Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Accepting Kaxypoo's challenge ;)

Switch = lolwut
All Abilities
No Items

Match will begin after my game with Terrador ends, sicne I have to collext some prizes from that before this.

Who thinks they can take me on?

It's the right time... for a STREET BRAWL.

Format: Street Brawl - You send in every mon you've got that isn't RP'ing (Right now, that's my entire team except Boltair).
Pokémon get 2 actions per round.
Banning: Moves who inflict sleep with no damageing effect.
DQ: 3 Days / 1 Week per Ref
Arena: Valley of the screaming ghosts. A valley where the dead pass through into hell, a place filled with spikes and torture machines. The ghosts passing through care not for the battle, but will often attack randomely. The moves that they make in there screams are:

Hyper Voice (20%)
Perish Song (20%)
Scream (30%)
Uproar (10%)
Hex (10%)
Roar (9%)
Relic Song (1%)

These moves will be aimed at 1 pokemon per action, selected randomely. Ghosts have a base speed of 60 in regards to when they strike.
YES

Switch...ha
No items
All abilities

also need some stuff to get approved before I can send team

also is "scream" flavor for "do nothing"

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
SEEKING BATTLE

2 v 2
Doubles

DQ: Two Days / Three Days Ref
Two Recovery/Five Chills
Arena:

Traditional Japanese Dojo

This dojo has been around for centuries, but remains in peak condition. The floor is made of soft mats, with a hardboard flooring underneath. It is a four walled, closed area. On the edges of the dojo are shallow pools of water originally used for decoration. The pools provide water, but are too shallow to dive in. The walls are covered in beautiful ivy. Since the floor is primarily cushion and hard wood, it is impossible to dig through it or find a sustainable area to cause quakes with. Evidently, a magical seal has been placed upon the dojo, preventing all types of weather from disrupting the peace and honor of the dojo.

Summary of Restrictions: No diving under water, no weather, no Dig/Earthquake.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
SEEKING BATTLE

2 v 2
Doubles

Two Recovery/Five Chills
Arena:

This dojo has been around for centuries, but remains in peak condition. The floor is made of soft mats, with a hardboard flooring underneath. It is a four walled, closed area. On the edges of the dojo are shallow pools of water originally used for decoration. The pools provide water, but are too shallow to dive in. The walls are covered in beautiful ivy. Since the floor is primarily cushion and hard wood, it is impossible to dig through it or find a sustainable area to cause quakes with. Evidently, a magical seal has been placed upon the dojo, preventing all types of weather from disrupting the peace and honor of the dojo.

I'll take this.
All abilities, No items, switch = KO.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
SEEKING BATTLE

2 v 2
Doubles

Two Recovery/Five Chills
Arena:

baby mon FITE

SWITCH=GK ONLY
all abilities
no items
All mine. SHOW ME YOUR MONS

SEEKING BATTLE

2 v 2
Doubles

Two Recovery/Five Chills
Arena:

stealing this challenge >:D
any acceptors?

Sending out a battle request

4v4
Doubles
DQ: 2 Days/3 Days Ref
Three Recover/Five Chills
Arena: Artisan Cave

The Artisan Cave in the Hoenn Battle Frontier is our arena today! It's a big cave, the earth good for digging and ground moves. But there's a slight catch to this arena, the Smeargle are everywhere! They just love to Sketch, but the don't love it when their home is disturbed! There's a 20% chance per round that a Smeargle will attack one of the combattants using one of the moves they used that round. For example, if your Horsea used Bubble and disturbed a Smeargle it would Sketch the move and attack it with Bubble.

Okay, so apparently since Dogfish dropped my match after Zystral couldn't ref for awhile, I'm guessing that means I have a free match slot. Therefore:

Open challenge time!

3v3 Singles (basic stages only, please)
3 day DQ (battlers)/5 day DQ (ref)
No Recovers, Five Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Google Chrome Logo OF DEATH!!!

Yeah, it's the logo for Google's lightning-fast web browser, but with a twist: each colored section is inhabited by its own set of Pokemon! At the end of each round, there is a 20% chance that a Pokemon will attack one of the combatants in that zone with a random move in its movepool. All Trainer Pokemon always spawn in the blue area.

Yellow section Pokemon:
Pichu (50% chance)
Sandshrew (30% chance)
Jolteon (10% chance)
Galvantula (5% chance)
Electivire (4% chance)
Raikou (1% chance)

Red section Pokemon:
Pansear (50% chance)
Charmander (30% chance)
Pawniard (10% chance)
Charizard (5% chance)
Scizor (4% chance)
Ho-oh (1% chance)

Green section Pokemon:
Budew (50% chance)
Axew (30% chance)
Larvitar (10% chance)
Scyther (5% chance)
Reuniclus (4% chance)
Celebi (1% chance)

Blue center Pokemon:
Woobat (50% chance)
Shinx (30% chance)
Gabite (10% chance)
Metang (5% chance)
Hydreigon (4% chance)
Suicune (1% chance)

(Note to ref: For all wild Pokemon, assume a neutral nature.)

So...any takers?

@Galladiator I'll ref it; PM me your teams and I'll have the thread up soon.

Also, I'm a referee virgin, so there may or may not be a slightly longer-than-usual delay in reffing.

Open Challenge!
4 vs 4 singles (only basics, no mid battle evo)
3 Day DQ
2 Recover, 5 Chill
Arena: Cherenobyl
The site of the worst nuclear accident in history has now become a battle ground. Special permission from the Russian government, only possible to obtain through years of lobbying (or 20 dollars) has been granted for this battle. Even after several decades, the area is still fairly toxic, and at the end of the first round in battle, every non-poison or steel type will recieve either toxic or normal poisoning (50% of either). While some facilities remain, vegetation has mostly overtaken the arena due to the long time without humans.

open challenge
4v4 multi battle
This isn't some pussy "I want to train my Pokemon!" battle. Use your strongest Pokemon.
DQ: 3 days
2 recovery 5 chill

edit: Flora wants DQ to be three days instead of one, so it's changed

Originally Posted by Fat -Charmander-
open challenge
4v4 multi battle
This isn't some pussy "I want to train my Pokemon!" battle. Use your strongest Pokemon.
DQ: 1 day
2 recovery 5 chill
Will accept this. I'm assuming its 2 pokemon per person per side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)