Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so final count is Mankey Hoothoot Geodude Krickitune Chatot Whimsur
so can anyone trade the ones I can't obtain pre national dex in HG to me?

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
First update for my Sapphire Scramble. I've got to say, I'm thoroughly enjoying this one.

The Challange pokemon:
Flapking, the Any-Berry Zubat: He must be male, & be the highest leveled member on your team. He also must hold any Berry to fight, losing it mid-battle results in it switching it out. To evolve, it must solo at least 5 trainers holding 5 different Berries, & to evolve again, it must have soloed 20 trainers holding 20 different berries. (Random)

Gulpin: This Gulpin is very lazy and forgetful. As such it must always know Yawn and Amnesia. He also hates hard battles, so he can never battle against a gym leader unless all your other Pokemon are already knocked out. However, by the time you get to the Elite 4, he will start to feel bad that he did help out very much, so to make up for it, he must solo any 6 E4 (or Champion) Pokemon. (jas61292)

Ruby, the Lotad: Ruby wishes he was a Seedot from Ruby and can only learn moves from the Seedot Evolution line. Ruby refuses to battle against Team Aqua members or Kyogre. Also, Ruby is very jealous of actual Seedots and must solo all Seedot, Nuzleaf, and Shiftry you encounter as well as Sidney. (ZetoTarken)

Skipper, the Surskit: It may never evolve because it doesn't want to lose it's awesome typing. Must solo Flannery to prove it's water type worth. Can't fight team aqua. (Bob Squob)

Qatar, the Nincada: Qatar can be pronounced like 'cutter,' so your Nincada must always know Cut. Qatar also has a large amount of oil in it, so you must teach Nincada the closest thing to oil it gets: Toxic, which it must keep forever. Qatar, unfortunately, is also home to some radical terrorists, so Qatar must suicide-bomb something (cause a double KO) to be usable against the Elite Four (you don't need a recoil move to achieve this). In doing so, it is transported to heaven, where it receives seventy-two...good reasons not to use Cut anymore. You may now replace Cut with whatever you want, and there are no further restrictions. (Dummy)

Gypsie, the Aron: Like any Gypsie, she can tell the future and knows that Sturdy will let her survive any hit at full health in gen 5. She tries to tell all the other arons but they don't believe her. She then becomes crazy and thinks it is gen 5. To evolve, she must survive a 4x super-effective hit and proceed to ko the other pokemon back. Gypsie may not be more than 5 levels higher than the other pokemon. To evolve to her last form, she must do it a again, but the other pokemon must belong to a gym leaders/Elite 4 member. (Mr br kill)

The current team:
Flapking, the Zubat
Level 20, Lax @ Oran Berry (Currently)
Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic, Astonish, Bite
Number of trainers solo'd with different berries: 5
Berries used: Oran, Leppa, Cheri, Pecha, Aspear

Gypsie, the Aron
Level 19, Bold @ Nothing
Moves: Metal Claw, Iron Defense, Mud-Slap, Headbutt
Survive a 4x effective attack and KO pokemon: Complete, Aron & Mud-Slap -> Can Evolve into Lairon
Survive a 4x effective attack and KO pokemon belonging to gym leader: Complete, Brawly's Machop & Karate Chop -> Can Evolve into Aggron

Skipper, the Surskit
Level 16, Gentle @ Everstone
Moves: Bubble, Quick Attack, Sweet Scent

Ruby, the Lotad
Level 18, Timid @ Nothing
Moves: Astonish, Growl, Absorb, Nature Power

I received a Treecko from Birch and proceeded to start my adventure. I ran into a Lotad fairly quickly and captured it. Since the challenge said learn moves, I determined it was ok to use Astonish to level grind, as it had the move prior to my capturing it. I was also forced to learn Absorb, but have not used it per the challenge. I was able to capture a Surskit fairly quickly as well, and spent some time leveling that against Zigzagoon and Slakoth. I made it to Roxanne and was able to use Skipper's bubble to great success, despite Rock Throw nearly taking me out.

