Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas, You must lead with NOHAX the Munna. This Munna hates critical hits, so it always sets up Lucky Chant the first turn it's out. If the Lucky Chant runs out, he sets up another one, even if he needs to switch back in to do so. No other restrictions.

Runwisc, Assuming you need more pokemon, you get Woobat the Zubat. It thinks it's a Woobat, so it only learns moves Woobat learns, runs from any battles with Ghosts or Bugs, and must KO any Poison or Fighting Types.

Starting a White Scramble, putting my LG on hold.

Rules
- Must use Snivy
- All Pokemon must evolve
- I would like Reuniclus. Not mandatory, but I love it.
-I can decline any challenge.
-I don`t want it blindingly hard

Rules
- Must use Snivy
You have your snivy "nooooooooo" snivy can only learn one attacking move Vine whip. It also cannot learn any moves that will inflict damage, i.e. Toxic and leech seed. It cannot learn any boosting moves. It MUST evolve as soon as possible and it Must solo the Bug Gym leader.

Srs Bisnis, You get Kamenile the Sandile. Kamenile is sad that it does not get Drill Liner, so it refuses to use any Ground Type moves. It must hold Blackglasses, and must solo Clay.

Srs I present Broken the reunculus. It's so mad that everyone think it's broken he will never use a special attack, calm mind, trick room or recover.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Wynaut, I already have restrictions for my Snivy. Please dont issue me anything else as so far I hate your challenges.

That said, Snivy is going to be fun as Im both loving and hating the fire restriction, Panpour will be incredibly beastly, Yamask will be cool bar the STAB restriction, I like the imagination but hate the Emolga challenge (Im ignoring the Lonely restriction in the interests of time, Munna should be interesting.

Therefore I need one more challenge, hopefully something odd as I haven`t used any of my current mons.

Also, at above challenge, take a Foongus. At least two of its moves must be support to battle and at least three must be support to battle a boss (gym/rival/E4/Plasma/N).

Rules
- Must use Snivy
You get Stubborn the Archen. Stubborn is really, um, stubborn, so it cannot switch out of battle when its ability, Defeatist, is active. (That is, you can only switch it out when it has above half health). Stubborn cannot use Acrobatics unless it is holding an item (you're free to just not teach it the move, though). In addition, it must have a certain move based on which stat its nature lowers.

-Attack: Pluck
-Defense: Quick Guard
-Special Attack: AncientPower
-Special Defense: Endeavor
-Speed: Scary Face (obtainable with Heart Scale)
-Neutral nature: None of the above

Finally, whichever of the above moves Stubborn receives, it may not learn any of the others.

EDIT: The move restriction, of course, should take effect as soon as you can, given that Archen has three of those moves when you revive it...

@Wynaut, I already have restrictions for my Snivy. Please dont issue me anything else as so far I hate your challenges.

That said, Snivy is going to be fun as Im both loving and hating the fire restriction, Panpour will be incredibly beastly, Yamask will be cool bar the STAB restriction, I like the imagination but hate the Emolga challenge (Im ignoring the Lonely restriction in the interests of time, Munna should be interesting.

Therefore I need one more challenge, hopefully something odd as I haven`t used any of my current mons.

Also, at above challenge, take a Foongus. At least two of its moves must be support to battle and at least three must be support to battle a boss (gym/rival/E4/Plasma/N).
I didn't give you a Snivy.......

Also, I'm pretty sure once you set a challenge whatever you get you get.....

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Srs Bisnis: You will get a Elgyem and name it LGM. LGM is a kind visitor from another world, and does not want to hurt any of the native life forms. However, it will not hesitate to defend itself in the face of an attack. As such it will not use any attacking move on an opponent unless it is attacked first. However, it does not understand the Biology of terrestrial Pokemon, and will not hesitate to test out any Status moves on them. (so you could lead with Toxic, but you cant start with Psybeam unless attacked first. extraterrestrial pokemon, as in other Elgyem and Beyheem are exempt from this). In addition, since it wants to differentiate itself from the Psychic Pokemon of earth (Reuniclus), it will not allow itself to use any Special Psychic moves. All other moves are allowed.

@everyone, I'm on my DSi and the internet sucks. I just finished the rules.

@Wynaut, no thanks. I can't solo the Bug leader with Vine Whip.

@Bob, accepted

First time scrambler here and I would like one for Fire Red. No restrictions, but I do have the right to refuse anything. Which hopefully wont happen, but you never know.

