Gen 5 Article Claims/Suggestions

I'd like to write (or suggest if I'm not approved to write it personally) an article on BW OU Offense, since there's already an article for stall, if that's okay. I can find someone else to help me write it if necessary.

I really want to contribute to an article. If anyone is writing one and wants assistance for the write up, or if anyone has an idea for an article, could you PM me? I don't really know what article topics are left/desired.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Added that, updated the first post by removing any articles that have been moved to L&O, changed the ownership of some articles, and added any that weren't there before, so it should be more reflective of what's going on here.

Ok, correct me if I am wrong, but I searched this subforum for any LC articles other than the threatlist, and I couldn't find any. So, I suppose its up to the mods but I think a fifth gen LC article is needed - also, it would help attract more players to little cup as it is a rather underrepresented metagame. One more thing, if this is approved, then i think offense and stall should be separate articles, and maybe weather as well.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hi, you already know this, but we're splitting up the Ubers weather article into separate articles for each weather.

I'll do the article for sun, if I may, while Syrim will take rain unless he says otherwise.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Reserving guide: "Adjusting to Gen 5 OU from Gen 4 OU"

I would also really like to reserve the UU speed tier.
Ok, normally I'm against giving people two articles since they often have trouble finishing one, but the speed tiers are simple so you can have them.

i'm bored so i'm going to update obi's RS priority guide for BW
Go for it.

done, OP updated, HTMLized, uploaded, /bw/articles/index updated, previous generations' articles re-HTMLized with tables to match.

:pimp:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)