Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. I'd have loved to fight on the Sky Pillar.

Right, my Kecleon wants some actionz. Any takers?!

1v1 Singles
DQ Time: 2 days
Arena: (youpick, can't decide)
Resrictions: Single-stage (non-evolving) Pokemon only

I also have an idea for a Fire Emblem-style mass RP, similar to Fire Blast's Fog of War that has some interesting potential I think... I'll get it up later this week after I iron out the details and stuff, I've got a paper to write, so.... no time for it now, ehe....
Accepting.

Arena: clearing in a dense forest. Around 20 metres wide. After the treeline, the vegetation is too heavy to move through without specifically breaking it down.
Switch = a lie
abilities = all

Challenging undisputed!

2v2 doubles
2 recover/5 chills
3 day DQ
Tourney arena
<Engineer> Rectangular arena about twenty by thirty feet long
<Engineer> Hard-packed dirt
<smashlloyd20> but diggable
<Engineer> surrounded by a moat of water five feet wide

2v2 singles
2 days DQ
2 recovery moves, 3 chills
Area: Green field with lake (A large greenfield with a lake next to it)

Restrictions: Only unevolved or single stage pokemon, No fully evolved

Challenging undisputed!

2v2 doubles
2 recover/5 chills
3 day DQ
Tourney arena
<Engineer> Rectangular arena about twenty by thirty feet long
<Engineer> Hard-packed dirt
<smashlloyd20> but diggable
<Engineer> surrounded by a moat of water five feet wide
accepting!

No items
Switch = no
abilities = non-dreamworld

good luck dude!

Nonpain said:
2v2 singles
2 days DQ
2 recovery moves, 3 chills
Area: Green field with lake (A large greenfield with a lake next to it)

Restrictions: Only unevolved or single stage pokemon, No fully evolved
Accepting.

Switch = KO
All Abilities
Items = Off

I issue a challenge, mortals...

4v4 Doubles
Restricted Moves: No uses of Recover/Rest/Moonlight and their clones, no chills.

Arena: The Frozen Throne

The Frozen Throne, the dreaded seat of power of the Lich King, is a large ice platform upon the top of a giant spire. An invisible wall surrounds the platform, preventing any Pokémon from falling below. However, it is highly unadvisable to fly too much above the arena, because the strong winds generally cause the unfortunate mon to be blowed away (which would result in the Pokémon being effectively knocked out).

An interesting feature of the Frozen Throne is its soul siphon. Whenever a Pokémon deals 30 or more damage in a single round, he acquires a Soul Fragment at the end of the round. The Fragment can be used at the start of the next round to get one of the following effects:

- Restoring 10 Energy. This effect does not consume an action.
- Powering up an attack, causing it to deal 3 more damage. The user must declare which attack will be powered up (for example, he could issue the following order: Tackle - Thunder Wave - Tackle (powered up) ).

The Soul Fragment must be used in the round it gets available or it is lost (so, you cannot store it up). If the Soul Fragment is not used in the turn it is available, the user takes 10 flat damage caused by the fragment exploding.

------------------------------------------------------

That's it. Will you champion the cause of Light on Tirion Fordring's side? Will you manage to thwart the Lich King's frozen grasp over this world?

EDIT: Also, I'm gonna ref Nonpain and XVIcaliber, PM me your teams.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I'll ref you two. PM teams.

EDIT: Actually, I'd like a battle. 3v3 Doubles, DQ = 2 Days, and 2 Recovers and 5 Chills.

Arena:
Athenodoros said:
The Lake of Rage, in Johto. There are no real restrictions on moves, but there will be rain on every day except Wednesdays (determined by what day the ref refs) unless the players choose something different, and there are Gyarados in the lake. If the players disturb the Red Gyarados in the middle he will use Dragon Rage against everyone. It is also surrounded by trees, which Pokemon can hide in or use for whatever they want. You could even set them on fire.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll ref this if you two are ok with me being unavailable to ref tuesday-friday night n.n

this is directed towards athen/dragonboy :S

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Limewire wants a battle:

3 vs 3 Doubles
DQ: 3 days (4 for ref)

Arena:

Shapeshifting Arena! The arena is 40 feet wide and 60 feet long. After every time a Pokemon is KOd, it can shift into the following arenas:

Desert: Sand is poured out of pipes and into the arena. The sand is about 20 feet deep and a bit loose.

