Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ (i have a pretty small chance of making the deadline tomorrow, but that hopefully won't be too big of a deal)
2 Recovery / 5 Chills
Arena: Meh, let's just do the tournament arena

2v2 Doubles
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries per Pokemon/ 3 Chills per trainer
Arena: Challenger can choose, but I send out my Pokemon second and give my actions first.

2v2 Doubles
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries per Pokemon/ 3 Chills per trainer
Arena: Challenger can choose, but I send out my Pokemon second and give my actions first.
I'll take you on.

Switch: KO
Items: No
Abilities: All
Arena: I'm feeling lazy, just an endless meadow.

bump, I need a ref to answer...
Edit: Reason: Master Bane reminded me about bump rules. Thanks Master Bane!
Edit2:
Master Bane said:
Looking for a 3v3 singles
2 Day DQ
0 recovers, 3 chills
Arena: Challenger's choice

Lyris, that's not quite what I meant. What I meant was that if our battle got buried under a page or two to repost the battle and ask for a ref.

Looking for a 3v3 singles
2 Day DQ
0 recovers, 3 chills
Arena: Challenger's choice

Edit: Challenge withdrawn due to rickheg's comment (thanks rick!)

Nvm. Issuing my own challenge shortly (I'm not sure sending a Sealeo and a Cranidos against a basic player is entirely fair play.)

Open Challenge

5v5 Triples
3 days DQ, 5 days ref DQ [no intent to finish this before the tourney]
Total rarity (with +2 added to each evolution, hence Vespiquen counts as 3 rarity while Zweilous counts as 4 rarity and Hydreigon at 6 rarity) must not exceed 20 at any point in the match [hence if mid-battle evolution would bring the cost over 20, you can't evolve mid-battle].
Arena: Ice Canyon

A hollow, symmetric depression in a glacier, 25 feet wide at the bottom, 35 at the top, and 50 feet high. It extends too far away to exit. There's a water source in the form of an icy stream trickling through, but Dig is considered an Ice-type move; the glacier is too deep to hit soil. Stones have been brought in from god-knows-where, and they can be used for attacks like Rock Slide. Earthquake will still inflict seismic damage. The walls are surprisingly stable; no avalanches can be triggered here. Ice-type moves cost less to execute here.

Note that if Engineer Pikachu and C$FP both accept my replies to their seeks I will be unable to accept. I don't believe they both will though.
Not accepting your match, but if you accept someone's challenge, that's all there is to it other than wait for a ref. People can't reject someone accepting their open challenge.

All right guys, time for a FLASH 2v2 DOUBLES!

Rules: No recoveries/chills
Evolved and middle-stage mons can and will be used; be ready for that.
DQ: N/A; however, you must be online today and be able to stay online for two rounds' worth of time; this is the same for the referee. It can be done tomorrow, but once we meet up, it's gonna get done. Ideally, it'll be done before 11:59 PM EST on May 23rd.
Arena: Tournament Arena

All right guys, time for a FLASH 2v2 DOUBLES!

Rules: No recoveries/chills
Evolved and middle-stage mons can and will be used; be ready for that.
DQ: N/A; however, you must be online today and be able to stay online for two rounds' worth of time; this is the same for the referee. It can be done tomorrow, but once we meet up, it's gonna get done. Ideally, it'll be done before 11:59 PM EST on May 23rd.
Arena: Tournament Arena
I accept!

Switch=N/A
No items
All abilities

Requesting a small 1Vs1 singles match. DQ time is one day. I'll exchange control over the arena in favor of sending out my 'mon and attacking second.

I'll take Spenstar on.

One ability
No items
Switch = antidisestablishmentarianism

Arena: Transformice Map 62

A huge, flat wooden block. The block can be dug through and is strong enough for seismic move usage, but there is no external water source for moves like Surf. However, the mighty Anvil God resides here and, at the end of every action, will attack both pokemon. Each pokemon has a 50% chance of being hit. Anvil God has rank 5 attack and his attack starts at base power 4 and increases by 2 at the end of each round.

Looking for a:
1v1 singles match
DQ time= 1 day challenger, 2 day ref
rules: 1 recovery, 2 chills
arena as randomly selected by referree

TravelLog, I'd be willing to battle you, if you want a repeat match. I'll send in a brand new pokemon, though, so the playing field is much more even.

No Items, No Switch, No abilities.

Looking for a:
1v1 singles match with unevolved pokes that can evolve
DQ time= 1 day
rules: 1 recovery, 3 chills
randomly selected arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)