Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will ref DFrog and Metal Bagon, PM teams.

Also, more Triples!

3v3 Triples
2 Day DQ/3 Days Ref
2 Recovery/3 Chill per Pokemon
Arena: Accepter's Choice

First Stage Only preferred, though not required.

Gotta get them counters!
I'll battle you Icebug :D

Switch = Creeper
Items = Off
One Ability

It is the Australian Outback. There are cactuses (or is it cacti?), plenty of soil to dig into and Sunny Day is always in effect. Water Types do not thrive in these conditions, thus have a 10% chance that their attacks fail (Water type moves, that is). Ice Types are even less suited, so they have a 15% that their attacks fail (Ice type moves, that is). Water and Ice type attacks are nerfed by 1 Damage in this arena as well. Grass and Fire types thrive, so they get a 1 Damage boost to each of their respective attacks (which does not stack).
Cacneas, Cacturnes, Maractus's, and Kangaskhan all live in this arena. Each time a battling Pokemon get's hit, they may have a random chance encounter with one of each of these Pokemon (10% Cacnea, 5% Maractus, 3% Cacturne, and 3% Kangaskhan). These Desert Pokemon will use, Absorb, Giga Drain (Cacturne), Mega Drain (Maractus), and Drain Punch, respectively.

E: Sorry SimonSays...
This needs a ref. 6 RC is waiting...

This needs a ref. 6 RC is waiting...
EDIT: OK, I'll ref Icebug vs Fire Blast. My first triples reffing. PM me your teams of 3.

Also, this one still needs a ref:

Challenge #3:

3v3 triples
No moves that require an external water source (as per arena description)
3 day DQ time for players, 7 day DQ time for ref (but I will start pestering after 3 days)
Arena: Jungle Bash

A jungle-themed arena. There's no external water source for moves like Surf, but everything else is allowed (including weather, Dig and Earthquake).

At the end of each round, 5 items will spawn. Each item has a 70% chance of being a stone box, a 10% chance of being a TNT box, a 10% chance of being a Nitro box and a 10% chance of being a Wumpa fruit. The effects are as follows:
  • Stone box: Can be picked up and thrown at opponents. This is treated as a charge-up attack that costs 7 energy and can be disrupted by multi-hit moves. Picking up the box has a priority of 1 and throwing it has a priority of -1. If successful, the box does 25 damage to the target. Alternatively, the box can be kicked into opponents (takes an action and 5 energy). This will do 10 damage to the target.
  • TNT box: This can be picked up and thrown in the same way as the stone box, except it costs 8 energy and does 50 damage to the target and, if the throw is disrupted by a multi-hit move, the TNT box explodes and the holder takes 30 damage. Unlike the stone box, kicking the TNT box will make it explode and deal 30 damage to the kicker.
  • Nitro box: Just avoid these. Touching them in any way will do 30 damage to the pokemon. Of course, you can try pushing your opponents into a Nitro box.
  • Wumpa fruit: Can be picked up (takes an action and 6 energy) and eaten (takes another action and another 6 energy). The pokemon restores 25 HP and 10 energy and the last status effect it acquired is removed.
I will take ... Objection's third challenge.

Switch = N/A
Items = No
Abilities = All
Where have all the good triples refs gone, eh Fire Blast?

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Challenging Blast!

1 v 1 Singles
1 Day DQ / 2 Day Ref (Fast is good ^_^)
Banned: Sleep Moves, Bide
Arena: Spirit Spiral. An extradimensional vortex which vaguely resembles space, we battle inside the plane where the dead go, battling on a spiral-shaped rock. It's somewhat fragile, although the centre of gravity is good. Weather will be wierd - Sunlight will be very close, giving 5 radiation damage each action to non poison mons. Rain will bring a storm with it, hitting random pokémon with thunderbolts every 3 actions, from a Rank 2 Sp.atk. Sandstorm will do double damage in the arena center, and half damage when floating more than 5 m off the surface. Hail has the reverse effect.

alright since my last challange fell thru, issueing an open challange

4v4 triples
1 day DQ/36ref dq
challenger may choose arena if they want something other than standard asb arena
infinite chill/recovers

if you don't mind facing me again ragnarok i'll take you on.

switch=ko
no items
one ability

also i'll ref objection vs damnanitrjajhdshf. :U

Challenging rickheg to a duel!
6v6 Singles
DQ Time: 2 Days (this won't be enforced too strictly, but much preferred)
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon
This showdown will take place in the Tournament Arena.

6v6 Singles

I accept your challenge, brother. However, if a 2 day DQ is too small, I'm willing to agree to a 3 day DQ for the ref.

Switch = for the weak (KO)
Full power! (All abilities)
Items are for suckers (No items)

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
6v6 Singles
I accept your challenge, brother. However, if a 2 day DQ is too small, I'm willing to agree to a 3 day DQ for the ref.

Switch = for the weak (KO)
Full power! (All abilities)
Items are for suckers (No items)
Mkay, I'll ref. PM me your teams!

You know what, let's do it. I'll ref your match, Deadfox. Have you and iiMKUltra PM me your teams. Keep in mind that since it's nearly 3 AM, the match probably won't be up until tomorrow...

Also, if someone could ref Flora and I's match, that would be excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)