Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I'm nice, he can have a Mudkip as the starter. It must always be the lowest or second lowest-leveled Pokemon in his party, and must solo at least one team member from each of the first four gyms. Must be used in all gym battles and at least once in the Elite four. Must be used in the battle with Steven. May evolve at any time. When you catch a Pokemon which is a lower level than this Pokemon, it must be benched until it is at least the second lowest again.

I'm happy to add this onto my challenge with Treecko if he thinks this is too hard, I'm on Ruby as well
I am srs's friend and i have to say no to this challenge cuz it sucks...its true im thinking about doing the purple bunny dude's challenge but i want sum more replies first, you know, like fresh fruit.

Your friend shall receive the greatest psychic made, Srs.

He must catch a ralts, female, that is. Or breed one, up to him. This ralts is the most intelligent one out there, so it prepares to use that knowledge the best it knows how. It must know the following moves.

Future Sight(Predicting the future)
Teleport(Aiding in travel)
Flash(New ways of light)
One other move.

It must also KO every trainer's psychic pokemon, unless done by another request. Until you get the moves needed, feel free to use any other move you feel like. But, if you go into Victory road without the three moves, you lose the one other move.

Nickname it "Smartevoir"
No

I am srs's friend and i have to say no to this challenge cuz it sucks...its true im thinking about doing the purple bunny dude's challenge but i want sum more replies first, you know, like fresh fruit.
In that case, you get a male Torchic as your starter, named Sky. He must be at least tied for highest level at all times, unless this condition conflicts with another Pokemon's. He must solo at least three gyms. If you intend to have him solo Mossdeep, you can have him paired with one other Pokemon of your choice.

Srs Bisnis, your friend gets a Zigzagoon named One-Turn. It must know & keep Belly Drum & get this move before the E4. It may not know any HM's whatsoever & it must also know & keep two attacking Normal Type moves. It must solo 3 E4 Pokemon at +6 Attack.

Have fun.
I cant have fun this challenge sucks

Im sorry for insulting u u are a reasonable person i accept thid challenge its great
NP, I knew the first challenge was harsh, but as it was something I would have done, I still submitted it. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't know you had the chance to refuse if you felt it was too hard, so in penance, I made an easier starter challenge. Good luck. May I ask which gyms you plan to solo?

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
@BackSauce, you want fun? I'll give you fun. You get the one, the only, Castform! It is the embodiment of all weather, so it may only learn moves from those types, and it must learn all of them. (must keep one water, fire, ice or rock move at any time) It must also solo 30 trainer pokemon of each type. Failure to do so by the elite four will result in Castform not being able to use that move type. (i.e, failure to solo 30 fire type trainer pokemon means you can't use your fire attack in the E4). Besides that, no restrictions. Name it Megatron

@BackSauce, you want fun? I'll give you fun. You get the one, the only, Castform! It is the embodiment of all weather, so it may only learn moves from those types, and it must learn all of them. (must keep one water, fire, ice or rock move at any time) It must also solo 30 trainer pokemon of each type. Failure to do so by the elite four will result in Castform not being able to use that move type. (i.e, failure to solo 30 fire type trainer pokemon means you can't use your fire attack in the E4). Besides that, no restrictions. Name it Megatron
WTF does transformers have to do with a castform?

Zuzu, you get Bacon the Tepig...
Moveset of flame charge, smog, fire attacking move, fighting attacking move...

Start every battle with flame charge first turn and keep using until you outspeed the opponent...

Solo every ground and water type pokemon in the game that is not reserved by another challenge...
Im using this for my scramble challenge, screw those Hoenn starters! Im getting a tepig!

Raseri, sorry, had to do some stuff. Anywho, Black you say?

Take a Cottonee(Whew, starting far away, eh?). It must have the ability "Prankster" Now, let's look at Whimsicott. It's pokedex data for White states...

Riding whirlwinds, they appear. These pokemon sneak through gaps into houses and cause all sorts of mischief.

Thus, we can assume our Cottonee dreams of being a prankster. Thus, it must learn a type of powder to mess people with(Poisonpowder or stun spore either one). Also, since it is a GIANT COTTONBALL, it must know Cotton Spore. Since it rides whirlwinds, it must know Hurricane, and finally, since it causes mischief, it must know either Solarbeam or Energy Ball to smash things with.

