Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat Deck_Knight
Originally Posted by Fat SimonSays
Okay, so it seems that Woobly Cabbage has dropped off the face of the internet, so I'm going to try something rather... Stupid, really.

I CHALLENGE DECK KNIGHT!

2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ
1 Recovery/ 3 Chills
Arena; Sky Tower Top
Open-air. About 50 metres by 80 metres of boulder-littered space. Weather changes erratically every 3 Rounds between Sunshine, Rain and Clear Skies. Earthquake and Magnitude are ill-advised, due to the age of the structure. Dig is impossible. And don't worry about falling; Altaria are flying around 4 stories down, to catch any pokemon that fall and put the back on the top floor.
Heh, if you issue a direct challenge you should probably VM someone, just saying.

If you still have a battle slot open, I'll accept your challenge.

One Ability
No Switching
No Items
It's on. PM me teams, please.

Requesting subref for this match (previously & incorrectly reffed by pimpgangster), please.
Currently feeling completely miffed since NO ONE EVEN ACKNOWLEDGED THE EXISTENCE OF THIS POST.

Seriously, people, are any of you willing to subref?

Also, @Arcanite, I doubt most people have 6 NFE's not RPing all at the same time, what with the formation of the new Battle Hall with only Rank 1, which is really popular. You might have to wait a while for a response.

EDIT: @below, notice that I said "most" and "might," knowing that some person will immediately try to be a smart aleck and contradict my statement. You're welcome, Arcanite.

BTW, do you have a reffing spot open for my battle?

Arcanite
Open Challenge:
6 Vs 6 Doubles:
2 Day DQ
You choose Arena, I send out Second.
All pokemon NFE.
I am in once some of my battles finish, this *vs. Metal Bagon* shouldn't take to long and @ above i just so happen to have 9 NFE pokemon not being RP'ed with.

Arena is: Daycare Centre
A calm meadow with the Daycare Centre in the foreground. Because the Daycare Centre is there Surf and all moves involving seizemic activity are banned. Random pokemon at the refs discretion may show up up. If you're willing to wait this seems like fun

Definitely going to ref LupusAter and shadowbone, looking at shadowbone's team, and he seems to be trying to be the same gym leader I want to be.

Well, scrapping my old challenge for this!

Challenge!

2 vs. 2 doubles
2 day per person, 4 day for ref.
5 chills/2 recovers
Arena: Edge of Madness

This arena is circular with invisible barriers around it. A throne is in the center in which can be sat upon. You cannot go outside of the large circular arena. If you fly too high, you will also hit a barrier. If you get slammed into a barrier by an attack, you will take 25%, or 1/4 of the damage you got from the attack. Obviously, there is no water source, but you can dig, Earthquake, anything. There is no grass source, only rocks and lava. It's also always dark on here, as an evil seems to loom over all.

Basics:
Barriers around island in pic.
If hit into barrier, you take an extra 25% of damage from the attack.
No water, can dig/Earthquake/Magnitude/ etc.
No grass, only rocks and lava to use.
Always dark.

Well, scrapping my old challenge for this!

Challenge!

2 vs. 2 doubles
2 day per person, 4 day for ref.
5 chills/2 recovers
Arena: Edge of Madness

This arena is circular with invisible barriers around it. A throne is in the center in which can be sat upon. You cannot go outside of the large circular arena. If you fly too high, you will also hit a barrier. If you get slammed into a barrier by an attack, you will take 25%, or 1/4 of the damage you got from the attack. Obviously, there is no water source, but you can dig, Earthquake, anything. There is no grass source, only rocks and lava. It's also always dark on here, as an evil seems to loom over all.

Basics:
Barriers around island in pic.
If hit into barrier, you take an extra 25% of damage from the attack.
No water, can dig/Earthquake/Magnitude/ etc.
No grass, only rocks and lava to use.
Always dark.
You know what? I think I'll take you on. Unless I get a ref for the other match I accepted. First ref to say yes decides who I battle x) And IDK who wouldn't want to ref this!

