Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

need help for hit a high delay in my diamond NDS, my target delay is 1109 and my calibrated delay is 626,my seconds 14 i triying use pikatimer but i dont understand how i can can use for hit my delay and my seconds, i also i dont know how to apply the first time and second time on pikatimer for resets, i need know this for caught one shiny with sweet scent on caves by method J

Do the same principals apply as far as frame advancement in Method 1 as in Method K? I have a Groudon who hits the perfect stats at frame 10... now i hit the delay... made 9 calls and i caught something totally different

I seriously need some help:

I've been trying to get a shiny in Emerald using the RNG thing, but it's too confusing for me! So, if someone can do it for me, I'll be extremely thankfull.

My ID: 53604 My SID: 46363

Please PM me if you can find my target frame!

need help for hit a high delay in my diamond NDS, my target delay is 1109 and my calibrated delay is 626,my seconds 14 i triying use pikatimer but i dont understand how i can can use for hit my delay and my seconds, i also i dont know how to apply the first time and second time on pikatimer for resets, i need know this for caught one shiny with sweet scent on caves by method J
When the first timer hits zero you are either going to be soft resetting or clicking A to start the game from the DS menu. When the second timer hits Zero you start the game from the game menu.

Do the same principals apply as far as frame advancement in Method 1 as in Method K? I have a Groudon who hits the perfect stats at frame 10... now i hit the delay... made 9 calls and i caught something totally different
"All roamers (Raikou, Entei, and the Latis), as well as gift Pokemon (all of the starters, Eevee, Togepi, the Arceus event that gives you Dialga\Palkia\Giratina, Game Corner Pokemon, etc.) are Method 1.

Everything else uses Method K."

I believe Groundon goes under Method K as it isn't a roamer or a gift pokemon.

What's the exact moment that you need to press A to hit your spread when RNGing breeding in Emerald?

The guide implies that it's the very last line from the old man, so that you press A at the right frame after he says "You take good care of it". Am I reading this correctly?

does synchronize work on kyurem?
using dslite and stanard non-cgear seed
manage hitting the right time, got the correct IV (31hp should be 295)but nature always bold.
if it was syned to modest the IV always change to 281 hp.
im confused now :/

probelm fixed, stupid timer0

I want use a RNG chained shiny method in diamond, pearl, platinum but i don't know if i can move the frame from the start chain one and catch the target pokemon, or need to have a chain of 40+ and see a shiny patch to finish after advancing the frame and catch the target pokemon on shiny patch.

I can use the chained shiny (theoretical) method in route 206?, that there is a npc moving radomly on the road bike i don't know if this will affect my frame, because i don't see the cyclist but is there.

(I'm trying chained one shiny bronzor by chained shiny theoretical method in route 206)

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I can use the chained shiny (theoretical) method in route 206?, that there is a npc moving radomly on the road bike i don't know if this will affect my frame, because i don't see the cyclist but is there.

(I'm trying chained one shiny bronzor by chained shiny theoretical method in route 206)
The Chained Shiny method can only predict spreads, it can't tell you what exact frame you need to go for.

More research needs to be done on an emulator.

I'm trying to RNG my SID/ID in HG, but I hit 53 seconds all the time, I should hit 50, frame is OK. What can I do to hit the right seconds? I'm using EonTimer if that matters.

I'm trying to RNG my SID/ID in HG, but I hit 53 seconds all the time, I should hit 50, frame is OK. What can I do to hit the right seconds? I'm using EonTimer if that matters.
try adjusting the target time from 50 seconds to 47 seconds. try again.

edit: if this sounds confusing, what i meant to say was that if you normally set your time to say 11:50 try setting your time to 11:47, then hit your seed as you usually do. hope this helps

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
How does the E4 method for the Roamers in HG work exactly? I want to abuse my Latias, and I've got my Entei still roaming.

try adjusting the target time from 50 seconds to 47 seconds. try again.

edit: if this sounds confusing, what i meant to say was that if you normally set your time to say 11:50 try setting your time to 11:47, then hit your seed as you usually do. hope this helps
FUCK YEAH! adjusting target time worked, thnaks a lot! :toast:

How does the E4 method for the Roamers in HG work exactly? I want to abuse my Latias, and I've got my Entei still roaming.
Do you have raikou out? If not, i don't know how you can accurately check what you did hit. KO your desired roamer, save 1 step from lance after you note down the route of the roamer(s), make sure that when you hit your seed you have the map ready and have pokemon search party or silver drama on the lower right when you tune in on the radio. after making sure that your roamer matches your desired seed on rng reporter, then tune/de-tune from psp or sd from the lower center from left to right, and then after the last tune/detune leave the music playing and defeat lance.

