The Mafia Dinosaur Chronicles

Hi guys! I'm blarajan and this is the first warstory I've ever posted. I've been wanting to for a really long time, but I didn't want to post one until I had a good battle. Well, I think I found one! Don't be too mean, guys =).

My team:

His team:

My moves in blue.
My opponent's moves in red.
Leftovers/Poison Heal will be shown once per Pokemon. Stealth Rock will be omitted.

Battle between awaw16 and blarajan[streamtest] started!

Tier: Wifi
Variation: +14, -18
Rule: Rated
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Species Clause
Rule: Wifi Battle

blarajan[streamtest] sent out Ferrothorn!
awaw16 sent out Jirachi!

100% vs
100%

I was curious about his Jirachi's set from the get-go. By leading with it, I'm pretty sure it's either TrickScarf or Specially Defensive with Stealth Rock. TrickScarf is doubtful looking at the rest of his team as he lacks another steel type to tank the ever so popular dragon type attacks. Accordingly, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a specially defensive set with Stealth Rock over Fire Punch. With this in mind, it's pretty safe to keep Ferrothorn in. Jirachi really can't do anything to me, so I'm pretty sure he'll switch out. I'll go for the Thunder Wave in order to cripple the switch-in. Stealth Rock isn't all that important right now, so I just went for the Thunder Wave here.

Start of turn 1
awaw16 called Jirachi back!
awaw16 sent out Zapdos!

Zapdos is exerting its Pressure!
Ferrothorn used Thunder Wave!
Zapdos is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

100% vs
100% (paralyzed)

I was correct in thinking that he'd switch out. Him switching into Zapdos, though, means that it has Heat Wave. Ferrothorn walls a good chunk of his team, and it being rather early, I'm pretty sure he'll go for that Heat Wave. I'll need this Ferrothorn to check his Latios later, so I'm not going to risk it. Rotom-W is a really safe switch in because it resists the Heat Wave and will outspeed now because of the paralysis I got on it.

Start of turn 2
blarajan[streamtest] called Ferrothorn back!
blarajan[streamtest] sent out Rotom-W!

Zapdos used Heat Wave!
It's not very effective...
Rotom-W lost 46 HP! (16% of its health)

Rotom-W restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

90% vs
100% (paralyzed)

Right, he did go for the Heat Wave. Luckily, it didn't really do anything at all to my Rotom-W. Not seeing Life Orb on Zapdos, I'm fairly certain it's a defensive set. With the lack of Special Attack investment on most defensive Zapdos, its Thunderbolt won't do a whole ton to my Rotom-W even if it hits. Likewise, Hydro Pump should be able to 2hko, and Zapdos could potentially be harmful later in the game. Hydro Pump it is.

Start of turn 3
Rotom-W used Hydro Pump!
Zapdos lost 54% of its health!

Zapdos is paralyzed! It can't move!

Zapdos restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

90% vs
52% (paralyzed)

Unfortunately for him, paralysis kicks in. Well, that's why I went for Thunder Wave on the switch instead of Stealth Rock =P. Hydro Pump looks to be a 2hko, and I figure he'll want to save his Zapdos for later. It still checks my Ferrothorn really nicely with its resistance to my STAB moves, so I predict him to switch out into anything (probably Vaporeon). On the off chance that he switches into Latios, though, I'll go for the Will-O-Wisp. Gradual damage is really important on Latios, as they are rather difficult for this team. Since Will-O-Wisp will also pressure Vaporeon, it seemed like a pretty good move at the time.

Start of turn 4
Rotom-W used Will-O-Wisp!
But it failed!

Zapdos used Roost!
Zapdos landed on the ground!
Zapdos regained health!

96% vs
100% (paralyzed)

Huh. Either I got entirely outpredicted, or he figured Hydro Pump might not KO. Or maybe he was foddering Zapdos? Either way, I just wasted a turn and his Zapdos is back to almost full health. Luckily for me, I'm still in a good position as his Zapdos is still crippled and still gets, apparently, 2hkoed by my Rotom-W's Hydro Pump. I'll just go for that again as I really have no reason not to. Damage on Zapdos or everything else bar Vaporeon.

Start of turn 5
Rotom-W used Hydro Pump!
Zapdos lost 51% of its health!

Zapdos used Thunder Wave!
Rotom-W is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

100% (paralyzed) vs
55% (paralyzed)

Once again, my opponent opts to stay in with his Zapdos. Maybe I'm completely overthinking its importance to him, as he obviously doesn't seem very attached to it. Maybe, just maybe, he's thinking of keeping it alive? I don't want Rotom-W to take any unnecessary Thunderbolt damage, as it's now slower than the wounded Zapdos. This move right here, as unimportant as it looks, actually will tell me a lot. If he switches out Zapdos then his previous roost was probably him predicting the Will-O-Wisp. If he stays in, then he really just gives zero shits about the well being of his Zapdos. If he DOES switch out, though, the Vaporeon seemed most likely at the time, because that would have been really safe based off the current moves. I'm going to switch in my Reuniclus right now, because it can take on any form of Vaporeon, and can take a Thunderbolt fairly well, and doesn't really mind paralysis.

Start of turn 6
blarajan[streamtest] called Rotom-W back!
blarajan[streamtest] sent out Reuniclus!

100% vs
61% (paralyzed)

He and Zapdos need counseling because he clearly doesn't care whether it lives or dies. The paralysis was unfortunate here, but it doesn't mean all that much, I promise. Anyways, he is constantly trying to get rid of my Rotom-W right now. Maybe he's just trying to pressure stall me out of Hydro Pump? Doubtful, he has Vaporeon.. Well anyways...I don't really want to set up a Trick Room right now, as this thunderbird is starting to bug me with its resilience. >.<. Safe psychic is safe psychic.

Start of turn 7
awaw16 called Zapdos back!
awaw16 sent out Jirachi!

Reuniclus used Psychic!
Jirachi lost 14% of its health!

Jirachi restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

100% vs
92%

Well NOW it switches out, my god. Seeing leftovers on Jirachi confirms that it's not TrickScarf. Its set is still a bit of a mystery, but I'm really sure it's specially defensive. He switched out of Ferrothorn earlier, so his moves are probably Wish/Iron Head/Body Slam/Stealth Rock? Ferrothorn doesn't care about any of those so I'm bringing him back in. I kind of want my own rocks now because of that sdjflasjflkajflaksj Zapdos. Really irritating me.

