevitably get to you & do what he plans to do. In the meantime, Sleast, Fire off an Ice Beam angling it 45 degrees to the left of that Kadabra, so he'll be hit, as firing it straight ahead will only result in it missing."

"At this point Capers will be hanging on by a thread behind me on the side of the truck I'm on. So Sleast, I want you to duck down to the side of the truck, out of that Kadabra's sight, & free Capers by firing a Water Pulse at the foolish Machoke, & hopefully confuse it from the hard knock. Hang on to the truck though. While Capers would've broken free, but fallen off the truck, so I want you to stay behind & take out that Machoke with Acrobatics & stay there duking it out with him, leaving Sleast to take care of Kadabra a long way up the road."

"At this point, Capers & Machoke will be well & truly out of sight while Sleast & Kadabra should be still on the cars. I want Capers to fly his way back to the action after using Earthquake to stall Machoke's progress, & slow down the traffic tremendously, & as Capers catches up, I want Sleast to fatally poison Capers with Toxic, activating his Dream World Ability, much to the annoyance of my adversary."

Summary of Actions:
Capers: Defensive Swords Dance > Acrobatics (Machoke) > Earthquake (Machoke)
Sleast: Ice Beam (Kadabra) > Water Pulse (Machoke) > Toxic (Capers)

"It's time to make a stamp on this match, even though it's a 2v2 Doubles Match."
Complicated actions T.T

Random: AA
Health:
200 / 200 (100%)

Gliscor (Capers) (M)
3 / 6 / 1 / 3 / 95
Energy: 100
Hyper Cutter, Sand Veil, Poison Heal

Shellos (Sleast) (M)
1 / 2 / 3 / 3 / 34
Sticky Hold, Storm Drain

Jesseus: AA
Health:
190 / 190 (100%)

Kadabra (Tau) (M)
1 / 2 / 5 / 3 / 105
HP: 90
Synchronize, Inner Focus

Machoke (Sigma) (M)
5 / 3 / 1 / 3 / 45
Guts, No Guard

Round One: Highway Chaos

Welcome to the... erm... highway! Today, we have four Pokemon duking it out on the tops of cars! It makes you feel like you're watching some crazy TV show, doesn't it! Standing on the inside of a pick-up truck, we have Sleast the Shellos, and his partner, Capers the Gliscor, who is flying above the car and scaring all the drivers! Go figure. Frantically running on the tops of one of those concrete mixers, Tau the Kadabra! Where is his partner? *crash* It appears that Sigma the Machoke has just punched the concrete mixer off the highway and into the river below. Oof. Let's get right to the battle, shall we?

Tau starts the round off by conjuring walls of light in the middle of the highway, creating golden boxes that surround him and Sigma. Several drivers stare at it in wonder... until their car crashes with the one in front of them. However, the walls seem to reduce the impact of the crash; interesting. Capers, seeing Machoke jump from car to car, making a beeline towards him, performs the mystical dance of swords in mid-air, raising his attack by two stages as well as having the swords protect him. Sigma jumps onto the pick-up truck and jumps at Capers. The swords slash furiously at him, dealing some damage, but Sigma perseveres, grabbing hold of Caper's two wings. Their combined weight drags them down onto the highway road, where two small cars promptly drive over them. They deal a reduced damage of 5 to Machamp due to the golden boxes, and an increased damage of 15 to Capers due to his wings. Sleast, who has been staying quiet this round, jumps out of the pick-up truck, shooting a beam of frosty ice at Tau. Hit in the midst of motion, Tau grabs on to the nearest car, but can't move anymore; he seems to be frozen solid!

Luckily for Tau, the exhaust gas seems to be extremely hot, immediately melting the ice away. Scrambling onto the hood of the car, Tau senses Sleast and flings him down onto the road with a powerful Psychic attack. Capers struggles to get away, but manages to fly up and attack Sigma with a powerful Acrobatics attack, hitting for massive damage. Sigma retaliates by picking up the nearest light car and flinging it at Capers; it hits him in the wing, dealing significant damage. Sleast, attempting to get back on the cars but failing, shoots a ring of water towards Sigma, dealing significant damage and confusing him! Just when you think that this part of the round is over, the next wave of cars arrive; in the lane that Sleast, Capers, and Sigma are on, a small hybrid and a huge tanker arrive, running them over for a large amount of damage. Ouch.

