Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, looking for some battles.

3v3 doubles
3 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
ASB Arena
No fully evolved or single stage Pokemon! Middle stages, however, are allowed.

And because I want to give my stronger Pokemon a chance to flex their muscles...

3v3 Singles
3 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
ASB Arena
Only fully-evolved or single stage Pokemon allowed!

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat Flamestrike
And because I want to give my stronger Pokemon a chance to flex their muscles...

3v3 Singles
3 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
ASB Arena
Only fully-evolved Pokemon allowed!
I'll ref it. Find an opponent and PM me teams!

Flamestrika (get it, Zebstrika, Flamestrika?), I accept your next challenge, If you make another one with the same rules, I posted late (Shadoo posted 1st *sigh*)!
Switch = KO
Abilities: One
Items = KO (No)

Alright, looking for some battles.

3v3 doubles
3 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
ASB Arena
No fully evolved or single stage Pokemon! Middle stages, however, are allowed.

3v3 Singles
3 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
ASB Arena
Only fully-evolved or single stage Pokemon allowed!

Accepting the Singles!

Switch=KO
No items
All abilities.

still need a ref for this match

Quote:
2v2 singles
Disqualification Time: 2 days
2 recovery's 5 chills
Arena: Olivine Lighthouse

Notes: Thunder's Power is doubled however thundershock and thunder wave are drawn towards the light. We are too high up for surf and Dig, Earthquake and magnitude will fail. Time of day is dusk so you can still see clearly but the light in the lighthouse isn't bright enough yet to blind you, after 8 rounds it will be completely dark and lighthouses light will lower Pokemon's accuracy by one stage.
sure i'll accept, metal bagon

switch=ko
no items
all abilities
Me vs TEA DEMON, why doesn't anyone want to ref it it's the OLIVINE LIGHTHOUSE who doesn't want to ref there.
Please I beg for a ref to accept this battle.

Challenge:
2V2
Tag Battle
2 Recovers/5 chills
DQ time 3 Days / 5 for ref
LC pokemon only

Arena up to the first challenger (give pokemon positions relative to each other e.g. opposite side of the arena)
Switch and Items to the second
Abilities to the third
Ref gets to RNG for teams

We need to get a fourth guy since temper backed out.

Originally Posted by Fat Pikapwnd
3v3 Triples.
1 day DQ 3 for ref
5 chills 1 recover
No evolved/single stage pokemon

Arena: Pirates Vr. Ninjas Vr. Zombies. Its the standard ASB arena BUT There are Pirates, Ninja's, Zombies and Robots. But instead of killing each other, They are gonna let us do it for them. =D

They may only pack the stand, but they dont leave you defenseless. Picking one of the teams will give you a special ability.You choose your team when you send out your pokemon.

Pirates: (command) (1 use per pokemon) Instead of attacking the pirates will give you a Hand, by Firing cannons at the entire opposing team, or one member. (dealing ten to all pokemon or twenty to one) costing 15 energy

Ninjas: (command) (1 Use per pokemon) Your pokemon have trained with the ninja grandmasters and can use their training to dissapear for an entire round has +2 prioity. While they disapear they can't attack or be damaged, Though the weardown of statups, and residual damage (Poison, leech seed, ETC) will still hurt you. costing 15 energy

Zombies: (Innate) (1 Use per pokemon) At the end of the round when your pokemon is Knocked Out, they will gain a second lease on life. Sorta. You will be ressurected with 20 HP and 30 energy, but they wont be as smart. They will only be able to use instinctual moves. (ones gained from level up)K0'ing them a second time will not gain you KOC nor is it required to KO them, if you opponent has a team of 3 zombies you win.

Originally Posted by Fat TheWolfe
This sounds crazy awesome, so you're on! Our team needs moar battles! MOAR I SAY!

All abilites
Switch = KO
Items = None

also need a ref for this from a few days back

Challenge:
2V2
Tag Battle (Doubles)
2 Recovers/5 chills
DQ time 3 Days / 5 for ref
LC pokemon only

Arena up to the first challenger (give pokemon positions relative to each other e.g. opposite side of the arena) AlphaJolt-Final Destination
Switch and Items to the second Pikapwned-Switch=KO/No Items
Abilities to the third Lyris1035-One Ability
Ref gets to RNG for teams
Ref for this
Minor detail this is a doubles battle which is obvious but it may need to be mentioned

Ok throwing out another challenge here.

3v3 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/3 Chills
LC Pokemon Only

Arena: Victory Road
A strange place for such young Pokemon no doubt, but the toughest of the tough bring their mons here from a young age to make sure they grow to be the very best. The wild Pokemon in the cave do not concern themselves with such small fish of course. There is enough light poking in from the various cracks and openings to allow all competitors to see, but there is no water around for Surf or other such moves. Earthquake is most definitely useable, however it could be disastrous.
I accept your challenge!
Switch = KO
One Ability
Items = none
Ref Please!