Switch = You burn
No Items
One Ability

You know what? I think I'll take you on. Unless I get a ref for the other match I accepted. First ref to say yes decides who I battle x) And IDK who wouldn't want to ref this!

Switch = You burn
No Items
One Ability
I'll ref your battle with lkk. Both of you, PM me teams of 3 please.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Issuing a Challenge to Kaxtar:

4vs4 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovery Moves / 5 Chills per Pokemon

Arena: Pokemon Chess Board (Open Field)
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Intense
Format: Multiples

Restrictions: None

Ref Instructions: In an Open Field, only the person who selects this Arena will send you a PM. Their opponent then selects out of their entire team. Once you receive the Pokemon of the Trainer that chose this Arena, you may put up the thread and VM their opponent.

Description:

The Pokemon Chess Board is an intricate arena, the effects of which change based on the Pokemon used. It is set on an artificial field consisting of alternating 8x8 black and white squares about 5 square feet each. All Attacks can be utilized, as the chess board will create any necessary element for the attack. Be warned that effects will disappear after each action and will have to generated from scratch, so the arena for example cannot be flooded out, even if Rain is summoned. Weathers still last their full duration and have all their other battle effects.

The Arena benefits or handicaps players based on the Pokemon they select in the following ways:

• If one player has more fully evolved Pokemon than the other, each of that player's Pokemon will lose one Rank in each stat (including HP), as well as 20% of their speed. Pokemon in their second of three stages do not count as fully evolved for this purpose.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like weaknesses, all of the shared weaknesses of that player's active Pokemon will be reduced to 2x, regardless of their ordinary severity.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like STABs, the STAB bonus of that STAB is increased by 1.
  • If a player's active Pokemon share like Attacks, the Base Attack Power of those shared attacks is increased by 1.
accepting DK's challenge

no items, all abilities, no switching
accepting

pm me dem monz

Aw man, there goes my challenge. D:

It's fine tho. I already got two battles going on, so I'll just reissue my spare challenge again. :3

Battle type: 1v1 Singles
DQ time: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 recovery moves, 5 chills, little water sources
Track: Metroid Prime 2: Agon Wastes
Other notes:NFEs preferred but I'll eagerly take on any opponent.
Arena: Glacier Knight's No Man Land
No Man’s Land: the only remnants of a war taking place on this lonely plane are craters from cannons and two hastily made trenches opposite of one another. This place is perfect for an intense brawl of epic proportions because unlike domes, gyms, or protected forests this place is dying to be torn apart again. There are no trees or grass, just mounds of dirt and dust, with some puddles here and there from past storms. The air is stale, and you can feel the tension that was strained here years ago. Yes, this already forgotten area is perfect for rough housing and playing dirty. Summary: Dig/earthquake is allowed. Weather is allowed.

Aw man, there goes my challenge. D:

It's fine tho. I already got two battles going on, so I'll just reissue my spare challenge again. :3

Battle type: 1v1 Singles
DQ time: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 recovery moves, 5 chills, little water sources
Track: Metroid Prime 2: Agon Wastes
Other notes:NFEs preferred but I'll eagerly take on any opponent.
Arena: Glacier Knight's No Man Land
No Man’s Land: the only remnants of a war taking place on this lonely plane are craters from cannons and two hastily made trenches opposite of one another. This place is perfect for an intense brawl of epic proportions because unlike domes, gyms, or protected forests this place is dying to be torn apart again. There are no trees or grass, just mounds of dirt and dust, with some puddles here and there from past storms. The air is stale, and you can feel the tension that was strained here years ago. Yes, this already forgotten area is perfect for rough housing and playing dirty. Summary: Dig/earthquake is allowed. Weather is allowed.
I'll battle.

All abilities
No items

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok, i need to fill a battle slot that's been open far too long!

