Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey noob, trade in a male Ralts from Platinum, at level 1, holding a Dawn Stone, nicknamed BloodElf. This Ralts is a World of Warcraft fanatic, as mirrored by his personality. Firstly, he considers the Dawn Stone he's holding to be "soulbound", meaning he can never get rid of it, even to evolve, as that consumes the stone, making it disappear. So you can evolve him to Kirlia whenever you please, but you have to find another Dawn Stone to evolve him to Gallade. (And yes, he has to become Gallade, since nobody in their right mind would want a male Gardevoir in Gen IV and later.) Being a blood elf and therefore a member of the Horde, he despises the Alliance and everything it stands for. Since the Alliance's main color is blue, he may only use attacking moves (if possible) when encountering a blue Pokemon or one that has blue anywhere on it. (Shinies don't count.) He may not attack a red Pokemon unless it attacks him first. Lastly, it never exceed level 80, since that's the level cap in WoW.

Good luck!

I now have 5 for my SS Solo Scramble, 5 spots are yet to be filled.

Accepted:
Given by Ubitquitous: JUMP! the Croagunk
This Croagunk loves scaring everything it sees. Therefore, it must keep Astonish and use it on every Pokemon it sees at least once. In order to evolve it must use Pursuit to defeat each of Morty's Pokemon.

Given by Newby nOOb: Mastar the Larvitar
It must be born with Dragon Dance and cannot fight without setting up. It can evolve to Pupitar when it beats Chuck and into Tyranitar when it beats Pryce. When it becomes Tyranitar, it must keep at least one special move and use it to solo one of the E4. Neither Ice Beam nor Blizzard can be used to solo Lance.

Given by pokemagnificent: Ace the Pidgey
To evolve into pidgeotto it must evade ground type moves 20 times and then 20 times again for Pidgeot.

Given by Skwog: Rick the Bibarel
It must have the ability Simple and a moveset consisting of Defense Curl, Rollout, Charge Beam, and Surf. During gym battles it must use Defense Curl+Rollout gym leaders 1, 2, 3, 4, and 8, and Charge Beam+Surf against gym leaders 5, 6, and 7. For the E4, use CB+Surf against Will and Bruno, and DC+Rollout against Koga, Karen, and Lance. You must always sing the RickRoll song after defeating a Pokemon with Rollout. It can evolve after defeating Morty.

Given by Ruswic: Katamari the Pineco
Katamari may never use STAB super-effectively and must lay down the maximum number of layers of an entry hazard of your choice against Jasmine, Pryce or Clair in order to evolve.

May regret this, I have 2 Scrambles I'm already working on, and should probably finish my Scramble from Page 167, but aw well...

I need a team of 6 for the Hardest Leafgreen Scramble EVER!!! I want this even tougher then Texas's HG Scramble, so this is your chance to go crazy with the hardest Scrambles you can think of. However, there are a few rules...

• I will trade for evolving only
    [*]Difficulty and grinding are not the same. I will reject anything boring, and anything too easy
    [*]I will not reject anything for being too hard
  • At least 1 Pokemon before Brock

That's it, go crazy!

reserved for auramaster

Can you trade pokes in from other Gen III games?
NVM, my reading comprehension has been low lately.

Take a magikarp. It may never evolve, and must solo two E4 members without any items.
/s

Seriously, take a magikarp. From the time you get it to the time it evolves, you must make it the lead pokemon in your party, solo challenges excepted. This magikarp must be caught the moment you can, so as soon as you can get the old rod, go to the nearest fishing spot and fish yourself up a magikarp.

This magikarp evolves whenever you like into a Gyarados, but it still thinks it is a magikarp. Therefore, it must never forget splash, and must never forget one of Tackle and Flail. The third move may be whatever you wish, no restrictions, and the fourth move must be any move under 60BP.

Therefore, your final moveset must be:

Splash
Tackle/Flail
Move under 60BP (not exactly 60, under 60)
Any move

Also, solo at least one E4 member, and the grass gym, without using the pokemon center, whenever you get around to it.

