Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
With the ending of my recent battles, I'm looking to fully evolve some of my Pokémon. So...

Match 1:
2v2 Doubles
1 Day DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena - Route 39. There's no water for water moves. Additionally, special or field attacks have a 10%/20% (respective) chance of bothering one of the nearby (neutral natured) Miltank, who will then use Body Slam on the attacker.

Match 2:
2v2 Singles
1 Day DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills
Arena - Route 206. There's water for water moves, a mountain for rock moves. Earthquake is not permitted, however, as the bike path would suffer structural damage.
I'll take the doubles.
Switch=w/e
No Items
All Abilities

Open Challenge
3 Vs 3 Doubles
2 Day DQ (including Ref)
Standard Arena
Training single stage (EG, Chatot, Carnivine) and pokemon who's first stages have limited movepools, like Hitmons, Metagross/Tang, Gyarados etc...)

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Open Challenge
3 Vs 3 Doubles
2 Day DQ (including Ref)
Standard Arena
Training single stage (EG, Chatot, Carnivine) and pokemon who's first stages have limited movepools, like Hitmons, Metagross/Tang, Gyarados etc...)
And this one too.
Switch=KO
No Items
All Abilities

Challenging Simon Says

Challenging Simon Says
For the NZ-CAP-ASB Crown

2v2 Singles
36 hour DQ time for the battlers
48 DQ time for the ref

Restrictions: Can't venture outside of Arena

Descpition:
The Arena is an island of sand just off the coast of Undella. It's about 70 metres squared (aprox 84 square yards for Americans) surounding it the sea however it is fenced off so no Pokemon can swim in or out of an area of 70 metres (84 square yards) swimming straight off the island in a line. Their is solid ground not far under the ground so earthquake and magnitude will still do full damage. Despite that Dig is still fully functional. Finnally if a Flying Pokemon attempts to fly outside of the perimeter of the arena a Lanturn will shoot it down with a Thunder so powerful that it automatically knocks out all pokemon that attempt to get outside the net, so NO ESCAPING FROM THE ARENA AT ALL.

ALso upon Simon Says request there will be some driftwood floating up to 10 metres off my island.

Calling any Ref who want to be part of a historic battle!

Open Challenge
3 Vs 3 Doubles
2 Day DQ (including Ref)
Standard Arena
And this one too.
Switch=KO
No Items
All Abilities
I am the ref that will be reffing this battle. Send thy teams!

Ohh, and I accept Metal Bagon's Challenge.

Switch = Ejection from the Island
All Abilities.
Items... On. Let's use some Berries. =]

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Reffing the above! Please PM teams!

EDIT:

Challenge 1 - NFEs Please! TAKEN BY ENGINEER PIKACHU
3 v 3 Triples
DQ: 1 Week
Restricted Moves: Bide (Banned) ; Non-Damaging moves which cause Sleep (Banned) ; Unlimited Chills/Recovers
Arena: Forest within a Tree. A gargantuam tree, larger than any Baobab, it is actually hollow. The wooden trunk is still incredibly firm, with small leafy branches extending inside the trunk. There are leaves covering the top of the hollow trunk, and these block a large portion of sunlight. The only light sources available are a glowing form of fungi, which grow on the trunk, giving twilight conditions. The bottom of the tree is made of fertile soil, which is good at absorbing impacts and shaking. There is a small abount of moisture in the air which will prevent the tree from burning after an ember, but 3 or 4 shots will burn the tree down. The moisture cannot power the water moves like Surf though. Digging is difficuly in this arena, since the roots from the tree will happily stop you, causing 10 damage per action spent underground.

~~~

Challenge 2 - NFE Please! - TAKEN BY METAL BAGON
1 v 1 Singles
DQ: 1 Day ; 2 Days per ref
Restricted Moves: Bide (Banned) ; Non-Damaging moves which cause Sleep (Banned) ; Unlimited Chills/Recovers
Arena: Orchestra of the dead. A hanging island hanging above a firey pit of lava, all that suspends the safe area is a single iron chain, locked into the centre of the arena. In the lava, skeletons have made instruments of rocks and bones, and play this song in the background, which acts as a Perish Song which causes the KOs in 15 actions. Motion causes the arena to shake, meaning that pokémon will spend 2 more energy on physical attacks, but they have a 1 BP increase. Being knocked into the arena will cause you not to die, but to take a large (ref decided) amount of damage, before being chucked back up to the arena with a burn.

~~~

Challenge 3 - I'll be using FE mons! - TAKEN BY LYRIS
6 v 6 Singles
DQ: 1 Week
Arena: Turtleshell Pond. About as entertaining as the Tourney Arena, in the area out of view there is simply a forest.

