Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like a pokemon White challenge. No Trades please. No Woobat/Swoobat, No Fossils, No patrat/watchog, No Vanillite/Vanillish,Vanilluxe, No Trubbish/Garbador, and No ducklett/Swanna. And No more than a Medium difficulty. Also, Only 1 pokemon that can't evolve MAX.

P.S. Anyone who posts a pokemon for this that I know in real life, your pokemon will not be used.

jas61292 must use a Ratatta that can never evolve, Solo every gym leader, and must know only know Tail Whip, Focus energy, Quick attack, and Tackle as soon as possible. Once you get one of the moves, it cannot be deleted.

Have Fun!

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry, but if you read my first post, I said no to that family. I probably should have put that in the bump post though. Let me go edit that.

Fine. You must use an Ekans that you get As soon as you possibly can. It can never evolve. And It's only attacking move can be acid spray. You must also solo the First two gym leaders you face after catching it. Acid spray must also can not ever be deleted.

Have Fun!

Fine. You must use an Ekans that you get As soon as you possibly can. It can never evolve. And It's only attacking move can be acid spray. You must also solo the First two gym leaders you face after catching it. Acid spray must also can not ever be deleted.

Have Fun!
Acid spray's a 5th gen move. Try 3rd Gen.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How about you try this one more time. This is LeafGreen, there is no Acid Spray. And it would be nice if I could evolve it, I already am using an unevolved Charmander.

EDIT: Oh, I see. Acid. Great. This is going to suck. Big time. But whatever.

How about you try this one more time. This is LeafGreen, there is no Acid Spray. And it would be nice if I could evolve it, I already am using an unevolved Charmander.

EDIT: Oh, I see. Acid. Great. This is going to suck. Big time. But whatever.
To be fair, you never did specify the difficulty level. But yeah, that's gonna suck.

Have Fun!
Make it acid, and it can Evolve but only after it solo's the two gym leaders it needs too.

The original seemed too hard.

I'm mean, but I'm not that mean.

jas61292

used substitute
To be fair, you never did specify the difficulty level. But yeah, that's gonna suck.
Oh, I fully expected it to suck. Otherwise I wouldn't be doing it. After all, I did tell people in my first post to go crazy. In the ruby one I am going to do I have to SOLO Liza & Tate with a Solrock. I doubt this can be much worse.

So,I want a Solo Scramble in my Leafgreen.
Rules:
-The pokemon needs to be obtained before Misty(So before I need cut).
-I can't trade.
-The pokemon must solo everything in the game,without switching out.If the scrambler faints,it's game over.
-I hate Magikarps.

Zero (Hypno) @ Psych Up
Every time it faints, must walk/run to Lavender Town and increment its name. May only evolve upon being named Seven or higher. Must Psych Up first in any E4 battle it is in.
You misunderstood me... It can only evolve when its name is -exactly- Seven. Better time it right...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So,I want a Solo Scramble in my Leafgreen.
Rules:
-The pokemon needs to be obtained before Misty(So before I need cut).
-I can't trade.
-The pokemon must solo everything in the game,without switching out.If the scrambler faints,it's game over.
-I hate Magikarps.
Enjoy your solo run! Your runner is a Nidoran (M), name it King Odin. You must evolve it to Nidoking ASAP & it must know all TM Moves by Celadon. When it learns a new move it must replace the oldest move it knows.

Have fun. Also, if the Pokemon faints mid-run, it isn't game over, btw, just so you know, but it's your rules...

Also, to the squabblers squabbling further up the page, can you please quit squabbling? Thank you.

@ wynaut, catch a Venipede, nickname it Dio. It may not evolve until it learns Steamroller, it may not evolve again until it has defeated 20 fighting types with Steamroller. It must solo Marshal with only Steamroller.

I'd like a pokemon White challenge. No Trades please. No Woobat/Swoobat, No Fossils, No patrat/watchog, No Vanillite/Vanillish,Vanilluxe, No Trubbish/Garbador, and No ducklett/Swanna. And No more than a Medium difficulty. Also, Only 1 pokemon that can't evolve MAX.

P.S. Anyone who posts a pokemon for this that I know in real life, your pokemon will not be used.
So you don't want a challenge?

Yo Wynaut?, you should definitely have a Pidove. Your Pidove is named Joey because it's in the top tier of all Pidove. Joey's abilitly must be Big Pecks. You love your Joey and Joey loves you so he must know Return. Joey can't evolve until he grows his wings and learns to Fly.

jas61292

used substitute
Ok, so I have enough challenges for myself, but my friend without an account wanted me to ask one for him. He wants an emerald challange with no trades. I will take care of one Pokemon, so we just need 5 more. Lets not make this too easy on him.

You get ThrohSucks the Sawk! This Sawk hates everything that Throh stands for. So, ThrohSucks must knock out every Throh you encounter (which, since you're playing White, will be a lot more common than Sawk), and it must have the Sturdy ability (since its other option, Inner Focus, is shared with Throh) In addition, ThrohSucks must always know at least two moves that Throh cannot learn (the list of possibilities is short, but there are five or six options)

Enjoy your solo run! Your runner is a Nidoran (M), name it King Odin. You must evolve it to Nidoking ASAP & it must know all TM Moves by Celadon. When it learns a new move it must replace the oldest move it knows.
Accepted.

The game over rule is just to make the game a little more difficult :).I'll probably die in the Elite four...

What, he's too good for us? Hmph.

He gets a Sableye named Shade. It must be the highest leveled pokemon before he leaves Dewford. He must then stay the highest leveled pokemon. I'm stealing that one guy's idea, he must know flash and use it in every battle. He must solo Glacia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)