Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking a challenger and ref for this!

Battle type: 3v3 Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
Recoveries: 2 recovery moves/5 chills
Restrictions: None
Song: Audioslave - Be Yourself
Arena: Sleepy Park

Sleepy Park (Outdoor Custom Arena): Sleepy Park is a simple playground that has lacked human activity for quite some time. Its area is fairly large, quite lengthy with a moderate width. The park is paved with a gravel surface and lying on the outskirts is a grassy terrain leading to a wooded area. A pair of swings sit close to the outskirts of the park. Four pairs of swings hang down from it's wooden exterior. Nearby lies a tilted merry-go-round. This metallic disk consisting of a cross hatching of sturdy handles still stands fairly strong, but it's obvious time has done its toll to the aged structure. Upon the left stretch of this park lies a set of swings designed for the younger children. Only two pairs hang freely from the suspended metal bar. The right side of this park possesses some markings within the grass and dust which indicate previous structures which has once stood there, no removed from the premises. Around the bottom of Sleepy park lies its entrance along with an aged sign warning citizens to play at their own risk, but to have a good time. A power line runs extended from one side of the park to the other.
Accepting TheWolfe challenge
Items:No
Switching: No
Abilities: All
I'll take this, with GoldenKnight as my Tutor ref if you guys don't mind. PM me your teams!

Open Challenge
3v3 Triples - NFE only
2 Day DQ
This arena was a ton of fun, so here it goes again.

Leethoof said:
Arena: Unown Alphabet Soup
The battlers are on a solid platform in the middle of a giant bowl filled with delicous broth. No move restrictions at all, because you can safely go seismetoad on the platform and there is plenty of broth to swampert your enemies with. In the soup, there is one of each letter unown floating in around aimlessly. They are all close enough to pick up, and a battler may use one action each round (they can't just use three unowns) to use any move that begins with that letter. Once an unown is used, it cannot be used again.

I hope that wasn't terribly confusing.

Open Challenge
4v4 Doubles
1 day DQ/2 day DQ ref
No sleep nor Recoveries/2 Chills
Only First Stage Pokemon

Arena: Rainbow Ruins

An Ancient Coliseum where every attack can be used, there's enough water in the channels around the battlefield, but Dark attacks will have their power halved

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
4v4 Doubles
DQ: 2 Days
2 Recovery/5 Chills
Arena: hmmm, let's steal one from earlier days

The Anomaly

Nobody knows how the anomaly got there. Nobody knows what the Anomaly really is. All they know is that it's the perfect stage to conduct battles. When the fight begins, there will be simply nothing, just a blank blanket of white which makes you think you're going mad. However, as the battle progresses, the Anomaly will shift to adapt to the requirements. If a fish pokemon is sent out, then suddenly a pond will appear to swim in. If a Pokemon uses Rock Slide, rocks will be created from nothing. All that is required the anomaly provides.

annnnnnd

3v3 Triples
DQ: 1 Day... idk refs can probably have 2 or 3 days
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Arena: Tournament Arena

dunno what i'll use in either

ill ref your Triples match once you have an opponent GK, id appreciate the 3 day DQ if your alright with it, but ill try to keep it to at least a post a day.

Open Challenge
4v4 Doubles
1 day DQ/2 day DQ ref
Only First Stage Pokemon

An Ancient Coliseum where every attack can be used, there's enough water in the channels around the battlefield, but Dark attacks will have their power halved
I'll take this
switch=KO
Items off
one ability

Well, I've been out of battles for a while, got no slots filled up... time for a new one, eh?

2 vs 2 doubles
2 recovers, 5 chills
3 day DQ for players, 4 for ref.
Arena: Referee training grounds

This sacred arena is where expert refs train their not-so-good refs. In here is a blank, computer arena in which the ref gets to decide how it all goes down. The referee gets to change any settings, from weather to random effects, to what the stage looks like. It's all up to the ref in this matter. This arena is so awesome with that, that the ref managers and prize approvers may post what the arena should be instead!

General details on arena.

- Blank, open room unless specified
- Ref chooses everything that happens in the arena (Weather, random effects, stage look, obstacles etc.)
- Ref managers and Prize Approver's may post an arena or effect to use, and it will auto-be used next time. If multiple post an arena or effect of the same kind, it's up to the ref on which to use.

Might as well let our hard working folks have some fun, right?
Sure...

Switch = Why Not?
Items = NO
Abilities = All
Still need a ref for this, if anyone's in the mood for a little creativity.

Also, sending out a second challenge.

2 vs. 2 doubles
2 recovers, 5 chills
2 day DQ for players, 3 for ref
Arena: 3DS touchscreen.