Dogfish44 said:
Challenge 2 - NFE Please!
1 v 1 Singles
Arena: Orchestra of the dead. A hanging island hanging above a firey pit of lava, all that suspends the safe area is a single iron chain, locked into the centre of the arena. In the lava, skeletons have made instruments of rocks and bones, and play this song in the background, which acts as a Perish Song which causes the KOs in 15 actions. Motion causes the arena to shake, meaning that pokémon will spend 2 more energy on physical attacks, but they have a 1 BP increase. Being knocked into the arena will cause you not to die, but to take a large (ref decided) amount of damage, before being chucked back up to the arena with a burn.
I accept, however my team needs approving so I won't post my team immediantly.

Switch= You get thrown into the lava pit
One ability as I haven't done that before
Items=Off

Open challenge time with some special rules!

Training Battle
(This battle acts as if it never happened; it will not go on the profile or W/L/T of either player)
Format: 1v1 Singles
DQ: 2 days
Limits: ∞ Recovers / ∞ Chills
Arena: Tropical Chasm
This arena is above a huge tropical bay. There are two pillars upon which the trainers stand, and between them, with no floor, is the arena. The Pokemon are disallowed from traveling the several stories down to the water level, and are forbidden from leaving the air. The only Pokemon that are allowed in this battle are Flying-types, and only those that either have no EC or do not have more than 3 EC. Evolution is forbidden in the battle. The move Smack Down is also forbidden, as that would be just mean. Naturally, Roost is also disallowed, because that would imply you landing somewhere.

Summary:

• Only Flying-type Pokemon allowed.
  • The moves Roost and Smack Down are disallowed.
  • Only Pokemon with <=3 EC or no EC at all are allowed.
  • All combat must be aerial in nature and leaving the arena is disallowed.
  • Evolution is disallowed.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
CHALLENGING KAXTAR
2v2 Doubles (Gallade + Revenankh vs. Golbat + Venusaur; send 2 mons to ref obv)
DQ: 36 Hours
1 Recover / 2 Chills
Arena: Tower of Horror
It's actually a bog-standard arena.

Looking for a quick 1v1 "Training Battle (doesn't count on W/L/T record)"
1 Day DQ
0 Recoveries/0 Chills
Basic Tournament Arena
Feel free to use anything you want, it doesn't matter. I will use Metang, use that knowledge however you will.

Looking for a quick 1v1 "Training Battle (doesn't count on W/L/T record)"
1 Day DQ
0 Recoveries/0 Chills
Basic Tournament Arena
Feel free to use anything you want, it doesn't matter. I will use Metang, use that knowledge however you will.
I'll take you on.

Switching: Hunters will kill you if you do.
Items: No thanks.
Abilities: Let's go with all of 'em.

Metal Bagon said:
Dogfish44 said:
Challenge 2 - NFE Please!
1 v 1 Singles
I accept, however my team needs approving so I won't post my team immediantly.

Switch= You get thrown into the lava pit
One ability as I haven't done that before
Items=Off
still need a ref for this battle.

Open challenge time with some special rules!

Training Battle
(This battle acts as if it never happened; it will not go on the profile or W/L/T of either player)
Format: 1v1 Singles
DQ: 2 days
Limits: ∞ Recovers / ∞ Chills
Arena: Tropical Chasm
This arena is above a huge tropical bay. There are two pillars upon which the trainers stand, and between them, with no floor, is the arena. The Pokemon are disallowed from traveling the several stories down to the water level, and are forbidden from leaving the air. The only Pokemon that are allowed in this battle are Flying-types, and only those that either have no EC or do not have more than 3 EC. Evolution is forbidden in the battle. The move Smack Down is also forbidden, as that would be just mean. Naturally, Roost is also disallowed, because that would imply you landing somewhere.

Summary:

• Only Flying-type Pokemon allowed.
  • The moves Roost and Smack Down are disallowed.
  • Only Pokemon with <=3 EC or no EC at all are allowed.
  • All combat must be aerial in nature and leaving the arena is disallowed.
  • Evolution is disallowed.
I'll take it if I'm allowed to use a Levitate Pokemon.

Switch = KO
1 Ability
No Items

Any ref brave enough?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I have an appalling lack of battles at the moment, so:

Challenge One:

Format: 3v3 Triples for NFEs (This means no evolution mid-battle).
DQ: 1 Day (2 for ref)
Restricted Moves: 5 Recovers/2 Chills
Arena: Standard arena, with no restrictions. Anything and everything goes.

Challenge Two:

Same as above. Just wanted two battles >_>

I have an appalling lack of battles at the moment, so:

Challenge One:

Format: 3v3 Triples for NFEs (This means no evolution mid-battle).
DQ: 1 Day (2 for ref)
Restricted Moves: 5 Recovers/2 Chills
Arena: Standard arena, with no restrictions. Anything and everything goes.
Sure, I'll take this one, sounds interesting
All Abilities
Switch=Nil
No Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)