Start of turn 8
blarajan[streamtest] called Reuniclus back!

Jirachi used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around blarajan[streamtest]'s team!
100% vs
98%

Turn goes how I thought it would. He's probably going to switch back in Zapdos before I go for Stealth Rock and because he doesn't have to risk a Toxic. He also kind of walls me anyways. I want rocks up regardless, now, so I'll just stay in on the obvious Zapdos switch in and set up my only hazards.

Start of turn 9
awaw16 sent out Zapdos!

Zapdos is exerting its Pressure!
Ferrothorn used Stealth Rock!
Pointed stones float in the air around awaw16's team!

100% vs
67% (paralyzed)

Turn goes as I thought it would. At this point, though, he still has a full health Latios waiting in the wings, and those Draco Meteors are scary. Ferrothorn is prettttyyyy worth saving from that Heat Wave, and I doubt from his playstyle that he's predicting much, so Rotom-W is a pretty safe switch in. Familiar match up, guys? These rivals are going to duke it out once more.

Start of turn 10
blarajan[streamtest] sent out Rotom-W!

94% (paralyzed) vs
73% (paralyzed)

And then more parahax. Man, not getting rocks up that first turn is really helping me out, isn't it? Anyways, as I said, I want this thing dead. Since Rotom-W actually hasn't really taken any hits yet (Thunder Wave cripples Oden :D), I'm safe to stay in and do whatever I want really. I'm pretty sure Thunderbolt is also a 2hko at this point, and is a bit safer to spam in case Vaporeon wants to come back in.

Start of turn 11
Zapdos used Thunderbolt!
Rotom-W lost 130 HP! (47% of its health)

Rotom-W used Thunderbolt!
Zapdos lost 40% of its health!
53% (paralyzed) vs
37% (paralyzed)

Meh. I took about a third including leftovers. Without the parahax, I might be dead right now, so I feel kind of bad about it. I'm pretty sure he went for Heat Wave one of those times, so not necessarily... Ah, well, Rotom-W is pretty fodderable right now. He isn't going to really contribute all of that much later.

Start of turn 12

Rotom-W used Thunderbolt!
Zapdos lost 37% of its health!
Zapdos fainted!

awaw16 sent out Machamp!
Pointed stones dug into Machamp!

59% (paralyzed) vs
0% (fainted) ==>
94%
Score: 6-5
Currently Deceased: Zapdos

And there goes the Zapdos, afflicted by paralysis and hated by Arceus. He who never got to do anything in this battle and would have inevitably killed my Rotom-W is gone. =(. I still don't want my Rotom-W, though. I'm still going to just fodder it out to this Machamp. I don't really want to switch in Gliscor right now in case of Ice Punch. Ice Punch is scary.

Start of turn 13
Machamp used Stone Edge!
Rotom-W lost 117 HP! (42% of its health)

Rotom-W is paralyzed! It can't move!

23% (paralyzed) vs
94%

He had Stone Edge? Why... Anyways him using Stone Edge instead of Dynamic Punch meant he probably expected the Gliscor to come in to tank Dynamic Punches all day err day. Him using Stone Edge, though, also probably means he doesn't have Ice Punch. Stone Edge/Dynamic Punch/Payback/Bullet Punch, I'm thinking. Weird, but okay. That means my Gliscor will wall the living hell out of that Machamp. Rotom-W is still fodder though. I really don't want it.

Start of turn 14
Machamp used Stone Edge!
Rotom-W lost 60 HP! (21% of its health)
Rotom-W fainted!

0% (fainted) ==>
100% vs
94%
Score: 5-5
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W

Yeah anyways. I sent out Reuniclus here because I know he's going to switch in Jirachi to counter it, like he did last time. That Jirachi is going to wall my Reuniclus for days. Based off its probable moveset from earlier, Gliscor will easily scare that Jirachi away. It's not going to do anything to Gliscor except MAYBE annoy it, and I want to know how he generally handles Gliscor.

Start of turn 15
awaw16 called Machamp back!
awaw16 sent out Jirachi!

blarajan[streamtest] sent out Gliscor!

Gliscor's Toxic Orb activated!
Gliscor was poisoned!

100% ==>
88% (poisoned) vs ==>
100%

Yup, the turn went as I thought it would. He brought in Jirachi to tank Reuniclus. As I mentioned before, Gliscor handles his Jirachi for days while not really caring at all. I mean, mosquitoes are probably more annoying than that Jirachi is. Latios counters Gliscor really well, seeing as an uninvested Ice Fang doesn't do anything at all, and the Earthquake is pretty obvious. Accordingly, I want my scarf Haxorus in on it, as, mainly, I want to see if it's Specs or Scarf. If it's Scarf, then I can just bring in Scrafty and DD to oblivion on the Special Attack drop. To scout his switch in (hoping to kill Latios), I go for the triple switch into Haxorus.

Start of turn 16
awaw16 sent out Vaporeon!

blarajan[streamtest] called Gliscor back!
blarajan[streamtest] sent out Haxorus!

Vaporeon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

88% (poisoned) ==>
88% vs
100% ==>
94%

I don't really know why he went into Vaporeon here, but that's okay. Anyways, Vaporeon might have Ice Beam, or might burn with Scald, so I don't want to stay in. I'm DEFINITELY not going for an Outrage, and even if I did, it wouldn't OHKO at all. This is looking like a bad match up so in comes my Ferrothorn. Ferrothorn walls Vaporeon for days and gets the Leech Seed off. Likewise, I want to see what his next best Ferrothorn check is, so I bring that in, hoping to force Vaporeon out.

Start of turn 17
blarajan[streamtest] called Haxorus back!

awaw16 called Vaporeon back!
awaw16 sent out Jirachi!

88% ==>
100% vs
94% ==>
100%

Apparently the near thought of Ferrothorn terrified Vaporeon so much, it switched to its significantly cuter friend that gets equally walled by Ferrothorn. All jokes aside, him switching out means one thing: he thinks my Haxorus is banded. I'm pretty sure a banded Outrage will OHKO Vaporeon. At this point, a little plan is forming...Anyways, with Ferrothorn, I just want to cripple something. I don't really have anything else to do as I don't carry the spikes, so I just go for the Thunder Wave.

