Trick Room

i've been playing trickroom teams for a while and think i have found something that may work well.

Espeon - Focus Sash - Magic Bounce
EV's 252 HP 252 Spec Att 4 Spec Def
Quite Nature

- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Hidden Power (fire)
- Grass Not

My wonderful trick room lead magic bounce means it cannot be taunted, put to sleep or even attracted and deals with entry hazards. set is simple trick room on the first move and then try and hit things until espeon falls. hidden power fire is for fetherhorn as with magic bounce it becomes an almost complete stop to its usefulness. i have used xatu but espeons spec att advantage is so important

Salamence - Life Orb - Intimidate
Ev's 252 Att 252 Spec Att 4 Hp
Quite Nature

- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake

Mixmence is here, under Trick Room i am able to run max Att and max spec Att which hits things really hard. mence may not be the slowest but with 0 speed iv's it hits 184 which is low enough to "out-speed" almost all offensive Pokemon and destroy them. i have thought about flamethrower over fire-blast for the accuracy but for now the added power is nice

Slowbro - Leftovers - Regenerate
Ev's 252 Hp 252 Spec Att 4 spec Def
Sassy Nature

- Trick Room
- Flamethrower
- Surf
- Icebeam

slowbro is a great defensive trick roomer now i have decided on using a high spec att as it allows slowbro to utilize the coverage it gets. regenerator is an awesome ability on a trick room team as switching is so important and each slowbro switch is valuable.

Lucario - Life Orb - Justified
Ev's 252 Att 252 Spec Att 4 HP
Brave Nature

- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse

an interesting mixed lucario who acts as my ghost and dark destroyer. and dark moves aimed at slowbro or espeon or deoxys power him up due to his ability. he also takes ghost types down with shadow ball as well as resisting their stab moves. extreme speed is here for the big priority which helps when trick room runs out as well as cleaning up anything that is low of health. close combat dispels blissy and chansey as well as being a reliable stab move for most situations.

Deoxys D - Mental herb/leftovers - Pressure
Ev's 252 Hp 4 Def 252 Spec Def
Relaxed Nature

- Trick Room
- Counter
- Mirror Coat
- Taunt

one of the most defensive pokemon in all of OU deoxys D is here to absorb hits and set trick room back up. mental herb is the move i item most as it deals with taunt which is the biggest fear of trick room. However i can also use leftovers for some added bulk. counter coat may seem weird but it works well if my opponent is using an easy to predict move. taunt helps against blissy and other stall pokemon keeping them from recovering or doing anything much

Porygon Z - Life Orb - Adaptability
Ev's 252 Hp 252 Spec Att 4 Spec Def
Quite Nature

- Trick Room
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Tri Attack

the only pokemon to learn trick room through leveling up is here 405 Spec Att is monstrous coupling with double stab Tri Attack blows holes in teams with ease. bolt beam couples well hitting the steel and rock types that resist Tri Attack

This is a trickroom team that does not use reuniclus which may seem odd but overall the balance works well. tell me what you think and any tweaks or changes that could help

what do you do after you setup trick room?

You don't have a single TR sweeper here.

It's like my using a sand storm team with Politoed.

porygon z salamence and lucario are all at min speed and function really well under trick room. there are really few things that are slower then 200 on an offensive side

Salamence is a bit too fast for Trick room , use dragonite , i used both and i found dragonite much more efficient .

you use really frail sweeper under TR , this is really dangerous because once TR ends , you'r gonna be under the pressure from things like SD scizor and infernape , you should use more bulky sweeper who can still take some hits and sweep once TR ends , rhyperior , scizor , tangrowth are all example of good TR sweepers that can sweep even without it ..

anyway deo-D is not good imo , use something like jellicent , because spectoad destroys your team .

good luck !

SuperKnuckles

I would Add a Bronzong....and use Dragonite instead of Salamence. Lucario is so faster so it's not good in a TR team, Hitmontop + Bulk Up can work here and use bulky slowbro. Recover on Deoxys-D and Porygon. :D

Hope It helps you.

porygon z salamence and lucario are all at min speed and function really well under trick room. there are really few things that are slower then 200 on an offensive side
I used to run a TR team with mid speed pokes (chandelure, darmantitan), and there is ALLOT that out speeds and kills/maims you in TR, turning you're strategy against you.

Ferrothorn. Donphan, Bronzong, Azumarill, Conkledurr, the list goes on. Lucario and salemence just don't function well in a TR team. Not to mention itsd incredibly easy to outstall and waste you're 4 turns if you have lucario/Salemence in.

I would try Marowak or better yet, Rhamparados. Both have the highest base attack in existence, even past ubers. Their just slow as fuck and lack decent resistances/speed. Hence the use of Trick room.

Also, you should replace mirror coat with magic coat on Deoxys D. You can bounce back taunt in turn swap to lefties for recovery.

Espeon - Focus Sash - Magic Bounce
EV's 252 HP 252 Spec Att 4 Spec Def
Quite Nature

- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Hidden Power (fire)
- Grass Not
Lead- Tyranitar (mixed) is seen often. It could make trouble- Crunch OHKOs Espeon, GK doesn`t. And after TR Ttar outspeedes you- Espeon is really too fast for Trickroom.

If you want a psychich TR- Lead, you can e.g. take Reuniclus- not preventing the hazards but not taking damage in Sandstorm and also being able to kill Ttar with Focus Blast (unless it´s got a Cople Berry).

Hope I could help you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)