Up on the car, Tau smiles, seeing his opponents getting run over. Conjuring a large spherical mass out of shadowy material, he launches it at the grounded Capers, hitting for significant damage. Capers flies up into the air again, severely injured, and summons a massive earthquake that hits the highway. Sleast and Sigma take damage, but Tau takes even more, hitting the highway face-first. Funnily enough, the cars continue to drive on, unperturbed. Sigma, seeing Capers flying directly above him, jumps up with superhuman leg strength and smacks him with an Ice Punch, dealing good damage. Sleast shoots toxins at his ally, activating his Poison Heal ability. With Sleast, Tau, and Sigma on the road, the third and last wave of cars for this round approach... In their lane, another small hybrid and a pick-up truck come zooming by. They run over the Pokemon for quite a bit of damage.

At the end of the round, the three Pokemon run / teleport / slide their way to the nearest vehicle and climb on top of them, bruised and battered as they await the next commands from their trainer.

End.

Health:
60 / 200 (30%)

Gliscor (Capers) (M)
3 / 6 / 1 / 3 / 95
HP: 17
Energy: 88
+1 Attack
Poisoned (2 NT)

Shellos (Sleast) (M)
1 / 2 / 3 / 3 / 34
HP: 43
Energy: 90
Sticky Hold, Storm Drain

Health:
97 / 190 (51.05%)

Kadabra (Tau) (M)
1 / 2 / 5 / 3 / 105
HP: 61
Energy: 79
Synchronize, Inner Focus
Reflect (3)

Machoke (Sigma) (M)
5 / 3 / 1 / 3 / 45
HP: 36
Energy: 81
Guts, No Guard
Reflect (3)
Confused (4)

Random.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
"Fuck, that was costly..."

"Capers, we have to go for broke now, without a recovery move to use, we'll have to get rid of that Kadabra, he's annoying. Now quickly! U-Turn that bastard before he gets a chance to do something funny! Hopefully you'll knock him off the highway while your at it. Sleast, if Kadabra fell off the highway, then Recover lost health, other wise, fire an Ice Beam at it. Of course, if he encores you, then fire another Toxic at Capers, I have a theory, the more he gets poisoned, the more health he'll recover!"

"Next, I want Capers to fly up away from the traffic, & wait for Sleast to fire a Water Pulse at you. When he does, hit it with Aqua Tail & send Water Pulse Spray all across the arena. Everyone will be hit except Capers & Sleast will get some free Sp. Atk. If Capers has fainted by then, well, Sleast should fire off a Water Pulse at Kadabra."

"Lastly, if Capers is still alive, then U-Turn that Kadabra again, while Sleast fires another Ice Beam at it. If Capers is dead, then Sleast should still fire an Ice Beam at Kadabra."

"That's all, we're pretty much screwed now...Hooray for complex actions..."

Ok Tau, use your speed to get in a Psychic against Capers before he tries anything tricky, flinging him into the traffic if possible. (also aren't u-turns illegal on the highway? :p) Sigma, try to finish him off with Ice Punch, or if Psychic already did the trick DynamicPunch Sleast.
Ok next, I want to try something tricky just because it'll be cool. This'll take up a couple of actions but bare with me. Tau, fire off a Shadow Ball, capers the priority once again (but if he's fainted already...). Then, I want Sigma to wait until everyone else is done use Seismic Toss - on the light, easy to throw Tau! But don't throw him at something dangerous, throw him at Sleast. Why?
Just as you're about to crash Tau, use Ally Switch! Sigma will then unleash a mighty DynamicPunch boosted by the momentum of his own throw, while also soaking up the attacks aimed at Kadabra!

Aaaand...go!

Engineer Pikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus
"Fuck, that was costly..."

"Capers, we have to go for broke now, without a recovery move to use, we'll have to get rid of that Kadabra, he's annoying. Now quickly! U-Turn that bastard before he gets a chance to do something funny! Hopefully you'll knock him off the highway while your at it. Sleast, if Kadabra fell off the highway, then Recover lost health, other wise, fire an Ice Beam at it. Of course, if he encores you, then fire another Toxic at Capers, I have a theory, the more he gets poisoned, the more health he'll recover!"

