Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I'm going to want to shoot myself for doing so, I'm accepting Ragnarokalex and deadfox081's Brawl. PM teams and such.

Metal Bagon said:
2v2 Singles
36 Hour DQ (2 days for the ref)
10 chills, 5 recoveries
This is a trial for my gym arena
Cloud City
Field Type: Flying
Complexity: Moderate
Format: Anything
Restrictions:
1. Only the following Pokemon lines can use Rock Type moves:
Regirock, the Gigalith line, the Golem line, the Steelix Line, the Aggron Line, the Rhyperior line, Terrakion and Arceus. Also if the rock type move is 4x SE STAB is removed.

2. Electric Type moves don't hit SE unless it would originally have hit 4x SE, in which case it will only hit 2x SE. All paralyzing effects of Electric type moves is removed.

3. Ice type moves won't get STAB and all pokemon that don't gain STAB from Ice type moves will not be able to use special type Ice type Attacks. Hail has no effect on this rule.

4. Ice Type moves also can't hit for 4x SE, if they do ice moves will only do neutrul damage.

5. No Sandstorms.

6. Special Type flying type moves have a 10/100 chance to crit. Refs should use that on the RNG instead of standard.

Aaah Cloud City, or rather a perfect replica of it built in the middle of Route 129, Hoenn Region close to Ever Grande City. Made by the stinking gazillioaire from a foreign region and run by MB. MB runs the city not only as life-mayor, but is also Head of the Police force and is often called upon for detective work, and finally he is also the gym leader. This city heavily favours Flying Type Pokemon due to several instalments ment for comfort but also cancels out Flying Type pokemon's weakness'. For example there are no rocks in the city, meaning only a handful of pokemon can use rock moves, these pokemon usally have rocks as part of there body. Lightninng rods are used to store electricity but they alo draw a lot of power away from powerful electric type moves. There is also a temperature leveling system (TLS) which keeps the tempature at a certain level. This however, nerfs the ice type attacks as residents like tropic temperatures all day all night (apart from on ski day but MB takes a day off on that day as well!). The person in control of the TLS is also bias towards MB (MB doesn't know of this), so 4x SE ice type attacks will do neatrul damage because the person will turn up the arena's tempurature! Also Sandstorm may not come into effect as the gym arena isn't near the beach which unlike other aspects of the city, is natural. There is also an active oxygen machine which keeps the air fresh. This also (unintentionally of course) give special based flying type moves a 10/100 chance to crit.

And as a final statement, Cloud City is the ultimate flying type battling field.

Also whoever accepts this may only bring one flying type.
Ablinoolon said:
Canceling my old challenge and
Accepting!

Switch=KO
No items
One Ability
Close-to-last-page-sindrome hits me again. Ref please!

Will Ref Maxim and leethoof's Rotation battle. Please Pm me your teams.

Originally Posted by Fat Us
Sorry for the double post, but I'm challenging Leefhoof to a Rotation Battle

3v3 Rotation
2 Day DQ
5 chills/ 2 recoveries
Unevolved pokes only
Sword and Shield Gym

In case you're wondering about how this is going to work, check this thread out
So what do you think? are you in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat LEETHOOF
I accpetssssssss

Abilites=One
Switch=OK
Items=no they confuse me
End of the page syndrome needs to refs to help cure

Also need a ref for my battle with rewindman.

Originally Posted by Fat rewindman
Open Challenge!
3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/ 5 Chills
Arena: ASB Stadium
I'm bringing a slew of FE pokemon, so I suggest you do the same!
My only other request is that Switch = OK, because Switch = KO is stupid

Ill accept
Abilities = Uno
Switch = OK (first time with this)
Items = No

Needs a ref

2v2 Doubles. At lilypad Lake. Preferably LC pokemon (No evolved or single stage)
DQ 2 days 3 for ref

Field Type- Water/Flying/GrassComplexity- Moderate
Format- Singles, Doubles
Restrictions- No weather, Pokemon Over 110 pounds cannot battle here

