Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the posts per page is 25, I'll bump this for a ref in case Random complains about Last-Post Syndrome (every 2 pages has 50 posts, every 3 pages has 75 pages, and every 4 pages has 100 posts, and so on from every 5 pages has 125 posts), if possible.
@Flora, I told him too!

OK still need a ref for this match.
I'll ref this, PM me your teams please.

Challenging Terrador to a 1v1 Singles!

DQ: 1 Day (Solid)
Moves: 1 Recover, 5 Chills
Arena: A junkyard full of random crap. As long as it is something that could logically be thrown in a regular junkyard (No atom bombs), pokemon can use them in some way.

Middle Stage/Single Stage pokes only.
PM one pokemon to the ref

OK, two recent battles have fallen through for me, so I currently only have one going on (in which I am getting destroyed). Therefore, I will issue an open challenge to at least partially fix this problem.

3v3 Singles
2 day DQ
2 Recover / 5 Chill

Arena: Small Island Chain
Basically a bunch of small islands surrounded by lots of water. The islands are fairly basic, made mostly of sand, but also being somewhat rocky. Pokemon will all start on one central island (or in the water surrounding it), but can move around to the other ones via swimming, flying or jumping. Nothing else really special.

Also, if we could keep it to first stages only, that would be great. I want to try out a few new guys.
i shall accept, jas.

switch=ko
no items
all abilities
need a ref here please.

I hope I did this right

My friend (ToastTyrant13) and I decided to have a little fun; we're looking for a challenge.

Open Challenge to be specific
1+1 v 1+1
2 Day DQ
2 recover/5 chills
Looking for a talented ref
Arena: 11 Island
Stage 1 Pokemon (ex: Torchic, yes; Mawile, no)

Challenger pciks abilities
Challenger 2 picks Items/Lack Thereof
Tyrant picks nothing :D

Albinoloon
ToastTyrant13
xX~*~ vs ~*~Xx
slot
slot

An undiscovered counterpart to the Sevii Islands, 11 Island is not a tourist destination. The arena is a 40x40 wooden platform in the canopy of an undiscovered jungle. Trees surround the arena, so a nimble pokemon can leap from limb to limb with ease. The inhabitants are mysterious poison typed misquito-based pokemon which have never been seen, that are known to suck the life out of you with a Giga Drain attack. They can also utilize the moisture in the air to fire off a Hydro Pump. This is a tropical island, so storms are a common sight- especially at this time of day. Every second, the storm's precipitation changes, from rain, to storm, to hail, and even high-speed winds! This battle is being recored for a documentary set on getting this unseen pokemon on film, so the combatants have a chance to see it post-battle or even mid-battle!

Summary
- 40x40 wooden platform surrounded by trees
- 15% chance of being hit by a Rank 3 Giga Drain every action
- 5% chance of being hit by a Rank 3 Hydro Pump every action
- 25% Rain; 25% chance of strong rain; 25% chance of hail; 20% clear weather; 5% chance 12 damage to every pokemon(every round)
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to see a unknown pokemon!

2 Slots

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
^ in, my partner can pick the abilities/items
unless you have to have a partner beforehand
in which case not in lol

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@Albinoloon since I am allowed to participate I suggest you adjust the combatant list and such to reflect that I'm in.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Woodchuck, I'll join up with you in this battle with Albinoloon and ToastTyrant13

We can do no items and all abilities.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Temperantia he gone ahead & decided the teams for this tag team match...

Its_A_Random & Temperantia vs. Lord Jesseus & Lyris1035

3v3+3v3 TT Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon max
NFE Mons
One Ability
Switch=OK
Items=On

Arena: Gliscor's Peak
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Water Source, No Digging

Description: THE SETTING
Gliscor's Peak is a place 900m above sea level set on a wide, flat rocky expanse, about 100mx100m in size. Surrounding the place is several other mountainous peaks, which is only there for flavour. There are rocks around in this expanse if you want to use moves like Rock Slide.

THE COMPLEX PART
Gliscor's Peak is home to a Gliscor hailed by locals as "The King". This Gliscor is not happy that a battle is taking place here & right from the outset, he'll attack. Each action, he'll target a random Pokemon with a random move from his movepool. He has unlimited energy, but he has finite HP. If you knock him out, the Pokemon that does gains 20 HP & Energy for free. However, after 6 actions, he'll regain consciousness & start attacking again. Also, every 6 actions, he'll summon a swarm of Gligar that will hit everyone.

GLISCOR'S STATS

Gliscor (M)
Nature: Adamant

HP: 150
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 95

Ability:
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Attacks:
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Poison Jab
Quick Attack
Faint Attack
Acrobatics
Night Slash
Earthquake
X-Scissor
Guillotine
Gligar Swarm (Flying Type, 8 BAP, hits everyone, no added effect)

We now need a ref for this! Also...

Slot 2:

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills per Pokemon max
Arena: Busy Highway
Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All

Restrictions: No Water Source, No Rocks

Description:A busy highway with constant high speed traffic. Battling takes place on top of the vehicles. Fall off and you could be roadkill.
At the end of each action, all Pokemon not on cars will be hit by cars. There is a 50% that a hybrid would come (5 dmg), a 30% chance that a truck would come (7 dmg), and a 20% chance a tanker would come (10 dmg).