"Next, I want Capers to fly up away from the traffic, & wait for Sleast to fire a Water Pulse at you. When he does, hit it with Aqua Tail & send Water Pulse Spray all across the arena. Everyone will be hit except Capers & Sleast will get some free Sp. Atk. If Capers has fainted by then, well, Sleast should fire off a Water Pulse at Kadabra."

"Lastly, if Capers is still alive, then U-Turn that Kadabra again, while Sleast fires another Ice Beam at it. If Capers is dead, then Sleast should still fire an Ice Beam at Kadabra."

"That's all, we're pretty much screwed now...Hooray for complex actions..."
Ok Tau, use your speed to get in a Psychic against Capers before he tries anything tricky, flinging him into the traffic if possible. (also aren't u-turns illegal on the highway? :p) Sigma, try to finish him off with Ice Punch, or if Psychic already did the trick DynamicPunch Sleast.
Ok next, I want to try something tricky just because it'll be cool. This'll take up a couple of actions but bare with me. Tau, fire off a Shadow Ball, capers the priority once again (but if he's fainted already...). Then, I want Sigma to wait until everyone else is done use Seismic Toss - on the light, easy to throw Tau! But don't throw him at something dangerous, throw him at Sleast. Why?
Just as you're about to crash Tau, use Ally Switch! Sigma will then unleash a mighty DynamicPunch boosted by the momentum of his own throw, while also soaking up the attacks aimed at Kadabra!
You really enjoy making my life difficult, don't you T.T

Health:
60 / 200 (30%)

Gliscor (Capers) (M)
3 / 6 / 1 / 3 / 95
HP: 17
Energy: 88
+1 Attack
Poisoned (2 NT)

Shellos (Sleast) (M)
1 / 2 / 3 / 3 / 34
HP: 43
Energy: 90
Sticky Hold, Storm Drain

Health:
97 / 190 (51.05%)

Kadabra (Tau) (M)
1 / 2 / 5 / 3 / 105
HP: 61
Energy: 79
Synchronize, Inner Focus
Reflect (3)

Machoke (Sigma) (M)
5 / 3 / 1 / 3 / 45
HP: 36
Energy: 81
Guts, No Guard
Reflect (3)
Confused (2)

Round Two: The fastest end ever... perhaps.

The cars seem to be taking their toll on all the combatants as they zoom by relentless. Nevertheless, our fierce competitors fight on, trying to push their opponents into the way of the cars. Moral of the story? Don't play on the highways. Kids, don't try this at home.

Tau starts the round (again) off with his most powerful attack, Psychic, flinging the flying Capers down onto the highway. Before the next wave of cars can come, Capers picks himself up and attacks Tau with a U-Turn, dealing significant damage and flying up in the air as well as knocking Tau onto the highway. However, Capers is not fast enough as Sigma runs forward and smashes Capers with an Ice Punch, knocking him unconscious. Tau and Sigma's excitement is short-lived, however, as Sleast heals himself for 20 HP and two cars come, slamming into the two allies for hefty damage.

Tau now conjures up another spherical ball of dark shadows, flinging them at Sleast from the highway. It deals significant damage, and Sleast isn't looking do great anymore! Finally snapping out of confusion, Sigma gently throws Tau towards Sleast; however gentle he is, he still accidentally squeezes too hard on Tau's abdomen, causing minor damage! Sleast sees Tau flying towards him and sends out a ring of water as a self-defense. It deals decent damage. And... the cars come again! boomboom the cars come roadsplat ok.

Sleast looks at the incoming Kadabra and braces himself for the inevitable mental attack... he opens his eyes and suddenly sees a Machoke flying towards him?!? BAM. A DynamicPunch connects for quite a bit of damage, as well as flinging Sleast back onto the highway and putting him in a state of medium confusion. Ouch. Sleast attempts to fire off an ice beam at Tau, but is way too disorientated from the attack to actually hit. Instead, he hits himself. Go figure. And... guess what? You guessed it; the cars are coming again! Two gigantic oil tankers come towards the three competitors, who have all somehow managed to get on the highway road again. They roll painfully over the combatants, leaving all of them at ridiculously low health.

