Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issuing a multi battle of 4 people.

1v1v1v1 plus a mon from arena. (More details in arena tag.)
3 day DQ
2 recovers 5 chills
Items=off
Switch=N/A
Abilties=all

Arena:
Located deep inside Chargestone cave is Galvantula's nest. It consists of a web so big that there are little spider webs from Spinarak and Joltik inside its holes. Unfortunately, something big did make this web, and you guys are fighting it as well as each other.

The ref controls Gargantua the Galvantula, whose stats are normal and has a complete list of attacks. Nature is serious, typing is electric/bug and abilities are all.

This arena could be likened to Raids in the sense that there is a big mon ripping you apart, but you're also fighting each other at the same time.

You don't really have to decide anything, just confirm you're attendance.
I'll join this. I assume strongmons.

^Third...ing.
That Galvantula is terrifying, though.

I'm waiting on approval over in the prize-claiming thread, then I'll have a middle-stage poke to use.
Odds are, I'm gonna get crushed. Eh, it'll be fun.

This IS an "I want to train my Magikarp!" battle. Repeat, This IS an "I want to train my Magikarp!" battle. Too bad I'm not using a Magikarp.

1v1 Single battle
1 Day DQ (I want this to go by quickly)
2 Recover / 5 Chill
Arena: Challenger can pick, otherwise standard.

I will be using a NFE, though I don't care what you pick. I just want to train my new 'mon quickly.

I will re the 1v1v1v1 battle. Bear in mind that this will be my first reffing of a multi battle. PM me the Pokemon you are using.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This IS an "I want to train my Magikarp!" battle. Repeat, This IS an "I want to train my Magikarp!" battle. Too bad I'm not using a Magikarp.

1v1 Single battle
1 Day DQ (I want this to go by quickly)
2 Recover / 5 Chill
Arena: Challenger can pick, otherwise standard.

I will be using a NFE, though I don't care what you pick. I just want to train my new 'mon quickly.
I also want to train an NFE, so I'll take you on.

Switch = try it, I dare you
No Items
All Abilities

Challenge time A-GO-GO!

Battle Type: Beginner Battle 2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 Recovers/5 chills
Music: Aalborg Fantasy Soundtracks - Galactic Time
Arena: The Anomaly
Nobody knows how the Anomaly got there. Nobody knows what the Anomaly really is. All they know is that it's the perfect stage to conduct battles. When the fight begins, there will be simply nothing, just a blank blanket of white which makes you think you're going mad. However, as the battle progresses, the Anomaly will shift to adapt to the requirements. If a fish pokemon is sent out, then suddenly a pond will appear to swim in. If a Pokemon uses Rock Slide, rocks will be created from nothing. All that is required the Anomaly provides.

bout time i posted another one of these,

6v6 Brawl
1 Recover/2 Chills
1 Day DQ/36 Hours for ref
standard ASB arena for ref simplicity

Ill be bringing mostly NFE with a couple of newly FE guys, so id appreciate a like team

I'll surely regret it, but, taking the above. Will have the round up soon however the first couple of rounds will only have the calcs sorry.
5 RC sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Open Challenge:
NFEs only, No evolution
1 V 1 Singles
2 Day DQ (includes Ref)
0 Recovers, 0 Chills
Berry Forest: All attacks available, can use an action to pick a berry, no items equipped at start of battle.

Open Challenge:
NFEs only, No evolution
1 V 1 Singles
2 Day DQ (includes Ref)
0 Recovers, 0 Chills
Berry Forest: All attacks available, can use an action to pick a berry, no items equipped at start of battle.
Alright, why not.

All abilities, and items on (obviously)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Looking for a 3 v 3 Singles match!
DQ: 1 Week
Restrictions: Unlimited Chills/Recovers, Banning Bide and Non-Damaging sleep moves
Arena: Storm at Sea. A wooden boat in a rough storm at sea, the weather is treated as being Rain Dance, no matter what the circumstances. THe wooden boat shouls support 2 medium sized pokémon, but is quite weak and the sail has fallen to pieces. The boat may be fragile, but the water prevents it from catching fire TOO easily. Still, it could be a bit dangerous if a large amount of Fire/Electricity hits it, and it won't appreciate an earthquake, and digging will make you look rather silly. And wet.
I'll accept this
Switch = OK
Items = off
All abilities
Any refs alive? Please?

Might as well set up another open challenge:

2 v 2 Singles (I'm Training)
DQ: 1 Week
Restrictions: Unlimited Chills/Recovers, Banning Bide and Non-Damaging sleep moves , Anything my opponent wants banned and I agree with
Arena: Opponents choice - Anything but the Tourney Arena (Look at Glacier's arenas in the Arena Compedium if you're lazy, they're all good)

You know what? I'll ref the Boat Match, although don't expect too much consistency. I'm lovin' the super-leneant DQ, though I probably won't need the whole thing. =]

TL;DR, I am alive. Dogfish, Rewindman, PM me your teams please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)