Is there any place where I can download RNGReporter 8 (for Windows)? Beta 9.75 crashes when I'm trying to find IV Gen Seeds for breeding. :/

// Edit: Nvm I found it. And it crashes too. Maybe I'll try it on another computer... :D

If im aiming for a certain target frame but when i subtract 1 from it (my monster frame is 1), then divide it by 2 it does not give me a whole number quotient. So my question is, is it still possible to aim for my target spread with journal flips that equate to decimals?

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Is there any place where I can download RNGReporter 8 (for Windows)? Beta 9.75 crashes when I'm trying to find IV Gen Seeds for breeding. :/

// Edit: Nvm I found it. And it crashes too. Maybe I'll try it on another computer... :D
Does it give an error when it crashes? If so, what is it?

If im aiming for a certain target frame but when i subtract 1 from it (my monster frame is 1), then divide it by 2 it does not give me a whole number quotient. So my question is, is it still possible to aim for my target spread with journal flips that equate to decimals?
Answered in IRC, but to the best of my knowledge there's no way to do this.

Does it give an error when it crashes? If so, what is it?
It doesn't give any error. :/ It just stops responding and I'm have to close it from taskmanager. This only happens when I'm trying to search IV Gen Egg IVs or IV Gen Shiny Egg.

// Lol I guess it was because of faulty RAM, I hate my computer. xp I managed to find seeds when I set delay range 600-700 instead of 600-2000. Ty anyway.

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
// Lol I guess it was because of faulty RAM, I hate my computer. xp I managed to find seeds when I set delay range 600-700 instead of 600-2000. Ty anyway.
Yeah.. while it doesn't take much RAM at all to search, it does take a lot to display the long list. You don't really need to search a big range with eggs anyway.

Can you not advance the frame making elm calls when your trying to hit a frame for the roamers? Or does the phone not work in the elite four or something

First off make sure you save one step before the auto-walking to Lance takes place. Then you must hit your delay and do your desired advances. If you only have 1 roamer like you mentioned then you need to download RadioSeed and use the track frame and confirm via the Serial Radio Drama Program, which plays everyday 1-2, 4-5, 7-8, 10-11(Both AM and PM. The other program (Pokemon Search Party) has never personally worked for me so I never even bother with it anymore. Then once you've confirmed, use the upper right program(Pokemon Talk) to advance 13-14 frames each time you click it. Remember to track your frame though(via Radio seed and Serial Drama). Then once you hit your desired frame, beat lance, restart, encounter your roamer catch in a masterball and confirm the IV's. If they don't match figure out why(1 too many frame advances, forgot to take in account Raikou also respawning etc) and then repeat if necessary.

Also "To advance frames with the radio, start from the middle (no shows running), then click the button for the appropriate corner. You have then have to drag the cursor back to the middle without touching any other stations. Here are a list of shows and the amount of frames they advance."

Hope it works out for you, I remember your spread was in the 600 range.

You need a pretty good computer to search large frame spreads. Mine which is fairly new takes a good minute to bring up a spread between 600-1000.

What can advance the frame in HGSS? Except Elm Call, I want to get Shiny Cyndaquil at the beggining.
If I remember correctly it is nearly impossible to do on a cart, but here is from earlier in the thread.

In HGSS you find a spread on frame 1, 5 or 9 depending on which starter you want. They will appear shiny when you go to select them. That's the only way you can confirm you hit the right seed. Else you have to use an AR to check the seed.

Don't forget those are Method 1 Spreads not Method K.

Also there is an NPC you can use to advance the frame but without an emulator it is very difficult to track what frame you are on.

Can you not advance the frame making elm calls when your trying to hit a frame for the roamers? Or does the phone not work in the elite four or something
The phone does not work in the champions room(Lances room) where you must do your advances. See what I posted above for Buckert.

I seriously need some help:

I've been trying to get a shiny in Emerald using the RNG thing, but it's too confusing for me! So, if someone can do it for me, I'll be extremely thankfull.

My ID: 53604 My SID: 46363

Please PM me if you can find my target frame!

I never really had a problem hitting my delay until about yesterday i can seem to hit my delay exactly at all.. My timer hasnt changed too much except when i enter the hit delay but i just cant seem to hit my exact delay.. whats going on

Edit: Tried a couple more times and I seem to keep hitting 6913 and 6917.. my target delay being 6915.. i cant seem to hit it at all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)