Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I need some training for some of my pokes.

2v2 Doubles
5 chills/ 2 recoveries
1 Day DQ/ 2 Days for Refs
Arena can be chosen by the challenger
Unevolved pokes only folks! (though they can be of any rarity)
Ill take this! I got 2 babies that need to start getting some matches in,

Switch=KO
Items=nope
Abilities=all
and unfortunately im to lazy to come up with an arena so i guess its standard arena unless the ref wants to do something different.
I will ref this, PM me teams!

Open Challenge!
3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/ 5 Chills
Arena: ASB Stadium
I'm bringing a slew of FE pokemon, so I suggest you do the same!
My only other request is that Switch = OK, because Switch = KO is stupid

Ill accept
Abilities = Uno
Switch = OK (first time with this)
Items = No

Needs a ref

Challenging Kaome to another training battle in another format! We'd like this to be a speed battle since we have to go on a vacation in a day or two and would like it to be done!

Training Battle
(This battle acts as if it never happened; it will not go on the profile or W/L/T of either player)
Format: 4v4 Street Brawl
DQ: 1 hour
Limits: ∞ Recovers / ∞ Chills
Arena: Ageless Sanctum
This sanctuary is a paradox of reality trapped away in a pocket universe, much like the reverse world. This sanctum only benefits one person, however, and that's its owner: Rising_Dusk. We're in a different room of the sanctum today, however, and this time it operates to clone two of Rising_Dusk's Pokemon for the duration of the battle! Rising_Dusk will use 2 Pokemon that each exist twice in the same battle, meanwhile his opponent will have to select 4 different of his own Pokemon to battle with.

Summary:

• Rising_Dusk sends the ref only 2 Pokemon.
  • Rising_Dusk's Pokemon are cloned once in the arena and thus exist twice and are treated as unique Pokemon for battle purposes, but earn double counters since they are in the battle twice.
  • Kaome sends the ref 4 Pokemon that are played as normal.
  • No other arena effects.

Challenging Kaome to another training battle in another format! We'd like this to be a speed battle since we have to go on a vacation in a day or two and would like it to be done!

Training Battle
(This battle acts as if it never happened; it will not go on the profile or W/L/T of either player)
This sanctuary is a paradox of reality trapped away in a pocket universe, much like the reverse world. This sanctum only benefits one person, however, and that's its owner: Rising_Dusk. We're in a different room of the sanctum today, however, and this time it operates to clone two of Rising_Dusk's Pokemon for the duration of the battle! Rising_Dusk will use 2 Pokemon that each exist twice in the same battle, meanwhile his opponent will have to select 4 different of his own Pokemon to battle with.

Summary:

• Rising_Dusk's Pokemon are cloned once in the arena and thus exist twice and are treated as unique Pokemon for battle purposes, but earn double counters since they are in the battle twice.
You dare?
I accept.

Switch: Uhh...N/A
Items: None
Abilities: All

Open Challenge!

3v3 Rotation Battle!
DQ: 2 Days
No recoveries, no chills.

Arena:

An empty space. There's only a 20x20 square meters platform for the pokémon to battle on. The pokémon cannot be knocked off the platform, nor can the platform be destroyed. There's no external water source, and digging is prohibited. Moreover, the emptyness of this place prevents any weather from being summoned. There is not even air here, so sound based attacks will also fail, as sound cannot be transferred in vacuum. I don't know how, but the pokémon and trainers aren't bothered by the lack of air in any other way then that one trainer doesn't hear what the other trainer commands his/her pokémon to do! In other words, actions are PM'd to the ref, not posted in the thread.

Switching between pokémon are only permitted before the first action of the round, and any switching is PM'd to the ref alongside the actions.

Summary:

-20x20 square meters platform.
-No air, water nor digging.
-No weather or changing of weather.
-Actions are PM'd to the ref instead of posted in the thread.

Oh, and I'd rather if you'd only bring NFE's, as I will do the same.

Challenging Vader to a battle
This is a practice battle and will NOT go on the profile or count as a W/L
1v1 singles
1 day DQ
2 recovers/5 chills
Arena: Just asb arena,

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I pull my shades off and yell with gumption, "I GRACIOUSLY AND LABORIOUSLY ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE, ZEO!"

edit: "WILLIAM," I roar, "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE, 1v1 NO RESTRICTIONS!"
"Sir," the tower maiden says gently, "there's no such trainer here, and 1v1 no restrictions is not a battle type."
"Drat," I murmur. "Alrighty. Seven Deadly Sins, I challenge you to a battle!! 1v1 singles, 1 day DQ, 2 recovers/5 chills, in...the asb arena." With that, I dramatically don my sunglasses once more and walk off slowly and heroically into tomorrow.

Open Challenge:
NFEs only, No evolution
1 V 1 Singles
2 Day DQ (includes Ref)
0 Recovers, 2 Chills
Berry Forest: All attacks available, can use an action to pick a berry, no items equipped at start of battle.

