[Experimental] Final Fantasy V - Game Over!

Acklow worked hard on this game

Big text still getting smaller :O

Well, LS, I'm interested in knowing what prompted you to vote me, but ok. Whenever you get on IRC lemme know.

Johann, I dunno if you're reading the rules quite right.

I was under the impression the "lynch" counts for 1 attack against a person. And then any "attacking" role is going to count for another attack. That's something to ask Ack about, though. But getting 16 exp from being a lynch target is a bit too obviously broken, imo.

I dunno how to deal extra lynch damage, though.

Johann is the best

Acklow worked very hard on this game

I assume it's because you lynched him. For now I'm not going to lynch anybody.

My letters are O,T,U. Any possible alliance makers contact me.

Acklow worked hard on this game; also, I'm going to Lynch Lady Salamence.

Also, I would wish to inform you all that my letters are I, Y, and P. If we could share a keyword, I'm going to get in touch with you shortly.

Also, Acklow worked hard on this game; thanks to you for putting in so much effort to make this a good experience.

Since editing is unallowed, due the fact that Acklow has worked very hard on this game and doesn't want anyone to cheat, I'm forced to double-post to note something:

WHY IS LADY SALAMENCE TARGETING TWO PEOPLE WITH HER LYNCH?

It appears that she is a VERY strong Melee character: being able to hit two people is a downright frightening ability. Perhaps we should discuss the implications of allowing her to have so much experience from the get-go..

Admittedly, if she proves to be too strong (or the enemy of somebody in a 5+ character alliance that actually works together), the damage we've dealt today should be a huge step in nerfing her. Yada yada yada thoughts.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Editing isn't against the rules, you just can't edit in Johann is the best, which is what you were supposed to be doing during the first 3 cycles. Also, I'm pretty sure Lady Salamence is just being weird and I doubt she is significantly more powerful than anyone else.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Johann is the best

letters are ORY

good luck everyone

also, dual lynching is a frightening prospect indeed. lynch lady salamence lynch capefeather
not to mention XP gain

JOHANN IS THE BEST

Also, I'm going to hold off on lynching until I figure out what to do. All this attacking Lady Salamence can't be completely safe... I mean, it's possible that there's some kind of mechanic going on, and even if she's just being weird, it's possible that someone could take advantage of he- uh I mean a possible early level 4 ally.

internet

posting to say i have a horrible limit on my internet useage, and thus cannot use IRC outside between what is 21:00 and 18:00 for me.
well, that's what the limits currently are, anyway, they're between 22:00 and 11:00 in the weekends. supposedly. anyone who needs to discuss things with me right now just PM on smogon. Lady salamence's dual lynch could be a lot of things, including simple stupidity. we are giving LS extra XP by lynching early, but i doubt that will really quite spell our doom. on the other hand, it might in fact do exactly that, or it might spell or doom if we DON'T vote for her death. judging by what i know currently, it seems the best to lynch her early on for XP gain.

tl;dr: lynch lady salamence, get XP.

a fairy

I’ll be at PAX East! Will you?
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
JOHANN IS THE BEST

Also, I'm going to hold off on lynching until I figure out what to do. All this attacking Lady Salamence can't be completely safe... I mean, it's possible that there's some kind of mechanic going on, and even if she's just being weird, it's possible that someone could take advantage of he- uh I mean a possible early level 4 ally.
like the PM i got from von?

internet

wait, this is getting rather confusing

what was in that PM from von? what does it have to do with this situation?

in the mean time, Don't trade around your items with vonfiedler. he seems sorta suspicious at the time. although that might be a trick from lady salamence. you never know, jeez.

either way, i'm no longer lynching lady salamence; not with all this. seems sorta dangerous. let's see who the second most popular lynch target is. i'd like that XP.

EDIT: apparently, life, daenym, and terrador. life and dae are who LS apparently wants dead, and terrador is targeted by life randomly.

this is a all rather confusing, but i want that dang XP. i'll wait for tomorow morning to do aim my vote.

EDIT2: completely missing the XP from johann is the best, god damnit. all your posts. :C, also, i'm interested in gaming items around, if you have an item and a craving for bonus XP, contact me

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
interwebs, are you afraid of me being mafia? Cause there isn't one. Just so you know. Just in case you didn't get the memo. That, and it was your idea to trade items, so if you are gonna chickenshit out of free exp please don't involve me in the thread k thanks.

JOHANN IS THE BEST

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
I think a lot of people are overthinking this vote situation. Anyway, I'm inclined to say that either one of insane or superpowerful would be a good reason to stick with the vote as the way it is. In other news, I would like any and all people with the letter K to kontact me posthaste. I will be your best friend, and you'll get free exp. Get with it or be left behind.

JOHANN IS THE BEST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)