Start of turn 18

Vaporeon is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

100% vs
100% ==>
88% (paralyzed)

Fkfjsafda WHY? WHY GO BACK INTO VAPOREON? WHO GETS WALLED FOR DAYS. WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN. Do you..have HP Fire or something? … Even if it did, I've seen the leftovers, so it won't OHKO regardless of your spread...I'll go for Leech Seed right now to gain some of my health back from Vaporeon's huge HP stat in case he does go for the HP Fire on me.

Start of turn 19
Vaporeon used Heal Bell!
A bell chimed!

Ferrothorn used Leech Seed!
Vaporeon was seeded!

100% vs
82% (leech seeded)

I really have no idea why the fuck you switched into Vaporeon. I really don't. Anyways you're not going to hurt me at all so get paralyzed again.

Start of turn 20
awaw16 sent out Machamp!

Machamp is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Machamp ate its Lum Berry!
Machamp's status cleared!

100% vs
88%

I went through Machamp's Lum Berry, which is cool I guess. Because he used Stone Edge earlier when predicting a Gliscor switch, I know I can bring Gliscor in to wall this thing for days. He's a really safe switch and I don't lose anything at all for doing it.

Start of turn 21

Machamp used DynamicPunch!
Gliscor lost 55 HP! (15% of its health)
Gliscor became confused!

Gliscor restored HP using its Poison Heal!

73% (poisoned) vs
88%

Oh man, 15%. I'll probably lose more health from confusion than I do from your best STAB move. Just to finally determine once and for all if he has Ice Punch in his moveset, though, I'm going to switch into Reuniclus again. Reuniclus will scare it out, too, keeping initiative on my side.

Start of turn 22

Machamp used Stone Edge!
Reuniclus lost 136 HP! (33% of its health)

73% (poisoned) ==>
67% vs
88%

Yup. He used Stone Edge, which irrefutably confirms my suspicions. Anyways why you be using Stone Edge anyways? Needs moar Ice Punch n0w. I know that Jirachi's probably going to switch back in, but on the off chance that it doesn't, Psychic will get rid of this Machamp, as annoying as it hasn't been.

Start of turn 23
awaw16 sent out Jirachi!

Reuniclus used Psychic!
Jirachi lost 12% of its health!

67% vs
88%

Yeah Reuniclus did nothing, in comes Gliscor to wall, we've seen this before.

Start of turn 24

Jirachi used Thunder Wave!
But it failed!
67% ==>
73% (poisoned) vs
94%

Okay, so his last move is Thunder Wave. He has Thunder Wave, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, and probably Wish, I guess. Thunder Wave just got pwned twice by ground type + toxiced Pokemon. Jirachi's starting to annoy me, and I'll need it dead if I want to clean up most of his Pokemon with Haxorus or DD up with Scrafty. Likewise, with all of the switching I've been doing, he might think I'll switch out and go for an Iron Head or another Thunder Wave. Gliscor, you sir, are staying in and Earthquaking this Jirachi.

Start of turn 25
Jirachi used Iron Head!
Gliscor lost 76 HP! (21% of its health)

Gliscor flinched!

64% (poisoned) vs
100%

Or you would be if it wasn't for that stupid ability. Since a Jirachi Iron Head has a 100% flinch chance, I don't want to keep Gliscor in on it any longer as it's really important still for countering his Machamp. Ferrothorn, though, doesn't care if he gets flinched or not because Jirachi will probably take more from Iron Barbs than Ferrothorn does from Iron Head.

Start of turn 26
awaw16 sent out Latios!

64% (poisoned) ==>
100% vs
100% ==>
88%

And in comes Latios? I'm not entirely sure what just happened, but maybe he realized he wasn't going to flinch hax his way through my SwagScor and switched into something that could beat the heck out of it! :D. This next move is going to seem really weird but I had a thought process for it don't worry.

Start of turn 27
awaw16 called Latios back!
awaw16 sent out Machamp!

100% ==>
76% vs
88% ==>
82%

Yes. I switched in a dragon weak Pokemon onto a Latios. No, I do not have a fever. At that point, the only moves that Latios could have done to hurt my Ferrothorn were HP Fire or Trick. If he used HP Fire, I wouldn't have cared at all, and if he used trick, that'd actually help me. Giving Latios a Choice Scarf would make dealing with it a ton easier as my Scrafty would be able to set up on it quite well. However, he didn't stay in, which might mean that he doesn't have HP Fire or didn't want to lose his Choice Specs. Him bringing in his too hot for ice type moves Machamp means just one thing: GLISCOR.

Start of turn 28

Gliscor lost 53 HP! (14% of its health)
Gliscor became confused!

76% ==>
50% (poisoned) vs
82%

And I took a DynamicPunch. Ouch. Stealth Rock did about as much. Anyways I have absolutely nothing to fear because of this Machamp's inferior moveset, so I'm just going to Earthquake it. I feel pretty good about my position right now.

Start of turn 29
Gliscor is confused!
Gliscor used Earthquake!
Machamp lost 34% of its health!

Machamp used Stone Edge!
Gliscor lost 73 HP! (20% of its health)

42% (poisoned) vs
48%

Yeah kay I'm going to do it again.

Start of turn 30

Gliscor snapped out its confusion!
Gliscor used Earthquake!
Vaporeon lost 28% of its health!
54% (poisoned) vs
58%

I guess. Anyways Gliscor doesn't really want to take a Scald, and he can wish off my damage, so this is a losing battle. But you know what's not a losing battle? Ferrothorn. Wish/Protect/Scald/Heal Bell. That's going to hurt my Ferro lots...

Start of turn 31

Vaporeon used Scald!
Ferrothorn lost 37 HP! (10% of its health)
Ferrothorn was burned!

54% (poisoned) ==>
78% (burned) vs
64%

Aw I got burned. Now I can't use my super strong Power Whip on this Vaporeon =(. Luckily Leech Seed is smarter anyways. This Vaporeon really isn't going to do anything, and I don't mind subjecting you guys to 31 turns of me using Stealth Rock and Thunder Wave trying to outstall this Vaporeon. I really don't. You will like it anyways.