Water: A large ditch starts to appear on the sides of the arena and right through the middle (so it looks like a giant "H"). The ditch is 10 feet wide and 15 feet deep. Pipes start to pour water into the ditches. Also, there is a small lake that forms in the center, with a radius of 10 and a depth of 20.

Grass: Grass that is 3 feet tall starts to pop out of the arena. Pretty simple, no?

Forest: Similar to the grass arena, however, 20 trees will randomly pop up out of nowhere. These trees vary in size and shape. The referee should notify both players when a Pokemon is near a tree.

Winter: Pipes start to blast out water and chunks of ice all over the arena. The ice is about 8 feet deep, and if a Pokemon digs deep enough, they will encounter water (10 feet deep).

These arenas are chosen randomly. Also, before the match starts, the arena will start out random as well.

Lime, you're on.

Switch = KO.
All abilities.
No items.

---

I wouldn't mind a battle, myself...

2v2 Doubles
DQ: 3 days (4 for refs)
Pokemon in battle must be able to evolve but unevolved. No Pokemon may evolve at any time.

Arena: Cardboard Cell

An overturned cardboard box. The box covers an area of 15ft by 20ft, with the ceiling 10 feet off the ground. Bright light streams through the handles of the box and through a 1-square-foot hole in the ceiling. The floor is dirt, diggable up to 10 feet, and any attack at all may be used.

The walls cannot be destroyed or damaged. The ceiling can be, but a giant screen door is lying on top of the box; removing the ceiling would only allow weather to pass through.

Rising Dusk accepted. WE NEED A REF.

I'M BACK!

4v4 Doubles
Restricted moves: No uses of Recover/Rest/Moonlight and their clones, no chills

Arena: N's Castle - Throne Room

The clash between the dragons have devastated the zone, vaporizing all the surrounding water. There are several columns around, but the ceiling has collapsed for the most part, making you able to see the sky above. Will you be able to prevail without the might of the legendary dragons?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
4v4 Doubles Tag Battle
DQ: 2 days
2 Chills / 5 Recover
No sending out of evolved mons

Arena: Ref choice, but keep it simple.

---

iiMKUltra has agreed to be my partner, and Dogfish44 our foe. Thus we only seek one battler to side with Df44 and a ref.

mewtwo15026 said:
I wouldn't mind a battle, myself...

2v2 Doubles
DQ: 3 days (4 for refs)
Pokemon in battle must be able to evolve but unevolved. No Pokemon may evolve at any time.

Arena: Cardboard Cell

An overturned cardboard box. The box covers an area of 15ft by 20ft, with the ceiling 10 feet off the ground. Bright light streams through the handles of the box and through a 1-square-foot hole in the ceiling. The floor is dirt, diggable up to 10 feet, and any attack at all may be used.

The walls cannot be destroyed or damaged. The ceiling can be, but a giant screen door is lying on top of the box; removing the ceiling would only allow weather to pass through.
I'll accept that battle, mewtwo15026!

Switch = KO (Doesn't matter for 2v2 doubles)
Abilities: None
Items: None

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
4v4 Doubles Tag Battle
2 Chills / 5 Recover

---

iiMKUltra has agreed to be my partner, and Dogfish44 our foe. Thus we only seek one battler to side with Df44 and a ref.
Confirming. I don't care about partner, just be friendly!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
4v4 Doubles Tag Battle
2 Chills / 5 Recover

---

Confirming that I'll participate in the tag battle if it's okay with you lot.

Open Challenge

3v3 Singles:
No restricted moves, but only unelolved pokemons
Arena: a city block, complete with office buildings, innocent pedestrians, overturned cars, millitary blockades that will fire on any pokemon that approach too close or kill pedestrians.

I'll ref tag battle, four pokemon per person, amirite?

Arena is tourney arena, dirt surrounded by moat of water, all moves and weather allowed.

EDIT: ah k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)