Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
1v1 doubles!
1 day dq, more for refs
no recovers, no chills
yeah it's the thing where you get a clone of your Pokemon. remember?
Accepting.

Switch=(Insert Random Word here)
Abilities=All
Items=None

Arena: The ref decides. (Don't pick Tourney Arena please...)

Another 1v1 Doubles (Wow, my idea has really caught on :p) Challenging GlacierKnight

Only pokemon who are the first stage of a two stage evolution are permitted.
No using Counter, Mirror Coat, Bide, or Metal Burst. They annoy me so much >.>

K, time for yet another battle!

This is a 1v1 Doubles!! (Yes, 1v1 Doubles)
8 Chills/5 Recoveries Total
2 Day DQ for both players & ref

Arena: Mewtwo was created by cloning Mew's cells. This battle will take place there. When your single pokemon enters the chemicals in the air will clone it, creating 2 of the same pokemon. When Mewtwo escaped, his path of destruction caused a gaping hole in the roof. They are two separate pokemon, they each get 3 actions, and must be targeted separately. The pokemon used will gain twice as much counters however. When ordering, players will have a <Pokemon> #1 and <Pokemon> #2. Before the battle starts, the player will tell the ref which one is the real one. In order to win, the real one must be knocked out, regardless of the state of the clone is in.

Btw, i want to battle someone new, so please accept only if I have not battled you.
Requesting an active ref. I am so sick of slow refs >.>

I think it's a good time to start another match

Beginner Battle:
1v1 Singles
2 chills
No recoveries
1 Day DQ (can be extended if needed)
CAP ASB Tournament Arena

Fire Blast i accept! haha this will be the apprentice vs the tutor :)
Switch= INVALID, DOES NOT COMPUTE
no items
all abilities

shall someone ref this soon to be epic battle?

looking for two battles:
Beginner Battle
3vs3 Singles
2 recoveries/5 chills
2 Day DQ

Arena: The Valley of the Dolls (i love this field)

A green alley in the afternoon, the sun is beginning to fall down the trees and the light of the afteroon creates long shadows in the ground whit long strings shadows and things hanging from them, there are dolls hanging from some trees, looking at the battlers and judging them from the shadows, the woods are near but there is a big clear in the midle, the trees are surrounding the battlefield, still there are no noises to be heard, so don't worry, mischiveous pokemons are not gonna ruin your fun... probably

The second is way trickier
6v6 Doubles
2 Recovers, 5 chills
2 day DQ
(One pair of every evolution stage needed, ex. 2 Fully evolved, 2 second stage, and 2 first stage)

Arena: The haunted woods

Halloween land! A deserted land with abandoned houses and dead trees. Not a lot of vegetation, but there is a mud pound north of the arena; there is a lot of silence, and the weather is always dark and cloudy. Who knows what evil lurks within these environs? Read scary stories, embark on chilling quests, and beware the beast that lurks behind the tree...

The trick: every three rounds, all pokemon go back to their trainers, they go back to their pokeballs no matter what (bar ingrain), and the trainers send other couple of pokemons, still the pokemon don't faint after going back, but cannot return to the field unless other pokemon has fainted or another three rounds have passed (and the pokes on the field are back), If a pokemon faints, you send a pokemon, but if the three original rounds have passed, the "return" still happens, two pokes that have the same evolutionary cannot be on the field at the same time (ex. two first stage pokes) after the "return", but they can be if other poke has fainted

Another 1v1 Doubles (Wow, my idea has really caught on :p) Challenging GlacierKnight

no items
all abilities

Need a ref for this.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3449100

Need a subref for that. It is a 1v1 Doubles and all counters will be obtained by the subref. Only 1 or 2 rounds left to ref (most likely).

1v1 doubles!
1 day dq, more for refs
no recovers, no chills
yeah it's the thing where you get a clone of your Pokemon. remember?
Accepting.

Switch=(Insert Random Word here)
Abilities=All
Items=None

Arena: The ref decides. (Don't pick Tourney Arena please...)
I'll ref this. PM me your teams, I will post the arena in the OP.