EDIT: Forget fishing - buy that sucker from the Magikarp salesman on Route 4!

You want harder? Fine. Magikarp cannot evolve until level 30, must always lead your party, cannot ever have any STAB, and may not use any moves other than splash until health is below 50%. As a Gyarados, cannot heal at a Pokemon center or restore PP in any way until 3 moves have fully depleted their PP. Also, the 'any move' now must also be 60BP or lower (exactly 60BP is allowed for this one). As a Gyarados, it must immediately switch out or be healed if affected by any status conditions other than poison. If poisoned, it must stay in until either pokemon faints.

This gives you a movepool of:
Splash
Tackle/Flail
2 of: Leer, Twister, Rain Dance, Dragon Dance, Roar, Hail, Hidden Power, Taunt, Protect, Frustration, Return, Double Team, Sandstorm, Torment, Rest, Attract, Rock Smash.

Return cannot be used if it likes you enough that it would be over 60BP.
Frustration cannot be used if it hates you enough that it would be over 60BP.
Hidden Power cannot be used if it would be over 60BP.

Hard enough yet?

Auramaster, take a Farfetch'd. Farfetch'd is trying to think of ways to make itself a better pokemon. It's decided that it would be better if it had technician, so it's only going to use moves with less than 60 base power. It needs some training, so it must solo Lt. Surge and Bruno. It needs to eat a lot to improve itself, so it must drink a potion after every battle where it gets hurt. Finally, It's decided that lowering accuracy is the key to victory, so its only status move can be Sand Attack.

EDIT: Talking Lion is screwing up my solos. Can I take some of them from him so I don't have to completely change my pokemon?

All right auramaster, you asked for it...

You get I hate you the Caterpie. This Caterpie knows that it is pretty much useless, so it can only fight Pokemon that are a lower level than itself. It is afraid of being slow, so it must always use String Shot whenever a new Pokemon is sent out. It also hates you, and refuses to evolve until it solos the PokeNerd at the end of Mount Moon (The guy with the fossils). Now it is a Metapod, which it will be for most of the game. However, it also hates all of your other Pokemon, so it refuses to switch out of battle. After it solos Misty, it hates you so much, that it refuses to battle until you arrive in Lavender Town. Here it learns about Team Rocket and their evil plans, and starts to hate them more than it hates you. So it must solo all of the Rocket Grunts in Celadon City. After this, it decides to stop using String Shot. It soon realizes that there is a huge amount of Rockets in Saffron City, but it's teammates hate it so much that they don't let him take part in any of the battles at Silph Co. Enraged, it decides to prove it's strength by soloing the entire Saffron Gym (You can go to the PokeCenter in between battles). Now it doesn't care about being a higher level than it's opponent, so that restriction is lifted as well. When you are about to challenge the Viridian Gym Leader, Metapod quickly recognizes him as the leader of Team Rocket, and wants to finish them once and for all. Therefore, it must solo Giovanni. Now it can evolve. Congratulations, you now have a Butterfree. Now, since it evolved this late, it did not learn most of the moves that it should have learned. So, teach it Giga Drain and Psychic, and use only those 2 moves to solo 2 of rival's Pokemon before Victory Road. Finally, it must solo 5 Pokemon from the Elite 4.

@TalkingLion, you win the hardest challange award in the next Scramble Awards O_o

@user 18, not bad, but make it a little harder :)

EDIT: @user 18, Lol I'm gonna reject the "must always lead" requirement because switching him out for other Pokemon so much would be a major annoyance, but the rest of it is good.

@TalkingLion and Bob_Squob, I was gonna solo Lt. Surge, restart without saving, and solo with the other Pokemon, so you can both have me solo Surge if you want.

@user 18, he can lead through Mt. Moon, but no further.

@Everyone, instead of going back and forth in the thread, you can go to #scramble on IRC to discuss my challange, and other Scramble stuff.

