Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shiny Umbreon and I need a ref.

3 v 3 Singles
DQ time 3 days

Pre-Evos only

The arena is a small island. The ground is sand, and the island has three palm trees on it. Obviously, it is surrounded by water on all sides, but Pokemon are not allowed to go out farther than 30 feet into the water even if it is a Water type.

2 recoveries and 5 chills

Switch: KO
Abilities: 1
Items: No

Anyone willing to ref this?

I want another battle
4v4 Doubles
DQ: 2 days for battlers, 3 for refs
1 recovery/3 chills per pokemon
Arena: Evil Circus: It seemed like a great idea at the time, to go to the circus to have a good old friendly brawl. But then that damn evil puppet master came and ruined all the fun. Drat... but the fight must go on! At the end of each round, the puppet master will cast a tricky effect, directly attack both pokemon, or summon a wild pokemon to attack the competitors. He cannot be attack directly, but the Puppet master's attacks can be defended against.

Summary: A traveling circus with an evil puppet in the background, who will active one of the following effects at the end of each round: Use Wonder Room, Trick Room, Magic Room, use a ThunderBolt on all pokemon, use an Ice Beam on all Pokemon, use a Flamethrower on all pokemon, summon a wild Drifblimb to attack, summon a wild Houndoom to attack, or summon a Mr. Mime to attack. Each effect has the same chance of happening (1/9). The puppet master cannot be attacked.

No weather is allowed inside the circus tent, and the ground is dig-able. There are also standard items that you would expect to find in a traveling circus, such as large crates and performing pokemon in cages. I heavily encourage the ref to be creative with the crates and caged pokemon; I want this match to be fun!

Kaxtar I accept if we use unevolved, but we have to wait until i finish the battle I am in and get enough TC to get another poke.

Switch: NOPE
Items: NO WAY
One Ability

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ, 3 for Ref
Arena: GIANT SPACE BANANA!!! About 30 feet long, this giant yellow fruit is easy to cut and peel, so it may become banana asteroids throughout the battle. In space, all pokemon can breathe and move somewhat freely, but water and flying types have an advantage in mobility. A pokemon may take one action and 18 energy to EAT SPACE BANANA, giving all stats a +1 Boost for 2 rounds! This action will cause the portion of banana they were on to dissappear, obviously.

Ref who is probably more experienced than I am can tweak numbers and effects of EAT SPACE BANANA to make more sense and balance.

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ, 3 for Ref
Arena: GIANT SPACE BANANA!!! About 30 feet long, this giant yellow fruit is easy to cut and peel, so it may become banana asteroids throughout the battle. In space, all pokemon can breathe and move somewhat freely, but water and flying types have an advantage in mobility. A pokemon may take one action and 18 energy to EAT SPACE BANANA, giving all stats a +1 Boost for 2 rounds! This action will cause the portion of banana they were on to dissappear, obviously.

Ref who is probably more experienced than I am can tweak numbers and effects of EAT SPACE BANANA to make more sense and balance.
I'll accept, if you don't mind battling the same person twice in a row.

Switch = KO
No items
One ability (must be announced first time Pokemon enters battle)

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ, 2 days for ref
2 recovers/5 chills/1 sleep move

Arena:
GoldenKnight said:
the Colosseum. Yes, the one in Rome. If the emperor (ref) deems the battle too uneventful, wild pokemon may be released from their cages in order to add some oomph to the fight.
Also, it would be preferred if whoever accepts be someone who hangs out on #capasb; it just makes life so much easier.

1v1 Singles
2 day DQ
no recovery/5 chills

Arena: Pokemon Musical Theater
There are lots of silly props and knick nacks laying about from the previous show. two trainers got into a scuffle about whos pokemon was the cutest and decided to fight over it.

After the 2nd round the crowd will have filed out and left, but if the fight makes it onto the stage the crowd will be alarmed and alert the authorities. 1 turn after that an officer jenny and a Growlithe will attack the participant with the most health until the other has more health, in which case they will be attacked.

Growlithe has Flash Fire and will attack with Fire Fang and Take Down with a rank 3 attack stat and a neutral nature.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1v1 Singles
2 day DQ
no recovery/5 chills

Arena: Pokemon Musical Theater
There are lots of silly props and knick nacks laying about from the previous show. two trainers got into a scuffle about whos pokemon was the cutest and decided to fight over it.

After the 2nd round the crowd will have filed out and left, but if the fight makes it onto the stage the crowd will be alarmed and alert the authorities. 1 turn after that an officer jenny and a Growlithe will attack the participant with the most health until the other has more health, in which case they will be attacked.

Growlithe has Flash Fire and will attack with Fire Fang and Take Down with a rank 3 attack stat and a neutral nature.
switch=derp
No items
One ability

Closed Challenge vs elDino!
Format: Doubles
Size: 4v4
DQ: 3 days
Rules: ∞ Recovers / ∞ Chills
Arena: Ice Chasm

The image shows a deep chasm that goes far into the ground. The arena is frigid and slippery. There are many iced over crystals along the edges of the chasm as seen here that Pokemon can stand on. The crystals are very hard to grip without being Ice-type or without the Pokemon wrapping its body around them. The chasm is open enough that Flying-type Pokemon have enough open air to feel particularly alert. Inside the cavern, a thick hail is constantly falling. The snowy sides of the arena are malleable enough that Pokemon with long claws can jab into and suspend themselves from the arena.

Arena Effects:

• Hail Weather: Hail is in effect for the duration of the battle, battering all Pokemon.
  • The weather can be changed, but it changes back to hail at the end of every round.
  • Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate have nothing to fear from floating/falling/flying off of a crystal spike.
  • Ice crystals are able to be destroyed. They each have 10 HP and are Ice-type with ** defenses.
  • Falling to the bottom does not result in a KO, it deals 20 damage and teleports the Pokemon back up to the battle level.
  • When falling into the pit, all Pokemon have exactly one action to recover from the fall or they will suffer the aforementioned damage.
Requests:

Please be active, and please be a ref that actually follows the specific rules I've put in place under Arena Effects!

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenge accepted!
Switch=KO
No items
All abilities

Like Dusk said, we would really like an active ref.
Thanks guys!

I want a Triples battle.

3v3 Triples
2 Day DQ, Ref DQ 3 days. BE ACTIVE, I'M BEING LENIENT WITH THIS THREE DAYS.
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena: I will opt to go second at the expense of choosing the arena.

Basic/Stage 1 Mons preferred, but not essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)