Lily Pad Lake: Deep in the Eterna Forest lies a serene lake topped with larger than life lily pads. If trainers aren’t battling you can see many different kinds of wild pokemon jumping and playing on the lily pads. All of the pads are roughly the same size (three feet long and wide) and are anchored to their spot. They also hold an incredible amount of weight; up to two hundred pounds! If anything heavier hits the lily pads they will sink. The pond itself is very shallow at the edges, but it gets as deep as thirty feet when you reach the center. For the battle all pokemon must be either in, on, or above the lake; a pokemon cannot walk around the lake or stay at its shore. The weather is lovely this time of year, but the tall canopy covers most sunlight, bathing the lake in cool shadows and trapping the mist. Summary: all pokemon must stay above, on, or in the lake. Lily pads will collapse if there is more than 110 pounds on it. Weather moves will fail. Dig/Earthquake Will fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Woodchuck
OPEN CHALLANGE
I MEAN CHALUNGE
CHALEDGE
CHA-you'll get it

3v3 Doubles
2 Day DQ, 3 Day for refs, everyone also gets one 24-hour extension if something comes up and they need it badly
Let's make it 3 chills, 3 recoveries
hmm, arena... how about this?
Aperture Science Mk. II

So anyways I want to try this arena out, it should be fun! Hopefully someone will be willing to ref it too :D
Accepting this. Ref required.

items=on
switch=KO
Abilities=All

Also issuing my own Challenge!!!!

4v4 Doubles
1 Day DQ
2 chills, 3 recoveries
ASB Arena
NO FEs

Also issuing my own Challenge!!!!

4v4 Doubles
1 Day DQ
2 chills, 3 recoveries
ASB Arena
NO FEs
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

No items, switch = OK, one ability.

EDIT: Also issuing a challenge of my own, but only to someone I haven't battled yet.

3v3 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 recoveries, 5 chills.
Arena: The 11th Street Lot - The iconic location from Rent, where Maureen performs the seriously what the fuck number, Over The Moon (fo shizzle, look it up, be baffled.) It consists of a small performance stage with a microphone and several monitors, and the lot itself, where several bums mill around. At the end of the round, there is a 33% chance of them beginning to moo, which has a 20% chance of inflicting intense confusion to each Pokémon. If a stray attack hits a bum (at the ref and RNG's discretion), they will begin to riot, seeing it as police brutality. The effects this will have on the battle, I leave to the ref's discretion, but passive damage and lowered accuracy, plus a distinct difficult to co-operate sounds logical to me. And the chance of mooing doubles.

... Yeah, I'm in a production of Rent right now. So?

I will likely use a mix of evolution stages.

New page, new bump. We still need you, ref!

nEsp said:
Open Challenge!

3v3 Rotation Battle!
DQ: 2 Days
No recoveries, no chills.

Arena:

An empty space. There's only a 20x20 square meters platform for the pokémon to battle on. The pokémon cannot be knocked off the platform, nor can the platform be destroyed. There's no external water source, and digging is prohibited. Moreover, the emptyness of this place prevents any weather from being summoned. There is not even air here, so sound based attacks will also fail, as sound cannot be transferred in vacuum. I don't know how, but the pokémon and trainers aren't bothered by the lack of air in any other way then that one trainer doesn't hear what the other trainer commands his/her pokémon to do! In other words, actions are PM'd to the ref, not posted in the thread.

Switching between pokémon are only permitted before the first action of the round, and any switching is PM'd to the ref alongside the actions.

Summary:

-20x20 square meters platform.
-No air, water nor digging.
-No weather or changing of weather.
-Actions are PM'd to the ref instead of posted in the thread.

Oh, and I'd rather if you'd only bring NFE's, as I will do the same.
LightWolf said:
Accepting NEsp's challenge.

Switch=Rotation
All abilities
Items are nope

I'll ref Pikapwnd vs rewindman, watching Switch=OK in action should be fun. PM me the teams people!

Also need a ref for my battle with rewindman.

Originally Posted by Fat rewindman
Open Challenge!
3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries/ 5 Chills
Arena: ASB Stadium
I'm bringing a slew of FE pokemon, so I suggest you do the same!
My only other request is that Switch = OK, because Switch = KO is stupid

Ill accept
Abilities = Uno
Switch = OK (first time with this)
Items = No

Needs a ref

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
requesting subref for this match

pimpgangmaster and I talked and decided that we're not going to get this done any time soon, so subref plz. :>
You know? Flora's speech moved me, so I'll take it.

Also, just to let ya know, I've took Maxim vs Leethoof rotation battle and get the PMs. Expect the thread to be up in a couple minutes. Same can be said about Arcanite vs barty the beetle. I couldn't do it yesterday as I was feeling really sick.