@Bob Squob Ok, I changed the solo to Misty, so your Farfetch'd can now solo Lt. Surge.

@auramaster Its fine, just have Metapod solo Misty instead and it can fight once you get to Lavender Town instead of Celadon City.

EDIT: @user 18, Lol I'm gonna reject the "must always lead" requirement because switching him out for other Pokemon so much would be a major annoyance, but the rest of it is good.
Just to be clear, are you rejecting all of the leading portion, or only the 'must lead as a Gyarados' part?

Also, having not read through the entire thread, I don't know if this has been done before. I want people to give me entire teams of Pokemon, of 4-6 each, with restrictions on them, for FireRed.

All Pokemon must be able to be traded in from LeafGreen immediately, at level 5, with no breeding moves.

I want this to be of moderate difficulty, and I want my party to be able to use all HMs with 6 members. Obviously, if you give me a 4-mon party, they don't have to be able to use all HMs between them.

(Just to be clear, by all HMs, I mean the first 5, the ones that are required for the storyline, as well as Fly).

If this isn't the right place for this to be posted, I apologize.

Update, with more thought put into this:
- I will be picking a team that I think would be an interesting challenge. Or RNGing. I don't know yet.
-If you want to give me a team, I will be looking at a max of 6 if I end up RNGing, likely the first 6 unless I reject one of them.

Can you trade with a hoenn game? If so, I'd like to reserve a team for you.
I can use most Pokemon from Gen III, All from Gen I, and a few from Gen II - before I joined Smogon, my goal was to complete the National Dex in one of my games. That still is the goal eventually, but it's on hold for challenges, such as scramble and Nuzlocke. Also, please no legendaries, because I can't breed them.

@auramaster
You get Alphabet the Zubat. He can only evolve after soloing 1 of every pokemon in alphabetical order. (i.e. A for arbok, then B for beedrill so on so forth)
I would advise giving your partner Bulbasaur for I on Ivysaur.
You can discount Q, U, X, and Y if you wish.

May regret this, I have 2 Scrambles I'm already working on, and should probably finish my Scramble from Page 167, but aw well...

I need a team of 6 for the Hardest Leafgreen Scramble EVER!!! I want this even tougher then Texas's HG Scramble, so this is your chance to go crazy with the hardest Scrambles you can think of. However, there are a few rules...

• I will trade for evolving only
    [*]Difficulty and grinding are not the same. I will reject anything boring, and anything too easy
    [*]I will not reject anything for being too hard
  • At least 1 Pokemon before Brock

That's it, go crazy!
You get the super epic challenge, Nuzlocke style! Upon reaching Viridian Forest, catch the first Pokemon you see. The moment it faints, release it, head to a route that you haven't gone to, and capture the first Pokemon that shows up. It can however only learn/use 3 moves. If it faints, release it, and repeat the cycle until the guy with 1 move dies. Once it does, go to Pokemon Tower and catch a Gastly, called Revenge. It must solo all species of the (at most 4) Pokemon that KO'd it 4 times prior.

EXAMPLE BELOW, DON'T NEED TO EXACTLY COPY, JUST PUTTING IT THERE TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA
e.g. at Viridian Forest: catch a wild Pikachu
Pikachu died to random Mt.Moon Geodude
then you catch a Sandshrew on Route 4, it can only use 3 moves but it dies to Misty's Starmie, you then catch a Pidgey on Route 5 and it can only use 2 moves but it dies to Gary M. Oak's Raticate on SS Anne, then you go to Diglett's Cave, catch a Diglett, but it dies to Surge's Raichu. Following that, go to Pokemon Tower and catch Revenge, it must solo every Geodude, Starmie, Raticate and Raichu you see from now on.

@TM and ScaryBalloons, rejected for being too easy

Lolcat's is good, n0Ob's is rejected for being too easy, need 2 more!