That's right, a giant, working 3DS is our battlefield of the day. The 3D was recently upgraded so that whatever game was playing in the background would end up being our arena. Stick in Street Fighter, and now you're fighting with Ryu. Stick in Ridge Racer, and hit the road. You can even use DS games for the same purpose. So, kick back, play some games, and beat each other up.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat pimpgangster
Originally Posted by Fat Gerard
Open Challenge
4v4 Doubles
1 day DQ/2 day DQ ref
Only First Stage Pokemon

I'll take this
switch=KO
Items off
one ability
I'll ref this one. PM your squads.

Originally Posted by Fat loudkirbyking
Originally Posted by Fat loudkirbyking
Well, I've been out of battles for a while, got no slots filled up... time for a new one, eh?

2 vs 2 doubles
2 recovers, 5 chills
3 day DQ for players, 4 for ref.
Arena: Referee training grounds

This sacred arena is where expert refs train their not-so-good refs. In here is a blank, computer arena in which the ref gets to decide how it all goes down. The referee gets to change any settings, from weather to random effects, to what the stage looks like. It's all up to the ref in this matter. This arena is so awesome with that, that the ref managers and prize approvers may post what the arena should be instead!

General details on arena.

- Blank, open room unless specified
- Ref chooses everything that happens in the arena (Weather, random effects, stage look, obstacles etc.)
- Ref managers and Prize Approver's may post an arena or effect to use, and it will auto-be used next time. If multiple post an arena or effect of the same kind, it's up to the ref on which to use.

Might as well let our hard working folks have some fun, right?
Originally Posted by Fat Gerard
Sure...

Switch = Why Not?
Items = NO
Abilities = All
Still need a ref for this, if anyone's in the mood for a little creativity.
I'll ref this one, too! PMs, please.

loudkirbyking said:
2 vs. 2 doubles
2 recovers, 5 chills
2 day DQ for players, 3 for ref
Arena: 3DS touchscreen.

That's right, a giant, working 3DS is our battlefield of the day. The 3D was recently upgraded so that whatever game was playing in the background would end up being our arena. Stick in Street Fighter, and now you're fighting with Ryu. Stick in Ridge Racer, and hit the road. You can even use DS games for the same purpose. So, kick back, play some games, and beat each other up.
I'll accept this, though I'm hoping the arena isn't too crazy and that the ref doesn't make Ryu Hadouken someone or whatever, lol. I'd prefer it to just be an otherwise normal doubles battle! Anyway...

Switch: OK (Not that it matters!)
Items: OK
Abilities: None

Now looking for a ref!

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
open challenge
2 vs 2
2 recovers, 5 chills
3 day dq
arena:Mono Lake. so salty nothing can survive but shrimp, flies, and algae. no diving. islands so earthquakes are okay. fire weakened.

Challenging Tortferngatr!

1v1 Singles
3 day DQ
Infinite Recovers/Chills
Arena: Battle Subway
Just to make it as even for both sides as possible.

I'll accept this, though I'm hoping the arena isn't too crazy and that the ref doesn't make Ryu Hadouken someone or whatever, lol. I'd prefer it to just be an otherwise normal doubles battle! Anyway...

Switch: OK (Not that it matters!)
Items: OK
Abilities: None

Now looking for a ref!
Reffing this. PM me mons

Open Challenge to anyone I haven't battled:

6v6 Brawl
DQ: 2 Days Players, 4 Days Ref
2 Actions Per Round
Positioning is off
Arena: The Battle Observation Center

A Battling Center in which scientists observe battles and record what they see. The Arena is a simple rectangular space with an open roof so the pokemon get some fresh air. Moves that will damage the delicate machinery used by the scientists are banned for the center. These include Rock-type moves, and Water-type moves. At any point in the match, there is a chance that one of the scientists will yell "Eureka" after making an amzaing discovery. This will encourage both pokemon currently battling, causing them to do 3 more damage then they would normally would have done on the next attack they use. The effect can only hapen once a round, and will only affect one attacking move used by the pokemon. There is a 1/24 chance that "Eureka" will be yelled on any given action.

woo, i have the next 3 days off from work so lets do something self destructive! Ill ref your brawl Fire Blast. Brawl is the whole squad at once fight correct? This should be a lot of fun lol.

Objection is only in one battle. This simply will not do. So he will issue a challenge on one of his arenas (this time somewhat simpler than it was in its first draft). Warning: Objection will be using all fully evolved mons.