End.

Health:
11 / 200 (5.5%)

Gliscor (Capers) (M)
3 / 6 / 1 / 3 / 95
HP: KO

Shellos (Sleast) (M)
1 / 2 / 3 / 3 / 34
HP: 11
Energy: 74
Sticky Hold, Storm Drain
Confused (3)

Health:
13 / 190 (6.84%)

Kadabra (Tau) (M)
1 / 2 / 5 / 3 / 105
HP: 9
Energy: 62
Synchronize, Inner Focus

Machoke (Sigma) (M)
5 / 3 / 1 / 3 / 45
HP: 4
Energy: 68
Guts, No Guard

Jesseus.

lol

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
"Oh no..."

"Sleast, we need to hide, now! See that crappy Toyota Prius over there? Do yourself a favour & hide under it without becoming roadkill. They shouldn't find you & they'll be killed by the traffic. If all else fails, JUMP OFF THE BRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, not completely, bu hide off the side & as they try to find you, they'll be flattened by (Insert Car here) & we'll win the battle."

Summary of Actions:
HIDE!!!!! > RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!! > ARRRGH!!!!!

Uhhh, yeah, we have absolutely no chance of winning...

Engineer Pikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus
Fuck him up boys.
Psychic and DynamicPunch until VICTORY. Keep him on the roads if possible.
HIDE!!!!! > RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!! > ARRRGH!!!!!
Random: XA
Health:
11 / 200 (5.5%)

Gliscor (Capers) (M)
3 / 6 / 1 / 3 / 95

Shellos (Sleast) (M)
1 / 2 / 3 / 3 / 34
HP: 11
Sticky Hold, Storm Drain
Confused (3)

Health:
13 / 190 (6.84%)

Kadabra (Tau) (M)
1 / 2 / 5 / 3 / 105
Synchronize, Inner Focus

Machoke (Sigma) (M)
5 / 3 / 1 / 3 / 45
Guts, No Guard

Round Three Start!

Back on the highway, things aren't looking too good for any of the Pokemon. However, one side is still going to pull a victory. Before anyone else can move, Tau finds Sleast and flings him to the side of a truck, dealing damage and knocking him out. As Tau and Sigma celebrate their victory, another oil tanker comes and runs them over, rendering both of them unconscious.

Round Three End.

Random: XX
Health:
0 / 200 (0.00%)

Gliscor (Capers) (M)
3 / 6 / 1 / 3 / 95

Shellos (Sleast) (M)
1 / 2 / 3 / 3 / 34
Sticky Hold, Storm Drain
Confused (3)

Jesseus: XX
Health:
0 / 190 (0.00%)

Kadabra (Tau) (M)
1 / 2 / 5 / 3 / 105
Synchronize, Inner Focus

Machoke (Sigma) (M)
5 / 3 / 1 / 3 / 45
Guts, No Guard

Yep, everybody dies. Glorious, isn't it?

Lord Jesseus wins, Its_A_Random loses.
Each Trainer obtains 2 TC.
Each Pokemon obtains 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC.
Sigma and Tau each get a KO.
I get 2 RC.

Good playing to both players. This is probably one of my favorite battles that I've reffed so far.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
lol. gg Lord Jesseus, this has got to be one of my favourite battles to participate, although I lost, This was just funny. Engineer reffed like a boss, Lord Jesseus was a great quality opponent, Sad I didn't get a KO Counter, but yeah, gg.

And finally, a battle that didn't take forever to finish...

Yeah that was a fun one. The cars played a much bigger part than I expected when I came up with the arena, but it's all good. :p
I'm curious though, how much damage did the cars do?

Engineer Pikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah that was a fun one. The cars played a much bigger part than I expected when I came up with the arena, but it's all good. :p
I'm curious though, how much damage did the cars do?
At the end of each action, two cars came. There was a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg).

Looking back on the match, I think having a large amount of cars made it less-skill based in terms of attacking but more skill-based in terms of getting your opponent on the road and your allies off the road. It also made my reffing more fun; I hope it made your experience more fun as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)