Emil, Team Rocket's Meowth has somehow snuck onto your team. It only knows Bite, Scratch, and Fury Swipes. It wants revenge against Team Rocket, and needs to participate in every battle against them. It must Solo Giovanni all three times, and may evolve after defeating him at Silph Co.

jas61292, Your fried Gets a Slakoth. It must evolve as soon as possible. It must know Hyperbeam as soon as possible as it likes to do as much damage as possible. And it must know counter as soon as possible. Hyper Beam and Counter cannot be deleted once learned. Name it "Felipe" No other Restrictions.

Have Fun!

First time scrambler here and I would like one for Fire Red. No restrictions, but I do have the right to refuse anything. Which hopefully wont happen, but you never know.
I present Bob the nidoqueen. Bob's parent's though she was a guy so she was named Bob. She now hates herself and all from the nido family. She must solo all pokemon from the nido family and cannot learn a STAB move. She must solo the posoin gym. She may evole to her last form after she has done this

How about my reuncilus?
Just saw it, and I'm on the edge of deciding whether to keep it or not. I mean, I doubt I'll use it because of how weak it is... Can you change it a little :/? Thanks.

@Texas, what are the differences between the moves? I basically just need 4 support moves?

@Ruwisc, accepted

@Jas, definately accepted, I love Elgyem

Texas, since you're not accepting the Sewaddle, may I issue you a challenge? c:

If so, you get Zappy the Klink. Zappy thinks it's an Electric-type, so you must have at least one Electric-type move on it at a time. It also loves to move fast, so it must know Shift Gear/Automize as soon as possible. As soon as it evolves into Klang, however, it finds out that it's not an Electric-type. It now hates Electric-types & must solo all Electric-types. It cannot know any Electric-type moves from here on out. No evolution restrictions.

Just saw it, and I'm on the edge of deciding whether to keep it or not. I mean, I doubt I'll use it because of how weak it is... Can you change it a little :/? Thanks.

@Texas, what are the differences between the moves? I basically just need 4 support moves?

@Ruwisc, accepted

@Jas, definately accepted, I love Elgyem
Fine it may recover, calm mind and trick room

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Emil - you will get a Koffing to go along with that Meowth. It must always have 2 gas attacks (Smog, Smokescreen, Poison Gas, Haze). Unlike Meowth, however, it has no problem with TR, and does not want to face them in battle. As such it will never use a direct attack on a TR Pokemon (Though there is a good chance it may never see one other than Giovanni, unless you do the post game). However, it wants to prove its loyalty to you, so before it can evolve it has to solo all the trainers in Blaine's gym, and one of Blaine's own Pokemon.

Also Mr_br_kill, for the challenge you issued earlier for my friend, you said the Poocheyna cant hurt psychic types, but must beat Brawley. But what should he do about his Meditite?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Biscuits, accepted (never saw a Sewaddle...)

@Mr Bill Kill, support means non direct damage eg Defense Curl or Will_o_wisp. The Foongus` moveset must have two such moves to attack and must have 3 to battle a boss (eg its moveset could be Sludge Bomb, status move, status, status).

Also Mr_br_kill, for the challenge you issued earlier for my friend, you said the Poocheyna cant hurt psychic types, but must beat Brawley. But what should he do about his Meditite?
Oh sorry! it can't hurt Meditite and doesn't need to kill it to evole. It just has to solo everything else

@Biscuits, accepted (never saw a Sewaddle...)

@Mr Bill Kill, support means non direct damage eg Defense Curl or Will_o_wisp. The Foongus` moveset must have two such moves to attack and must have 3 to battle a boss (eg its moveset could be Sludge Bomb, status move, status, status).
Thanks for clearing it up, my brain is asleep O_(\.

So my team is:
Reuniclus
Elgyem
Sandile
Foongus
Archen

I need a Snivy challange!

Thanks for clearing it up, my brain is asleep O_(\.

So my team is:
Reuniclus
Elgyem
Sandile
Foongus
Archen

I need a Snivy challange!
Srs, you get Forest the Snivy. Due to its love of all plants, it must know all Grass moves. It's Hidden Power must be Grass too, though this is optional. If its Hidden power is grass, though, it must know it. Since it loves plants, it will never attack any Grass types or Water types due to them being important to the ecosystem. However, it hates Fire and Steel types with a passion due to them being representative of urbanization, and must solo any Fire or Steel type you encounter. No evolution restrictions.

Have fun!

Edit: Just realized that you have to fight Oshawott right off the bat, lol. I'm gonna revise the rule and say "Cannot attack Water/Grass types unless the situation leaves you unable to do anything else, i.e. only Pokemon left in party."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)