Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, I'll seek a battle!
Open Challenge
2 VS 2 Singles
2 day DQ, 3 day ref DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Pokemon Restrictions: to non-fully evolved and non-single-stage Pokemon
Arena: Arenas of fear [TWEAKED]
Pokemon and Trainers beware; you’re in for a scare!
This daunting place will leave even the most demented beasts shaken and
startled. When you first begin your match here it looks like a normal, though
dark looking, covered arena (circular shape, one hundred fifty feet long and wide, rounded dome that at its peak is one hundred fifty feet above the dome. The arena’s floor is cobblestone and is dimly lit). After each round fear is instilled! This arena is based on phobias, and the dome will alter itself to accommodate a random phobia. The dome is being worked on to have more phobias, but for now here are the possible outcomes:

• Myctophobia - Fear of darkness: the dim lights will shut off completely, leaving you and your precious pokemon In the dark for a round. Pokemon that cannot see in darkness (or doesn’t have a glowing body) receives a -3 accuracy stat drop. Dark types receive a +1 evasion and +2 accuracy stat gain.
  • Hydrophobia - Fear of water: the holes in the cobblestone will release water at a startling rate, and holes in the dome will help quicken the process. The water will rise to thirty feet, and any pokemon who cannot swim or create something to stay on the surface with is doomed. Water pokemon receive a +1 attack +1 evasion +1 speed stat boost, and fire pokemon receive a -1 attack -1 defense stat drop.
The two alternate now, BTW. Remember, no dig, earthquake, or weather! Be ready for the scare of your life!
Credit goes to Glacier Knight for arena.
I accept, Lyris! (wait, so you mean all Pokemon?) If not, I may change my mind. (I want to use my Empoleon!)
How about this, Only if you try not to disrupt my plans, like by taunting when I use set-up status moves (that help self, say, stat boost)

Now we need a referee!

EDIT: Don't you Choose the switch method (Switch = OK or Switch = KO), the ability method (No Abilities, One Ability, All Abilities), and the item method (Items Disabled, Items Enabled)?
Um... I'm not just going to let you do what you want and not counter you, but ok...

Anyway,
Switch=KO
No items
All abilities
Bump (it's been 4 hours or so). Any referee available?

I'd like a battle of the dinosaurs!

1v1 Singles(duh)
1 week DQ
Arena: Burning Forest. Falling, burning branches, exploding bushes, piles of leaves and nuts, you know, forest stuff on fire.

Special: Dinosauric creatures only, so:

Embirch, Fossils, etc.
I am in
all abilities
no items

Also is mid battle evolution cool?

3v3 DOUBLES OPEN CHALLENGE--NEEDS A REF

2 Recovers, 2 Rest uses, 5 chills
3-day DQ for all parties involved
Pokemon used may AT NO TIME be fully evolved. (Golbat? OK. Crobat? Uh-uh.)
Pokemon that don't evolve (i.e. Aerodactyl, Zangoose) may be used.

ARENA: Lilycove Art Museum, Post-Apocalypse

A level, open, 40x40-foot gallery lined with art. Since everyone's picked up a DSi or 3DS and moved to Sinnoh, nobody will notice if we touch the exhibits...well, we can't, because they're under the protection of a Chimecho's Safeguard. However, this Chimecho has grown bored in the abscence of patrons, and she has charmed the paintings so that attacks can pull water, rocks, branches, and whatnot from the frames.

ONCE AGAIN, THIS NEEDS A REF. Please and thank you :D

Calling BMZ vs. Terrador14. PM me with your Pokemon and we'll get this show on the road.

EDIT: No, I'm not. Pimpgangster is. He sniped me by 2 minutes :( XD

Using this space to plug my battle with Temperantia, which needs a ref.

With the end of some recent battles, my ASB activity has reached a new low. In an attempt to combat that, I'm issuing two open challenges.

Battle 1:
5v5 Doubles
2 day DQ
Specifications: None
Arena:
The ASB Tournament Arena

Surrounded by thousands of screaming Pokemon fans, the ASB Arena can be best described as a standard Pokemon battling arena. In the center of the arena lies a dirt-based floor outlined to show two separate sides (with a white Pokeball center). Surrounding the dirt is a moat filled with water. The moat is about fifteen feet wide and creates a perimeter around the dirt arena. The arena itself is eighty feet wide, one hundred feet long. All moves, weathers, and abilities are legal for the match, since it's an outdoor arena with a large water source and packed dirt. Pokemon must stay in the arena (or the dimensions of the arena in the case of Flying Pokemon, who cannot leave the arena and cannot fly higher than sixty feet). This prevents Pokemon from injuring the crowd watching the tournament. There are no outside interruptions by fans, Pokemon, or other elements not associated with the current battle.
Battle 2:
3v3 Triples
2 day DQ
Specifications: Only pokémon at their lowest stages of evolution with the potential to evolve may be used.
Arena: Same as above (not quoting this twice)

Any takers?

Well, I think I can take multiple matches at the same time, so I'll issue a challenge

Beginner Battle
3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
Arena:
Joseph's house
Located in a lower-lower class neighborhood in Tennessee, this small duplex is the arena. The front yard is fairly small, with the road 7 yards away from the house. The backyard's boundaries are unidentifiable, as there is no fence or landmark distinguishing them. There are a few small trees, about 20 feet high and easy to climb. It is in the wee hours, and a group of resident teenagers are playing a large-scale of hide-and-seek. Their base is a grill with the only light source a porch light directly above. There are 8 teenagers playing, and as the rounds progress, it will begin to mist, making fire type-moves obsolete(1/3 power) and fog will roll in. The teenagers have just started a round. Once the teenagers begin to notice the battle, they will crowd around to spectate.

Sending this again:

Open Team Challege!
3+3 vs 3+3
3 Recovers, 5 chills
2 day DQ
Arena: Rainbow Island

There's no better place to be if you love bouncing, games, playing around, or just lay on the grass and roll, this is a big island with a lot of trees with colorful berries and different kinds of fruits, there is a nice permanent sun and a great pond for water types to use, everyone is gonna have a lot of fun here

• Weather is always sunny day
  • Damage from Dark type attacks is halved (this is a happy place after all)
  • You can collect berries to recover 5 to 10 (random) health (this is an action and will take one of your recoveries, but doesn't cost energy)
  • No one's team can have more than one Fully Evolved poke (and must have at least a first stage one), just to make things more diverse and fun :3
  • No Evolution (no, no, no!)

1° Person decides Abilities
2° Person decides Items
3° Person decides Switch

Looking for a 1v1 Singles
Tournament Arena
1 day DQ, including the ref
Only send one Pokemon to the ref
Pokemon must still be able to evolve

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat C$FP
Looking for a 1v1 Singles
Tournament Arena
1 day DQ, including the ref
Only send one Pokemon to the ref
Pokemon must still be able to evolve
I'm in.

All abilities
No items
Switch=irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)