EDIT: Skwog's is rejected for multiple reasons: soloing every female Pokemon wouldn't give me as much of a chance to use my other Pokemon, the nickname and idea behind it doesn't work well with my super-conservative Christian parents or the many young kids who like to watch me play Pokemon, and (You guessed it) it's too easy. I probably sound like a jerk for rejecting so many challanges, but I want a team filled with challanges that are borderline impossible. Also, my current team...

user 18 said:
Seriously, take a magikarp. From the time you get it to the time it evolves, you must make it the lead pokemon in your party, solo challenges excepted. This magikarp must be caught the moment you can, so as soon as you can get the old rod, go to the nearest fishing spot and fish yourself up a magikarp.

This magikarp evolves whenever you like into a Gyarados, but it still thinks it is a magikarp. Therefore, it must never forget splash, and must never forget one of Tackle and Flail. The third move may be whatever you wish, no restrictions, and the fourth move must be any move under 60BP.

Therefore, your final moveset must be:

Splash
Tackle/Flail
Move under 60BP (not exactly 60, under 60)
Any move

Also, solo at least one E4 member, and the grass gym, without using the pokemon center, whenever you get around to it.

EDIT: Forget fishing - buy that sucker from the Magikarp salesman on Route 4!

You want harder? Fine. Magikarp cannot evolve until level 30, must always lead your party, cannot ever have any STAB, and may not use any moves other than splash until health is below 50%. As a Gyarados, cannot heal at a Pokemon center or restore PP in any way until 3 moves have fully depleted their PP. Also, the 'any move' now must also be 60BP or lower (exactly 60BP is allowed for this one). As a Gyarados, it must immediately switch out or be healed if affected by any status conditions other than poison. If poisoned, it must stay in until either pokemon faints.

This gives you a movepool of:
Splash
Tackle/Flail
2 of: Leer, Twister, Rain Dance, Dragon Dance, Roar, Hail, Hidden Power, Taunt, Protect, Frustration, Return, Double Team, Sandstorm, Torment, Rest, Attract, Rock Smash.

Return cannot be used if it likes you enough that it would be over 60BP.
Frustration cannot be used if it hates you enough that it would be over 60BP.
Hidden Power cannot be used if it would be over 60BP.
TalkingLion said:
You get I hate you the Caterpie. This Caterpie knows that it is pretty much useless, so it can only fight Pokemon that are a lower level than itself. It is afraid of being slow, so it must always use String Shot whenever a new Pokemon is sent out. It also hates you, and refuses to evolve until it solos the PokeNerd at the end of Mount Moon (The guy with the fossils). Now it is a Metapod, which it will be for most of the game. However, it also hates all of your other Pokemon, so it refuses to switch out of battle. After it solos Misty, it hates you so much, that it refuses to battle until you arrive in Lavender Town. Here it learns about Team Rocket and their evil plans, and starts to hate them more than it hates you. So it must solo all of the Rocket Grunts in Celadon City. After this, it decides to stop using String Shot. It soon realizes that there is a huge amount of Rockets in Saffron City, but it's teammates hate it so much that they don't let him take part in any of the battles at Silph Co. Enraged, it decides to prove it's strength by soloing the entire Saffron Gym (You can go to the PokeCenter in between battles). Now it doesn't care about being a higher level than it's opponent, so that restriction is lifted as well. When you are about to challenge the Viridian Gym Leader, Metapod quickly recognizes him as the leader of Team Rocket, and wants to finish them once and for all. Therefore, it must solo Giovanni. Now it can evolve. Congratulations, you now have a Butterfree. Now, since it evolved this late, it did not learn most of the moves that it should have learned. So, teach it Giga Drain and Psychic, and use only those 2 moves to solo 2 of rival's Pokemon before Victory Road. Finally, it must solo 5 Pokemon from the Elite 4.
Bob_Squob said:
Auramaster, take a Farfetch'd. Farfetch'd is trying to think of ways to make itself a better pokemon. It's decided that it would be better if it had technician, so it's only going to use moves with less than 60 base power. It needs some training, so it must solo Lt. Surge and Bruno. It needs to eat a lot to improve itself, so it must drink a potion after every battle where it gets hurt. Finally, It's decided that lowering accuracy is the key to victory, so its only status move can be Sand Attack.
DetroitLolcat said:
You get Texas Cloverleaf's Pidgey, Leafgreen style!