3v3 doubles
3 day DQ for battlers, 7 day DQ for ref, will pester ref after 3 days
No move restrictions whatsoever except those specified in the arena (this means unlimited recoveries and unlimited chills)
Arena: Weather Simulation Chamber

A 100ft x 100ft x 100ft room made of a white metallic alloy. The east and west edges of the arena have 10-foot-wide rectangular pools of water that run the length of the arena. The floor cannot be dug through but seismic moves can be used without any problem. Weather-inducing moves and abilities cannot be used. In the middle of the arena is a machine that can generate weather upon being hit. Area of effect moves like Earthquake and Surf will always hit the machine. If the machine is hit by an attack, it will change the weather at the end of the action. The weather will be chosen at random; each weather condition apart from the current one has an equal chance of being selected. All weather conditions will last until the machine is hit again. The possible weathers are as follows (note: Overcoat and Magic Guard always protect pokemon from damage dealt by any of these weathers):
  • Clear (default): No effect.
  • Sun: Same effect as Sunny Day.
  • Rain: Same effect as Rain Dance.
  • Sandstorm: Same effect as Sandstorm.
  • Hail: Same effect as Hail.
  • Snow: Same effect as Hail except does not damage non-ice-types and does not heal pokemon with Ice Body. Also increases the base power of Powder Snow by 3.
  • Fog: Reduces the base accuracy of all moves by 25%. The move Defog will clear the fog, changing the weather to clear.
  • Acid Rain: Does 2 damage per action to all pokemon except poison-types. Weather Ball is poison-type.
  • Thunderstorm: Does 5 damage per action to all pokemon except electric- and ground-types and pokemon with Lightningrod, Volt Absorb and/or Motor Drive. Electric-type moves have their base power increased by 3. Thunder and Hurricane are 100% accurate. Weather Ball is electric-type.

Open Challenge to anyone I haven't battled:

6v6 Brawl
DQ: 2 Days Players, 4 Days Ref
2 Actions Per Round
Positioning is off
Arena: The Battle Observation Center

A Battling Center in which scientists observe battles and record what they see. The Arena is a simple rectangular space with an open roof so the pokemon get some fresh air. Moves that will damage the delicate machinery used by the scientists are banned for the center. These include Rock-type moves, and Water-type moves. At any point in the match, there is a chance that one of the scientists will yell "Eureka" after making an amzaing discovery. This will encourage both pokemon currently battling, causing them to do 3 more damage then they would normally would have done on the next attack they use. The effect can only hapen once a round, and will only affect one attacking move used by the pokemon. There is a 1/24 chance that "Eureka" will be yelled on any given action.
I'll take this, since we haven't battled. And I believe we already have a ref, I'll PM my team shortly.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Objection is only in one battle. This simply will not do. So he will issue a challenge on one of his arenas (this time somewhat simpler than it was in its first draft). Warning: Objection will be using all fully evolved mons.

3v3 doubles
3 day DQ for battlers, 7 day DQ for ref, will pester ref after 3 days
No move restrictions whatsoever except those specified in the arena (this means unlimited recoveries and unlimited chills)
Arena: Weather Simulation Chamber

A 100ft x 100ft x 100ft room made of a white metallic alloy. The east and west edges of the arena have 10-foot-wide rectangular pools of water that run the length of the arena. The floor cannot be dug through but seismic moves can be used without any problem. Weather-inducing moves and abilities cannot be used. In the middle of the arena is a machine that can generate weather upon being hit. Area of effect moves like Earthquake and Surf will always hit the machine. If the machine is hit by an attack, it will change the weather at the end of the action. The weather will be chosen at random; each weather condition apart from the current one has an equal chance of being selected. All weather conditions will last until the machine is hit again. The possible weathers are as follows (note: Overcoat and Magic Guard always protect pokemon from damage dealt by any of these weathers):
  • Clear (default): No effect.
  • Sun: Same effect as Sunny Day.
  • Rain: Same effect as Rain Dance.
  • Sandstorm: Same effect as Sandstorm.
  • Hail: Same effect as Hail.
  • Snow: Same effect as Hail except does not damage non-ice-types and does not heal pokemon with Ice Body. Also increases the base power of Powder Snow by 3.
  • Fog: Reduces the base accuracy of all moves by 25%. The move Defog will clear the fog, changing the weather to clear.
  • Acid Rain: Does 2 damage per action to all pokemon except poison-types. Weather Ball is poison-type.
  • Thunderstorm: Does 5 damage per action to all pokemon except electric- and ground-types and pokemon with Lightningrod, Volt Absorb and/or Motor Drive. Electric-type moves have their base power increased by 3. Thunder and Hurricane are 100% accurate. Weather Ball is electric-type.
iiMKUltra shall also talk in the third person when he accepts this battle.
Switch=KO
No Items
All Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)