Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Challenge!

3v3 Doubles
2 Day DQ
0 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Arena: Basic tournament

No restrictions on pokemon, bring whatever you want

Now that I finally have a ref for my beginner's match, I'll re-open a challenge I made a while ago that I had to drop.

2v2 Singles; FE allowed
DQ Time; 3 Days
Arena; Pacifidlog Town

The town floating on the water, Pacifidlog. With the abundance of water around, Water moves cost 2 less energy. Since the air is so humid, electric moves gain 1 BAP. Fire moves are strictly prohibited, as they could light the town on fire, and would be just terrible. Siesmic moves are also prohibited, as is the move Dig, since it would have no results anyway
this could be fun... I'll take you on

switch=KO
items=off
abilities=all
Our ref dropped this before even putting up the thread, still looking for a new one

Open Challenge!

3v3 Doubles
2 Day DQ
0 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Arena: Basic tournament

No restrictions on pokemon, bring whatever you want
Sure thing

Items = No
Abilities = All
Switch = Yes

EDIT: I'll also take this match

Issuing another battle challenge, since this arena is a ton of fun! NFE only!

4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Roleplaying training grounds - A very high tech arena which can transform to anything the ref wants, to encourage awesome battling. As this is a roleplaying training grounds, each trainer must order at least one roleplaying command/action each round, or use a move in a creative way. If the ref determines the moves use not creative enough, then one random action will fail for that trainer.
Items = No
Abilities = All
Switch = Yes

Okay, time for my first serious FE fight.

3v3 Singles
DQ: 2 days/Ref: 3 days
2 Recover/4 Chill per Pokemon
FEs Only
Arena:
Field Type: Dark
Complexity: Low
Format: All

Restrictions: No weather, no Digging, no large water sources

Description: This torn up, withered arena got its name during its old function: a building used to house Pokemon diagnosed with severe mental
disorders. Since then, it has fallen into disrepair, and is no longer the pristine, eerie padded room it used to be. It has a plethora of small
hiding places for Pokemon, and only has one light source: a faintly-lit lamp swinging from the ceiling. The atmosphere is incredibly quiet, dark, and
tense, and all Pokemon feel can't help but feel afraid coming here.

Mechanic: Each Pokemon gains (1) Fear for each action it remains out of its Pokeball and fighting, regardless of abilities or active moves, except for Dark and Ghost type Pokemon, who gain Fear half as quickly. Fear is treated as "Other" for the sake of certain moves, and cannot be reduced by Refresh or similar moves or abilities. Fear can only be reset by switching out, or can be reduced by (1) (per usage) by using attacks with a defined light source, such as Fire-type moves or Electric-type moves, or moves like Flash, Hyper Beam, or Mirror Shot/Flash Cannon. In multi-battles, moves used by teammates can reduce the Fear of other teammates, as well as their own. Moves like Wish, Morning Sun, and Moonlight can reduce Fear as well, but other recovery moves cannot. Pokemon gain Fear while asleep, but if a Pokemon becomes confused, their Fear is reset when the status fades.

Different effects apply when Fear reaches certain levels:
- 3 to 6: blanket 5% reduction in accuracy
- 6 to 9: blanket 10% reduction in accuracy
- 9 to 14: 50% chance of a move not working at all (like Attraction, except Dark-types with Dark STAB are not exempt)
- 15 and higher: The Pokemon cannot use moves.
LupusAter said:
For XVIcaliber:
Switch= OK.
No items.
All abilities.
Glacier Knight actually didn't pick up mine and LupusAter's match, so we still need a ref. Thanks.

Issuing an open challenge after my retreat from ASB.

2v2 Doubles
2 Recoveries/Unlimited Chills
2 day DQ
Only NFE's
Only the first two pokemon sent to the ref participate.
Arena: The Nether

As in Minecraft, the Nether is a hellish environment. The Netherrack below the combatants' feet is highly combustable- and will be caught aflame by fire attacks, increasing the attacker's teams's accuracy by 5%. There are four patches of glowstone on the ceiling. Being the only solid light scource, if they are broken(attacked), the accuracy for all pokemon decreases 20% At the start of the battle, all pokemon's accuracy is decreased by 10%. Ghasts roam freely, here and will atttempt to hit them with fireballs of their own, which end up missing due to their large distance between them and the battlefield. Because of this occurence, there is a 5% chance, every action that a fireball will hit earth and ignite the Netherrack. Accuracy cannot fall below 5% regardless.

me me me pick me!

