VGC '11 US West Regional - San Jose, CA - May 21st - WON BY zerowing & Unreality

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamz

VGC 2011 Seniors Champion
ugggh my wifi sucks someone upload it. also saw bianca222 vs huy. it was a pretty amazing battle

Awesome awesome time meeting some of you guys! I was the guy with curly black hair and a grey sweater, as unspecific as that is! XD

Anyone know how Metabou did? Had the courtesy of losing to him. :)

At least in Seniors, I'm pretty sure at least 14 of the 16 people who qualified for nationals were from smogon.
I :heart: jeremy fan, but not really

Great job everyone!
I was there and made it to the top 64 (pretty good for my first VGC, I think), and had a great time in general. It was fun to see all of you guys quacking. My friend and I will be quacking at each other for weeks to come, I assure you.
did you have to battle your friend in the 2nd or 3rd round? I think I sat next to you

Battle video of me and my ugly neckbeard getting sent out the door in the Masters Devision top 32:

79-75220-38204

Mistakes I made included the first turn totally being nulified by Wide Guard and a held Lum berry, and perhaps not switching to my dang Bouffalant when his Amoonguss was brought in.

Also, Mark; the guy that beat me, I might actually be a bit incorrect about the EVs my Jellicent is running, I might of put in more special defense then was actually nesserry

breh

強いだね
Battle video of me and my ugly neckbeard getting sent out the door in the Masters Devision top 32:

79-75220-38204

Mistakes I made included the first turn totally being nulified by Wide Guard and a held Lum berry, and perhaps not switching to my dang Bouffalant when his Amoonguss was brought in.

Also, Mark; the guy that beat me, I might actually be a bit incorrect about the EVs my Jellicent is running, I might of put in more special defense then was actually nesserry
Your opponent is me, I think.

You were the orange shirt guy, right?

Also "If I pick Hydreigon, you'll pick Conkeldurr, right?"

At the least, Lum Berry Wide Guard sounds like me. Plus, my OT is MARK.

That was a really nerve racking battle. First it was a Rock Slide miss for me, then it was a flinch. I made a lot of stupid moves too.

Or am I just blabbing on and on about a different opponent?

I :heart: jeremy fan, but not really
Lol I remember that... I thought you would come out with a win there, but I guess not... I remember watching Unreality realize that he had to go against Jeremy in the next round, after beating me. He was so pissed, and he came out with a win. I thought that was hilarious :D

Since it doesn't appear that any photos of have been posted so far, here is one featuring the ducks, mighty in numbers:
(Photo courtesy of BlakBlastoise)

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Let's see... After 3 rounds there were 22 Juniors & 27 seniors. (don't know about masters) That means that 176 juniors and 216 Seniors attended.

breh

強いだね
iirc there were 54 in masters when there should have been 64?

432 players, I think

the point is that the amount was between 256 and 512

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)