Anyone willing to battle?
Its_A_Bump...

I'll take your challenge, Random. I'd prefer if we could keep it to unevolved mons, if that's alright with you.

No Items
One Ability
Switch=KO

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
^I only have 3 Unevolved mons, so if you want to accept you will have to accept that evolved mons will be used, not necessarily Fully Evolved, though...^

Beginner battle
3v3 Single battle
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries 5 Chills per pokemon
Arena:

Eiffel tower Arena:
The battle will take place under the Eiffel tower in France. Pokemon can climb on the Eiffel tower but in no way destroy it. there's no retriction in weather but digging isn't possible. Also moves that need water (Surf/Whirlpool and others) aren't possible.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat Timmetmannetje jesus what kind of name is that
Beginner battle
3v3 Single battle
3 Day DQ
2 Recoveries 5 Chills per pokemon
Arena:

Eiffel tower Arena:
The battle will take place under the Eiffel tower in France. Pokemon can climb on the Eiffel tower but in no way destroy it. there's no retriction in weather but digging isn't possible. Also moves that need water (Surf/Whirlpool and others) aren't possible.
You're on.

One Ability
No items
Switch=OK

I'll ref this, PM me your teams please.

Challenging Terrador to a 1v1 Singles!

DQ: 1 Day (Solid)
Moves: 1 Recover, 5 Chills
Arena: A junkyard full of random crap. As long as it is something that could logically be thrown in a regular junkyard (No atom bombs), pokemon can use them in some way.

Middle Stage/Single Stage pokes only.
PM one pokemon to the ref
Bring it, bro.
No items/All abilities/Switch=roody-poo.

My friend (ToastTyrant13) and I decided to have a little fun; we're looking for a challenge.

Open Challenge to be specific
1+1 v 1+1
2 Day DQ
2 recover/5 chills
Looking for a talented ref
Arena: 11 Island
Stage 1 Pokemon (ex: Torchic, yes; Mawile, no)

Challenger pciks abilities
Challenger 2 picks Items/Lack Thereof
Tyrant picks nothing :D

Albinoloon
ToastTyrant13
xX~*~ vs ~*~Xx
Woodchuck
jas61292

An undiscovered counterpart to the Sevii Islands, 11 Island is not a tourist destination. The arena is a 40x40 wooden platform in the canopy of an undiscovered jungle. Trees surround the arena, so a nimble pokemon can leap from limb to limb with ease. The inhabitants are mysterious poison typed misquito-based pokemon which have never been seen, that are known to suck the life out of you with a Giga Drain attack. They can also utilize the moisture in the air to fire off a Hydro Pump. This is a tropical island, so storms are a common sight- especially at this time of day. Every second, the storm's precipitation changes, from rain, to storm, to hail, and even high-speed winds! This battle is being recored for a documentary set on getting this unseen pokemon on film, so the combatants have a chance to see it post-battle or even mid-battle!

Summary
- 40x40 wooden platform surrounded by trees
- 15% chance of being hit by a Rank 3 Giga Drain every action
- 5% chance of being hit by a Rank 3 Hydro Pump every action
- 25% Rain; 25% chance of strong rain; 25% chance of hail; 20% clear weather; 5% chance 12 damage to every pokemon(every round)
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to see a unknown pokemon!

Tyrant, please post your confirmation. (just in case)

Count me in! Perhaps now the game shall begin! >:D

Open challenge!
2 vs 2 singles
All NFE's legal. I will be using second stage mons.
36 hour DQ for participants, 48 hour for ref
2 recover, 5 chill
Arena: Philmont Base Camp 2011

A dusty clearing 20 by 50 feet in the middle of lines of tents. The sun is shining brightly, but every round there is a 30% chance of a sandstorm occuring for the round. After the sandstorm, the sun will resume. To avoid messing with the weather pattern, weather moves are banned. Additionally, fire moves are banned due to the extreme fire danger in the area. Additionally, the low humidity makes water moves impossible to perform, and the high heat will reduce the BP of Ice moves by 2. Other than those restrictions, there's not much to say.

Open challenge!
2 vs 2 singles
All NFE's legal. I will be using second stage mons.
36 hour DQ for participants, 48 hour for ref
2 recover, 5 chill
Arena: Philmont Base Camp 2011

A dusty clearing 20 by 50 feet in the middle of lines of tents. The sun is shining brightly, but every round there is a 30% chance of a sandstorm occuring for the round. After the sandstorm, the sun will resume. To avoid messing with the weather pattern, weather moves are banned. Additionally, fire moves are banned due to the extreme fire danger in the area. Additionally, the low humidity makes water moves impossible to perform, and the high heat will reduce the BP of Ice moves by 2. Other than those restrictions, there's not much to say.
Sounds interesting (i think you mean that only NFE are allowed)
Still, i'll take it

Switch=KO
All Abilities
No Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)