Start of turn 32
Vaporeon used Wish!

Vaporeon was seeded!

Vaporeon's health is sapped by leech seed.
Ferrothorn is hurt by its burn!
84% (burned) vs
58%

Well right now it's pretty certain his Vaporeon isn't going to enjoy this match up. He can use it to pass wishes against my burned Ferrothorn later, so he'll want to save it. I think he'll switch out as, even though I can't do anything to it, he can't do anything to me. Even if he didn't switch out, I couldn't care less, as I'll be gaining health anyways with Leech Seed + lefties – burn. I wonder what I'll cripple next...

Start of turn 33
awaw16 sent out Machamp!

Machamp is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Vaporeon's wish came true!

78% (burned) vs
~100%

Went through your Lum Berry with Ferrothorn, and then paralyzed you again. Now your not threatening Machamp is even more not threatening! :D. Anyways. I had a plan earlier, and I'm thinking I can implement it. Step 1) Switch to Gliscor.

Start of turn 34

A critical hit!
Gliscor lost 108 HP! (30% of its health)
Gliscor became confused!

78% (burned) ==>
24% (poisoned) vs
~100%

Step 2) Not give a damn about critical hit Dynamic Punches. Step 3) Earthquake it twice.

Start of turn 35
Gliscor is confused!
Gliscor used Earthquake!
A critical hit!
Machamp lost 67% of its health!

Machamp is paralyzed! It can't move!

36% (poisoned) vs
~33%

Or Earthquake it once, it doesn't matter. Step 4)...

Start of turn 36

awaw16 sent out Latios!
36% (poisoned) ==>
64% vs
~33% ==>
76%

Switch to Haxorus predicting the Latios switch in =). Latios was easily the Pokemon I was scared the most of on his team. It outsped everything except for Haxorus and could probably kill everything off with the correct move. With the way he'd been playing, I knew he'd want to save his Machamp for later to take a wish from Vaporeon, or to tank a burned Power Whip and kill Ferrothorn. Accordingly, this Gliscor's been a huge pain in his side, and he's only got one ground resist left: Latios. I figured he'd save his Machamp, switch to Latios to scare the Gliscor away, and then HP Fire the switch to Ferrothorn, seeing as he needs to start predicting now. HOWEVER. Remember when he switched his Vaporeon out earlier? He either thinks I'm Lum DD, and can take his Vaporeon for days, or Choice Band, both of which could take his Vaporeon out easily. BUT WHAT DOES BLARAJAN RUN?

Start of turn 37
Haxorus used Dual Chop!
It's super effective!
Latios! lost 75% of its health!
Latios! fainted!
Hit 1 time!

awaw16 sent out Mamoswine!
64% vs
0% (fainted) ==>
88%
5-4
Currently Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios

Choice Scarf Haxorus. The set of champions. Killed the scariest member of his team and I'm feeling pretty good about my position in this game. However, in comes the second scariest member of his team...Mamoswine. He knows my Haxorus is scarfed, so he'd only bring that out instead of Jirachi if Mamoswine is carrying the Ice Shard.

Start of turn 38

Mamoswine used Ice Shard!
Ferrothorn lost 78 HP! (22% of its health)

64% ==>
50% (burned) vs
88%

Which it is. It is carrying the Ice Shard. Ferrothorn's not all that important right now with Latios dead, so I'm going to stay in and see if he can switch to Earthquake. He might be a weird Lum Berry set or something.

Start of turn 39
Ferrothorn lost 87 HP! (24% of its health)

Mamoswine was seeded!

Mamoswine's health is sapped by leech seed.

~25% (burned) vs
~80% (leech seeded)

No he used Ice Shard again. I'm pretty sure it's Choice Banded because Earthquake most likely would have killed at that point. I don't really know why he didn't switch out though. Back to Vaporeon and then back to Mamoswine on the Leech Seed, maybe? Oh well I'll just Power Whip.

Start of turn 40
Ferrothorn lost 82 HP! (23% of its health)

Ferrothorn used Power Whip!
The attack of Ferrothorn missed!

Mamoswine's health is sapped by leech seed.

~10% (burned) vs
~70% (leech seeded)

I mean I'll just miss Power Whip. It probably wouldn't have killed with my burn anyways, so I guess it's okay. Makes up for the Zapdos hax I got on him earlier. No reason to switch my Ferrothorn now at this point. He did really well. Now time to die.

Start of turn 41
Ferrothorn lost 34 HP! (9% of its health)
Ferrothorn fainted!

blarajan[streamtest] sent out Scrafty!
Pointed stones dug into Scrafty!

0% (fainted) ==>
94% vs
~70% (leech seeded)
Score: 4-4
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn

Yeah okay I died now. Scrafty is my biggest shot at winning this game. His Jirachi practically hard counters my Trick Room Reuniclus, so that doesn't really have a chance at doing all that much. Gliscor is getting eaten by this Mamoswine, and so is my Haxorus. The game has been really even thus far. I KNOW though that he won't keep Mamoswine in. Ice Shard won't hurt and he needs Mamoswine to check Gliscor and Haxorus. I'll go for the Dragon Dance to pressure him some more and maybe go for the sweep.

Start of turn 42
awaw16 called Mamoswine back!

Scrafty used Dragon Dance!
Scrafty's Attack rose!
Scrafty's Speed rose!

94% (+1 att, +1 spe) vs
~70% ==>
52%

Okay. Vaporeon is just a free kill now. I'm pretty sure at this point Drain Punch will KO.

Start of turn 43
Vaporeon used Protect!
Vaporeon protected itself!

Scrafty used Drain Punch!
Vaporeon protected itself!

94% (+1 att, +1 spe) vs
58%

He used protect to scout for the Hi Jump Kick, which was the correct move in my opinion. Scrafty is easily the scariest thing he has to deal with. Drain Punch as planned previously.