Nickname it "Stealthy", because pranksters have to be that way, am I right?

Take a Cottonee(Whew, starting far away, eh?). It must have the ability "Prankster" Now, let's look at Whimsicott. It's pokedex data for White states...

Riding whirlwinds, they appear. These pokemon sneak through gaps into houses and cause all sorts of mischief.

Thus, we can assume our Cottonee dreams of being a prankster. Thus, it must learn a type of powder to mess people with(Poisonpowder or stun spore either one). Also, since it is a GIANT COTTONBALL, it must know Cotton Spore. Since it rides whirlwinds, it must know Hurricane, and finally, since it causes mischief, it must know either Solarbeam or Energy Ball to smash things with.

Im not accepting this! This sucks.

Never mind, I mixed it up with Petilil or whatever.

Curent Team
1. Cottonne(Stealthy) Must know Hurricane, Cotton Spore, Energy Ball and Stun Spore/Poisonpower

Cottonne is a white exclusive, the only one in black is through an IGT, so i could use it but then i wont be able to use your nickname.

Edit: According to Bulbapedia its possible to get it in Dark grass? So i guess I can use it
Its in Black you bitch!!!

OK, ready to start my challenge. Here's my team:

1. Vivi (Ralts-M @ Lvl 5) May never evolve. Must learn an electric move and Calm Mind ASAP. Must always be the lowest level. Must have 3 attacking moves of different types. Must solo an Elite Four member.

2. Raphael (Torkoal-M) May only be caught after obtaining the Sunny Day TM, and must learn it immediately. Must use Sunny Day in every Trainer battle he appears in, and must solo at least 3 of Drake's Dragon types in order to be used against Steven. Will be caught ingame, since he has to know Sunny Day.

3. Dumb Bell (Beldum-? @ Lvl 5) May only attack with Take Down. Must always solo my rival. May only have items used 10 times during the game

4. Angryvoice (Whismur-M @ Lvl 6) Must know Frustration and Uproar. Must solo (with Frustration only) every Steel-type Trainer Pokemon encountered, excepting Steven's. May have no STAB moves over 80 BP except Frustration. May use herbs to affect Happiness.

5. Somber (Lotad-M @ Lvl 3) Must only know attacking moves because ability is Swift Swim. After evolving to Ludicolo, name must be changed to Jolly. Cannot learn any new moves once a Ludicolo. I likely won't be able to change the name since the Pokemon are being traded in from Sapphire.

6. Tech (Shroomish-F @ Lvl 5) May only have attacks with 60 BP or less. Must solo Maxie on Mt. Chimney, and must solo one member of the Elite Four.

I'm going to start with Mudkip, and trade it away as soon as I can.

I still need to know soonish if Angryvoice has to solo all pure-steel types, or all partial and pure steel types.

Wish me luck - I will consider myself to have failed the challenge if I fail any of the parts of an individual Pokemon's challenge, as long as it is within my control.

I juat want a good not suckish challenge for ruby that dosnt have evo limits and again dosnt suck. Can u plz give that to me?

I juat want a good not suckish challenge for ruby that dosnt have evo limits and again dosnt suck. Can u plz give that to me?
You want a challenge then? How about Backsauce the spinda. Because he's an annoying troll, the only move he can learn is taut. Backsauce can only taut, because he can't do anything else right and noone loves him. He most solo every fighting type for he thinks he can take them on but can't.

Have fun

Just kidding but seriously stop trolling this thread, it's annoying.

Any ways I still need one more really hard challenge for diamond (no trading) scramble but no more grass or flying types or mono move and be very creative.

I reserve the right to refuse a trolly challenge

Mr br - take a Stunky named Smelly. Smelly loves to use Poison Gas and will open up all trainer battles with it, even when facing a poison or steel type. Smelly can evolve after learning explosion. Since Smelly produces so much explosive gas, Smelly must use explosion the turn after being hit by a fire attack. Finally Smelly must solo at least one gym leader.

Btw care to help me out with my Black Challenge? Only got one mon so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)