6v6 Doubles
DQ: 2 Days
2 Recovery/5 Chills
Arena: hmmm, let's steal one from earlier days

The Anomaly

Nobody knows how the anomaly got there. Nobody knows what the Anomaly really is. All they know is that it's the perfect stage to conduct battles. When the fight begins, there will be simply nothing, just a blank blanket of white which makes you think you're going mad. However, as the battle progresses, the Anomaly will shift to adapt to the requirements. If a fish pokemon is sent out, then suddenly a pond will appear to swim in. If a Pokemon uses Rock Slide, rocks will be created from nothing. All that is required the anomaly provides.

i'm not sure what i'll be using, be aware :s

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK, time for a new battle.

3v3 Singles
2 day DQ
2 recover / 5 chill

And the arena shall be the Dewford Gym, as seen in the episode "Brave the Wave." The surface is made of rock, so no digging through it, and it is inside, so no weather moves. There is enough water surrounding the field to use Surf and stuff though. Otherwise it is fairly standard (well except for those big pointy rocks in the water, be creative with those if you want).

Oh, and by the way, while I am still training some new guys, I also want to try out some of my new fully evolved Pokemon, so be ready for anything.

Requesting subref for this match (previously & incorrectly reffed by pimpgangster), please.
OK, this is the THIRD time I'm posting this. Could someone PLEASE OH PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY (or what little is left of it) PLEASE subref the battle I've already posted TWICE? Or at least acknowledge that I need a subref and quickly type, "Oh, I'd love to ref that battle you have there, FlamingFighter, but with this battle that I'm taking right now, I've hit my reffing limit." (Seriously, that's all I'd like people, no need to totally IGNORE me.)

Are you people deliberately ignoring me or something? Did I unknowingly insult someone who told you all to ostracize me? WHAT HAPPENED THAT I OFFENDED YOU SO MUCH THAT NONE OF YOU CAN ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE OR THE EXISTENCE OF A PERFECTLY GOOD BATTLE WITH PERFECTLY GOOD BATTLERS WHO NEED A SUBREF? [/rage]

Seriously, folks, Master Bane and I both want this battle to end (with me winning, of course), and in order to do that, one of you people have to subref.

So, who's up for it?

EDIT: Oh, good lord. No wonder you've all been ignoring me. You're all total grammar nazis, and I've been misspelling "existence." Duh. Fixed.

NOW will someone subref for my battle? Please?

ok, i need to fill a battle slot that's been open far too long!

6v6 Doubles
DQ: 2 Days
2 Recovery/5 Chills
Arena: hmmm, let's steal one from earlier days

The Anomaly

Nobody knows how the anomaly got there. Nobody knows what the Anomaly really is. All they know is that it's the perfect stage to conduct battles. When the fight begins, there will be simply nothing, just a blank blanket of white which makes you think you're going mad. However, as the battle progresses, the Anomaly will shift to adapt to the requirements. If a fish pokemon is sent out, then suddenly a pond will appear to swim in. If a Pokemon uses Rock Slide, rocks will be created from nothing. All that is required the anomaly provides.

i'm not sure what i'll be using, be aware :s

I've been looking for a big battle
switch = ok
no items
all abilities

OK, time for a new battle.

3v3 Singles
2 day DQ
2 recover / 5 chill

And the arena shall be the Dewford Gym, as seen in the episode "Brave the Wave." The surface is made of rock, so no digging through it, and it is inside, so no weather moves. There is enough water surrounding the field to use Surf and stuff though. Otherwise it is fairly standard (well except for those big pointy rocks in the water, be creative with those if you want).

Oh, and by the way, while I am still training some new guys, I also want to try out some of my new fully evolved Pokemon, so be ready for anything.
I accept. Switch=KO, no items, all abilities.

EDIT: DROPPING to pick up a different one.

