Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for battle!
2v2 doubles
2 day DQ
Arena:

A big city of light, in a starless dusk. Pokémon are able to use buildings to their advantages in anyway, as well as the sky. There is no water in this city (No surf or Muddy water), and it is impossible to dig (The floor is made of steel).
All weather changing moves are allowed.
If you damage the city, a security force will spread ant-like robots that will poison(Slight poison), paralyze or burn the pokemon responsible of the damage. (Paralyze has 2/4 of happening against 1/4 for burn AND poison)
Some things in the city (specially frail machinery) can explode if they are hit (Happens when the pokemon misses an offensive attack). Every pokémon in the field will lose 7 HP

In open spaces, there is an evasion boost (+1) for every pokemon. THe probability of something exploiting if the pokemon misses is 30%
In narrow spaces, there is an evasion drop (-1) for every pokemon. The possibility of something exploiting is 90% if the pokémon misses.

Open Challenge
2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena:

Necrofantasia
The land of nightmares, Necrofantasia is dark world, being dreamt of forces unknown. This place is very cryptic, in that the ref chooses a random arena used from another match each round. Also, you, the audience, can choose one of your pokemon and submit an action, after the contestants submit an action, corresponding to the match.

Looking for battle!
2v2 doubles
2 day DQ
Arena:

A big city of light, in a starless dusk. Pokémon are able to use buildings to their advantages in anyway, as well as the sky. There is no water in this city (No surf or Muddy water), and it is impossible to dig (The floor is made of steel).
All weather changing moves are allowed.
If you damage the city, a security force will spread ant-like robots that will poison(Slight poison), paralyze or burn the pokemon responsible of the damage. (Paralyze has 2/4 of happening against 1/4 for burn AND poison)
Some things in the city (specially frail machinery) can explode if they are hit (Happens when the pokemon misses an offensive attack). Every pokémon in the field will lose 7 HP

In open spaces, there is an evasion boost (+1) for every pokemon. THe probability of something exploiting if the pokemon misses is 30%
In narrow spaces, there is an evasion drop (-1) for every pokemon. The possibility of something exploiting is 90% if the pokémon misses.
Also, accepting this.

No Items
One Ability
Switch=KO

Open Challenge!
2 vs 2 singles
2 day DQ
2 recovers, 5 chills per poke
Arena:

Mt. Layuda: *A mountain that is always stormy, and therefore has infinite and unchangeable rain. We are battling on a large puddle (only about a 1/2 in. deep) with a few dry rocks to step on (see pic). At the end of round, a *thunderbolt (with 10 base damage) hits the water, hitting all pokemon not on one of those rocks. (apply weakness, resistance, and other effects)
Y'now what? Why not?

Switch: KO
Items: Disabled
Abilities: All

Sound good?

Let's put on a great showtime, shall we?

Beginner Battle
2v2, Singles
3 day DQ time
2 recovery moves, 5 chills, certain moves will have restricted power (see italics for details)

Arena: I got this one from the UPNetwork wiki. I decided to modify it a bit.

Band Room, 2nd Period:
A large band room, with cabinets filled with instruments and cases on one side, drums on one wall, and three offices to the side, one with props. A piano sits near the conductor's stand. Three rows of chairs face towards the stand.

This IS during Band class, and consequently there will be many students with their instruments. Luckily, they will clear out after the first round. The walls are filled with sandbags and the battle can spill out into the campus. The band room is located on the first floor so there is little danger of severe injury from height should any Pokemon be knocked outside. Smaller Pokemon may be suffocated by large brass instruments. Recorders can be used as handy clubs. Intentionally hurting any child is an automatic disqualification.

The Quadrangle, just outside, is perfect for an outdoor battle in the grass. Meanwhile the Turner Center, which is right next to the offices, has a stage and rows of seats.

Weather moves are not effective unless a hole is blown out to the outdoors. Earthquake, Magnitude, and other related attacks that would cause collateral structure damage will have restrained power since the campus is built exceptionally sturdy. Since the band room is located right above the basement, Dig and other tunneling moves will not work.

The school is fairly destructible and past the Quadrangle is a parking lot with plenty of cars. After the fifth round, parents will rush to pick up their kids. Cars will be packed and TV crews will be there.

PUNCHING OUT CAMERA EQUIPMENT IS PERMITTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Hopefully the arena description isn't too complicated and won't scare some of you off. Now for the challenger and ref!

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Open Challenge

2v2 singles
3 Day DQ
2 Rest/Recoveries
Arena: Normal ASB Arena, unless you would like to post a cool arena.

Let's put on a great showtime, shall we?

Beginner Battle
2v2, Singles
3 day DQ time
2 recovery moves, 5 chills, certain moves will have restricted power (see italics for details)

Arena: I got this one from the UPNetwork wiki. I decided to modify it a bit.

Band Room, 2nd Period:
A large band room, with cabinets filled with instruments and cases on one side, drums on one wall, and three offices to the side, one with props. A piano sits near the conductor's stand. Three rows of chairs face towards the stand.