From then on I made my way to Dewford town and captured Flapking and Gypsie there. Gypsie survived a Mud-Slap from an enemy Aron and was able to come out victorious. I solo'd 3 of the gym trainers with Flapking using different berries. Brawly was a son of a bitch and required several attempts to beat, as I wanted to make sure I fulfilled Aron's second requirement there. Using Iron Defense and Mud Slap, I was able to max my defenses and make Machop miss often enough so that I could potion between being smacked with Karate Chop too many times.

Making my way to Slateport, Flapking solo'd the sailor and the tuber kid with an Oran and Leppa berry respectively, fulfilling his first evolution requirement. I think I need to double back and pick up Qatar though..

Fine. Seeing as my LG scramble is incredibly hard to do, I've given up on it. (freak no am I going to use Charmander, Sandshrew and Geodude w/Selfdestruct only against Misty)

Now I need a scramble. Yellow version. Go.

@TM13IceBeam, one of your friends from kindergarten had this Rattata, and boy was it one incredible Rattata, like you could say it was in the top percentage of all Rattata. As such, at the first opportunity you too must catch a Rattata and max out its EVs (as you see fit) before your Rattata can evolve. It must always keep Hyperfang in its movepool until it can be replaced with Superfang. It is an arrogant Rattata however, so it will never accept being taught an HM move as it feels that it is undignified.

oh, well in that case you need to solo the first gym you face after getting Rattata as well as defeat 1 pokemon from each of the elite four with it. Fair?

Fine. Seeing as my LG scramble is incredibly hard to do, I've given up on it. (freak no am I going to use Charmander, Sandshrew and Geodude w/Selfdestruct only against Misty)

Now I need a scramble. Yellow version. Go.
You get that Pikachu at the beginning of the game. It is unlike Ash's Pikachu, and it cannot use any Electric moves. Nickname it: NEP.

Have Fun!

@TM13IceBeam: Take a Jynx named "ICU". Only STAB move that can be leant is Ice Beam *coughshittypuncough*. Solo any E4 member EXCEPT LANCE with it.

GL, have fun.

@TM13IceBeam: You get the most powerful Pokemon in the world, the male Nidoran. Solo Surge in a 1 on 1 battle to evolve, and it must learn and keep Blizzard through the TM to evolve fully.

You get that Pikachu at the beginning of the game. It is unlike Ash's Pikachu, and it cannot use any Electric moves. Nickname it: NEP.

Have Fun!
Mono Type Pokemon are mine. That means all variations thereof, and all 3-letter abbreviation NN's. You have been warned. ;)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Jynx is unobtainable in Yellow...

Anyways, TM13IceBeam, take a Bulbasaur, name it RootOfEvil. The only restrictions I'll give is that it must solo 10 Trained Pokemon to evolve & another 40 to evolve again.

Have fun. (NOTE: Bulbasaur can be obtained in Cerulean City in Yellow)

@TravelLog: Alright then.
@Iggdrasil:IAR hit the nail on the head, so nope.
@EEVEE3: 1. A1 owned you. 2. How the fuck do I kill Gary's Eevee in the lab when I can't use Thundershock? No.
@yaya0: Accepted
@IAR: Accepted
@TMBM: Did you deliberately give me an easy challenge lol? Accepted anyways.

CURRENT TEAM:
Rattata(No nickname, but I'm just gonna call it TopPercent): Solo Brock, solo 1 Pokemon each from Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha and Lance.
Nidoran(M)(No NN): Solo Surge and his Raichu, learn Blizzard to evolve
Bulbasaur(RootOfEvil): Solo 10 for Ivysaur, solo 40 for Venusaur
Charmander(No NN): Solo Erika or Lorelei

Still need 2 more...

Uh...sorry to interrupt, but I need a starter for my Emerald run

Current team:
Magikarp (loser): evolves at lv 25, must be weakest member, must solo a gym leader.
Trapinch (Trap 6): must have arena trap, must know hidden power and faint attack. Cannot evolve until it solos a seviper. For every 100 lost health it must solo a trained poke as a Flygon.
Pikachu (no NN): cannot use any moves that Ash's pikachu uses. Cannot evolve and must solo a gym leader and an Elite 4 member.
Spoink (genius): only knows smart moves and must either solo a gym leader or win a master smart contest
Wingull (No NN): must have a moveset of water move/flying move/shock wave/supersonic asap.

