[Big] Fire Emblem Mafia II - Game Over!

To be honest, i was already expecting LW to turn the other way, but there was nothing much i can do. I knew who he was (Mist), knew that i was most probably much slower than the girl (not to mention he/she was a sword user anyway), so i tried to team up with Paperblade to take you down first, and hopefully we were faster. Then you turned out to be a swordsmaster (Even faster, + Swords. URGH).

Being a berserker just wasn't good =(

I tried to pull off the red words thingy on the turn, but surprisingly i wasn't lynched that day. Then i realized that if i used it once, i wouldn't be able to use it again of it'll be too suspicious, so i just gave up.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Kishuna silenced me :|
OH, so he meant you as the last magic user, whew I thought it was me lol, good thing I use swords not magic... Sucks that I never got to Garcia or Pent, they could have both taught me, I'd become the ultimate Staff using Magic user who wields Swords and Axes!!!!!!

Tbh I just needed Amelia there and then to win the vote, alas due to the info I got from dle it wasn't needed in he end. Either way AG is right, it was tricking and even if you supected anything you couldn't KO us even with a lynch plus an attack, AG would just finish off both before they'd get to us(the only thing that you could have done that way is screw DLE and Fishy over, so they'd hate you)

Yeah. Although once my allies were all out of the game with just like 2 people from my faction dead I knew I was pretty screwed since I figured someone was already making alliances to be the last 2 Gallians standing.

LightWolf

lightwoof
That is no reason to give up though, since with only two guys dead, chances are there are still people you could work with to be the last GGs standing. Though yeah it was pointless with AG being able to OHKO like everyone left in GG, but still logically speaking you could have tried.

By the time the turn passed back to day, i was dead. There wasn't much Paper could do anymore.

Didn't help with the lancers in GGs dying so fast...

I think i played the wrong style for the wrong group. My attempt was to sit back, promote, and hopefully when i'm finally ready there won't be a lot of people left to kill. Unfortunately, GG still had 5 people, 2 of which were sword users...

Hi Crux! I had actually traded your alias for some info liek an hour before I spoke to you, so you were kind of screwed anyway, I just wanted info ;/

Gmax

kuahahahaha
shut up. you fucked a bunch of people over, starting on day 1.
Nope. He just fucked himself over, time after time after time after time after time after time, starting n1. That's one time for each alliance he joined, with an additional one thrown in for ipl's, because it was ipl he was fucking with. Actually, there may have been more, these are just the ones I know of!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)