First Pidgey you see on Route 1. Evolve it one time. It may learn one move with more than 40 Base Power. It must solo Blaine and Giovanni (only the last Giovanni). Sand-attack is the only non-attacking move it gets. Oh, have it solo three Pokemon from one E4 member, too.
Its_A_Random said:
auramaster, I'm typing this challenge for your HLGSCE knowing that I've been ninja'd by a few hours, but I'm going to give you a challange that's so hard, that you'll end up accepting it. Well, here goes something...

Take a Ditto. Yes, you heard me right, a Ditto, one of the hardest things to level-up. At the moment this is easy. This Ditto is a no-evolution Ditto...Still easy. It can never be the lowest leveled member on your team. It may not go in the day-care, or hold an Exp. Share. Things look a bit harder now. It now must solo Lance, you kidding me? This is nigh on impossible. However, I will give you a lifeline here; You are allowed to switch Ditto out once during the battle, to revive him, or transform him into a new Pokemon, as long as no-one else attacks. Ultimately, if you choose to do the post-E4 part, for extra difficulty, solo all Trainers on Seven Island with Ditto, just to make things extra harder.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You get Texas Cloverleaf's Pidgey, Leafgreen style!

First Pidgey you see on Route 1. Evolve it one time. It may learn one move with more than 40 Base Power. It must solo Blaine and Giovanni (only the last Giovanni). Sand-attack is the only non-attacking move it gets. Oh, have it solo three Pokemon from one E4 member, too.

User 18, You get 6 of the 7 deadly sins!
Gluttony the Gulpin. Must run a full stockpile set (Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up). Your choice of fourth move. Must have a potion after every battle it gets hurt.
Lust the Ralts: Must know Attract, lead with it regardless of the opponents gender.
Envy the Spearrow: Can only use Mirror move until it uses the opponents full moveset.
Wrath the Carvanha: Cannot evolve until it reaches full power Rage 5 times. Must learn Scary Face.
Sloth the Slakoth: Cannot evolve until it learns Slack off. As a Vigoroth, use Slack off every other turn. It's too lazy to evolve again.
Greed the Meowth: Must lead with Payday. Must know thief and successfully steal an item. Cannot evolve until it gets 10 nuggets from Pickup.

Sadly I could not think of a good Pride, but that's enough pokemon.

@auramaster: You get Irony the Sandshrew. Since it is immune to electricity that so plagues your team, you'd think that it might be good, right? Wrong! It can't even be sent out against Electric-types! Just when you think it couldn't possibly get worse, it cannot use level-up moves that it learns at prime numbers (Sand-attack, Poison Sting, Slash, Fury Swipes, and Sandstorm) and it can only learn TMs that are prime numbers excluding 1 (Sunny Day, Protect, Iron Tail, Brick Break, Sandstorm (which it cannot use due to the previous restriction haha), and Secret Power). It can only evolve when it solos Koga...without using Swift.

When it evolves, give it that fresh Toxic TM you got from Koga. Its moveset should look like this ASAP:

- Toxic
- any level-up move
- a TM that is a prime number excluding 1 (Sunny Day, Protect, Iron Tail, Brick Break, Sandstorm (which it can use now), or Secret Power)
- either Counter or Seismic Toss (tutor in Celadon Dept. Store and Pewter City, respectively)

In Victory Road, it must solo one trained Pokémon using Toxic and the fourth move, another using only the level-up move, and if the TM you taught it was an attack, use it to solo the third. Oh, and have it solo three E4 Pokémon.