Open Challenge!
1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ (this includes the ref, mind)
0 Recoveries/0 Chills
I'd prefer for whoever accepts this to bring an unevolved mon, but feel free to bring a middle-stage, evolved, or single-stage mon if you'd really like to.

Arena: Tournament Arena

Open Challenge!
1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ (this includes the ref, mind)
0 Recoveries/0 Chills
I'd prefer for whoever accepts this to bring an unevolved mon, but feel free to bring a middle-stage, evolved, or single-stage mon if you'd really like to.

Arena: Tournament Arena
IN
All abilities no items

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenging elDino!
3v3 Doubles/Singles (whatever really)
1 Day DQ
1 recover/5 chills
ASB arena!

Accepting.
We agreed that the format will be 4v4 doubles on IRC.
Switch=KO
All Abilities
No Items

There's some good RC in this one for any ref willing to take it on!

uh, I can't get a ref can I?

^
uuh, so sunny day is a no-no?
EDIT: Multi-ninja'd!

I'm going to set out my own Challenge!

Multi Battle! (2+2 vs 2+2)
Choice of Team (1st in best dressed)
2 Day DQ (3 for ref)
Arena: Minecraft!
Yes, Minecraft, the entire world is split up into 1 meter squares. The Day/Night Cycle is 2 rounds of Day, 1 round of Night, starting the battle at Noon in a Random Biome. (to read about the Bio's, visit here)
During the Night, Zombies, Giant Spiders, Skeletons and creepers will come out, Attacking anyone nearby...

...But it's not all Bad news, 3 other People will help out to build a small arena inside a Mountain (Slowly getting Larger) - but if you use Earthquake, the arena will collapse, killing 1 crafter, and making the arena building start again! (also will damage any pokemon in the arena)

The inside arena is constantly getting Larger, so on the second night Players will not be able to change between outside and inside, But EQ will no longer collapse the mountain...

Of course, there is a small chance that we will spawn in the Nether, and God help us if we do...
In the Nether, There are Zombie Pigmen constantly Roaming about, and attacking one of them will cause all Zombie pigmen (10 health each, 6 roaming around) to kill both players Pokemon, dealing 15 damage per action (IE 5 damage each) to both Pokemon until the end of the round
Ghasts will also have the chance of attacking You, with a 10% chance of being hit by a Fireball for 3 damage. (each action)
There is Lava near the Nether, so it is possible to fall in, given the circumstances.

on Round 1, a 0-10 roll is made, with result showing:
1. Rainforest - Nature Power = Seed Bomb
Arena ready round 2
Lots of Trees

2. Swamp - Nature Power = Muddy Water
Arena Ready round 2
Water is plentiful

3. Seasonal Forest
same as Rainforest, but not as many trees

4. Forest
same as above

5. Savannah - Seed Bomb for Nature Power, arena is Ready on round 3 (IE 1 round of monsters) - no arena collapsing
Monster chances increased by flat 5%

6. Shrubland - Same as Forest, but very little trees

7. Taiga - Nature Power = Blizzard(?)
Same as Forest

8. Desert
Same as Savannah, but Nature Power = EQ
Sandy ground, so digging is hard, as the ground will collapse on you

9. Plains
Same as Savannah

10. Tundra
Same as Savannah, but Nature Power = Blizzard
Fire attacks and grass Types slightly hampered due to the cold

at the start of round 2 (or round 3 in some Bio's) - The arena will be built, and Player's may choose to enter/leave it at the end of the round (no action cost, but happens at the end of the round) - you may move between the Arena during a round, but it will cost an action
There is no Arena in the Nether.
After round 5, the arena is so large, that it costs an action to enter/leave the arena regardless...

Arena - Stone Floor, so Nature Power = EQ and Digging imposssible without stone pickaxe (IE ground, rock or steel type
If not in Plains, Tundra, Desert or Savanna, EQ will collapse arena before round 5
After Round 5, Weather effects will work (always work in above mentioned bios) and Arena won't be collapsed
At the Beggining of every Round, Players may say if they will enter/exit the arena at the end of the round

