Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

No problem ^^

Lol. Well, when you kill it, it'll re-appear once you've beaten the Champion. So you have to save in front of Lance, but you'll have to check your delay with Entei and Raikou, because you cannot make any calls at the E4.

And don't worry dude, I'm here to help. :)

Nope, you could be between 0 and 3 higher, so that wouldn't kill you.
K that's good, I check my delay using raikou and entei anyway. I'll just save latias for much later lol

In generation 4 is there a method you can use for RNG where you don't need to delay the time?, so similar to the standard seed method of Gen 5.

So to RNG the Shiny Gyarados in HG/SS you have to use the same method as you would use to RNG a shiny in D/P/Pt? Which part of the D/P/Pt guide does that fall under, Part 4?

I'm confused as to where to start with this Gyarados. Is the first step to calibrate and find my SID?
Re-posting from the last page. Still need help with this.

The Lake of Rage Gyarados?

He falls under the method of Chained Shiny. Put your seed into there, and find the the frame you want, and abuse as normal.
Sounds simple enough, so in RNGReporter go to 4th Gen Tools -> Find SID from Chained Shinies? Is this where I go catch a few Gyarados, check the IVs and put them into RNGReporter to find my SID? I hope I'm understanding correctly.

Sounds simple enough, so in RNGReporter go to 4th Gen Tools -> Find SID from Chained Shinies? Is this where I go catch a few Gyarados, check the IVs and put them into RNGReporter to find my SID? I hope I'm understanding correctly.
Oh, I didn't see that you were looking for your SID. But yes, if I remember right you do that about 5 times and you should come across your ID/SID combo. I've never done it that way myself though.

Did you do the little power plant side quest and get the Magnet Train Pass from the Copycat? I think you need to do those first.

I have a question about this post.

I downloaded the .csv that OD gave in that post, but Idk which IV spreads are shiny together. Does anyone know which ones are shiny together when you abuse for their PID?

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I have a question about this post.

I downloaded the .csv that OD gave in that post, but Idk which IV spreads are shiny together. Does anyone know which ones are shiny together when you abuse for their PID?
The group column lets you know which PIDs will be shiny together. The ones in the same group number will go together.

I am trying to abuse Latias at the elite four.
I'm saved in Lance's room, one step before the auto-walk.
I'm using the RadioSeed program, and I have it all set up with all my seed stuff.
Since the seed I'm using is in the 8th hour, after I start the game I need to wait until the 9th hour for the Pokemon Search Party to come on. When I do, I put in the results into RadioSeed, and keep getting no results. What could I be doing wrong?

Is there a way to verify your frame beyond the initial elm calls? For example trying to hit a frame of 1000, advanced it 800-900 times but are unsure the exact frames you've currently advanced?

Is there a way to verify your frame beyond the initial elm calls? For example trying to hit a frame of 1000, advanced it 800-900 times but are unsure the exact frames you've currently advanced?
Yes, do a string of Elm calls and scroll down to around where you think you should be after your 800 advancements. Find the string you wrote down, and voila.

Is it possible to RNG abuse a spread with a 31 IV in each stat in Emerald? Looking at the Emerald guide, I notice all spreads in the chart give only one or two flawless IVs.

Also, is Emerald the easiest game to RNG abuse in?

I am trying to abuse Latias at the elite four.
I'm saved in Lance's room, one step before the auto-walk.
I'm using the RadioSeed program, and I have it all set up with all my seed stuff.
Since the seed I'm using is in the 8th hour, after I start the game I need to wait until the 9th hour for the Pokemon Search Party to come on. When I do, I put in the results into RadioSeed, and keep getting no results. What could I be doing wrong?
new page

I really need help with Pokemon Platinum and ID/SID manipulation. I really haven't found any pokemon platinum guides other than the DPPt ones here so any help would be appreciated.

Is it possible to RNG abuse a spread with a 31 IV in each stat in Emerald? Looking at the Emerald guide, I notice all spreads in the chart give only one or two flawless IVs.

Not sure about flawless but penta flawless with a 30 IV is possible.

And no lol, Emerald is one of the most difficult to RNG in, much more complex than DPPT. FR/LG is worse.

Yes you can for method 1 pokes for the following natures: MODEST/TIMID/CALM. And no i would have to say its one of the hardest gens in retail cause it's still un researched in some parts and you have to be extremely precise on the timer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)