@auramaster
You get Date Rape the Drowzee.
He must solo all female Pokemon you run across. Easy, right? Well, for now he can only use Hypnosis and Pound, in that order, every time. Your opponent must fall asleep first before you can start Pounding away. If you ever Pound an opponent that has woken up (i.e. they moved earlier in the turn than you and woke up) you must immediately run away or switch out, if its a wild battle or trainer battle respectively.

There's this strange tower in Lavender Town. It's filled with all these strange bitchez, and even though you Struggle to succeed at date raping them, you manage to get through all of them. You need to let loose after this, so go rape the hell out of the Celadon Gym. And date rate the two Snorlaxes while you're at it. Soft reset until they're females.

Eventually he develops some Swagger, and at this point he can evolve. The rippin' and the tearin', the rippin' and the tearin'.

As a newly evolved Hypno, Date Rape feels he needs to show everyone how awesome he is. Now, after succeeding as putting his victim to sleep, he has to use his Swagger before he can begin pounding.

Eventually you will come to the Elite Four. There's two fine bitchez waiting for you. Lorelei is a piece of cake, and that Jynx has a fine booty. However, Agatha might be a problem since your Pounding won't work on her Ghosts. You had such a Nightmare with them in Lavender Town. Go relearn Nightmare, and use it against Agatha's ghosts while you pound away at their fine asses.

For funziez, date rape your rival's beginner Pokemon every time you guys bump into each other. During the Champion battle, Date Rape forgoes putting your rival's Pokemon to sleep and goes straight to the pounding so they can forever remember your moment of glory.

Oh, and Date Rape must always be the highest leveled member of your team.

A third update to my Crystal Scramble - just beat Clair and now I head off to grind for the Elite Four. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue into Kanto, but it's been fun regardless. It's certainly been interesting running through Johto with six physically-based Pokemon, especially before the physical/special split. The entire team (even Croconaw, who I'm keeping unevolved to delay another requirement) has finished their evolution requirements and I actually only have two requirements to fulfill during the Elite Four (one for The Stig and one for Robin). Without further ado, here's the team:

The Team:
TenCharLim (level 39 Croconaw)
Slash
Rock Smash
Scary Face
Surf

At this point, outside of Robin, TenCharLim is probably my weakest Pokemon. (He's also the only one who isn't fully evolved, so that's part of it) In order to delay my need to only use attacks with 10+ characters in them, I've chosen to instead keep TenCharLim from evolving. I'll probably keep that up until I can nab the Earthquake TM from Victory Road (after which I think I'm going to run a moveset of Earthquake/DynamicPunch/Scary Face/Surf, with Surf being for out of battle use only, and to be replaced when TenCharLim learns Hydro Pump)

Ironhide (level 38 Donphan)
Take Down
Rollout
Defense Curl
Flail

Ironhide can still hold his own out there, but if this were a non-Scramble run I would've replaced him. The Phanpy line is so cool, but their level-up learnsets in this game are atrocious. No STAB until level 49? Gross. Anyway, the restriction that Ironhide can't be switched out really only causes me to use him less, but he's still my bro.

Honey (level 39 Ursaring)
Slash
Dig
Lick
Faint Attack

Honey had, bar none, the most annoying requirements of any Pokemon I was given (and even these weren't too bad... this was an incredibly easy Scramble). The main problem was that the requirement for me to Lick 10 GLP's to evolve meant that I actually had to wait until after Clair to evolve her. (For various reasons - Falkner's Pokemon are immune to Ghost, Morty's are all Poison (and one of Bugsy's is too) so Honey wasn't allowed to fight them, and Whitney and Jasmine were both required solos for other Pokemon. That left me with 11 possible GLPs to lick to evolve, and Honey fainted before licking Chuck's Poliwrath so I was down to exactly ten.) She held on through the Clair battle and got all the Licks down, though, and so now I have a beast of an Ursaring in this spot.

