Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
4v4 Doubles
DQ: 2 Days
2 Recovery/5 Chills
Arena: hmmm, let's steal one from earlier days

The Anomaly

Nobody knows how the anomaly got there. Nobody knows what the Anomaly really is. All they know is that it's the perfect stage to conduct battles. When the fight begins, there will be simply nothing, just a blank blanket of white which makes you think you're going mad. However, as the battle progresses, the Anomaly will shift to adapt to the requirements. If a fish pokemon is sent out, then suddenly a pond will appear to swim in. If a Pokemon uses Rock Slide, rocks will be created from nothing. All that is required the anomaly provides.

I'll accept this. Will be using 2 mid stage and 2 1st stage pokemon.

if possible can the DQ be extended to 3 days over weekends?

Switching/Items=no
All unlocked abilities

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Willing to ref the above (anomaly one) and this one:

XVICaliber said:
OPEN DEAL

1v1 weakmons
1 day DQ
2 Recover / 4 Chill
Arena: ASB Tournament Arena
AlphaJolt said:
I accept, have a few LC mons i need to train, now which to use...
Switch=GO FOR IT, all abilities, no items
PM teams.

I really like this arena, so i'm gonna issue an open challenge.

2v2 Singles
3 day DQ
2 Recoveries no chills
Arena: A Random Desert

Basically, everyone has a Thirst Counter. If the Thirst Counter for a pokemon goes to 10, then that pokemon di-i mean faints. There are 5 cacti in the general vicinity. At anytime you can break a cactus using a move (counts as an action) and drink the water from it, which is the same as using a Chill.

There is a 5% chance of rain at the beginning of a round. If it rains, rain is in effect for that round and the Thirst Counter for all pokemon out drops back to zero.

Surf cannot be used since there isn't any water. Dig uses 5 more energy than usual, since the sand keeps coming down when you dig through it. Pokemon that thrive in the sand have their Thirst Counter drop every even round. They also don't spend as much energy using Dig.

To the ref, i would suggest putting thirst counters at the end of the Rounds.

Issuing a challenge!

5v5 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 recoveries, 5 chills
Arena: Industrial Automation

Description:
One of the world's foremost manufacture and production facilities, Industrial Automations prides itself on top of line technology. The facility is large enough for any conceivable need, and is filled with massive varieties of machinery, enhancing the senses of Steel-types and lowering the energy cost of Steel-type moves by 1 while raising their BP by the same amount. As a manufacturing facility, fire is a serious concern. Because of this, the use of a Fire-type move with BP greater than or equal to 10 will cause the Sprinker System to activate, acting like Water Sport for 2-3 rounds. Seismic activity and digging are possible, and pipes carrying water allow for powerful water attacks. However, seismic activity and digging can have unpredictable consequences:
10% chance of a blown gasket, resulting in heated steam pumping throughout the facility, lowering the accuracy of all non-Steel, Ghost, and Poison types and necessitating greater exertion, increasing energy costs by 1.
10% chance of a short circuit, leaving the offending pokemon fully paralyzed.
10% of a chemical spill, Badly Poisoning all non-Steel or Poison types.
5% chance of an explosion, dealing damage equal to (15-[def rank x 2]) to all pokemon, regardless of typing.

Time to try out my new pokemon :D

1v1 Singles
0 Recoveries, 3 Chills
DQ: 2 Day DQ (Note: My internet is having a few problems right now)
Arena: A blazing hot desert, with a few cactuses around. Permanent sunny day.

idc what you use

Time to try out my new pokemon :D

1v1 Singles
0 Recoveries, 3 Chills
DQ: 2 Day DQ (Note: My internet is having a few problems right now)
Arena: A blazing hot desert, with a few cactuses around. Permanent sunny day.

idc what you use
I accept:
Switch = KO(Switch in 1x1, wtf)
No items
All Abilitys(gonna abuse my little and noob pokes mwuahauhauahua)

ref plz :D

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Let's try and actually get some counters.

1v1 Weakmon Singles
2 Recovers, 5 Chills
DQ 2 Days, 3 Days Ref

Pinnicle Ruins
Sized for - 3 Pokémon per side. (Large)
Water Depth - Shallow (Surf, Muddy Water, and Dive can be used by drawing on the water source. Small Pokémon can submerge themselves, larger Pokémon can simply wade through the water with little difficulty.)
Seismic Activity - Allowed (The arena is sufficiently far from unprotected structures, or is properly insulated against this sort of punishment. Earthquake, Magnitude, Fissure, and Dig are permitted.)
A ruined complex from a bygone age, these crumbling pillars and walls bask in the high-altitute sunlight. The air is fridgid in this altitutes, but the sun alleviates this.
Pinnicle Ruins has the following traits:
  • The long trek up to reach this arena takes its toll on even the hardiest traveler - both players' lead Pokémon (or only Pokémon as the case may be) have one less rank in Attack and Special Attack for the first three rounds of battle.
  • Weather affinity (Sun) and Weather affinity (Hail). The appropriate weathers last an additional two (2) rounds.
  • Seismic attacks, while not forbidden, are hazardous. Each time one is used, the user risks a 10% chance that a nearby pillar or old wall will crumple onto them; dealing damage as a R5 user of non-STAB Rock Slide.

