Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an active opponent and ref:

1v1 Singles
1 day DQ, understandable if it takes a little longer for the ref
The match will take place in a 100 by 100 feet square arena with a bit of grass like a football field.

Getting ready for the tournament! :)

Looking for an active opponent and ref:

1v1 Singles
1 day DQ, understandable if it takes a little longer for the ref
The match will take place in a 100 by 100 feet square arena with a bit of grass like a football field.

Getting ready for the tournament! :)
I'll battle.
Switch=What?
No Items
All abilities.

1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Recovery / 2 Chills
Arena: Mountain plateau covered in snow. Because we are on top of a mountain, there are high winds always in effect, boosting the power of flying moves by 2. The snow may be used for water, but it takes a little extra effort to melt the snow.

Another challenge!

1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ for battlers, 2 day DQ for ref
0 Recoveries / Chills
Items ON (See end of arena description)
Arena: Mystic Forest, the same one that will become my gym arena!
-The battle takes place in a clearing that is circular with a 50 foot diameter
-Weathers can be used outside
-The forest trees are impenetrable, and no pokemon can push beyond them
-This forest is called the Mystic Forest for a reason- the Musketeer Quartet lives here, and at the end of the round, each pokemon has a 40% chance of being attacked by one of the legendary pokemon
-Each member of the Quartet has an equal chance of appearing (10% for each of them)
-Terakion (***** Attack) will use Rock Slide (8 Base Power, Physical, STAB)
-Virizion (*** Special Attack) will use Giga Drain (8 Base Power, Special, STAB)
-Cobalion (*** Attack) will use Iron Head (8 Base Power, Physical, STAB)
-Keldeo (***** Special Attack) will use BubbleBeam (7 Base Power, Special, STAB, 10% chance to lower the target's speed)
Also, because this is supposed to be a test battle for my gym, both pokemon are issued a black belt for the battle, as they would be in my gym. But because they are holding a black belt, no other items can be used.

1v1 Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Recovery / 2 Chills
Arena: Mountain plateau covered in snow. Because we are on top of a mountain, there are high winds always in effect, boosting the power of flying moves by 2. The snow may be used for water, but it takes a little extra effort to melt the snow.
I'll take you up on this. It'll be my first battle, but hopefully my creativity will make up for my lack of experience

switch=KO
all abilities
no items

We just need a ref now.

1vs1 Singles
0/0, 2-day DQ
Non-evolved mons that can evolve, send in one poke at random, etc.
Arena: Host's/Opponent's pick.
I'm down. And I'll choose Desert Ruins as the arena if that's fine with you.

Desert Ruins
In the midst of swirling sands of the desert lie a sight long unseen by travelers. Following a recent sandstorm, researchers were shocked to discover the ruins of massive temple complex. Most of the walls have long since crumbled to dust, but some of the smaller pockets of granite and mortar still remain, acting as caves for local pokemon like diglett, dugtrio, drillbur, and sigilyph. Numerous pillars rise high into the sky, and sandstorms begin and end without warning. In the center of the ruins is an enormous Megalith, with a hollowed out inside measuring 20ft by 20ft.

Anyone want to ref?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Open Challenge

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ Time
Max 2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Well, there isn't really an arena, as the location constantly changes! Each Round, participants are teleported to one of 10 different arenas by random, through the roll of an RNG. Below is the list & the battle it was used in.

At the end of each round, the referee must state which arena we've been teleported to for the next round. Also, weather only lasts one round as well.

This will give me a nice trip down memory lane...Now, who wants to fight? Preferably an active opponent & an active ref perhaps, but anyone willing to battle on this?
Bumping.

Seeking a Best of 11 (if possible)

Looking for a 3v3 singles Beginner Battle, Best of 11 (I know I am a bit crazy... I just want to try and fill the evolution counters of 2 of my Pokemon, if possible. to make it fair, each match is a separate post per Battle (even if it clogs up the forum/post, depends))
2 Day DQ
Arena: Challenger's choice, as long as I approve it, if Possible (hint: No constant Sun, sandstorm, or hail, at least some type of water source, night, dusk, or twilight time)
1 recovers/rests, 3 chills per side (up to 6 chills total).

Open for Challengers and refs!

Okay, unless I'm missing a battle, I have an open spot. Soooooo...

3v3 Singles
5 day (battlers)/1 week (ref) DQ
0 Recovers, 3 Chills per Pokemon

Arena: Infinite Space

Just like the name says, this arena provides infinite space for the battlers to roam! Obviously, Earthquake and Magnitude can be used, but Dig cannot, because the floor is hard. Flying-types have no limit as to how high they can fly; however, for every 10m above 450m (roughly the height of the Empire State Building, if that helps), the Pokemon will take 2 additional damage per action due to lack of oxygen. (Even in infinity the air's still normal.)

Yeah, I know. I'm lazy.

Beginner Battle, Best of 11 (I know I am a bit crazy... I just want to try and fill the evolution counters of 2 of my Pokemon, if possible. to make it fair, each match is a separate post per Battle (even if it clogs up the forum/post, depends))

3 VS 3 Singles
You have until 21:00 (24 hour time) Eastern Standard Time this Sunday (the 22nd this month) until you're disqualified.

Arena: I'll leave it to the challenger, as long as I approve it, if Possible (hint: No constant Sun, sandstorm, or hail, at least some type of water source, night, dusk, or twilight time)
1 recovers/rests, 3 chills per side.

Open for Refs and challengers!

I'll do this, but could we do best of 7 instead? As for arena, I'll leave it to the ref.

Switch=OK
no items
one ability

Lyris, I'll take you on.

Switch=KO
Abilities=All
Items=No

If its all right with you, the arena would be a flat, grassy plain with undergound water for surf and similar moves at night.

Is the DQ for one battle or one round? I would assume round, but I want to be sure.

EDIT: Ninja'ed, I'd be happy if you wanted to do 2 at once though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)