- - -

That being said, anyone willing to ref my battle against arcanite? see page 177 for more details.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

No items, switch = OK, one ability.

EDIT: Also issuing a challenge of my own, but only to someone I haven't battled yet.

3v3 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 recoveries, 5 chills.
Arena: The 11th Street Lot - The iconic location from Rent, where Maureen performs the seriously what the fuck number, Over The Moon (fo shizzle, look it up, be baffled.) It consists of a small performance stage with a microphone and several monitors, and the lot itself, where several bums mill around. At the end of the round, there is a 33% chance of them beginning to moo, which has a 20% chance of inflicting intense confusion to each Pokémon. If a stray attack hits a bum (at the ref and RNG's discretion), they will begin to riot, seeing it as police brutality. The effects this will have on the battle, I leave to the ref's discretion, but passive damage and lowered accuracy, plus a distinct difficult to co-operate sounds logical to me. And the chance of mooing doubles.

... Yeah, I'm in a production of Rent right now. So?

I will likely use a mix of evolution stages.
Accepting this! I think I have only reffed a match of yours, so I'm in the clear!
Switch= KO
All abilities
No items

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
OPEN CHALLANGE
I MEAN CHALUNGE
CHALEDGE
CHA-you'll get it

3v3 Doubles
2 Day DQ, 3 Day for refs, everyone also gets one 24-hour extension if something comes up and they need it badly
Let's make it 3 chills, 3 recoveries
hmm, arena... how about this?
okay the last time I made this arena it got kind of boring as both EM and I ignored the stage, so I'm going to make it a little more central to the game.

Every pokemon carries a portal gun. For 3 energy, the pokemon can fire either a yellow or a blue portal. Keep in mind that it takes one action to shoot one portal, so the first time you want to teleport something from place to place, you'll effectively need two actions.
Also, there are only two portals total for all of the pokemon as the portal guns are all on the same frequency :3
Therefore if you choose to shoot a yellow portal, and there is already one out, the yellow portal is moved.

Also, if the ref determines you come into range of one of the turrets, you take a 3 base power multihit Steel-type attack from Rank 3 Attack. (Refs should treat this as a Steel-type Icicle Spear, basically) The turrets do get STAB. Each turret has 40 base health btw (they are in the positions in the screenshot) but if you knock one over it becomes ineffective anyways.

So anyways I want to try this arena out, it should be fun! Hopefully someone will be willing to ref it too :D

EDIT: this is a NFE battle
Accepting this. Ref required.

items=on
switch=KO
Abilities=All
Could we please get a ref for this? :3

I am loving these things.

Watefall Colosseum Battle...EXCEPT DOUBLES

The battle theme, Team Battle makes the player pick six of your party members, and individually faces them off, in pairs (all three are sent to the ref before the match starts), in elimination two-on-two fights against the opponent's 6 Pokémon. Players are not allowed to switch Pokémon; knocking out both of the opponent's Pokémon gets the player a point. The inverse is true: if the opponent's Pokémon beats the player, they get point. Then the second Pokémon team the player picked goes up against the opponent's second pair of Pokémon. The minimum amount of battles is 2; the first Trainer to get 2 victories/points (out of 3 possible battles) wins.
6v6 Doubles
2 recoveries, 5 chills
3 Day DQ, 4 for ref
Special Condition: Maximum of 1 Fully-Evolved pokemon or non-evolvable Pokemon per pair
Arena: Waterfall Colosseum

A stadium overlooking the ocean, Waterfall Colosseum is an outdoor battlefield, meaning all moves are allowed. The titular waterfall on one side of the stadium provides a constant water source for water attacks, as well as many boulders created from the constant pressure of falling tons of water.

Due to the nature of the battle, I kind of, um, NEED it to be Switch=KO. Hope nobody minds.

That being said, anyone willing to ref my battle against arcanite? see page 177 for more details.
I too, have been moved by Flora's speech. Also, by the 10 unevolved pokemon on my team that need counters. So yes, I'll take your doubles match against Arcanite. You 2 PM me teams when you can.

If anyone around would be willing to take me vs Fire Blast on Page 177, that would be great. It's with his whole cloning arena, the one where there are two of a mon and if the real one is KO'd, you win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)