This IS during Band class, and consequently there will be many students with their instruments. Luckily, they will clear out after the first round. The walls are filled with sandbags and the battle can spill out into the campus. The band room is located on the first floor so there is little danger of severe injury from height should any Pokemon be knocked outside. Smaller Pokemon may be suffocated by large brass instruments. Recorders can be used as handy clubs. Intentionally hurting any child is an automatic disqualification.

The Quadrangle, just outside, is perfect for an outdoor battle in the grass. Meanwhile the Turner Center, which is right next to the offices, has a stage and rows of seats.

Weather moves are not effective unless a hole is blown out to the outdoors. Earthquake, Magnitude, and other related attacks that would cause collateral structure damage will have restrained power since the campus is built exceptionally sturdy. Since the band room is located right above the basement, Dig and other tunneling moves will not work.

The school is fairly destructible and past the Quadrangle is a parking lot with plenty of cars. After the fifth round, parents will rush to pick up their kids. Cars will be packed and TV crews will be there.

PUNCHING OUT CAMERA EQUIPMENT IS PERMITTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Hopefully the arena description isn't too complicated and won't scare some of you off. Now for the challenger and ref!
I'll take on your challenge

Swich=KO
All Abilities
Item=No

Open Challenge

Format: 4 vs 4 Doubles
DQ Time: 2 Days for players / 3 days for ref
Recovery: 2 Recovers / 5 chills per Pokemon
Arena: Hogwarts Quidditch Field

See above picture for arena description. There are a few things going on in the arena, as this battle takes place during a Quidditch match.

Wizards Flying Around on Brooms: Pokemon cannot fly more than 20 feet off the ground, or they will take 5 damage (flat) and be sent hurtling back to Earth.
Beaters: Special type of Wizard flying around on a broom (20% chance if a Pokemon attempts to fly too high). Inflict 10 damage instead of 5.
Bludgers: (20% of affecting one Pokemon at the end of a turn, regardless of height) Inflict 15 (flat) damage.
Golden Snitch (5% of affecting one Pokemon at the end of a turn, regardless of height) Your Pokemon caught the Golden Snitch! Restores 20 HP and 10 Energy. May only happen once over the entire battle.

(I would prefer unevolved, multi-stage mons, by the way.)

And I'll ref TEA DEMON vs. Pikapwnd. PM me your teams.

Open Challenge

2v2 singles
3 Day DQ
2 Rest/Recoveries
Arena: Normal ASB Arena, unless you would like to post a cool arena.
I accept! Switch=KO, all abilities, no items. are middle stage poke fine, or just first stage?

Open Challenge

Format: 4 vs 4 Doubles
DQ Time: 2 Days for players / 3 days for ref
Recovery: 2 Recovers / 5 chills per Pokemon
Arena: Hogwarts Quidditch Field

See above picture for arena description. There are a few things going on in the arena, as this battle takes place during a Quidditch match.

Wizards Flying Around on Brooms: Pokemon cannot fly more than 20 feet off the ground, or they will take 5 damage (flat) and be sent hurtling back to Earth.
Beaters: Special type of Wizard flying around on a broom (20% chance if a Pokemon attempts to fly too high). Inflict 10 damage instead of 5.
Bludgers: (20% of affecting one Pokemon at the end of a turn, regardless of height) Inflict 15 (flat) damage.
Golden Snitch (5% of affecting one Pokemon at the end of a turn, regardless of height) Your Pokemon caught the Golden Snitch! Restores 20 HP and 10 Energy. May only happen once over the entire battle.

(I would prefer unevolved, multi-stage mons, by the way.)
I'll accpet this as well. switch=KO, all abilities, no items

Challenging danmantincan!

Beginner battle (No evolved pokemon)
2 vs 2 doubles!
24 hour DQ
5 Chills, 2 Recovers
Arena: One Island. As Hyrule got flooded years ago, now all that's left is the tops of a few mountains. With this formed a peculiar looking mountain with 1 large pillar and a large square around it. Everything below is water, and it's not that far down, as rain came recently to raise the water's up. Earthquakes will shake only whatever you are standing on, so be careful where you shake it. Also, the soil is a bit damp. Fortunately, Link cleared out the bomb ships years back so they're not bothering the battle.

Beginner Battle
3v3 singles
DQ time: 1 week (7 days)
5 chills/ 2 recovers

No Items
All Abilities
Switch = KO

Arena:
An abandoned football field. Therefore the grass has grown long and the stadium is easier to collapse. Open top, completely circular with small holes in the walls. Stands are somewhat intact. Sand cannot get get in. Rain makes everything slippery. Standard dimensions of a football field.

Beginner Battle
3v3 singles
DQ time: 1 week (7 days)
5 chills/ 2 recovers

No Items
All Abilities
Switch = KO

Arena:
An abandoned football field. Therefore the grass has grown long and the stadium is easier to collapse. Open top, completely circular with small holes in the walls. Stands are somewhat intact. Sand cannot get get in. Rain makes everything slippery. Standard dimensions of a football field.
I'll take this. But I decide items and stuff, that's what I do as acceptor.

No items
One ability
Switch = KO

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Looking for a 2v2 Singles. I'll be using unevolved Pokemon, and while I have Pokemon which could evolve on entry I won't evolve them if you want.
DQ: 2 Days
5 Chills & 2 Recovers

Arena: Standard ASB Tourney arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)