Tier Lists (Ubers, OU, UU, RU, NU, LC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because most people don't enjoy playing such a stupid strategy. It's effective when people do use it, though.
If it was so stupid it wouldn't work. I don't see how it's stupid, but this isn't the thread to rant about it.

Little Cup has been added to the lists, I went through the list and picked out all the Little Cup eligible Pokemon by memory, so if there is something missing and you notice it, bring it to my attention.

"pikachu is not in lc": you had better fix that, "pikachu" was just a typo or something. They were right about banning every Garchomp set into ubers. Same thing with Blaziken, even Blaze Blaziken proved to be a huge threat to OU, thanks to a Sun-boosted, Blaze-boosted Blaze Kick aimed at anything who does not have Flash Fire Ability (read: Heatran), or quad resists (but Blaziken packs a Fighting move for those pokes anyway) but then what about Infernape and Emboar? Infernape is fast, but frail; Emboar is much slower. Not to mention their move pools contrasted with Blaziken's.

^ It would've been stupid to ban Sandstream instead of Garchomp anyway. Sandstream really isn't broken at all. It's in UU and nobody has a problem with it there.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Little Cup has been added to the lists, I went through the list and picked out all the Little Cup eligible Pokemon by memory, so if there is something missing and you notice it, bring it to my attention.
you're a champ

I just took Pikachu out of LC, I guess it was growing up with Pokemon Season 1 that made me forget Pikachu was an evolved Pokemon.

This really goes to show how much of a difference B/W has made, Flygon, Jolteon, Zapdos, Togekiss, AERODACTYL, Kingdra, Mamoswine, Mew, just for example, UU.
They were glorious in last gen OU, and have now fallen to UU. UU just got more interesting, perhaps I shall play more often ^^

You should add the BL list (it's between OU and UU). Kyurem was banned from UU, but it isn't a OU or Ubers Pokemon so people might be confused why it doesn't appear on any of these lists at all. If you indicated which pokemon were voted BL then there wouldn't be any confusion.

Currently the only BL pokemon is Kyurem (the ability Drought is also banned, but Vulpix itself is not)

I added BL, and the LC Ubers while I was at it. I can't believe how much I left out when I originally posted it.

Yeah major Grammar Nazis, though I can't talk I am too, I just shut up most of the time :P
I managed to get a thread locked on the WoW forums because some idiot consistently spelled "lose" as "loose" and I finally corrected him, leading to a huge argument that derailed the thread completely. I was rather disgusted by the amount of people that tried to defend the other guy. Apparently making elementary school mistakes is "in" right now.

I managed to get a thread locked on the WoW forums because some idiot consistently spelled "lose" as "loose" and I finally corrected him, leading to a huge argument that derailed the thread completely. I was rather disgusted by the amount of people that tried to defend the other guy. Apparently making elementary school mistakes is "in" right now.
Maybe because it doesn't matter. Honestly give me one good reason why I should give a dam about irrelivant grammar rules made by stuffy 19th century men, at a time when most of the population could not read. You understood what the guy ment, no need to correct him. I understand you need to correct grammar for formal things, but not in a regular conversation, there is just no need. And don't try to make yourself look like the victim, if you didn't want the conversation off topic, you should not of brought it off topic in the first place.

Now if you will excuse me, I will breed some Snorlaxen with a few Miltanks.

Maybe because it doesn't matter. Honestly give me one good reason why I should give a dam about irrelivant grammar rules made by stuffy 19th century men.
Eh it shows you care about what you're typing. Heck if the writer doesn't care about what they're type why should the readers care to read it? At the very least right click the red underlined words and correct misspelled words. Takes 3 seconds. Although some things like "lose" VS "loose" or "your" VS "you're" will wall out of the radar with spell check as its the correct spelling of a different word.

Anyways....

Garchomp? Again? And my friend was so happy he could use Beautiful the Garchomp in battle again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)