Oh, and TM13 you get Anger the mankey.
Anger is angry by nature. He doesn't understand the usefulness of non-attacking moves and must only know attacking moves asap. To evolve he needs to beat 20 pokemon while confused.

Current team:
Magikarp (loser): evolves at lv 25, must be weakest member, must solo a gym leader.
Trapinch (Trap 6): must have arena trap, must know hidden power and faint attack. Cannot evolve until it solos a seviper. For every 100 lost health it must solo a trained poke as a Flygon.
Pikachu (no NN): cannot use any moves that Ash's pikachu uses. Cannot evolve and must solo a gym leader and an Elite 4 member.
Spoink (genius): only knows smart moves and must either solo a gym leader or win a master smart contest
Wingull (No NN): must have a moveset of water move/flying move/shock wave/supersonic asap.

Oh, and TM13 you get Anger the mankey.
Anger is angry by nature. He doesn't understand the usefulness of non-attacking moves and must only know attacking moves asap. To evolve he needs to beat 20 pokemon while confused.
Treecko (Troller): Solo Brawly, Norman's lackeys and May/Brendan's last battle at Lilycove(except Combusken). Cannot be used against Roxanne.

@Magriz: Taken. 1 more to go.

TM 13, you must use Doduo. It always made me laught that it could learn fly and it looked like it was treading water in pokemon stadium 1, so you must teach it fly as soon as possible. He must also know Rage because he always gets angry when he flys because the opponent makes fun of him. He can evolve when he has flown to 100 different places. His mortal enemies are opposing Spearow line and Pidgey line because they can fly, so he must defeat every trainer that has one of them.

Magriz, you must take Torchic. Its dream is to be a karate master, so it can only know moves that involving kicking or punching once it becomes a blaziken. It also must be a combusken by the time you get to brawley and solo every trainer in the gym to prove his greatness. He must have either the Expert Belt or the Blackbelt as an item. Finally, it also doesn't like ghost types because his fighting moves don't hit them, so he must take out at least 3 of Phoebe's pokemon.

Take a Mudkip. He may never solo a Gym Leader or a member of the Elite Four. By this, I mean that another pokemon must do at least some damage to the trainer, Mudkip cannot do all the damage. Cannot evolve to Marshtomp until after Flannery and cannot evolve to Swampart until after Tate & Liza.

Edit: Sorry for the double post, I got a server error and thought my post hadn't gone through.

Edit #2: Ninja'd by a Treecko and a Torchic. Magriz, you may have a decision ahead of you.

Ok, so I'm gonna have to break a rule on my FireRed run. Unless I spend 3 hours grinding until my Wartortle evolves, there's no way in hell that I'll be able to solo Erika with it.

TM 13, you must use Doduo. It always made me laught that it could learn fly and it looked like it was treading water in pokemon stadium 1, so you must teach it fly as soon as possible. He must also know Rage because he always gets angry when he flys because the opponent makes fun of him. He can evolve when he has flown to 100 different places. His mortal enemies are opposing Spearow line and Pidgey line because they can fly, so he must defeat every trainer that has one of them.
100 different places? Explain, since there aren't many locations to fly to. If it's just 100 uses of Fly, I can simply fly back and forth between 2 cities...

@EEVEE3: 1. A1 owned you. 2. How the fuck do I kill Gary's Eevee in the lab when I can't use Thundershock? No.

CURRENT TEAM:
Rattata(No nickname, but I'm just gonna call it TopPercent): Solo Brock, solo 1 Pokemon each from Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha and Lance.

Still need 2 more...
No i didnt want to be called a troll again for giving impossible challenges and if you want you can do any restrictions(my challenges always interfere with others so i though that shouldnt interefre with others)

Originally Posted by Fat TM13IceBeam

CURRENT TEAM:

Still need 2 more...
Just noting that due to the challenge of soloing 1 pokemon from each of the elite four with TopPercent, Charmander will have to solo Erika (as he cannot solo all of Lorelei's pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)