CAUTION! Not very safe here... zarator vs Kaxtar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Tiamat (M)
HP: 51
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Paralysis (15%)
Actions: Dragon Pulse x3

Onyx (F)
HP: 51
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Paralysis (20%), Taunt (5 more actions)
Actions: Outrage x3

---------------------------------------------------------

Round 8: FIGHT!

I smell blood in the air.

Due to his faster Speed, Tiamat rolls in as the first suspect! His roll of 278/1000 is a lucky charm! There he fires a Dragon Pulse that smashes onto Onyx with immerse pressure! That's not to say that Onyx isn't without luck too with her roll of 514/1000! She slams her body onto her male counterpart in a Outrage! Now it's getting wild here!

Tiamat rolls a nice 156/1000 for the next action and there he goes, blowing another crushing Dragon Pulse Onyx's way! With barely any HP clinging on, Onyx clings onto her hope of 481/1000... which means... what exactly? SHE GETS THE HIT! SHE OUTRAGES ONCE AGAIN! AND THERE GOES TIAMAT FALLING FACE DOWN ONTO THE FLOOR, FAINTED AND CRUSHED BY ONYX!

---------------------------------------------------------

Tiamat
A1: Dragon Pulse > 9 + 3 + (3) + 1 x 1.5 = [24 Damage/6 Energy]
A2: Dragon Pulse > 9 + 3 + (3) + 1 x 1.5 = [24 Damage/10 Energy]

Onyx
A1: Outrage > 12 + 3 + (3) x 1.5 = [27 Damage/7 Energy]
A2: Outrage > 12 + 3 + (3) x 1.5 = [27 Damage/7 Energy]

aka no crits happened

Tiamat (M)
HP: 0
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Onyx (F)
HP: 3
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

How about that?

Rewards!
zarator > 2 Trainer Counters
- Mask > 1 KOC | 2 MCs
- Tiamat > 2 MCs
Kaxtar > 2 Trainer Counters
- Quartz > 2 MCs
- Onyx > 2 KOCs | 2 MCs
Flora > 4 Ref Tokens
Winner: Kaxtar

gg peeps!

gg to both of you, that was a great battle. a pleasure to watch. And I'm scared sh*tless at the possibility of facing Kaxtar next round x)

gg to both of you, that was a great battle. a pleasure to watch. And I'm scared sh*tless at the possibility of facing Zarator next round x)
But Kaxtar won...

Either way, certainly in the top five most epic battles I've ever witnessed. Heck, any time Zarator loses it's going to be one heck of a fight.

Lol, I meant that as one of the best in the game, you won't lose without a heck of a lot of skill and power (or luck, in my case) employed by the other player, meaning that it's pretty much gauranteed to be an epic battle.

No, I disagree Pikachu. Undoubtedly the matches will get better as the tourney goes on and people adapt to the rules. I've no doubt that the final match will live up to its expectations.

...Lol unless we get something like Garchomp and Tyranitar versus Mamoswine and Breloom.

No, I disagree Pikachu. Undoubtedly the matches will get better as the tourney goes on and people adapt to the rules. I've no doubt that the final match will live up to its expectations.

...Lol unless we get something like Garchomp and Tyranitar versus Mamoswine and Breloom.
Not only that, but people will start to see enemy tactics from their previous fights and start to be better in how they predict enemy actions. My opponent didn't foresee Krillowatt's Imprison, and I can actually see Krill beating his Garchomp as a result. I do not suspect players in higher rounds will leave quite as many openings.

Lol I think Krilo had it in the bag though anyways. Magic Guard+Great coverage moves+high speed and decent other stats=A pretty damn flexible and useful Pokemon in Krilowatt.
I'll be suprised if your second mon even sees the battle. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)