The Stig (level 42 Granbull)
Strength
Charm
Ice Punch
ThunderPunch

Dat coverage... The Stig is probably this challenge's MVP so far. Ice Punch and ThunderPunch are terrible when not super-effective, because in this gen they run off of Granbull's 60 base Sp.A, but they're still solid when used correctly. Ice Punch 2HKO'd Clair's Dragonairs, for an example. Stig has been invaluable at every turn, and I can only imagine his final requirement (soloing Karen) will be a breeze.

Diablo (level 37 Flareon)
Fire Spin
Shadow Ball
Mud-Slap
Iron Tail

Diablo has been, in a word, meh. Does pretty much exactly what I need and nothing more. I guess that's to be expected of a Poke with no backstory and a series of random requirements drawn by rolling dice. Fire Spin is his only STAB until level 52, but Fire is all-special in this game anyway. Ghost/Steel/Ground works well enough for coverage, especially since I've been overleveled for most of the game.

Robin (level 27 Gligar)
Poison Sting
Quick Attack
Harden
Sand-Attack

Another example of a garbage level-up moveset in Gen II... no STAB whatsoever, even from TMs. Only ways to get STAB on Gligar in Gen II are by breeding (Wing Attack) and transfer from Stadium 2 (Earthquake). Pathetic. She can't even learn Fly! That said, Robin has been good thus far, although I've only used her against the five Gligars she was required to solo (I'm sure Poison stall wasn't the way the challenger intended for me to get her those kills, but it works well enough). A little irked that I'll have to level her up to 52 before challenging the E4 to finish her requirements, but I'll need to be almost that high for Guillotine to work anyway, so it's no big deal I guess.

The Requirements:
You get a Gligar. Its name will be Robin (as opposed to Batman). Robin is irritated that Batman outclasses him, so upon catching him at Route 45 you must hunt down 5 other Gligar and solo them with Robin. This alleviates his anger, but then he learns Guillotine before the E4. He is obsessed with his newfound power, so he must defeat one pokemon from each of the Elite Four with Guillotine.

You get Ironhide the Phanpy (which can be caught on Route 46 in the morning hours.) Ironhide is much like his Transformers counterpart: old, rugged, and not willing to give up. Because of this he may never switch out of battle until he faints. In order to evolve, Ironhide must defeat 10 Dittos that have Transformed into him. Also, rather than waiting to learn Rollout teach it to him with TM04 found north of Goldenrod. Solo Whitney with the Defense Curl+Rollout combo to show her Miltank how Autobots rollout.

You get TenCharLim the Totodile. It's angry that Feraligatr is not spelled Feralligator because of the ten character limit. Thus, it must solo every Pokémon whose name is ten characters long (excluding Feraligatr) and who are not reserved for another challange. As a Feraligatr, it can only use moves that are ten or more characters long.
EDIT: Scary Face, Hydro Pump, Dynamicpunch, Rock Smash, Hidden Power, Hyper Beam, Rain Dance, Frustration, Earthquake, Double Team, Sleep Talk, and Fury Cutter are allowed.

You get Honey the Teddiursa. He loves Honey, obviously, and doesn't want anybody else taking it away from him. As such, solo any Aipom, Heracross, and Snorlax you might run into. It must keep lick as a move, so it can lick the opponent to check for honey. Lick 10 gym leader pokemon to evolve. Never fight any poison types, because licking them would give him an upset stomach. Also, teach it Zap Cannon when you get access to it, for no reason other than that I like the idea of a bear shooting out lightning.

Take a Snubbull. This Snubbull is so silent & walks in such a robotic manner that people make strange facts about him. Some say he can't use moves that require the use of its mouth, like the Elemental Fangs, Roar, Bite, Lick, Crunch, Water Pulse, Taunt, Solarbeam, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Torment, Fire Blast, Overheat, Sleep Talk, Swagger, Snore, Super Fang, & any other moves I missed, And that he has a morbid hatred for Karen, so much that he wants to solo Karen. All we know is...He's called The Stig.

