List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Smogon is able to spread the love?
We who hold Japanese Games can certain do so.

EDIT: Guys, how do you get in, is there anything special? Or is it random when you get to the rainbow bridge?

once you enter DW you have a new option below the option of dream world friend map.
If you clic on it you can chose the pokemon café island.
Then you have another rainbow bridge there that leads you to pokemon café's forest.

No the code is for the C-gear skin, the other doesn't need a code.

Today's cafe's haul. Guess who I chose ?
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/holysht.jpg/

I also found a Lum berry, i think it is the only berry we find there.

Too bad there is only four pokemon and only one minigame for the zone, it could have been way more elaborate. Maybe the next extension will offer a lot more possibility.
Ok, Poliwhirl male and female with Rain Dance あまごい (level Up Move) and Haze くろいきり (breeding move), Male Smeargle with sketch スケッチ, Male Burmy with Protect まもる (level Up move) and Bug Bite むしくい (move tutor, fourth gen), Male and Female eevee with Helping Hand てだすけ (level up move)

My turn, ze~

Only thing I see is Eevee with Charm, happened to be the Female one so I took that. Smeragle shall wait for another day. (After I get 6 more Female Eevees for all of them, for that is Eevee's true Gender!)

I wish the other special move is Wish. Please!

uh, I'm a real sucker for Special Egg Moves in a different Poke Ball so... I would really love it if they do. ^_^

Hence why I loved Salamence from XD packing with DDance, and the Wailord, and the Scyther here in the DW, cause they can fool people into thinking that they don't have Egg Moves.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Fuck Windswept Sky.

Fuck your useless Skarmorys that can't Roost and Brave Bird (oh and your useless ability).
Fuck your useless Drifloons that can't use Trick.
Fuck your useless useless Flying SR weak ass nuts.

The fact that there is NOTHING redeeming after 10,000 pts in that place is bullshit.

I DEMAND that there is a Multi-Scale Lugia in there NOW.

The game decide to push me to that place a grand total of 10 times today. I just want a SR Corsola for fuck's sake, is that too much to ask?
why you want a dw corsola with sr so bad?just trade one from a 4th gen game...

why you want a dw corsola with sr so bad?just trade one from a 4th gen game...
With Regenerator? No, no, no, my brotha.
I guess Heal Bell is better, but I still like to see Wish because it's a more usable move. =/

EDIT: Just found the Cafe C-Gear Code:
ポケモンカフェ (Pokemon Cafe)

*clap* *clap* *clap*
This is the best day ever. (Goes to JP PGL)

Now Eevee has access to all her Egg Moves, hien!
Oh lord. This can get really, REALLY annoying. Let's see what there may be a rise of:

Dragon Tail
Haze
Choice Band Tyranitar
Taunt/Roar on unexpected Pokemon
Perish Song

What else can beat a bunch of Pokemon Baton Passing to Magic Bounce Espeon back and forth?

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My turn, ze~

Only thing I see is Eevee with Charm, happened to be the Female one so I took that. Smeragle shall wait for another day. (After I get 6 more Female Eevees for all of them, for that is Eevee's true Gender!)

I wish the other special move is Wish. Please!
Looks like female eevee has been confirmed as that shall be a high demand want for those of us that seek them.

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
Today, I saw only males and a grand total of eight pokemon on my entire dream world run. Looking at my avatar can pretty much describe how I feel right now.

DEAL

EDIT-- ...Wait, I think I made a mistake somewhere.
EDIT2-- ...Great, Virizion is still sleeping. I guess I have to wait until tomorrow, then?
I nearly resisted the urge to make a joke about this statement and the actual user.

Anyone know how many points are needed for a female SwSw Poliwhirl? I'm just looking for a female Poliwhirl and a female Eevee, and maybe a Smeargle(since Moody is just boss).

Also, OP should update with the moves that the DW mons get.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
With Regenerator? No, no, no, my brotha.
I guess Heal Bell is better, but I still like to see Wish because it's a more usable move. =/

EDIT: Just found the Cafe C-Gear Code:
ポケモンカフェ (Pokemon Cafe)
and why would you want a regenerator corsola?corsola sucks anyway...and if you just want it for collection and not for competitive battles why do you want it to have sr?

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
^Because he likes Corsola. The entirety of the smogon userbase probably has a soft spot for some pretty bad pokemon out there, you included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)