Start of turn 44
A critical hit!
Vaporeon lost 46% of its health!
Vaporeon fainted!
Vaporeon had its energy drained!
Scrafty is hurt by its Life Orb!

awaw16 sent out Jirachi!
100% (+1 att, +1 spe) vs
0% (fainted) ==>
94%
Score: 4-3
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon

Unfortunately I get a critical hit. Luckily, it didn't matter that much as a +1 Jolly Scraggy Drain Punch on standard 188 HP/252 Def Bold Vaporeon can do up to 48%. Seriously this game has been haxy as fuck but it really hasn't mattered all that much, and both Zapdos/Rotom-W were equally haxed to death. So this is pretty even! Well I doubt I'll KO with Drain Punch on the Jirachi. I saw that he has the Thunder Wave, and Scrafty is way too important to be gambling on Shed Skin. Iron Head a few times and I'm out, so I don't want that to happen. I'll switch in Gliscor to take the Thunder Wave and then hopefully be able to Earthquake it. (My Gliscor runs max physical bulk, so his Jirachi outspeeds =(.)

Start of turn 45
blarajan[streamtest] called Scrafty back!

But it failed!
100% (+1 att, +1 spe) ==>
36% (poisoned) vs
100%

The next few turns will probably just be 100% flinch rate Iron Heads.

Start of turn 46
Jirachi used Iron Head!
Gliscor lost 69 HP! (19% of its health)

Gliscor flinched!

29% (poisoned) vs
100%
Flinch.

Start of turn 47
Jirachi used Iron Head!
Gliscor lost 76 HP! (21% of its health)

Gliscor flinched!

20% (poisoned) vs
100%

Flinch.

Start of turn 48

Jirachi used Iron Head!
A critical hit!
Reuniclus lost 256 HP! (62% of its health)
20% (poisoned) ==>
5% vs
100%

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN. Okay at this point I was panicking. I have a Trick Room Reuniclus on one team with HP Fire. I didn't remember if this one Reuniclus was that one as this was the first battle with this team in ages, and I wasn't really looking when I sent Reuniclus out before. I was checking if it had it and I...switched into it. Dammit. Biggest misplay of the match, but luckily it's not that big of a deal. That's why I said the hax on Zapdos missing the Thunderbolt on my Reuniclus didn't matter all that much. Cause I accidentally sacked it for no reason... =(. While my Reuniclus is here, though, I might as well sack it.

Start of turn 49
Jirachi used Iron Head!
Reuniclus lost 17 HP! (4% of its health)
Reuniclus fainted!

0% (fainted) ==>
52% vs
100%
Score: 3-3
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Reuniclus

Okay anyways I'm dead now =/. Right now if I want to win I'll have to clean up with Scrafty. Fortunately for me, Scrafty is one of the best end game sweepers ever. Haxorus right now will put pressure on everything with Earthquake, so it's pretty safe to spam.

Start of turn 50
awaw16 sent out Machamp!

Haxorus used Earthquake!
Machamp lost 22% of its health!
Machamp fainted!

52% vs
100% ==>
0% (fainted) ==>
~64%

Score: 3-2
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Reuniclus, Machamp

He still had his Machamp to be used as convenient death fodder. God that thing was completely useless this entire match but it was still there up until the end. Weird. He brings in Mamoswine and threatens the Ice Shard. I obviously don't want to lose my Haxorus, and Gliscor's slightly useless now, so I'll sack it.

Start of turn 51

It's super effective!
Gliscor lost 20 HP! (5% of its health)
Gliscor fainted!

52% ==>
0% (fainted) ==>
94% vs
~64%

Ice Shard, like I said before, wouldn't have hurt my Scrafty all that much. Drain Punch is really scary for this Mamoswine as he really needs it to check my Haxorus. Jirachi will be able to take the Drain Punch and flinch me to death. He needs to rely on Iron Head hax, but if I use Drain Punch, I will lose. That's why I'm going to predict the Jirachi switch and go back into Haxorus. I need to use Earthquake to cushion it up for Scrafty to clean up.

Score: 2-2
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Reuniclus, Machamp, Gliscor

Start of turn 52
awaw16 sent out Jirachi!

blarajan[streamtest] called Scrafty back!
94% ==>
40% vs
~64% ==>
94%

This turn went as I thought it would. I brought in my Haxorus on the Jirachi. Choice Scarf Haxorus doesn't have the raw power to KO it with Earthquake, but it will do a huge chunk. Haxorus is looking like fodder right now though.

Start of turn 53
Haxorus used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
Jirachi lost 64% of its health!

Haxorus is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

40% (paralyzed) vs
36%

He paralyzed my Haxorus instead of Iron Heading right away, which was smart in case my Scrafty showed itself. It doesn't matter either way, because now Jirachi is free to KO my Haxorus with Iron Head.

Start of turn 54
Jirachi used Iron Head!
Haxorus lost 113 HP! (38% of its health)
Haxorus fainted!

0% (fainted) ==>
88% vs
42%

Score: 1-2
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Reuniclus, Machamp, Gliscor, Haxorus

Scrafty is my last Pokemon so I have to switch into it. Jirachi will definitely have to use Thunder Wave to outspeed and then flinch its way through Scrafty. I will use Dragon Dance because I need Shed Skin to kick in, and I need to be able to outspeed his Mamoswine.

Start of turn 55
Scrafty is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Scrafty's Attack rose!
Scrafty's Speed rose!

88% (paralyzed, +1 att, +1 spe) vs
48%

I got the Dragon Dance off but no Shed Skin. =/. I don't know know how physically bulky his Jirachi is, as it took that Haxorus earthquake pretty well, and the only special move I got on it it 4x resisted. One more Dragon Dance to guarantee a Drain Punch KO. This was probably an overly cautious misplay, though. However, I didn't really think Drain Punch would have killed at this range, and I figured I'd just get flinched anyways, so some guarantee never hurt anyone.

Start of turn 56
Jirachi used Iron Head!
Scrafty lost 96 HP! (35% of its health)

Scrafty's Attack rose!
Scrafty's Speed rose!

Scrafty's Shed Skin heals its status!
43% (+2 att, +2 spe) vs
54%

Yes! Shed Skin kicked in! Yes yes yes! And, since I'm +2, I know for a fact that my Drain Punch will kill the Jirachi. There's no real thinking now, time to Drain Punch the Jirachi and hope to god I don't get crit by the Mamoswine's Ice Shard.

