The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
Oceania (6) Vs France (2)

Golden Sun Vs Ojama played him yesterday he's good
Earthworm Vs BIHI
Hipmonlee Vs Go10
Playa Vs Gabranth
Heist Vs Cristal Heist is a man
panamaxis Vs Aqualouis pana is clutch
The_Chaser Vs Grimm70
Stallion Vs Boudouche

Canada (5) Vs USA West (3)

Krack Vs Scofield
wilson46 Vs Philip7086 big phil da biggest?
Atticus Vs remlabmez GUYLOAROCHE
Iconic Vs Anachronism
Ala Vs Loven
Gouki Vs Indra pouwer
Jackal Vs Bloo seems to me that bloo is the best player around
franky Vs Seven Deadly Sins franky is good

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Too many OCN fans... don't you guys know that it's not hip to root for the defending champions???
Idk man, but I think its more hip than saying "hip" just sayin'

Anyway, West got this.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

The worst pathetic game ever. I really want to post the log to make all of you laugh of what happened here.

Some of you will say : " it is Pokémon ". Yes I agree. The first miss is important because it was a nice prediction but miss a focus blast is OK.

No we are not out yet but i missed 6 moves /6 that hasn't got 100% accurency. + I got a fucking freeze on my Pillar ! Pillar which was supposed to make a fucking good come back making those hard misses useless ! But no.

Wordl cup match...

During the match I saw some " stop crying ", " that didn't matter " . !!!!!!! Yes I'm crying, sure it matters, you didn't know about my sets and it was a fucking important wolrd cup match. ( no Pokémon is not my life, but loosing like that...)

Thanks the_Chaser being " cool" and comprehensive about what happend.

It is not over yet but... GL team and sorry about this.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
1-1 ! :D ... Oh sorry i'm wrong, grimms was haxxed.
0-2 : YES "FRENCH LUCK". I want to say a sweet sentence to everyone speaking about french luck : STFU AND GTFO

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sorry to the french but grats Chaser. Gl to both in the remaining matches. Hopefully skill alone will determine the outcome. BTW Pokemon was made to have luck implemented in it, no use complaining guys. We have all had bad matches in our time, and unfortunately a plethora of peoples hax losses are in big matches.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
As a team who's been generally unlucky all world cup, I so have to see this log!!! What happened to French luck?

Edit: Wow that was crazy. Can't say Grimm would have won for sure with everything hitting, and to be fair most of the moves were 70 % accurate, but that was a lot of bad luck in one battle. Ps his X outsped your Y so if you were going to switch in Y after the 70 % move that was not very effective, you would have lost it for nothing anyway just sayin'.

Edit two: forgot the freeze, yeah Grimm probably wins lol.

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
Haha.

Hope that the next matchs will be more clean then Grimm ones which is just abused.

As a team who's been generally unlucky all world cup, I so have to see this log!!! What happened to French luck?

Edit: Wow that was crazy. Can't say Grimm would have won for sure with everything hitting, and to be fair most of the moves were 70 % accurate, but that was a lot of bad luck in one battle. Ps his X outsped your Y so if you were going to switch in Y after the 70 % move that was not very effective, you would have lost it for nothing anyway just sayin'.

Edit two: forgot the freeze, yeah Grimm probably wins lol.
XD

I know that there is not many differences between 70 and 75 but most of the moves where 75% of accurency. Only focus blast was a 70% one.
About your first Edit, I hesitate between two parts of the game. It was at the begining or at the end ?

Anyway as I said the freeze was THE THING which makes me lose without taking a look to all those miss :(

GG Ala :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)