Gather around the bonfire, and I shall tell you a tale

Awesome warstory, Gallade is one of my favorite mons, and I really want to make a team around him now (is on my "to test" list)
Keep it going Alpha <3

Awesome, awesome warstory. I can't believe no-one noticed/commented on your excellent My Chemical Romance interweaving.

10/10 and a disc

This was hilarious. I don't know why, but for some reason sun teams are more fun to read about. Luvdisc'd, and I'm gonna go buy some Old Spice.

Also...

alphatron said:
Props:
-Starmie for making sure that Ferrothorn would never get the chance to do anything outside of one move the whole game and for getting rid of hazards.
-Ninetales for assisting in killing Latios and Tyranitar
-My opponent for not using the standard set for specially defensive mixed tyranitar
-Modest LO Hydreigon in general
Wha?!? No Justice Gallade?! T-T

The Old Spice reference was fucking gold. This was really well written, I like your writing style as reading your story felt like one of my friends was telling it in conversation. You made a few small mistakes, but you caught them yourself, which is the important part. Great format, pretty decent battle, fun to read. Overall, very well done. =)
9/10, please write more. Cheers!

9.7 out of 10 and a Luvdisc. THIS is what War Stories should look like. I'm assuming the EV's on the Gallade were just 4/max/max...

You've got some of the best commentary that I've ever heard anywhere. I especially liked the part in which you made a comparison of your Gallade & the standard Conkeldurr. Also, I thought that your referrences to MW2 & Black Ops were very witty.

The battle itself is great, but sometimes, the commentary is what makes a warstory stand out, & yours did.

A lot of fun to read. Very good commentary.
Fairly good battle, not amazing but still rather good.
79/100

C+

Wow, I liked this, especially the useless trivia. (And it's interesting seeing what a metagame I don't play is like. I suppose that happens a lot with warstories nowadays, given that I don't play 5th gen OU...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)