Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open challenge!
4v4 triples
2 day DQ
1 recover, 5 chills

Arena: Ruins of Alph. A large underground chamber, so no Surf or weather. Any kind of damage done to the structure will anger the Unowns, who will proceed to hit anyboby they can reach with supereffective Hidden Powers.
I accept, with NFEs from both of us!

Switch = KO
One Ability
No Items

Need a battle

2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ / 2 for ref
2 recoveries / 5 chills
challenger chooses arena
unevolved mons please

Need a battle

2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ / 2 for ref
2 recoveries / 5 chills
challenger chooses arena
unevolved mons please
Ill accept!

KO = Meow?
no items
all abilities

we'll steal one of GlacierKnights arenas for this one:

Autumn Woods
Field Type- Grass/Bug
Complexity- Simple-Moderate
Format- All
Restrictions- No seismic activity, No surf

Autumn Woods: A lush, serene forest found up north of Mt. Moon. The trees and plant life always have their fall colors, which is why Autumn Woods is named so. There are two water sources in Autumn Woods, one small pond to the south near the entrance, and a decent sized lake in the north-west pocket (pond is twenty five feet wide and long and five feet deep, lake is sixty feet wide by fifty feet long and is thirty feet deep at the middle). From a bird’s eye view is seems the whole forest is swamped with trees, and it looks as if there would be no room for a battle. However, walk inside and you will see that the forest is mostly composed of larges trees with huge canopies. Because so the interior is very spacey, and the grass never gets taller than 6 inches so no need to worry about tall grass. Since the large trees create a canopy very little light leaks into the forest, so there is less light than usual. However, pokemon used to regular will still have decent vision. Digging is allowing since the soil is soft, but using Earthquake and Surf will destroy the beauty of this quiet forest.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
so i guess i have an open battle slot :|

2v2 doubles
1 day dq
5 chills/2 recovers
tournament arena

really, i'm just trying to evolve stuff, use what you want

Need a battle

2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ / 2 for ref
2 recoveries / 5 chills
challenger chooses arena
unevolved mons please
Ill accept!

KO = Meow?
no items
all abilities

we'll steal one of GlacierKnights arenas for this one:

Autumn Woods
Field Type- Grass/Bug
Complexity- Simple-Moderate
Format- All
Restrictions- No seismic activity, No surf

Autumn Woods: A lush, serene forest found up north of Mt. Moon. The trees and plant life always have their fall colors, which is why Autumn Woods is named so. There are two water sources in Autumn Woods, one small pond to the south near the entrance, and a decent sized lake in the north-west pocket (pond is twenty five feet wide and long and five feet deep, lake is sixty feet wide by fifty feet long and is thirty feet deep at the middle). From a bird’s eye view is seems the whole forest is swamped with trees, and it looks as if there would be no room for a battle. However, walk inside and you will see that the forest is mostly composed of larges trees with huge canopies. Because so the interior is very spacey, and the grass never gets taller than 6 inches so no need to worry about tall grass. Since the large trees create a canopy very little light leaks into the forest, so there is less light than usual. However, pokemon used to regular will still have decent vision. Digging is allowing since the soil is soft, but using Earthquake and Surf will destroy the beauty of this quiet forest.
I'll be reffing this battle, PM in teams please.

OPEN CHALLENGE
3 vs 3 singles
36 hour DQ for ref and participants
1 recover, 5 chills
Arena: Rafting challenge

The battle takes place in/above a river filled with rapids and moving rather quickly. For combatants without access to the levitate command/ability or flying type (swimming mons are also exempt), they will be inside of a raft they must use to navigate the river. One raft is 100 feet ahead of the other. Each action, the Pokemon has the option of paddling to decrease the distance by 50 feet, or increase the distance by 50 feet. Additionally, each Pokemon can be knocked into the river by a suitable force (up to ref's disgression). If in the water, they must expend 10 energy and an action to get back on the raft. Or, they can fight in the water. However, all projectile/ranged attacks (close-range attacks normally would not work) only have a 50% chance of hitting due to the difficulties in aiming and keeping on the surface in the fast water. Additionally, every round there is a 20% chance of rapids appearing at the end, giving a 70% chance of knocking either side out of the raft, and dealing 10 damage to any Pokemon in the water.

Complicated enough for you?
This sounds like fun. LC or fully evolved?
switch=ko, no items, all abilities
[/QUOTE]
still looking for a ref for this
EDIT: dropping this for another match, sorry.