Takes Bill's Eevee and call it 123456!
2-Once in battle he cannot be switched out.
4-It must solo the 6th gym
2-All its moves must be different types.
1-Must be NN'ed-Diablo
3-Must score a kill in 5 gym battles
3-Before evolving it must solo 40 wild pokemon.
2-Flareon

And an update to my Ruby Scramble:
Gave Steven his stuff, departed for Slateport, Defeated team Magma and took a fire attack with Grovyle, gave Stern his stuff, went up route, battled may and took my second fire attack, visited the trick house, went to Mauville and got me a bike, took the route back down to slateport to get me some harbor mail, gave the lady in Mauville her stuff, battled Wally, then went to Veranturf and got my Illumise.

Valor the Grovyle, level 24
Bullet Seed
Absorb
Pursuit
Quick Attack

Two fire attacks down, 8 to go. Leveling this up as much as I can, because I REALLY want it to be a Sceptile before Flannery

Setsuna the Kirlia, Level 21
Confusion
Calm Mind
Teleport
Double Team

Still doesn't have any of the moves it's supposed to know, but that's a good thing. I've been using it slightly less as it has less priority.

Chum-Li the Makuhita, Level 23
Fake Out
Arm Thrust
Vital Throw
Rock Tomb

Given it an Everstone to keep until Norman. Rock Tomb is a waste of a slot. I've mostly been using it to handle all the steels my other two pokemon can't. His main strategy is to try and kill pokemon before they hit him, as I have to feed him every time he gets hit.

Apology the Illumise
Tackle
Charm
Moonlight
Sweet Scent

I test out it's tackle, and MAN is it weak. I still intend to get some use out of this thing,

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
auramaster, I'm typing this challenge for your HLGSCE knowing that I've been ninja'd by a few hours, but I'm going to give you a challange that's so hard, that you'll end up accepting it. Well, here goes something...

Take a Ditto. Yes, you heard me right, a Ditto, one of the hardest things to level-up. At the moment this is easy. This Ditto is a no-evolution Ditto...Still easy. It can never be the lowest leveled member on your team. It may not go in the day-care, or hold an Exp. Share. Things look a bit harder now. It now must solo Lance, you kidding me? This is nigh on impossible. However, I will give you a lifeline here; You are allowed to switch Ditto out once during the battle, to revive him, or transform him into a new Pokemon, as long as no-one else attacks. Ultimately, if you choose to do the post-E4 part, for extra difficulty, solo all Trainers on Seven Island with Ditto, just to make things extra harder.

Recap:
-No-Evolution Ditto
-Never be the lowest leveled member on your team
-No ditching it in the day-care, or make it hold the Exp. Share
-It must solo Lance
-For the above solo, you are permitted to switch Ditto out to do anything but deal damage to the trainer once.
-Solo all Trainers on Seven Island (Optional)

Oh, yeah, almost forgot, the hardest ever restriction ever given out in Scramble Challange History...

A
N
N
O
Y
I
N
G

S
C
R
O
L
L
I
N
G

T
H
I
N
G
Y

D
E
L
I
B
E
R
A
T
E
L
Y

P
U
T

H
E
R
E

F
O
R

S
U
S
P
E
N
S
E

Name your Ditto HCE (Hardest Challange Ever).

Have fun, I wish you luck on your quest.

Hey everyone, I'm gonna do a Platinum Scramble!
My rules:
One has to be my starter (Please not Chimchar);
Nothing too hard;
No trading other than for evolving;
And the most important - No restriction about using move in every battle. I don't care about using move in any repeating battle, such as my rival, a specific Pokemon, or a specific Galactic Commander.

Scramble away!

Hey everyone, I'm gonna do a Platinum Scramble!
My rules:
One has to be my starter (Please not Chimchar);
Nothing too hard;
No trading other than for evolving;
And the most important - No restriction about using move in every battle. I don't care about using move in any repeating battle, such as my rival, a specific Pokemon, or a specific Galactic Commander.

Scramble away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)