Start of turn 57
Jirachi lost 60% of its health!
Jirachi fainted!
Jirachi had its energy drained!

~60% (+2 att, +2 spe) vs
0% (fainted) ==>
~58%
Score: 1-1
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Reuniclus, Machamp, Gliscor, Haxorus, Jirachi

One more time.

Start of turn 58
Scrafty lost 102 HP! (37% of its health)

It's super effective!
Mamoswine lost 37% of its health!
Mamoswine fainted!
Mamoswine had its energy drained!
~30% (+2 att, +2 spe) vs
0%
Score: 1-0
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Reuniclus, Machamp, Gliscor, Haxorus, Jirachi, Mamoswine

No crit and great game! Wow that was close.

blarajan[streamtest] won the battle!
awaw16: Great game, you got the best of me.
blarajan[streamtest]: great game man.

And it was a great game. However, I'm a little curious if my win would have been cushier, or affected, if I still had Reuniclus. Let's go back in time to move 48.
Start of turn 48
Jirachi used Iron Head!
Gliscor lost 20% of its health!
Gliscor fainted!

0% (fainted) ==>
52% vs
100%
Score: 3-3
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Gliscor

Alright. Gliscor fainted. I sent out my Haxorus here to scare that thing off with Earthquake. He needs it at a good amount of HP to tank the Scraggy Drain Punch.

Start of turn 49
awaw16 sent out Machamp!

Haxorus used Earthquake!
Machamp lost 22% of its health!
Machamp fainted!

52% vs
100% ==>
0% (fainted) ==>
~64%

Score: 3-2
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Gliscor, Machamp

Alright the Machamp's dead. I need Haxorus still to wound his Jirachi, so I'll switch out into Reuniclus, which really hasn't done anything this entire match—and can't do anything this entire match.

Start of turn 50
blarajan called Haxorus back!
Reuniclus sent out Reuniclus!

Reuniclus lost 32% of its health!
52% ==>
35% vs
~64%

Alright. I really can't use Reuniclus right now as it doesn't really help me out. Jirachi still hard counters it. I can't use Trick Room, either, because I need Haxorus around to earthquake the Jirachi. I'm going to switch into Haxorus because I know the Jirachi will come in now to tank my Reuniclus for days.

Start of turn 51
awaw16 sent out Jirachi!

35% ==>
40% vs
~64% ==>
94%

I knew that switch was coming. Now, I'll use Earthquake to cushion up the Jirachi for my Scrafty to try and get a sweep going.

Start of turn 52
Haxorus used Earthquake!
It's super effective!
Jirachi lost 64% of its health!

Haxorus is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

40% (paralyzed) vs
36%

Alright, things went as I thought they would. He went for Thunder Wave, which was a good move, in case Scrafty came in. He'll go for the Iron Head now to kill it.

Start of turn 53
Jirachi used Iron Head!
Haxorus lost 113 HP! (38% of its health)
Haxorus fainted!

0% (fainted) ==>
88% vs
42%
Score: 2-2
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Gliscor, Machamp, Haxorus

Scrafty is the only viable switch in because Reuniclus doesn't do anything to Jirachi.

Start of turn 54
Scrafty is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!

Scrafty's Attack rose!
Scrafty's Speed rose!
88% (paralyzed, +1 att, +1 spe) vs
48%

Alright, I didn't get the Shed Skin off =(. However, I'll go for the Drain Punch now to make sure I have enough health to live another Iron Head in case I don't get the Shed Skin off this turn.

Start of turn 55
Jirachi used Iron Head!

Jirachi lost 47% of its health!
55% (paralyzed, +1 att, +1 spe) vs
7%

Alright I didn't get the Shed Skin off. I'll go for one more Drain Punch to KO.

Start of turn 56
Jirachi used Iron Head!

Scrafty is paralyzed! It can't move!

Scrafty's Shed Skin heals it of its status!
20% (+1 att, +1 spe) vs
13%

Yes! I got healed from Thunder Wave! Now I can KO back with Drain Punch.

Start of turn 57
Jirachi lost 13% of its health!
Jirachi fainted!

16% (+1 att, +1 spe) vs
0% ==>
~58%
Score: 2-1
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Gliscor, Machamp, Haxorus, Jirachi

Alright Scrafty will probably die to an Ice Shard here, but then I'll clean it up with Reuniclus, so good game!

Start of turn 58
Scrafty lost 16% of its health!
Scrafty fainted!

blarajan sent out Reuniclus!
0% (fainted) ==>
35% vs
~58%

Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Gliscor, Machamp, Haxorus, Jirachi, Scrafty

Clean up time.

Start of turn 59!
Reuniclus lost 32% of its health!

Reuniclus used Psychic!
Mamoswine lost >58% of its health!
Mamoswine fainted!

3% vs
0% (fainted)
Deceased: Zapdos, Rotom-W, Latios, Ferrothorn, Vaporeon, Gliscor, Machamp, Haxorus, Jirachi, Scrafty

blarajan[streamtest] won the battle!
awaw16: Great game, you got the best of me.
blarajan[streamtest]: great game man.

That was a really good battle! Even if I didn't sack Reuniclus like that, it'd have been really close. I know I can't figure out when Shed Skin would have activated or something, but I structured this out as I would have done it, assuming Shed Skin would activate like it did in the actual battle. However, I let it activate in the third turn, the latest it'd have had to activate for me to have won. With Reuniclus, things were still just as close. It honestly just relied on Scraggy's Shed Skin activating. Reuniclus's effectiveness was compromised the entire match by his Jirachi, who practically hard countered it. As shown by the alternate keep Reuniclus alive scenario...it was just used as fodder, anyways.

Really great game man. That was a lot of fun.

Props
  • The hax in this match being really reasonable. The crits evened out for Zapdos/Rotom-W, and no other crits actually mattered (Reuniclus/Vaporeon).
  • My opponent for playing a really great game.
  • Shed Skin for kicking in.
  • Haxorus for being a fucking bad ass.