OK, this is the THIRD time I'm posting this. Could someone PLEASE OH PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY (or what little is left of it) PLEASE subref the battle I've already posted TWICE? Or at least acknowledge that I need a subref and quickly type, "Oh, I'd love to ref that battle you have there, FlamingFighter, but with this battle that I'm taking right now, I've hit my reffing limit." (Seriously, that's all I'd like people, no need to totally IGNORE me.)

Are you people deliberately ignoring me or something? Did I unknowingly insult someone who told you all to ostracize me? WHAT HAPPENED THAT I OFFENDED YOU SO MUCH THAT NONE OF YOU CAN ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE OR THE EXISTENCE OF A PERFECTLY GOOD BATTLE WITH PERFECTLY GOOD BATTLERS WHO NEED A SUBREF? [/rage]

Seriously, folks, Master Bane and I both want this battle to end (with me winning, of course), and in order to do that, one of you people have to subref.

So, who's up for it?

EDIT: Oh, good lord. No wonder you've all been ignoring me. You're all total grammar nazis, and I've been misspelling "existence." Duh. Fixed.

NOW will someone subref for my battle? Please?
sorry to see u having trouble finding a ref flame, id ref for you but ive just started looking over the system and learning how to do it and im already testing it out on a match right now and I dont feel confident enough to pick up a second fight :(. Anyway i hope u find a subref soon.

Alright, now for my own battle situation......i dont seem to have any battles going anymore....... THIS MUST BE FIXED!!!

quick 1v1 singles
DQ 1 Day
No recover/2 Chills
Arena:...... Standard ASB arena again i guess, im to lazy to come up with something special.
No Fully Evolved pokes, all others ok

Any Takers?
I'll drop the 6v3v3 I had planned if I can take this. I too need the mass training opportunities.

Switch=KO
All abilities
No items
Great! Can we have a ref please! Also, you need to choose an arena!

I am in once some of my battles finish, this *vs. Metal Bagon* shouldn't take to long and @ above i just so happen to have 9 NFE pokemon not being RP'ed with.

Arena is: Daycare Centre
A calm meadow with the Daycare Centre in the foreground. Because the Daycare Centre is there Surf and all moves involving seizemic activity are banned. Random pokemon at the refs discretion may show up up. If you're willing to wait this seems like fun
Sorry, Tortferngatr is ready to ballte, and therefre I chose him. Sorry.

quick 1v1 singles
DQ 1 Day
No recover/2 Chills
Arena:...... Standard ASB arena again i guess, im to lazy to come up with something special.
No Fully Evolved pokes, all others ok
accepting, i think after reffing so many matches of yours i owe you a battle. ;p

switch=hurrdurr
items=no
abilities=one

flamingfighter i would love to help but i have a bit too much on my plate atm. sorry!

also gunna issue a challenge of my own.

3v3 triples
dq 2 days
no recovery, 2 chills
arena: w/e
wanting to train new pokes; likeminded people would be nice.

Time to rip off Objection :)

4v4 Doubles
2 day DQ/3 day ref
0 recoveries/0 chills
Arena: IMAGINATION!

A grassy park with a pond in the middle. Pokemon cannot use any moves at all. Instead, before each round begins, several random objects will appear (the ref decides how many, what they are and their effects - they can be literally anything so go nuts) and pokemon must use these objects to do anything.
I want to test my creativity here, and use a few of my weaker Pokémon.

Normally I wouldn't ref more than one doubles at a time, but since it's that arena of mine, I'll do it! Once you get an opponent, that is.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
accepting, i think after reffing so many matches of yours i owe you a battle. ;p

switch=hurrdurr
items=no
abilities=one

flamingfighter i would love to help but i have a bit too much on my plate atm. sorry!

also gunna issue a challenge of my own.

3v3 triples
dq 2 days
no recovery, 2 chills
arena: w/e
wanting to train new pokes; likeminded people would be nice.
Got this.
Switch=durrhurr
No Items
One Ability

Ref can choose arena.

And TD: I'd like to use Quilava/Pupitar/Beldum. Is that OK, I can change them if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)