List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got 10,000+ points in both my accs now. Seen a Male Lapras, and Vulpix so far, which are well, useless.

I got an Cross Chop Elekid and Dark Pulse Carvahna today. What I really want is just any (preferred Female) Dratini, and a Stealth Rock Corsola.

Oh, does anyone know if it is a good idea now to refuse to play mini-games on weak shit like Surskit now that I DON'T need DPs?

Well, I got 10,000+ points in both my accs now. Seen a Male Lapras, and Vulpix so far, which are well, useless.

I got an Cross Chop Elekid and Dark Pulse Carvahna today. What I really want is just any (preferred Female) Dratini, and a Stealth Rock Corsola.

Oh, does anyone know if it is a good idea now to refuse to play mini-games on weak shit like Surskit now that I DON'T need DPs?
It doesn't matter if you play the game or not, the Pokemon showing up still counts towards that session's "total" of Pokemon before it dries up for the day.

Yeah, I don't think Cute Charm does anything different. Especially after this haul, which probably has my highest female find yet with a rufflet. The two times I used a male cute charm lopunny nothing was noticeably different.

--------

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/9118/dw512page1.png
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7229/dw512page2.png
(I print-screen'd before the list fully loaded page 2, hence why two pokémon pictures are missing.)

(Nothing noteworthy on page 3)

--

Image 1 stuff:
Finneon (from Sparkling Sea) with Attract (Level up move)

Image 2 stuff:
Female Lapras (from Sparkling Sea) with Icy Wind (4th gen move tutor)
Female Girafarig (from Pleasant Forest)
Sudowoodo (from Pleasant Forest) with Rollout (Egg move)

--------

So Finneon DOES get two level up moves (one under the category of old TM). Yep, that sucks. No matter.

Also:

The Tauros with Iron Tail is new I think, didn't check the others. Today was pretty good, I had two in there that I particularly wanted.
This also confirms Drifloon with Minimize (Level up move), Lileep with Acid (Level up move), and Carvanha with Thrash (Egg move)

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
This has probably already been posted, but since PO kept me from using it before...Tentacool gets Giga Drain in DW. Today's DW sucked. I'm at 9060 points. Still no Carvahna...

The Munna C-Gear skin download is active now, password PGLDR34M.
Does this work for everyone? Or did they print different codes for every book?

Works for both my accs, what a shitty event! At least I don't have to buy anything...

I hope I get to meet Dratini, SR Corsola, Sleep Talk Wailmer today.
Yes, I do remember that as a move for DW Wailmer, even though it is not listed ANYWHERE.

I've just used my one hour of Dream World to catch 2 pokémon. It's simple, if you had tucked in your pokémon on the day before, you can just enter on dream island, choose your pokémon, go out of DW,wake up, tuck in another pokémon, wait the update for five minutes then start all again. Of course, you still have your one hour limit.

I've just used my one hour of Dream World to catch 2 pokémon. It's simple, if you had tucked in your pokémon on the day before, you can just enter on dream island, choose your pokémon, go out of DW,wake up, tuck in another pokémon, wait the update for five minutes then start all again. Of course, you still have your one hour limit.
Yea, that still means you are restricted to one Pokemon per day.

Well, guess who I ran into today on the last trip (along with a Leech Seed Tropius that I was forced to abandoned again, sigh) ~

Proof that Bulbapedia and Serebii are is wrong.

That made up for the shitty first acc run that only net me a Wonder Skin Male Skitty with Tickle (Egg Move). I haven't take a screenshot of that yet (I was really pissed), but I'll do it tomorrow since we don't have that in our data yet.

EDIT: Someone on Bulbapedia fixed it, thanks!

bulbapedia wasn't wrong at all... the Wailmer page was always with the right moves, but the Dream world page was wrong.

And today I'll put a photo of the pokémon that I catch at the same hour.

A shame the double-catch an hour thing only works the one day you do it. After that you only get one because you game sync the same day you start (unless you skip a day but then why not just get one per day instead of two every two days?)

Anyhow this round sucked. But after last round, I guess I'm not surprised.

--------

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2862/dw513page1.png
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8256/dw513page2.png

--

Image 1 stuff:
Psyduck (from Pleasant Forest) with Encore (Egg move)
Shellos (from Sparkling Sea)

Image 2 stuff (All from Sparkling Sea):
Remoraid with Brine (4th gen TM)
Horsea with Brine (Level up move)

Wow, at least it gave me my long overdue Leech Seed Tropius, other than that, nothing today. I went to 5x Forest, and 2x Sky in acc #1. and 2x Ocean and 5x Sky on acc #2. Why can't we just bloody choose where I want to go, this is my dream, I can dream whatever the fuck I want. [/rant]

Here is my Skitty yesterday:

And this I have to show, my overall high score for Wailuckshit, I don't think I can do better than this:

bulbapedia wasn't wrong at all... the Wailmer page was always with the right moves, but the Dream world page was wrong.

And today I'll put a photo of the pokémon that I catch at the same hour.
Actually, their Wailmer page still lists Yawn and Bounce as his moves. Why the fuck is Bounce there as a special move? It's a LEVEL UP move! We are looking for Wailmer's last Special Move people, be on the look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)