open challenge
2 vs 2
2 recovers, 5 chills
3 day dq
arena:Mono Lake. so salty nothing can survive but shrimp, flies, and algae. no diving. islands so earthquakes are okay. fire weakened.
I am fairly sure this hasn't been accepted yet, so i'll take it.

switch = KO
No items
All abilities

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Open Challange, Beginner Battle
3 vs 3 Doubles
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
2 Day DQ, 3 Day Ref DQ

Arena: Random things

Every move is allowed. There are randomly positioned spikes on the field, which deal damage on contact(I leave it up to the ref how much this damage will be). There are also a couple of balloons floating around which can be grabbed, to avoid seismic attacks for that action, this action has a +1 priority. The balloon is destroyed at the end of the action it was used on and the mon takes small fall damage. There is a 10% chance to fall on a spike and take additional damage. Wind based attacks, and weak blasts can be used to send a balloon at your opponent, and get them lifted into the air, making them unable to use contact moves for the same action. When the balloons are destroyed there is a chance they have a chance to release different effects: Poison Powder 10%, Stun Spore 10%, Sleep Powder 10%, Leech Seed 5%. If a multi target attack is used to attack balloons near someone, there can be 1, 2 or 3 next to them, each with equal chance to happen, which are all destroyed by multi target attacks. Multi target attacks can also be used to destroy a balloon near someone and hit two opponents.

Open Challange, Beginner Battle
3 vs 3 Doubles
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
2 Day DQ, 3 Day Ref DQ

Arena: Random things

Every move is allowed. There are randomly positioned spikes on the field, which deal damage on contact(I leave it up to the ref how much this damage will be). There are also a couple of balloons floating around which can be grabbed, to avoid seismic attacks for that action, this action has a +1 priority. The balloon is destroyed at the end of the action it was used on and the mon takes small fall damage. There is a 10% chance to fall on a spike and take additional damage. Wind based attacks, and weak blasts can be used to send a balloon at your opponent, and get them lifted into the air, making them unable to use contact moves for the same action. When the balloons are destroyed there is a chance they have a chance to release different effects: Poison Powder 10%, Stun Spore 10%, Sleep Powder 10%, Leech Seed 5%. If a multi target attack is used to attack balloons near someone, there can be 1, 2 or 3 next to them, each with equal chance to happen, which are all destroyed by multi target attacks. Multi target attacks can also be used to destroy a balloon near someone and hit two opponents.
I've got an open battle slot, and 5 unevolved pokemon to pick from. I'll accept this.

1 Ability each
No items
Switch=KO

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Originally Posted by Fat iiMKUltra
Originally Posted by Fat iiMKUltra
iiMKUltra shall also talk in the third person when he accepts this battle.
Switch=KO
No Items
All Abilities
Refs who don't look at the last page are bad people :(
I'm still a bad person, but I'll ref!

Objection vs. iiMKUltra is a go as soon as I get PMs!

Open Challenge!
1Vs1 Singles

Moogle Villiage:
The Moogles don't like:
Attacks of Power 10+ (inclusive, not including multi hits)
Fighting Pokemon
Or Fully evolved Pokemon
Each round they will pelt any pokemon with stones, doing 5, 10 and 20 damage respectively for each condition.
The Moogle villiage also like rest and relaxation, so you can heal 10 HP and 10 energy for free twice in the game, using an action [Command: Moogle Hotel] (does not count towards rests/Chills.

2 Day DQ - This goes for ref too!
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills

Seeking my first match :D

Beginner Battle
1v1 Singles
DQ time: 2 days
2 recovery moves, 4 chills

Arena:

Stormy Beach: Water on one side, sand on the other side. Can't have any weather apart from Rain.

Arcanite, why does if cost 5 energy to recover 10 energy?

But accepted nonetheless. I will have my revenge!

Switch = Insert something funny here
Items off
One ability

Final fantasy loving refs, the time to act is now!
(^Terrible.)

Open Challenge!
2 VS 2 Singles
1 day DQ time, 60 hour ref DQ time
2 recoveries/5 chills/1 Ice-Type move use
No more than 1 Fighting-type Pokemon per team
Arena: Stargazer Colosseum

Field Type: Dragon/Psychic
Complexity: Moderate
Restrictions: Psychic and Dragon moves get +2 BAP, all legendaries and pseudo-legendaries get +1 to their SpA and Atk, No digging.

This colosseum is the real deal. If you have reached this point, you know you're good. You can even feel the legend in the air. This arena is a dome with stars projected on it to make it look like a night sky. There is a circular arena designed in the titanium in the floor. This arena is too intense for any Pokemon that can still evolve. Any weather the Pokemon try to make will be simulated through certain resources to not be unfair to Pokemon with certain strategies. For the same reason, a pool of water is next to the arena and will be refilled instantly after water is taken from it. Seismic activity is allowed, but the crowd has heavily padded seats in case an Earthquake takes place. The one thing not allowed is digging, because the floor is solid titanium. All pseudo-legendaries and real legendaries get one extra rank added to their Attack and Special Attack stats (this is not a "boost" like Work Up, but like actually increasing their stats). Psychic and Dragon type moves get two added to their base attack power because of the legend in the air.

List of pseudo-legendaries and legendaries that get a boost (PM/VM me if this list should be changed at all)[Pokemon currently available in ASB bolded]: Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Tyranitar, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Salamence, Metagross, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Garchomp, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina (both forms), Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin (both forms), Arceus (all forms), Victini, Hydreigon, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta (both forms), Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)