Slops
  • My opponent's Machamp not having Ice Punch. Seriously, what kind of Machamp doesn't fucking have Ice Punch? I guess Stone Miss being Stone Hit is pretty cool, but COME ON GLISCOR.
  • My opponent's team being walled pretty hard by Gliscor.
  • My Reuniclus being completely useless with his Jirachi and his accidental appearance at the end of the battle.
  • My opponent for not having a Scizor. I really wanted my first warstory to have my Rotom-W using HP Fire on a Scizor so I could say “Rotom, sizzle that Scizor.” Unfortunately, that did not occur.
MVP

HAXORUS ALL DAY. Without Scarf Haxorus, I would not have gotten the necessary damage on Jirachi at the end so I could clean up, and Latios would still be alive being a complete bitch like usual.

I hope you guys enjoyed my very first warstory! I worked really hard on this so I hope it's something you all enjoy reading. If you see anything wrong with the formatting or percentages or anything, please don't hesitate to tell me; I want to make this perfect!

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
and I don't mind subjecting you guys to 31 turns of me using Stealth Rock and Thunder Wave trying to outstall this Vaporeon. I really don't. You will like it anyways.
I love stallwars :D
but seriously, excellent first warstory, you obviously have been reading up on other people's mistakes
one thing is the title...? mafias don't use battleaxes
but yeah you made some great predictions and I can tell that you and your opponent were good battlers. Clutch victory with Scrafty vs Jirachi was nice, but... seriously man run LO Moxie as you could have just swept through Jirachi the first time you set up >.>
I can definitely say your writing style showed through, and that made it more interesting for me.

My opponent for not having a Scizor. I really wanted my first warstory to have my Rotom-W using HP Fire on a Scizor so I could say “Rotom, sizzle that Scizor.” Unfortunately, that did not occur.
ahahahaha
from now on I'm naming my Heatran "Scizorsizzler"

also what's up with the large text at the end of the page...
obviously i am sitting way too close to the screen

in short great warstory, i recommend this to other people, hope you write more in the future!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
blarajan said:
This was actually really obnoxious. Not everything was a prediction or an overprediction, and just reading you saying "lol i predicted that" almost every turn irritated me. It was a good battle and you planned it well, but not everything was a super prediction.
For a guy who doesn't like others mentioning about their prediction skillz, you seem to be doing a lot of the same thing. I hope you realize that it's inevitable to mention these things in a good warstory.

Otherwise, pleasant color format, cool team, awesome predictions, and good battle. It felt a little one-sided, since it seems like you always had him driven to the corner, but it was because you outpredicted him on the important turns.

Nitpick: Green is aesthetically pleasing and a little hard to read at the same time. The deceased section is sort of unnecessary, especially when you combine the casualties of both teams like that.

Ok, ill give you 9/10 because it was an enjoyable read. Because the expectations for warstories really got higher since the warstory depression last month and you did not disapoint.
Compliment sandwich:
Good: Commentary, format, humor, predictions/mindgames
Bad: Scizor was not sizzled

This is a good example of a battle that is really good, but just a tad too long for it to be entertaining until the end. Despite that, with the commentary and format being really good, I'm giving it a 8.5/10

This warstory was very good, with great format, good comments and a long but epic battle, even if hax ruined it a bit (what would happen if Zapdos wasn't fully paralyzed so much?). And you don't need a Scizor to have a great battle.

9/10

Heh, not a huge fan of the hax, but outside of that, this was a fun read. Nothing amazingly spectacular, I think, but definitely nothing bad. Probably about a 7/10 if I gave out rankings. :P

This warstory was decent. It would have been better if your opponent had been a bit better though, he didn't really seem to be making many predictions, and he sacked his Zapdos right from the get-go.

The formatting was nice.

The commentary was nice for the most part, though at one part you sounded like you were angry about getting flinched, despite the hax you had been been receiving earlier against his Zapdos, and made this vulgar comment, which I found to be unprofessional.

Let's try and omit comments like this in the future. A good warstory doesn't have room for angry comments such as this. They're just unpleasant to read.

I love stallwars :D
but seriously, excellent first warstory, you obviously have been reading up on other people's mistakes
one thing is the title...? mafias don't use battleaxes
but yeah you made some great predictions and I can tell that you and your opponent were good battlers. Clutch victory with Scrafty vs Jirachi was nice, but... seriously man run LO Moxie as you could have just swept through Jirachi the first time you set up >.>
I can definitely say your writing style showed through, and that made it more interesting for me.

ahahahaha
from now on I'm naming my Heatran "Scizorsizzler"

also what's up with the large text at the end of the page...
obviously i am sitting way too close to the screen

in short great warstory, i recommend this to other people, hope you write more in the future!
Thanks man! I'm glad you were the first response, buddy. I'm glad you enjoyed it. PS, shed skin's way better. Just saying. Maybe not in this particular instance, but it's a lot cooler =).

For a guy who doesn't like others mentioning about their prediction skillz, you seem to be doing a lot of the same thing. I hope you realize that it's inevitable to mention these things in a good warstory.

Otherwise, pleasant color format, cool team, awesome predictions, and good battle. It felt a little one-sided, since it seems like you always had him driven to the corner, but it was because you outpredicted him on the important turns.

Nitpick: Green is aesthetically pleasing and a little hard to read at the same time. The deceased section is sort of unnecessary, especially when you combine the casualties of both teams like that.
I apologize if it made it seem like I was mad at him for making predictions and playing a good battle. What bothered me about that particular warstory was the manner in which he talked about his predictions. I absolutely agree that a good warstory will have to have good predictions and that you'll have to discuss them in your commentary. I just didn't like the way that author did that. Otherwise, thanks for the compliments! He wasn't in the corner the entire time, because it was 51-49 me at the end. He could have won! And I figured that if I was coloring the log, green would be the best color for me, RBG. Any recommendations there? And finally, I just wanted to include that because I didn't really want to do a 10 turn status thing. I just said what was dead and left it there.

Ok, ill give you 9/10 because it was an enjoyable read. Because the expectations for warstories really got higher since the warstory depression last month and you did not disapoint.
Compliment sandwich:
Good: Commentary, format, humor, predictions/mindgames
Bad: Scizor was not sizzled
Haha thanks man! I didn't really understand your second line, thought. What about the warstory depression? Thanks for the compliments though. Yeah, I wanted Scizor to be sizzled, too =(.