Switch = yeah right
1 Ability
No Items
ref plz

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone care to help me train my Fighting-type crew? Just got 2 new recruits. :D

2 v. 2 singles
1 Day DQ
Any 'mons allowed (I'll be using a NFE and a Single Stager, so try to keep it a fair fight)
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Arena: YMCA Basketball Court (basicly Tournament Arena)
Ok, let's go.
Switch=KO
No items.
All abilities.
Ok, would like a ref for this match please :D
Thanks guys!

Rising Dusk said:
Open challenge time with some special rules!

Training Battle
(This battle acts as if it never happened; it will not go on the profile or W/L/T of either player)
Format: 1v1 Singles
DQ: 2 days
Limits: ∞ Recovers / ∞ Chills
Issueing the same challenge as Rising Dusk, same rules same DQ same format. Basically the battle doesn't count towards your WLD total which is pretty cool as it lets me evolve my Kakuna into a Beedrill (Finally). As for the arena.

Groundon's cavern:
Made this up randomly so I didn't have to use the tourament arena. Basically there is permanent sunlight and fire type moves power is doudbled while all water type moves do a flat 1HP damage.

I'm using Kakuna so if you could bring a fire type and do flamethrower SPAM to finish the battle in one round. That would be great.

Issueing the same challenge as Rising Dusk, same rules same DQ same format. Basically the battle doesn't count towards your WLD total which is pretty cool as it lets me evolve my Kakuna into a Beedrill (Finally). As for the arena.

Groundon's cavern:
Made this up randomly so I didn't have to use the tourament arena. Basically there is permanent sunlight and fire type moves power is doudbled while all water type moves do a flat 1HP damage.

I'm using Kakuna so if you could bring a fire type and do flamethrower SPAM to finish the battle in one round. That would be great.
Sure, I'll use my volcarona
All abilities
items off

Challenging Elevator music

3vs3 doubles
2 day DQ
no recoveries or chills
arena see below

Glacier Knight's Icy Arena

Field Type- Ice/Water
Complexity- Moderate
Format- All
Restrictions- No digging, No weather

Glacier Knight’s Icy Arena: The large arena is three hundred feet long and wide, square shaped, and perfect for pokemon of the chilled variety. The first five feet of the north and south sides aren’t covered in ice, but the rest of the arena is. Twenty feet from the east and west sides of the arena and in middle are two large glaciers (One hundred feet long, twenty feet wide, both have increasing slopes of 80 degrees and are fifty feet tall. They have plateaus, peaks, and spikes). Cutting through the east and west side of the arena (Also going under the two glaciers) there is a large stream, fifteen feet wide. In the center it makes a large circle of icy water, and in the center rests a large ice floe making a small arena (it is twenty five feet long and wide). Also in the stream there are small and medium sized ice floes, enabling pokemon to cross the freezing cold water (water is 36 degrees Fahrenheit). Scattered around the arena are small rocks stuck to the icy floor, and they can be used to stop a pokemon from sliding or give a small pokemon a platform to stand on. The ice coating the arena floor is too thick to be dig into, and an earthquake or any other large attack will cause ice floes and glaciers to break. The arena is open to the sky, but it only snows or hails. Summary: ice covers the floor besides five feet strips on the north and south side. No dig but earthquake and other stuff is okay. No weather moves can be used. The weather is 100% snowy, but the end of every round there is a 33% chance it will start to hail. Water is accessible but is extremely cold. Ice types gain +2 speed and ice moves gain +2 to their BP.

I need a new match.

Rules: Beginner, pokemon that cannot evolve allowed in addition to first forms.
Format: 3v3 Singles
DQ: 1 Day (ref included). I have to leave for a week with no internet sometime in the next few weeks, so I need this done quick.
Recoveries: 1
Chills: 3

Arena: If you have a good, original idea, I'll take it.

Need a challenger and ref.

I need a new match.

Rules: Beginner, pokemon that cannot evolve allowed in addition to first forms.
Format: 3v3 Singles
DQ: 1 Day (ref included). I have to leave for a week with no internet sometime in the next few weeks, so I need this done quick.
Recoveries: 1
Chills: 3

Arena: If you have a good, original idea, I'll take it.

Need a challenger and ref.
Ill take you up Skarmory
No switch or items
1 Ability

Tournament arena to simplify things

Just need a ref now!
Glacier Knight actually didn't pick up mine and LupusAter's match, so we still need a ref. Thanks.
got it.

Looking for a D-D-D-D-DUEL

1v1 (obviously) singles (obviously)
1 day DQ, 0 chills / recoveries.
arena :
Tiny bridge : A small, long,plank, about 20 cm wide and 10 m long suspended over a deep gorge. One slip and you're doomed. Obviously, flying pokemon has advantage, but be careful when roosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)