The Nether - Nature Power = Rock Slide
Dark in places, reducing Vision, but not near the Lava
Lava will quickly KO your Poke (33% of max hp lost each action)
Water Moves DO NOT WORK

during the Night, Monsters will spawn. No matter what Bio inside (besides Nether and Arena, where there is no "night")
All Monsters have 10hp, and are dark type
Skeleton - 50% chance of spawning during any action, will attack one Poke until the end of the round (if poke dies, it will switch targets) for 2 damage each action - Skeletons can't be killed except with ranged attacks
Zombie - same as Skeleton, but can be killed with any attack
Spider - same as Zombie, but 3 DPA, not 2
Creeper - 30% spawn chance each action, will deal 5 damage to both pokes and 10 damage to self, cannot be attacked except by ranged attacks
Spider Jockey - when a spider spawns, there is a 1% chance for a Skeleton to ride atop it... will deal 2 DPA to each poke until the end of the round cannot be killed

Nether Monsters
Monsters in the Nether do not spawn, they are always there, and do not leave. If they are killed or damaged, they are healed and re-spawned at the end of the round
Zombie Pigman - 5 DPA, always has allies, will not attack unless attacked
Ghast - 10% Chance to hit a poke for 5 damage, cannot be killed

ok, it's Complex, but nowhere near as hard as it seems... It's all about the ref's RNG rolls...

If any clarification is needed, VM or PM me pls... (ref or opponent)
If theres anything I missed, VM or PM me (even if ur not playing)

EDIT 1: - When accepting:

1st person chooses Abilities
2nd selects Items on/off
3rd chooses Switch KO/OK

hope the complexity doesn't make people hug creepers :S
Count me IN! I'll battle on your team, Dark Pulse.
I'll join in. Sounds fun.

Oh, and I guess I will drop my challenge from a few pages back. Not that anyone responded anyways.

edit @below: wow, one second difference in our post times. impressive. anyways, I guess that means I choose Items, in which case... no... no items.
lol ill probly do really badly, but ill join if youll have me!

EDIT: Switch=KO sound alright?
Ref Please???

if spenstar doesn't reply, then only 1 abil[/quote]

please people, this is a big game, and we'd all really like a ref

Ok, Looking for some battles with my new Pokes.
2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ
2 Recs/5 Chills
Arena: Mangrove
Thick swampy water is everywhere. The water is shallow enough for most Pokemon to stand, but mobility will be hampered for non-water Types travelling through it. There are also a great deal of Mangrove trees, providing cover as well as a thick canopy above which most Pokemon should be able to traverse, if with some difficulty; heavy Pokemon will probably break the branches however.

Also, a separate battle:
1v1 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recs/5 Chills
Arena: Your choice

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Dark Pulse et all, I'll take yours. PM teams, and if someone could tell me how many Pokemon you plan on having out at one time that'd be great.

*Hopes for two each because I haven't done something ridiculous in a while*

i think it's time to treat myself to another battle!
4vs4 singles
Battlers 1DQ/Refs 2DQ
Arena:The Obsidian Badlands!

Obsidian Badlands
One of the harshest places out there, the Obsidian Badlands used to be a chain of volcanoes. One day a Heatran erupted from its slumber underneath the volcanoes. Enraged for some unknown reason, the Heatran released an explosive amount of power. The beast channeled the power through its home, and without warning all of the Volcanoes burst open, lava and flames searing the surface. Water types from near and far quickly extinguished the lava, hardening it to the point of transformation. Because of the rapid cooling the lava became obsidian, a black glassy rock. Also the lava went everywhere, so area is coated here and there with thick plates or spikes of obsidian.​

The black rock gives the already daunting place a dark demeanor, and only the most fearless of trainers train and battle here. In the center of this craggy place is Obsidian Pillar, the only remains of the largest volcano. Its sheer size disheartens the bravest pokemon, and its sharp edges and spikes could fall onto unsuspecting victims at anytime. The weather here is always stormy, though it only rains once every few months. Because of this the place is always in a severe drought. The ground is able to be dug up, but you must be careful; the obsidian is unsteady in some places.​
Summary: Weather is always stormy, though it rarely rains. Rain, sandstorms, and hail can be summoned. Digging and using earthquake is ok, but at your own risk.​

NOTE: if you accept this please tell me how many times you can get on ASB everyday. the reason is i leave to go to my job next friday (the 17th), and i have no computer access there, at all. i will not be on ASB for most of the beginning of summer (i live at my workplace, where theres no computer). if you accept and you dont get on ASB alot, i might make the match 3vs3 or 2vs2, so that we can finish and i don't have to cancel the match. however if you get on alot we should be fine. thank you :)​
This sounds amazing. I'm in.

All Abilities
No Items
2 recoveries/ 5 chills

And I can get on ASB practically all day.
Bumping, shyguy and i still need a ref. pretty please?
Seriously, could we please get a ref?

Hey Jessus ill accept the doubles u posted

One Ability
No Items

Also Im free all day tomorow so if we should be able to make this happen quick if we can find a likeminded ref

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)