Tacho Bell *Another Warstory* (tacho vs. me)

Matt

Maybe monads might not matter
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
No, we've yet to see someone use Garchomp effectively. It's like seeing two people lose Blissey in GSC and concluding that Blissey sucks. All tacho did with Garchomp was get hit by Spikes + Stealth Rock, Swords Dance once and then die. Heracross did better than Garchomp because tacho's team could not handle it at all.

garchomp seems like it it hard to get in and seems like crunch will be more useful than Stone Edge as it hits Cresselia.

very good warstory. It also shows the power of prediction. I hope far more warstories will show up sooner or later...

Actually, I beat Tacho the other night >_>. Though, my team is still under experimentation. We played two battles; he 4-0'd be the first, I 2-0'd him the second.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Well MoPCross probably sucks in this Gen, and SD Hera gets beaten up a little too easily.....

Nice. Im currently getting a better team together for wifi, but im trying to deviate from the standards, I noticed that out of the 2 warstories posted, the teams were scarily similar.

No, we've yet to see someone use Garchomp effectively. It's like seeing two people lose Blissey in GSC and concluding that Blissey sucks. All tacho did with Garchomp was get hit by Spikes + Stealth Rock, Swords Dance once and then die. Heracross did better than Garchomp because tacho's team could not handle it at all.
Garchomp is way overhyped. The only reason I used it on my team is because I had not raised my 6th member (infernape, who would have been so good vs u jibaku) The only reason tacho used it is because he likes to copy me

Nice. Im currently getting a better team together for wifi, but im trying to deviate from the standards, I noticed that out of the 2 warstories posted, the teams were scarily similar.
Tacho likes to use my ideas.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I'm glad warstories are starting to take over Uncharted Territory.

Yes, I said "starting"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)