Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a Beginner Battle because I'm a beginner lol.

2Vs2, singles, DQ time is one day.

Arena: A muddy plain that apparently just stopped raining. The ground, which was regular soil, is now mud and makes things a little slippery for Pokemon that walk. There are a few nearby rocks, but no trees, and the rocks are also wet. It's the middle of the night, so Pokemon that can't see well in the dark suffer -1 accuracy. Since there's no sun, Sunny Day will only remove the dark night effect, and will not affect attacks. Though the battlefield is wet, there's not enough water to conjure up a surf.

Summary: -15% (flat) Accuracy for Pokemon that do not see well in night, Sunny Day does nothing but remedy that effect, -15% (flat) accuracy and evasion for non-water type Pokemon who move with limbs

Arena: A muddy plain that apparently just stopped raining. The ground, which was regular soil, is now mud and makes things a little slippery for Pokemon that walk. There are a few nearby rocks, but no trees, and the rocks are also wet. It's the middle of the night, so Pokemon that can't see well in the dark suffer -1 accuracy. Since there's no sun, Sunny Day will only remove the dark night effect, and will not affect attacks. Though the battlefield is wet, there's not enough water to conjure up a surf.

Summary: -1 Accuracy for Pokemon that do not see well in night, Sunny Day does nothing but remedy that effect, -1 accuracy and evasion for non-water type Pokemon who move with limbs
I can't accept this due to my match limit, but I will ref it when someone accepts it.

kk. by -1 accuracy, I mean by one stage, like in regular battling. Did I word it wrong here then? what should I say instead if I did word it wrong? :/

Summary: -1 Accuracy for Pokemon that do not see well in night, Sunny Day does nothing but remedy that effect, -1 accuracy and evasion for non-water type Pokemon who move with limbs
heck, I'll accept this - Dummy said there was a "match limit" - just asking what that limit is - as I'm pretty sure 2 battles won't exceed that limit...

oh, wait... this means I'm playing 2 games reffed by the same person...

regardless, I'm up for it!

Switch = OK
ONE Ability
NO Items

All right, time for me to send out a challenge.

Open Challenge
1v1 Singles
0 Recovers/0 Chills
DQ Time: 1 day for battlers, 2 days for ref
Arena: Dragon's Den
Everyone knows what it's like, flavor-wise, so I'll give the practical specs:
- Surf, Rock Slide, ground-based moves are usable
- Weather cannot be used
- At the end of every round, non-Dragons will take a 3 Atk Extremespeed from the Extremespeed Dratini, who does not appreciate foreigners.
Accepting Terrador's.

- No items
- 1 Ability
reffing, send me teams

Open challenge:
1v1 singles
1 recov/3 chills
DQ 1 day

Arena: A muddy, marsh-like inlet of water. Pokemon who can't swim well will have lowered movement and use more energy to attack. Depth is about 2-3 feet and reeds and cattails are everywhere, while large, foreboding trees surround the swamp. The ground isn't stable enough to be affected by Earthquake much, but if a Pokemon is willing to swim to the bottom, they could Dig.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
THE UNBEATABLE TEAM OF DARKSLAY AND SMASHLLOYD20 ARE LOOKING FOR CHALLENGERS (WE ARE 2-0)

3 & 3 V 3 & 3
Tag Battle
2 Recovers / 5 Chills
Arena: Team Unbeatable Arena

Welcome to the TEAM UNBEATABLE ARENA! This arena is constructed specifically for the unbeatable team that is the best ever. It's a large boxing ring-like platform surrounded by hundreds of Team Unbeatable fans in the crowd! There is a large symbol in the center of the platform with two large heads, one a Drapion and the other an Aggron. The platform is made of dirt, so it's stable for Earthquakes and there are places to Dig. There is a water source for Water moves like Surf.

Note: You MUST have a partner to participate in this battle.

heck, I'll accept this - Dummy said there was a "match limit" - just asking what that limit is - as I'm pretty sure 2 battles won't exceed that limit...

oh, wait... this means I'm playing 2 games reffed by the same person...

regardless, I'm up for it!

Switch = OK
ONE Ability
NO Items
alright! May I edit my match seek post to change the accuracy drop so that it more accurately reflects what I meant by -1? (that is, a 1-stage drop)

CHALLENGING DARKSLAY (not related to tag battle, although I'd like to have a partner for that.)

1v1 Singles
1 day DQ (HARD DQ, including for ref. No extensions.)
No recov/Infinite chills
Arena: Eggmanland

Giant, lava-filled amusement park from Sonic Unleashed. Dark Gaia has disappeared, but residual dark forces decrease the energy cost of Dark/Ghost/Psychic type moves by 1. The heat decreases the BP of Water-type moves by 2. No water source. Lava induces third degree burn and inflicts 15 fire-type damage per action if you fall in. No dig, yes EQ/Bulldoze.

open challenge for whoever wants it

2v2 Doubles
2 day DQ
1 recover/3 chills

Arena: the usual "hard packed sand with a moat around it" or whatever from the IRC quote

Challenging auramaster!

2v2
Singles
2 Day
2 recovery moves, 5 chills
Tiny Desert:
Bowser Jr. used a shrink wand to shrink this desert down to a tiny size. It has a sandy floor, and rock pillars scattered around. It's open to the sky. Because the desert is mini, only unevolved Pokemon may be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)