6v6 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/5 Chills (per match-up)
Waterfall Colosseum:

Field Type: Water
Complexity: Moderate
Restrictions: Team Battles only, no digging

This arena is specifically made for a "Team Battle". Here is an example of a Team Battle for a 3v3 Singles: each trainer brings 4 Pokemon. Once they see each other's teams, they PM the ref the order they want their Pokemon to battle. Then, a series of 1v1's take place, Trainer 1's first Pokemon against Trainer 2's first Pokemon, etc. Best out of 3 is the victor (if there is an even amount of battles, like an 8v8 Doubles, the winning Pokemon from each match will be fully healed and the trainers will reorder their Pokemon via PMing the ref). For the actual arena, it is on the side of a mountain on an island. There is a platform built with an arena painted on the stone floor. There is a waterfall flowing down the mountain and into the arena. There are stone pillars just outside of a moat created by the water coming in. Otherwise, the only specific restriction is that there is no digging, because it is a stone floor. There is enough water for continuous use, any weather can take place, the whole structure can endure seismic activity. Enjoy Team Battling!

I shall be using FE's.

Training Battle

Summary:

Kaome said:
You dare?
I accept.

Switch: Uhh...N/A
Items: None
Abilities: All
Looking for a ref!

Sorry for the double post, but I'm challenging Leefhoof to a Rotation Battle

3v3 Rotation
2 Day DQ
5 chills/ 2 recoveries
Unevolved pokes only
Virtual Arena.

Flavor:
Hidden in Opelucid City in the Unova region, there lies an old gym that was once used for Rotation Battles, but was left abandoned after some people were hurt in the gym. Maxim has renovated (and improved the safety features of) this gym, and now serves as his (possible and unlikely) gym arena. The gym puzzle generally involves two types of rotating platforms, long sword platforms that connect one place to the next, and circular shield platforms that connect to four places. Every time one platform is rotated, all the others rotate as well. The trick of the gym is to get rotate the shield plaforms in such a manner that the sword platforms lead you to the gym stadium.

Arena:
At the end of the gym is a square arena about 100 meters in length with two big circular platforms in the middle. The arena is purpose built for rotation battles, but can be used for other battles sparingly. This arena has a moat for water types to swim in and for surf, but they cannot attack unless they are in the front position or else they're disqualified. All moves are acceptable here, due to the platforms being Heavily reinforced.

In case you're wondering about how this is going to work, check this thread out
So what do you think? are you in.
LEETHOOF said:
I accpetssssssss

Abilites=One
Switch=OK
Items=no they confuse me
End of the page syndrome needs to refs to help cure it.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Looking for a 3 v 3 Singles match!
DQ: 1 Week
Restrictions: Unlimited Chills/Recovers, Banning Bide and Non-Damaging sleep moves
Arena: Storm at Sea. A wooden boat in a rough storm at sea, the weather is treated as being Rain Dance, no matter what the circumstances. THe wooden boat shouls support 2 medium sized pokémon, but is quite weak and the sail has fallen to pieces. The boat may be fragile, but the water prevents it from catching fire TOO easily. Still, it could be a bit dangerous if a large amount of Fire/Electricity hits it, and it won't appreciate an earthquake, and digging will make you look rather silly. And wet.

Looking for a 3 v 3 Singles match!
DQ: 1 Week
Restrictions: Unlimited Chills/Recovers, Banning Bide and Non-Damaging sleep moves
Arena: Storm at Sea. A wooden boat in a rough storm at sea, the weather is treated as being Rain Dance, no matter what the circumstances. THe wooden boat shouls support 2 medium sized pokémon, but is quite weak and the sail has fallen to pieces. The boat may be fragile, but the water prevents it from catching fire TOO easily. Still, it could be a bit dangerous if a large amount of Fire/Electricity hits it, and it won't appreciate an earthquake, and digging will make you look rather silly. And wet.
I'll accept this
Switch = OK
Items = off
All abilities

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I'm looking for two 3v3 triples matches: one for FE Pokemon, one for NFE Pokemon (not necessarily first stage).

For both, the arena can just be a standard ASB arena, DQ = 2 Days or 3 for the ref and the standard 2 recovers/5 chills.

EDIT: Oh yes, positioning is off, thanks Obj
^^^^

I accept the NFE one.

1 ability
No Items
Switch = I wonder why I even bother.
Looking for a ref here. It should be a quick battle, so it is easy RC.

ALBINO! I have to kick your ass soon. 2 losses and a Tie...I can't stand for it! :'D

Challenging Albinoloon
2 v. 2 Strongmon Singles (no babies this time)
2 Day DQ
6 Chills / 3 Recoveries

Arena: Raised Plateau

A raised plateau in the middle of Minnesota. The flat battlefield is lined with lush green grass, and there's not a cloud in the sky. Nearby lies a river, allowing for the use of water type moves as well. In general, all moves can be used.

Due to occasional gusts, there is a 1 in 10 chance at the end of each round that 2 wild Sunkern will roll into the middle of the battle; those of which the competitors must defeat before the battle resumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)