Ask A Little Question, Get A Little Answer

Ok guys, I was just looking through the list of banned move combinations and I saw that Wynaut can't use Tickle with Counter/Coat. I'm not so sure, since I also happened to be looking at this: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/PokéPark#Wynaut. Unless my eyes were deceiving me, Wynaut is listed under the eggs section, so wouldn't it be possible to use the Pomeg Glitch to level Wynaut up to 15 and learn Counter/Mirror Coat, then use the B button to cancel the 'evolution' into Wobbuffet?

I apologise if I'm missing something here, since I don't play LC...

Diana

This isn't even my final form
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It actually is legal, and it's listed as such on Wynaut's 5th gen analysis. I'm not sure why it's listed under illegal move combinations...

What you do is level up 2 wynauts to 15, learn countercoat, evolve, use lax incense, then breed the moves (which are level-up and learned by both parents) onto the baby.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Mr.L, Tickle is an event move and cannot be bred. TM13Ice Beam's method ought to work, though, unless I'm missing something.

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I believe you can find a more up-to-date article here.
Alternatively, a super useful stat-finding program written by Evil Bob can be found here.

When a pokemon holds the Life Orb, what is the HP that they should have so they only take 1 HP damage from it?

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
That´s what I get for taking it can someone help though?
Nidoran-F isn't viable let's put it as that but if you're willing to use a spread it will look like this. The Toxic-Spikes set imo could probably the only thing close to a viable set which would look like:

Nidoran-F (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Poison Point
EVs: 236 HP / 188 Def / 84 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Poison Jab
- Super Fang
- Toxic / Crunch

Probably the next closest viable set it could use is Choice band but other then that Nidoran-F isn't that great of a LC Pokemon.

Okay, so I heard about AcroFloon and I don't quite understand what it does, besides Acrobatics. Can someone give me a set? I've been out for a while so I don't really know all these new sets.

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Drifloon (M) @ Flight Gem Trait: Unburden
EVs: 128 HP / 196 Atk / 120 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Acrobatics
- Destiny Bond
- Sucker Punch
- Hypnosis / Substitute

Basically the concept is as simple as it sounds. Come in on something you can handle (like a Mienfoo without Payback) and use Substitute / Hypnosis / Acrobatics on the switch. Sucker Punch can be used late game to clean up, other than that Acrobatics and Unburden are basically just working together to achieve beautiful things. Destiny Bond is also fun.

unless the opponent protects on the turn you use a move, you re stuck on the move. for example:

choice band tyranitar vs gliscor.

gliscor used protect
choice band tyranitar used crunch.
gliscor protected itself!

gliscor used earthquake
tyranitar used ice beam!

^ because gliscor protected, tyranitar was able to change its move. but nvm why a cbtar would carry ice beam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)