List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's okay, I have a whole month still.
3 Months and 4 days... from today, to be exact.

Yeah, anyone with Regenerator has generally good staying power in the tiers that they are in. SR is partially a requirement for something defensive oriented like Corsola.

Well, I finally got a Female Lapras in my second ENG account, now if one of them please just spit out a SR Corsola and I am quite done with the regular Dream World. It's a good thing I haven't hit the 50 Pokemon limit yet...

Since I am in the BL, I could not hand out (massively) any of my Pokemon out here. Anyone that has interest in getting a quick and dirty Female Eevee (or Smeargles) is free to PM me, and I'll be happy to help you in the near future.

BTW: the last Eevee there in the first page of MwL's post is "スピードスター" (Speed Star), which is Swift in our end.
Oh well.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sh...Cafe-Giveaway!&p=127627&viewfull=1#post127627

Oh, ho.
Looks like there is quite a few more goodies in this DW.

Aside from the godsend Eevee/Smeragle, it would seem that there are Water Stones, King's Rock, and among other goodies to be had. This is purely a theory, but I would suspect the other 2 evolution Stones for Eevee can also be found here as well.

I don't know about you other guys, but I'm so keeping my account since if there is any chance for pinch berries to be distributed, it would be in these kinds of DW expansions.

What happens if you hit the 50 Pokemon limit? Will you not be able to transfer anymore?
Yep, it sucks, doesn't it. Can someone strap in a jacket of grenades and blow up our incompetent Pokemon PR Department for their half-assed efforts?

I mean, look at the Koreans, they can buy bread for all my Eeveelutions and get a Kanto starter by just BUYING the game. I'm not saying to put it in products and make the kiddies buy them (I believe that is against the stupid laws on this side of the planet), just make them avaliable!

The only reason they did it in JP DW is because it hadn't gone global yet. After that update, every subsequent update has not had the 50 pokemon limit.

Yep, it sucks, doesn't it. Can someone strap in a jacket of grenades and blow up our incompetent Pokemon PR Department for their half-assed efforts?
I've catched more than 150 pokémon on my japanese version. There is no limit. even on entree forest, the limit is 140 pokémon, and you just have to catch'em...

Or the limit was only ever talking about the Entree forest and people just assumed it was updated around the time people just so happened to get 50 Pokemon.

Actually from what I know, it is not Entree Forest. It is your Friend Board that cannot go past 5 Pages. Shall we see how it is?

I am talking about the ENG version btw.

Actually from what I know, it is not Entree Forest. It is your Friend Board that cannot go past 5 Pages. Shall we see how it is?

It can. Previously, it had a little spot in the bottom left corner that said x/50 pokemon. Now there is no such thing in that area.

I got a female Poli from the Cafe today. Hopefully I'll get one of them all. There's plenty of time. I like this cafe dream. It makes up for not getting my Espeon on the English version. :)

ps thanks for posting the C Gear code. Just got that too!

When I get a hold of a female Eevee, I might consider handing some copies out to those interested. Just gotta set up DW properly again.I couldn't get in today because I changed my time and Date settings recently.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?15185-New-Event!-Pokemon-Cafe-Giveaway!&p=127627&viewfull=1#post127627

Oh, ho.
Looks like there is quite a few more goodies in this DW.

Aside from the godsend Eevee/Smeragle, it would seem that there are Water Stones, King's Rock, and among other goodies to be had. This is purely a theory, but I would suspect the other 2 evolution Stones for Eevee can also be found here as well.

I don't know about you other guys, but I'm so keeping my account since if there is any chance for pinch berries to be distributed, it would be in these kinds of DW expansions.
Yeah, I got a kings rock and a lum berry, and a bunch of drinks

We shall see; May 31st will be the earliest available time for foreign (ie: us) DWs to break 50

Ok, so no Female Eevee today... no matter, already backed up the file from before. Makes very little difference, if there are Eevees I'll take it.

Today, I took a Female Smeargle instead. I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

The most important part right now is to nab all the female Dream World mons...

and Eevee is going to be the biggest, seeing as one female DW Eevee = 7 DW Eeveelutions. :D

THANK GOD I PLAYED THE JAPANESE VERSION

-------------------------------
update

YES FEMALE DW EEVEE :D

Female Eevee with Swift, the 3rd one. I went for only 1 go through the forest for this, hence only 4 mons there.

For the people who can't be bothered to check the OP...

1st: Male Moody Smeargle w/Sketch
2nd: Male Anticipation Eevee w/Charm
3rd: Female Anticipation Eevee w/Swift
4th: Male (i don't care) Burmy w/Bug Bite

Also proves existence of Swift Eevee. :D Swift is a Gen 4 Tutor Move.

female eevee get!

Also, my friend roster has a lot more than 6 pages...
This Eevee is the 62th Pokemon in my high link forest..

so no worries!

I just got my female eevee today. I wasn't expecting to get it so soon. Next on my list is a female poliwhirl. I hope once the event ends we get another area with more pokemon with dreamworld abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)