OPEN CHALLENGE

Watefall Colosseum Battle...EXCEPT DOUBLES

The battle theme, Team Battle makes the player pick six of your party members, and individually faces them off, in pairs, in elimination two-on-two fights against the opponent's 6 Pokémon. Players are not allowed to switch Pokémon; knocking out both of the opponent's Pokémon gets the player a point. The inverse is true: if the opponent's Pokémon beats the player, they get point. Then the second Pokémon team the player picked goes up against the opponent's second pair of Pokémon. The minimum amount of battles is 2; the first Trainer to get 2 victories/points (out of 3 possible battles) wins.
6v6 Doubles
2 recoveries, 5 chills
3 Day DQ, 4 for ref
Special Condition: Maximum of 1 Fully-Evolved pokemon or non-evolvable Pokemon per pair
Arena: Waterfall Colosseum

A stadium overlooking the ocean, Waterfall Colosseum is an outdoor battlefield, meaning all moves are allowed. The titular waterfall on one side of the stadium provides a constant water source for water attacks, as well as many boulders created from the constant pressure of falling tons of water.

Due to the nature of the battle, I kind of, um, NEED it to be Switch=KO. I hope nobody minds.

Man, I really want to accept that match but I'm in three right now. Oh well, I'll ref Darkamber's match once (s)he gets an opponent.

alright! lets keep fights on rolling! Looking for someone thatll be active for most of wednesday so we can just finish the fight up quick cause ill be active the entire day

2v2 Doubles
0 Recoveries/ 2 Chills
1 Day DQ both player and ref (more of a formality cause id like to have the battle done for the most part tomorow)
Standard ASB Arena
Fully Evolved Pokes allowed but go easy on me plz, mine are still wee babes lol

if theres an opponent and ref out there that want quick easy tokens plz take me up on this offer, should be a quick fun ride XD

alright! lets keep fights on rolling! Looking for someone thatll be active for most of wednesday so we can just finish the fight up quick cause ill be active the entire day

2v2 Doubles
0 Recoveries/ 2 Chills
1 Day DQ both player and ref (more of a formality cause id like to have the battle done for the most part tomorow)
Standard ASB Arena

if theres an opponent and ref out there that want quick easy tokens plz take me up on this offer, should be a quick fun ride XD
I'll go,
All abilities
No Items

no items
all abilities

i will ref this.
and this.

2v2 Doubles
0 Recoveries/ 2 Chills
Standard ASB Arena

I'll go,
All abilities
No Items
and this too.

Challenging Destiny_Warrior!
1 vs 1 doubles (jk)
1 Day DQ
5 Chills/0 Recoveries
Arena: CAPASB Tournament Arena

Remember, this is Sharpedo vs Eevee

OPEN CHALLENGE

Watefall Colosseum Battle...EXCEPT DOUBLES

6v6 Doubles
2 recoveries, 5 chills
3 Day DQ, 4 for ref
Special Condition: Maximum of 1 Fully-Evolved pokemon or non-evolvable Pokemon per pair
Arena: Waterfall Colosseum

A stadium overlooking the ocean, Waterfall Colosseum is an outdoor battlefield, meaning all moves are allowed. The titular waterfall on one side of the stadium provides a constant water source for water attacks, as well as many boulders created from the constant pressure of falling tons of water.

Due to the nature of the battle, I kind of, um, NEED it to be Switch=KO. I hope nobody minds.
Accepting!
All abilities
No items
yeah, switch = KO

Since I have a battle slot or two left (depending on whether the rumors I heard of raids not taking a battle slot are true,) I'll get a little training for some of my many NFEs in.

NFE's only with no pre-battle evolution to final stages (first to midway stages are acceptable, I.E. Spheal to Sealeo, Bulbasaur to Ivysaur, etc.), 5v5 Doubles
1 recovery/5 chills
2 days DQ
Arena: Aquarium Park

A 16' wide square pagoda that is 12' high within a 40' radius circular patio of stone surrounded by 10' deep water. The arena is founded on stone. To get a feel for the looks of this arena, google "Aquarium Park Sonic Colors."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)