Open Challenge
Beginer Battle
4v4 Singles
2 day dq
2 recovers/ 5 chills

Area

"Where the sky is green, the grass is blue, and it's boring as sh*t." Let's liven the place up a bit with a battle, shall we?

A large arena near water with no cover besides the occasional rock or tree. No moves restricted, no favored types.

Open Challenge!
1v1 Strongmons Duel
1 Day DQ
5 Chills/2 Recovers
Tournament Arena

That's right, bring a strong mon. Not RD's Lucario strong, but bring an FE.

Might as well, 1v1s are usually pretty quick, and I need RCs. Terrador, XVI (again), PM teams.

And, challenging SimonSays, if he has an open battle slot, since he was a little late accepting my last open challenge. Otherwise, this can be considered an open challenge.

2v2 Doubles
2 day DQ/3 Days Ref
1 Recovery/3 Chill
Standard Tournament Arena/Accepter's Choice
Unevolved only

Open Challenge
Beginer Battle
4v4 Singles
2 day dq
2 recovers/ 5 chills

Area

"Where the sky is green, the grass is blue, and it's boring as sh*t." Let's liven the place up a bit with a battle, shall we?

A large arena near water with no cover besides the occasional rock or tree. No moves restricted, no favored types.
I'll accept this.
Items are off.
Switching is on.
One Ability

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat Venser
Originally Posted by Fat GoldenKnight
so i guess i have an open battle slot :|

2v2 doubles
1 day dq
5 chills/2 recovers
tournament arena

really, i'm just trying to evolve stuff, use what you want
cool gk lets get it

i wanna evolve stuff too
no items
2 abilities
I'll ref this.

Might as well, 1v1s are usually pretty quick, and I need RCs. Terrador, XVI (again), PM teams.

And, challenging SimonSays, if he has an open battle slot, since he was a little late accepting my last open challenge. Otherwise, this can be considered an open challenge.

2v2 Doubles
2 day DQ/3 Days Ref
1 Recovery/3 Chill
Standard Tournament Arena/Accepter's Choice
Unevolved only
According to Simonsays profile he has no open battle slots so I'll accept this if it's OK with you IceBug.

I'll go with one of my favourite arena's thanks.

ItsARandom said:
Restrictions: No Weather, Limited Ceiling, No Water Source

Description: We are in the deepest part of the cave, & there's no water, but there is a diggable surface. The arena is about 30 metres long & 15 metres wide & there is no chance of weather occurring. However, every round, A Pokemon will randomly appear, which one is at random. If you hit the Pokemon, however, they will bite back at the attacker with a move.

TABLE
Pokemon - Frequency - Move
Venomoth - 15% - Confusion
Ampharos - 15% - Thundershock
Granbull - 15% - Tackle
Shuckle - 15% - Encore
Dustox - 15% - Gust
Wormadam (Trash) - 15% - Mirror Shot
Gible - 10% - Dragon Rage

He should have just had one freed up, since his match with Its_A_Random just ended, so give him a day to find the challenge, otherwise, sure, I'll fight you. Even if SimonSays takes this one, I'll send you another challenge after I'm done with a battle, Bagon.

Flaming Fighter, would you be alright reffing either way?

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll probably regret this later, but I am bored, so:

Rediamond said:
OPEN CHALLENGE
3 vs 3 singles
36 hour DQ for ref and participants
1 recover, 5 chills
Arena: Rafting challenge

The battle takes place in/above a river filled with rapids and moving rather quickly. For combatants without access to the levitate command/ability or flying type (swimming mons are also exempt), they will be inside of a raft they must use to navigate the river. One raft is 100 feet ahead of the other. Each action, the Pokemon has the option of paddling to decrease the distance by 50 feet, or increase the distance by 50 feet. Additionally, each Pokemon can be knocked into the river by a suitable force (up to ref's disgression). If in the water, they must expend 10 energy and an action to get back on the raft. Or, they can fight in the water. However, all projectile/ranged attacks (close-range attacks normally would not work) only have a 50% chance of hitting due to the difficulties in aiming and keeping on the surface in the fast water. Additionally, every round there is a 20% chance of rapids appearing at the end, giving a 70% chance of knocking either side out of the raft, and dealing 10 damage to any Pokemon in the water.

Complicated enough for you?
Alphajolt said:
This sounds like fun. LC or fully evolved?
switch=ko, no items, all abilities
I'll ref this. PM teams please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)