[Experimental] Final Fantasy V - Game Over!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
In response to Flame, Johann subtly found a way to get that requirement in there without me noticing. Anyways, another subtle thing you guys missed:

"Say "Acklow worked hard on this game" in all of your post for 3 different cycles than the previous mission (You cannot edit this in)"

thus, you can't do the Johann exclamation post in combination with the above stated mission.

Johann is the best but he really shouldn't have changed that mission >.>

Anyway, I'm looking for the following letters: U, P, Y, I, and K (multiple). L would also be nice. Thing is, right now von is most likely a part of the majority of the alliances seeing as he's been the one going around making them all. While this isn't necessarily bad as long as you aren't his enemy, it does mean that he's in position to play puppetmaster and basically dictate how this game is going to go. I dunno about you guys, but while I'm perfectly willing to work with von I'd also like to be able to control my own destiny. Hence me trying to make some alliances without von. If this interests you at all feel free to contact me.

That item offer is still on the table by the way, I know von wants to cycle items around for experience but eventually you're going to need those items to be effective, and who knows if or when you'll get them back. So if you'd rather try to get yourself something good early, come find me! I can't guarantee that what I have will help you, but it's a pretty good item for those that can use it!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Johann is the best

So coming up with good ideas is playing puppet master now? Don't forget that I didn't make the channels for any alliance, I just got the people together. I'm not calling any of the shots, I'm just an exp whore and everyone else should be too. If you did the math you'd know that item gaming is so much better than a simple trade. You started with one item. Great. You traded it and have 2 exp and an item. But if you game them, you can gain all that phat item experience from the open missions. That's a hefty amount of experience, maybe enough to level up twice. And that's the goal of the game. Leveling up to level 4. We don't even have any idea how hard that is gonna be. Compared to that, killing your arch should be easy. Your arch could die without even any involvement from you. So focus on leveling up.

If you're just getting online and taking all this info in, contact me. I can help you get experience. That's all I want. Not puppet mastery. Leave that shit to ipl. I want the exp.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
It has come to my attention that the letter I seems to be in short supply with the first batch of people that were on when the game started (that is to say, nobody has the letter I.) Unless I shows up in spades down the road, you are in a good position to play kingmaker for a good number of alliances. I would ask that whoever has the letter I to contact me.

Acklow worked hard on this game

the above mission had no mention of posting with a certain font, so i won't post with a certain font.

i have to say though if you're not expecting pc++ in this game you're just being dumb

i also have no idea what CO means. i'm completely serious, can someone elaborate?

and apparently you fgts want to roll lady salamence, which is ok by me i guess

Acklow worked hard on this game

BT, I dunno 100%, but I think you might have voted wrong. It's semi-unclear in the OP whether or not you need to have the flavor of your vote bolded. Though, at this point, it doesn't really matter, since LS is already taking max damage this lynch regardless. Barring some kind of -5 vote Negamayor or something overly ridiculous.

In other news, I'm going to join this bandwagon of people asking for letters. If you happen to have a "P" as one of your letters, you'd do well to come chat with me. Ks are also welcome :D

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
It does matter because the only reason we are rolling Lady Salamence is for exp. Unless someone somehow finds their arch, I see no reason to damage anyone else blindly. If it does no more harm, why not participate for your 2-5 exp (still not certain how the lynch missions work, but is it the total damage dealt or is it equal the person's attack power?).

Johann is the best

i am pretty sure this game allows flavor (or lack of flavor) before your attack target.

the cap for this c0 lynch is 4 damage. unless you guys want to burn all of it on poor user lady salamence, feel free to talk with me about your bright lynch ideas. maybe something will come of it!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
What do you really hope to accomplish? In games like this people usually No Lynch for the first 2 cycles or more. No one wants to make enemies by randing and I certainly don't but I didn't pick LS, I just wanted the experience so I was ok with it. She'll be getting a ton of experience too for a meager 4 damage. If you're just trying to hurt someone, you aren't. This is only for the experience.

Johann is the best

so you're saying it's wrong to lynch someone and then explain how ls benefits from this? ok

i'm obviously not referring random lynching- i'm talking about educated lynching. obviously i don't want to just target someone for no reason, although technically you're fine with anyone but you taking damage itg. so i don't see what's "wrong" with what i posted.

aaand i forgot the acklow thing. golden.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I didn't say it was wrong. I'm saying that the likelihood of you finding a good target is low, and that I'm surprised you'd want to publicly make an enemy at this point and time. For doing 4 damage, you may be leveling up your enemy twice. Whereas monster LS will know that I wasn't the one who put forth her name, I just wasn't gonna turn down 2 exp.

So why doesn't everyone get in on this? She's already at 4 damage. If everyone votes for her, we gain a total of 62 experience between all players for the lynch alone.

Johann is the best

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I don't even know how to make sense of "split it". The top 3 most voted will take up to 4 damage. So if everyone wants to vote and get exp, we can have one player with 16 exp (18 if she votes for herself) or we can have 3. The only way to split it up is to have 1-2 players voting on each of the 3 people but how are going to regulate that when everyone wants the exp?

Johann is the best

it's true that i haven't given it much thought, but i'm sure gaining 7 (how the hell did you get to 16) experience barely covers for the fact you just lost 4 hp. we still have no idea how much hp is to be gained with each level, but i'm sure every 1 hp is golden in a game like this, and losing it for quick exp won't do anyone any good.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
4 people attack LS this turn. She gains ALL of the open missions. I doubt on any other turn you could be attacked by 4 people and survive, but she's going to for a measly 4 HP. I doubt the hosts expected anyone to really benefit from all this exp. This could catapult her very quickly to Level 4 by cycle 3. And I'm ok with that, because she's an underdog player.

Johann is the best

ALL of the open missions? all she gains is being attacked three times itg and being attacked four times in this cycle. that's 7.

also i still do not know if it is a he or she, can lady salamence please clarify

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
So unless you are attacked 3 separate times in 3 separate cycles, you miss out on 3 exp? That's fridge logic. If she was attacked 3 times, she was still attacked 2 times already. And if the hosts want to be stingy about the the this turn stuff then I have no idea how they expect us to get some of these missions out of the way.

Johann is the best

First off, GL to all

Second, Letters are OBC, interested in making alliances

Third (and i guess fourth) :

Johann is the best

Acklow worked very hard on this game

And Finally (since i want the exp :P): Stab/Slash/Steal/Shoot/S....Firaga Lady Salamence

PS: Priority on the letters C, E, X

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)