I really enjoyed this warstory. Hope to see more from you!
Thanks so much! I enjoyed doing it, so I'm glad you enjyoed reading it! It was fun but really time consuming, so I'm hoping I get another one out.

Formatting was fine
Commentary was fine.

That gives you an overall average of fine.
Could you give me any advice to raise it from fine to above average? I want to improve.

Cool warstory. Nice battle and formatting, but the commentary was meh.
Any tips on making it less meh? I want to do better.

i kinda got bored with the battle. but format and commentary were good
Aw, I thought the battle was the best part =(. Thanks otherwise though!

This is a good example of a battle that is really good, but just a tad too long for it to be entertaining until the end. Despite that, with the commentary and format being really good, I'm giving it a 8.5/10
Thanks Chielee! The ending was the cool part though D=. I'm glad you liked the format and commentary. Any tips?

This warstory was very good, with great format, good comments and a long but epic battle, even if hax ruined it a bit (what would happen if Zapdos wasn't fully paralyzed so much?). And you don't need a Scizor to have a great battle.

9/10
Haha, thanks! =). I would have liked to do for Zapdos what I did for Reuniclus, but I wouldn't have been able to. That was too early in the battle. I knew that part was relatively haxy, but my opponent revealed he had a Heal Beller in Vaporeon. If he really wanted Zapdos alive he would have switched out to it. Most of the beginning hax was him just trying to kill Rotom-W, though. The majority of the beginning hax had no bearing, though, as he was in the exact same position at turn 5 as he wanted to be at turn 2 or whatever. The only part of that parahax that mattered was when my Rotom-W switched in on his Zapdos. It seemed like bad hax happened to Rotom-W, but I was mainly sacking it at the end to scout Machamp out a bit. If none of the two turns at the end happened and he hit me with the Heat Wave he was going to and the last Thunderbolt, I'd have died before he did. But outside of one of those two turns of parahax, none of the other hax in the battle mattered (burned power whip miss, etc).

Heh, not a huge fan of the hax, but outside of that, this was a fun read. Nothing amazingly spectacular, I think, but definitely nothing bad. Probably about a 7/10 if I gave out rankings. :P
Read the above comment in regards to hax. I'm glad it was a fun read. Any tips to make it more spectacular?

Good read. I enjoyed it.
Thanks so much!

This warstory was decent. It would have been better if your opponent had been a bit better though, he didn't really seem to be making many predictions, and he sacked his Zapdos right from the get-go.

The formatting was nice.

The commentary was nice for the most part, though at one part you sounded like you were angry about getting flinched, despite the hax you had been been receiving earlier against his Zapdos, and made this vulgar comment, which I found to be unprofessional.

Let's try and omit comments like this in the future. A good warstory doesn't have room for angry comments such as this. They're just unpleasant to read.
My opponent was pretty good the entire time. I'm not necessarily sure why he sacked Zapdos, but outside of that he played a really good match. I kind of sacked Rotom-W, too...=/. But those beginning turns were a blemish on the rest of the battle. I'm glad the formatting was good. And, meh, I just hate Jirachi. Please look up about the hax against Zapdos. Only one of those turns of parahax could have made a difference in the actual battle. I did omit that comment from this now, though. You're right; it was unnecessary.

Hm, that's a fair point. If the hax isn't that relevant, then sure, I guess.
And.. honestly, no, I don't have suggestions to make it better. The battle just seemed a little stale at some points - no fault of your own, but as you said in the warstory itself, your opponent didn't seem to be predicting things early on, and that just let it down a little for me.

Huh, Gliscor is truly one of the best pokes in the meta this gen. Some great plays, even if it was slightly haxy towards the beginning (don't know why he kept his Zapdos in for so long though)... Great read!

Vaporeon is 1000x cuter than Jirachi. This warstory sucks because of that comment. >:O

Really, though, it was good. And the little alternative scenario at the end is fun.

evidently Negi is forgetting this warstory

onto my comments: y u no run protect on gliscor?

otherwise good battle
lol because Taunt is better.

Hm, that's a fair point. If the hax isn't that relevant, then sure, I guess.
And.. honestly, no, I don't have suggestions to make it better. The battle just seemed a little stale at some points - no fault of your own, but as you said in the warstory itself, your opponent didn't seem to be predicting things early on, and that just let it down a little for me.
Yeah, the hax weren't that big of a deal if you really looked at it. I thought the battle was really exciting! Which parts were stale?

Huh, Gliscor is truly one of the best pokes in the meta this gen. Some great plays, even if it was slightly haxy towards the beginning (don't know why he kept his Zapdos in for so long though)... Great read!
Gliscor is pretty damn good, I must admit. Thanks for saying there were some good plays! The battle wasn't actually all that haxy is you look at it. Only one of the turns of hax actually made a difference. At turn 5, all of the previous hax had reverted. If one of the paralysis turns didn't occur when it was the second round of Rotom-W/Zapdos, things might have been different. As of now, though, those were the only turns that mattered. But yeah I have zero idea why he kept Zapdos, especially since he had a Wish passer and a Heal Beller.

Vaporeon is 1000x cuter than Jirachi. This warstory sucks because of that comment. >:O

Really, though, it was good. And the little alternative scenario at the end is fun.
Aw it doesn't suck because of that =(. Thanks for saying it's really good =). And yeah I thought so too! I enjoyed that part as well! Ps, Vaporeon's not that cute =(.

I loved it but Jirachi is cuter like what the guy above said.
Vaporeon's not that cute!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
blarajan said:
And I figured that if I was coloring the log, green would be the best color for me, RBG. Any recommendations there? And finally, I just wanted to include that because I didn't really want to do a 10 turn status thing.
purple
brown
orange

I think purple and brown could work, but green is not too bad.

I prefer the 10-turn status, but it's not necessary.

Good job! I applaud your effort and for having the guts to post your first warstory, people get pretty critical sometimes.

I'd say 9/10 because of that bad hax (not counting the rachi), and the green was a bit of an eyesore, use a darker green maybe?

But good battle and predictions, opponent wasn't very good with that zapdos though.

edit: also love that you use scarf haxorus. really great

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Great Warstory Rajan, I love the time and effort you put on it.

Awesome read. 10 / 10. I expect more warstories soon from you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)